HIbs are actually Falling Apart

Spookie

1 minute ago, hmfc1984 said:

Some folk have weird views on football! I absolutely love the Edinburgh derby and from my personal view our season(s) would lose a huge game in the calendar by the actual demise of Hibs. 

Sure someone will be on to tell me soon that they wanted us deed etc!! 

They didn't just want us dead. Their fans actively tried to ruin our administration process and nearly did with their stupid letters too Lithuania. 

I love the Edinburgh Derby, it usually brings me great joy but honestly wouldn't care one jot if they went to the wall now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

postage-stamp
1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

They didn't just want us dead. Their fans actively tried to ruin our administration process and nearly did with their stupid letters too Lithuania. 

I love the Edinburgh Derby, it usually brings me great joy but honestly wouldn't care one jot if they went to the wall now.

That was just one illiterate guy and no one read his stupid letter.🤣

2 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

It was much more than one guy!! 

2 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Still wasn't read by anyone in Lithuania 😃

They actually were read, and then dismissed as bollocks 😂😂

9 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Ah, so a few of their fans are morons! Shock horror. Every club has them and I've no doubt if the situation was reversed there would be some Hearts fans who did the same thing. 

I'll leave it there but for me I'd be gutted if we lost the derby fixture. Don't mind them getting relegated mind for a few seasons again 🤣

Edited by hmfc1984

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It was much more than one guy!! 

It was indeed a concerted effort by a few - but with lots of support for it from many others.  Disgusting when you consider the hand of friendship that was given to them in their hour of need when Wallace Mercer looked like finishing them. I never want to see them succeed in anything now.

Edited by Deevers

1 minute ago, postage-stamp said:

No it wasn't. Go and find what Bryan Jackson said about it. 

The Lithuanian administrator also said there were a lot received and read. 

Screenshot_20230129_101042_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, hmfc1984 said:

Ah, so a few of their fans are morons! Shock horror. Every club has them and I've no doubt if the situation was reversed there would be some Hearts fans who did the same thing. 

I'll leave it there but for me I'd be gutted if we lost the derby fixture. Don't mind them getting relegated mind for a few seasons again 🤣

It was more than a few, it delayed the admin process and could have derailed it.

2012 and the admin season properly broke them, I genuinely don't think fans of other clubs would have acted as bad as they did. They are scum.

postage-stamp
1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Ok Im sorry.

But as the guy says, they were able to see them for what they were and delete the trolls.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

I want Hibs to be liquidated and never play them again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

:greggy:

Just now, Dallas Green said:

It was more than a few, it delayed the admin process and could have derailed it.

2012 and the admin season properly broke them, I genuinely don't think fans of other clubs would have acted as bad as they did. They are scum.

Of course they would. I think it's pretty naive to think only Hibs fans would have done what they did, as pathetic as it was it achieved **** all anyway. 

However, whether a few Hibs fans tried to detail the admin process I couldn't really care. They have gained nothing by doing so and we are in a far better place and have had some great results against them since admin. Those are the games that mean a huge deal to the majority of Hearts fans and replacing Hibs with a Championship level club would be pretty dire for me. 

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

I doubt even Drs Frasier & Niles Crane could get inside a hibby head.

No , they are a particularly odd bunch of people 

36 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Don't be silly.  We love the derby fixture

Would prefer if they went down to div 2 and our derby was in the East of Scotland Shield.

6-0 isnt just papering over the cracks. Its tiling over them which i am pretty happy about. 

Just watched the highlights. 3 goals from set pieces (all unmarked headers), a penalty and two decent finishes from Campbell and Nisbet. 

31 minutes ago, hmfc1984 said:

Some folk have weird views on football! I absolutely love the Edinburgh derby and from my personal view our season(s) would lose a huge game in the calendar by the actual demise of Hibs. 

Sure someone will be on to tell me soon that they wanted us deed etc!! 

Scottish football is dull enough as it is without losing the Edinburgh derby from the fixture list permanently.

4 games a season against the likes of Ross County and Livingston don't exactly set my heart racing and given the gulf to the old firm, no derbies would be a travesty imo.

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

6-0 isnt just papering over the cracks. Its tiling over them which i am pretty happy about. 

Just watched the highlights. 3 goals from set pieces (all unmarked headers), a penalty and two decent finishes from Campbell and Nisbet. 

A dreadful performance against a really poor Hibs team.

No sympathy for Cormack or Aberdeen though. Indeed no sympathy for any of the rats who voted us out of the top league. Gives me great pleasure to see them suffer. 

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Scottish football is dull enough as it is without losing the Edinburgh derby from the fixture list permanently.

4 games a season against the likes of Ross County and Livingston don't exactly set my heart racing and given the gulf to the old firm, no derbies would be a travesty imo.

Exactly!

9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Aye, we all know that the result for Hibs, as the quote goes, is a mere blip in an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory! Anything that gives them hope is more comedy ammo for us when it's seen in full context.

8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

A dreadful performance against a really poor Hibs team.

