• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

i wish jj was my dad
On 30/01/2023 at 16:49, hmfc1984 said:

Fair enough mate. Like everyone else on here you're entitled to your opinion but for me personally I'd be gutted to lose the derby. 

Scottish football is hardly swamped with games of interest...

We don't lose derbies 👍

Just been watching the highlights from Hibs and St Mirren and I've absolutely no idea how Campbell didn't get a red card before the Hibs goal.

They absolutely got away with one.

Just exited The Royal Oak. A poor auld Hibby was telling his drinking chums that he only goes to "games that count", the most recent being the Scottish 🏆 tie at Fester.

I almost felt sorry for him when he then went on to describe our great victory through green-tinted specs thinking that they were hard done by, and he was gutted at our come-back v Dun U. Almost greetin'. The usual guff about us benefitting from financial doping.

I had both Ozturk's and Humphrys' goals lined up to show him for laughs, but had to exit before having the opportunity to do so.

They are in the doldrums.

❤️❤️G❤️

highlandjambo3
7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Just exited The Royal Oak. A poor auld Hibby was telling his drinking chums that he only goes to "games that count", the most recent being the Scottish 🏆 tie at Fester.

I almost felt sorry for him when he then went on to describe our great victory through green-tinted specs thinking that they were hard done by, and he was gutted at our come-back v Dun U. Almost greetin'. The usual guff about us benefitting from financial doping.

I had both Ozturk's and Humphrys' goals lined up to show him for laughs, but had to exit before having the opportunity to do so.

They are in the doldrums.

❤️❤️G❤️

18E40E99-2A83-4470-B19D-A6702BF565E6.png

22 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

Apparently, they're not falling apart at all. And.  Wee Lee is the way to go.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?361305-Well-done-Lee-Johnson

God, I hope this true.

:pleasingao:

Just like all fans they are fickle as **** just they are a lot more easily pleased than most.Be back to hating him soon I'm sure they also play the Old Firm back to back very soon so that will be them back on the slippery slope 🤣

45 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

Apparently, they're not falling apart at all. And.  Wee Lee is the way to go.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?361305-Well-done-Lee-Johnson

God, I hope this true.

:pleasingao:

" ...astonishing refereeing decisions going against us." 🤣🤣

☝️ Must've missed all of their early season matches.

"He inherited a shambles. Won't sort things over night but I've enjoyed watching Hibs this season more than I have done for a long time."

Poor sod ☝️ 2 x 3-0 humpings from us is enjoyment.

"Of course we've had a few stinking performances this season, but if we had that forward line fit most games we'd definitely be contenders for 3rd, especially with Youan starting to have an end product now as well as being a creator."

☝️ Oh ma sides ... 😁😁😁

Edited by Wee Mikey

Cameronstheman

Wait till the owners of hobo fc leave, its coming, just a matter of time 

Gonny lap that number up

We have everything in place, that they can only dream/salavate on

FTH

30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Imagine being in this much constant agony over another football club

63DC3425-B51A-4C9C-A25E-0E44E3802287.jpeg

That’s mild for the ginger one, he’s the wrong un that was hanging about McLeod Street pestering builders while the new stand was being built, he’s absolutely obsessed with Hearts.

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

That’s mild for the ginger one, he’s the wrong un that was hanging about McLeod Street pestering builders while the new stand was being built, he’s absolutely obsessed with Hearts.

He should look into some sort of tranquillisers on prescription. Really needs to calm down.

30 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What a tragic waste of a life 😄 

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He should look into some sort of tranquillisers on prescription. Really needs to calm down.

I've just had an "oh-my-god-it's-not-him,-is-it?" moment. 

I know a h1b5 fan who is "dark ginger" and a complete roaster (David Ike fan). Drinks in the Bailey. 

Who cares, though. 

It must be pretty crap being a h1b5 fan. It's probably better to simply pity them. 

On 04/02/2023 at 20:43, PaddysBar said:

All treatments at private hospitals have to be pre-authorised by the insurer, otherwise they don’t happen. 

Unless your paying for yourself!

2 minutes ago, Ski Nae said:

I've just had an "oh-my-god-it's-not-him,-is-it?" moment. 

I know a h1b5 fan who is "dark ginger" and a complete roaster (David Ike fan). Drinks in the Bailey. 

Who cares, though. 

