Serious incident in Granton

GinRummy

grantsut
4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

:rofl:

glad its so funny....seriously...i think you have too high an opinion of the board and its potential for impact in the real world mate. 

the only reason its worth following is that the mainstream press is so bad and the webley commentary focused more on that infernal girl Park who basically just seemed to sh*g gangster after gangster from different parts of the city - she'd rub up one in the south part of the city the wrong way, and then had to presumably move onto webley. 

my only sympathy for him really, his last few months being spent with her.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• steve123

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

grantsut
1 minute ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

He's a fud Jim, best ignored.

nice...on what basis exactly? what is it that annoys you so much about me asking questions on a discussion thread lol?

you strike me as the kind of person who is making the most of the SNP's hate crime bill...

Armageddon
37 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Massive knobs. Though to be fair that could bring up any number of threads on here. 

Apart from the one about wee knobs that I started, but I then deleted it as I became concerned for those that had wee knobs, or people that knew people that had wee knobs.

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Apart from the one about wee knobs that I started, but I then deleted it as I became concerned for those that had wee knobs, or people that knew people that had wee knobs.

Some of my best mates have wee knobs.

Doctor FinnBarr
20 minutes ago, grantsut said:

nice...on what basis exactly? what is it that annoys you so much about me asking questions on a discussion thread lol?

you strike me as the kind of person who is making the most of the SNP's hate crime bill...

Have I mentioned politics? You don't know if I vote or if I do who I vote for. Fud

grantsut
Just now, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Have I mentioned politics? You don't know if I vote or if I do who I vote for. Fud

nothing to do with who you vote for mate...you obviously aren't able to read / deduct statements properly either...

I'm implying - irrespective of who you vote for - that you are the kind of individual who is small minded and parochial...possibly even angry, but unsure of what they are actually angry about. I mean how could anyone infer anything different given your obvious anger at someone coming onto a discussion thread and daring to ask questions on it.

you my friend are the only fud here. get a grip.

Armageddon
13 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Some of my best mates have wee knobs.

I fell out of contact with all my wee knobbed mates, they were always really difficult to get a hold of….

il Duce McTarkin
50 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

He's a fud Jim, but not as we know it.

image.jpeg.d8407749db68166c2e8eee7cfad94f8a.jpeg

Sarah O
6 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Why do you keep bringing up the snp?

Daily Mail?

Scotsman? 

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic