• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• The Real Maroonblood

• Mikey1874

Footballfirst

While some may think that the politicians got a relatively easy ride when giving evidence, it was the turn today for the Core Participants (representatives of bereaved families, domestic abuse groups, children, BAME etc) to give their closing arguments for this phase of the inquiry. Everyone of them got stuck in to Boris and his sycophant minions and ensured that the chair understood the strength of feelings.

16 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Core Participants (representatives of bereaved families, domestic abuse groups, children, BAME etc) to give their closing arguments for this phase of the inquiry. Everyone of them got stuck in to Boris and his sycophant minions and ensured that the chair understood the strength of feelings.

Hopefully they get some closure and the Scottish enquiry also has closure for the Scottish bereaved and Sturgeon is hauled over the coals too. 

manaliveits105
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hopefully they get some closure and the Scottish enquiry also has closure for the Scottish bereaved and Sturgeon is hauled over the coals too. 

Hear hear !

9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Curiouser and curiouser

Read about that but I'm reasonably satisfied that it was really just Boris being Boris.  

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Read about that but I'm reasonably satisfied that it was really just Boris being Boris.  

Apparently it takes a bit more effort than 'losing your phone' to remove the messages from someone else's phone.

Not that Bunter would lie about things like that. 

33 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Apparently it takes a bit more effort than 'losing your phone' to remove the messages from someone else's phone.

Not that Bunter would lie about things like that. 

Even lied about how much it would cost to retrieve them...

Oh,  sorry,  someone lied for him,  which he had no knowledge of,  ken.

The Mighty Thor
50 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Even lied about how much it would cost to retrieve them...

Oh,  sorry,  someone lied for him,  which he had no knowledge of,  ken.

The fat ride doesn't appear to have knowledge of very much. 

When's the topic of Covid-related Govt procurement due to be covered by the Inquiry ?  There's likely to be  quite a few senior Tory ministers hoping that it doesn;t happen before the  election.

It probably explains why the Baroness did the Laura K interview, to avoid continuing to  deny  her Medpro role under oath.

11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

When's the topic of Covid-related Govt procurement due to be covered by the Inquiry ?  There's likely to be  quite a few senior Tory ministers hoping that it doesn;t happen before the  election.

It probably explains why the Baroness did the Laura K interview, to avoid continuing to  deny  her Medpro role under oath.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

👍 Thanks.  Have made a note to order in copious amounts of popcorn for that date.  😎

• 3 weeks later...

Fauci was up yesterday, and adopted a familiar strategy for his answers. He's back in today for more questioning. 

Footballfirst

Two weeks of Module 2A of the Covid Inquiry, "Core UK decision-making and Political Governance – Scotland", starts next Tuesday (16th Jan).

The government has defended spending £27,000 replenishing its wine cellar during the Covid pandemic...never on the front foot, always defending...

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, OBE said:

The government has defended spending £27,000 replenishing its wine cellar during the Covid pandemic...never on the front foot, always defending...

To be fair they were on the front foot when they went oout and spent the 27k on wine. 

easier to seek forgiveness than permission.

Fxxx the SPFL

Now that the enquiry has moved to Scotland hopefully someone asks Sturgeon why she shafted Edinburgh when we were Tier 2 and Glasgow Tier 3 and she wouldn’t lift the restrictions saying she was protecting the citizens of Auld Reekie feckin bullshit 

• 2 weeks later...
Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It's all coming home to roost now.

Top psychologists telling us that the government's approach to public messaging was wrong.

Top academics telling us that the approach to school closures was wrong.

Top dentist telling Humza how to dodge the rules he was meant to be in charge of.

Those of us who were unhappy with the government's approach and did our own thing as much as possible during the madness of 2020/21 now being proven right. For all of those who adhered to the arbitrary and excessive rules while criticising those of us with critical thinking abilities and a bit of self-respect: have a napkin, there's egg all over your wee grumpy mask-covered faces.

👍

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It's all coming home to roost now.

Top psychologists telling us that the government's approach to public messaging was wrong.

Top academics telling us that the approach to school closures was wrong.

Top dentist telling Humza how to dodge the rules he was meant to be in charge of.

Those of us who were unhappy with the government's approach and did our own thing as much as possible during the madness of 2020/21 now being proven right. For all of those who adhered to the arbitrary and excessive rules while criticising those of us with critical thinking abilities and a bit of self-respect: have a napkin, there's egg all over your wee grumpy mask-covered faces.

IMG_9436.gif

Lord Montpelier
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_9436.gif

I do have a degree of sympathy on reflection for politicians who faced into something that was unknown with their limited intellectual capacity. 

But any of them who tried to make a political point out of their actions (hi chief mammy) , curtail individual freedoms excessively for personal kicks (hi chief mammy) or cover up their actions in an effort to appear messiah-like ( hi chief mammy) should be hounded into jail time. 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I do have a degree of sympathy on reflection for politicians who faced into something that was unknown with their limited intellectual capacity. 

But any of them who tried to make a political point out of their actions (hi chief mammy) , curtail individual freedoms excessively for personal kicks (hi chief mammy) or cover up their actions in an effort to appear messiah-like ( hi chief mammy) should be hounded into jail time. 

Thats exactly where I am . The lockdown just before Xmas 2021 was the most striking example of all the above . 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What lockdown 😜

Oh Jim !!! 

IMG_7033.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Lord Montpelier
23 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thats exactly where I am . The lockdown just before Xmas 2021 was the most striking example of all the above . 

I'll add one more to my list. Any politician that sought to use behavioural science in an illicit way to control and coerce the population through developing sensationalist and inaccurate propaganda on a par with 1930s Germany should also be finding themselves sat is a cell for a period of reflection and redemption.(hi Chief mammy). 

That 2021 one was disgraceful. Any idiot, myself included, could see the data coming out from South Africa in November that year showed it was little threat. 

Dawnrazor

The "conspiracy theorist" in me would say that people who will ignore another lock down will make the spread of the real deal virus much easier when it comes........is that what they want?!🤔

Lord Montpelier

And just to finish off my critique. Any politician involved in force feeding messaging to confused parents that their young healthy children should be taking an injection when the evidence pointed to the very minimal risk to those children of getting covid and / or creating vaccination programmes for those children should be lobbed in jail and left to rot. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

And just to finish off my critique. Any politician involved in force feeding messaging to confused parents that their young healthy children should be taking an injection when the evidence pointed to the very minimal risk to those children of getting covid and / or creating vaccination programmes for those children should be lobbed in jail and left to rot. 

And made them wear masks all day in school.

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, Ked said:

And made them wear masks all day in school.

Indeed. I think some of the politicians got a kick out of the 'emergency powers' they awarded themselves. 

JudyJudyJudy
29 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yes the vaccination of children was despicable . She had that her other lackey were aggressively pushing it . Dangerous people . Glad my nieces and nephews ( who had kids) told her to bolt with that issue . 

IMG_7078.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yep 👍 

IMG_7074.png

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

How statesman like of her. Thankfully we all now know she's a complete liar, charlatan and thief. Far more likely to end up in the slammer than he is.

I'd say those messages confirm she isn't a complete liar.

Gundermann
12 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

How statesman like of her. Thankfully we all now know she's a complete liar, charlatan and thief. Far more likely to end up in the slammer than he is.

I knew right-wing snowflakes would greet. All for freedom of speech and plain-speaking but greet like bairns when called out.

Main point, is he not a clown?

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

But she called Bunter out to perfection. 

Lovely. 

Dawnrazor
33 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Main point, is he not a clown?

He is, so is she.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, TallPaul said:

Tears and snotters from you,

:pleasing:

25 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It takes one to know one and her and followers certainly are fn clowns 

Good thing there are none on here. Nobody ever actually liked her anyway remember 

Gundermann
27 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Salty?

giphy.gif

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Dry your eyes and return to the village.:10900:

Covid was badly handled by nearly everyone.

Both the SG and the UKG made rules which they didn't follow .

Boris and his thiefdom and Sturgeon and her politicising of the situation just point to falling standards which we all accept.

Choosing sides or saying ones less shite than the other isn't a debate.

We accept professional politicians now .

Boris and his thief's know the system theyre the rich equivalent of benefit cheats.

Sturgeon and her band of comfy political arseholes are fast catching up.

Go on Nicola, just telling the truth about that fecking clown and his merry men. Shitler, The marzipan dildo, Mr Weaker than nun's piss. :rofl: Fecking brilliant. 

Edited by ri Alban