It must be pretty crap being a h1b5 fan. It's probably better to simply pity them. 

Walk past him in the Bailey wearing a hi viz waist coat and a hard hat and see if he gets a boner

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Walk past him in the Bailey wearing a hi viz waist coat and a hard hat and see if he gets a boner

😂

10 minutes ago, Korky said:

Unless you’re paying for yourself!

If you choose to go private outwith an insurance policy you’re correct. 

That doesn’t apply to players though who will be insured. 

On 24/01/2023 at 22:43, John Findlay said:

Ron Gordon has completely mis-read Scottish football and the Scottish club football supporter.

He firmly believes that the Scottish supporter will behave like his American counterpart going to a NFL game.

1. He doesn't get that we are not franchises, and that Scottish football clubs were born out of the communities of the cities and towns they reside in.

2. He has totally disregarded the history of Hibernian, and the history of their rivalry with us Heart of Midlothian that is now nigh on 150 years old.

Hearts were playing Hibs a mere 10 years after the American civil war ended.

3. Scottish football supporters do not treat their game as a family day out as the same as going to the zoo or the movies. We have no inclination to hold tailgate parties in a car park, and spend all our money on the club premises.

We prefer our time in the pubs around the community that our clubs are in.

The Diggers, Tynecastle Arms, Stratfield, Shandon etc. They are our watering holes. We support them, as they have supported us.

Ron would rather the pubs around ER were not there, and the same with the local eateries.

4. Most importantly he has not grasped that Scottish football is tribal. That the one thing that makes the Scottish football supporters match day experience, is their team winning above all else. This is the thing Ron Gordon does not get at all, and will never get.

We at Heart of Midlothian do. LOUD AND CLEAR.

:greatpost:

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

38 years of age. 

Hibs class indeed🤣

A 38 year old grand father no less .................................. 😄 

42 minutes ago, cheetah said:

explosive grenade :lol: 

If that's the case.  What where the Celtic fans using on Sunday?

Edited by Sigma One

What an arse of a man.

As an aside, we are not free of using these devices either so I would not crow about some Hobbit moron getting done for their use.

Remember the club had to cough up £3,000 as a donation for the damage caused to Hamilton's plastic pitch at the Cup game.

Glass houses and all that.

Edited by Heartsofgold

25 minutes ago, Sigma One said:

If that's the case.  What where the Celtic fans using on Sunday?

Reckon it was this and now the guy is desperately trying to flog it.

Scud Missile Launcher Has Gone Sale Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image |  Shutterstock

57 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A 38 year old grand father no less .................................. 😄 

You do him a dis-service. Great Grandfather.

12 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Scud Missile Launcher Has Gone Sale Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image |  Shutterstock

That'll be the:-

Stinky

Ceptics'

Underpants &

Dingleberry

Launcher

32 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

As funny as that would be , I was not joking he actually is a grand father . 38 year old grand fathers and young Mums chucking explosives at the football together ......................... ehm cute ......

I bet there are great great grand parents in their 60 s round that neck of the woods too

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Second hand scud? Has Bobbies Books on Morrison Street reopened?

Edited by Mister T

4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Erm.......was a Grandfather when I was 36.....no grenades though. 😁

1 minute ago, tightrope said:

By the time you have a further two family generations born , no I would hope you are not chucking them . Maybe maturity comes in the fifties for Hibbies though 

14 minutes ago, tightrope said:

So you're a great grandfather now?😁

6 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

So the daughter pitched up initially admitting to jointly throwing the flare?!?!! 
self-representing themselves til some random lawyer suggested that’s not clever and probably didn’t happen. 
not the brightest. 

21 minutes ago, Sid said:

So the daughter pitched up initially admitting to jointly throwing the flare?!?!! 
self-representing themselves til some random lawyer suggested that’s not clever and probably didn’t happen. 
not the brightest. 

Told by the guy at reception to stop some one in a robe and ask if they would represent them . Asked and was told to stop being so stupid and take the hit for your teenage daughter and mother of your grand kid 

43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Told by the guy at reception to stop some one in a robe and ask if they would represent them . Asked and was told to stop being so stupid and take the hit for your teenage daughter and mother of your grand kid 

Shes also his aunty

17 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Apparently, Hibs post a loss of £3.5m, reduced to £1.5m after player trading and tax credits.

Wish it was more but a loss is still good . Loans to cover the loss or is it being written off by Bydand