No sympathy for Cormack or Aberdeen though. Indeed no sympathy for any of the rats who voted us out of the top league. Gives me great pleasure to see them suffer. 

Exactly this. GIRFU every single one of them. 

38 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Ok Im sorry.

But as the guy says, they were able to see them for what they were and delete the trolls.

You're clueless, and your efforts to underplay their desperate deeds to finish us off are suspicious.

Hearts would thrive without those deviant *******s. I and the vast majority of Hearts fans would love to see them ended. Karma!

If Hibs were liquidated they would form a Phoenix team like Sevco are . They would probably be a bit smaller than they are now , but they would be called some thing similar to what they are now , and they would play in green . I would love to see them liquidated , and we could start a new rivalry with the new club when they eventually make it up to the Premiership

It is a no brainer get them liquidated

41 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Not even the Huns and Tim's would have behaved like they did. Although I'd hate to lose the derby, watching them in a relegation battle every year is most appealing. 

5 minutes ago, JyTees said:

You're clueless, and your efforts to underplay their desperate deeds to finish us off are suspicious.

Hearts would thrive without those deviant *******s. I and the vast majority of Hearts fans would love to see them ended. Karma!

👍👍

This Hibs squad will still get found out. They did defend a lot better yesterday without Bushiri and Porteous. But that was a shot Aberdeen side with no confidence. All 6 goals were avoidable. Hearts defence would have stopped them all. 

Ross County away is a true test.

Edited by Mikey1874

jambo-in-furness

Would love to see them in administration!

but liquidation?  Naw,  the first thing they would lose would be the derby record.

Keep them alive, but more broken, if that’s possible.

4 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Would love to see them in administration!

but liquidation?  Naw,  the first thing they would lose would be the derby record.

Keep them alive, but more broken, if that’s possible.

Not sure more broken is possible but even though they had a number of dorks that tried to destroy us I take the moral high ground and know that they are more to be pitied than worried about.

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Another fail from Hibs versus us.

What a loser of a club and support hibs really are.

I love the derby but I wouldn't piss on that lot if they were on fire.

Do your worst Mr Con

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Totally this **** them and I hope their club dies 

postage-stamp
44 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Have a word with yourself.  I'm anti Hibs as they come..I hope they don't win another throw in .  

We want them in our league so we can keep beating them and improve our derby record and our run. 

27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This Hibs squad will still get found out. They did defend a lot better yesterday without Bushiri and Porteous. But that was a shot Aberdeen side with no confidence. All 6 goals were avoidable. Hearts defence would have stopped them all. 

Ross County away is a true test.

Not so much of a lack of confidence - more a lack of desire.  You get the distinct impression that they were not playing for the jersey. Don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes at Aberdeen, but you get the distinct impression that the team they put out yesterday where just not interested in putting in any sort of effort for their manager. As said previously that was a less than average Hibs team who were there for the taking.

Can't help feeling the wee team result yesterday was like papering over a cavern.

Window about to close and the rest of the teams they play will at least try.

Gets them off Ron and Lee's back until it is to late is my hope.

22 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Have a word with yourself.  I'm anti Hibs as they come..I hope they don't win another throw in .  

We want them in our league so we can keep beating them and improve our derby record and our run. 

Derbies are the highlights of the league (and sometimes cup) season for me. Zero time for Hibs otherwise.

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, postage-stamp said:

Hash

Why do you hate them?

It's just a football club we beat a lot and they provide laughs even against other teams.

I love Hibs ❤️🤩

this exactly , love our wee neighbours 

GorgieFifeLife
56 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Would miss the 12 points a season. 

Funny, but I would hazard a guess that it’s a long time since we have taken 12 points from them in a season.  

Just now, GorgieFifeLife said:

Funny, but I would hazard a guess that it’s a long time since we have taken 12 points from them in a season.  

You know what I mean 😏 

Hibs deid.

It's the only answer.

It's what they wanted for us. They knew fine well that the only way to escape their pitiful, tortured existence was for their tormentors, HMFC, existence to cease.

They know their ludicrous club will never restore parity with their great rivals, let alone best us, so our demise was the only solution.

It's different for us, of course, because the derby, and rivalry in general, is a great source of happiness and hilarity. The complete opposite to them.

However, I want the worst case scenario for them.

If not, I want, at the very least, Mercer-esque levels of anxiety, administration, liquidation, Hibees FC playing out of Meadowbank...and as long lasting and miserable as possible.

Go on Ron. Take them to the feckin cleaners.

Never forget either that .nut encouraged those loons to do what they were doing. Including administrators.

Edited by martoon

ToadKiller Dog

The sheep players were lifeless totaly lost ghost team ,anybody yesterday would have taken goals off them .

6-0 will give hibs a bit of a confidence boost but they really aren't any better than those around them, I don't see them going on any great run of results .

Do I want to see Hibs dissappear of course not they amuse me so much ,everything they have tried too do to hurt us has come back and smacked them right in the pus .

Comic genius. 

Wouldn't want to lose the derby but let's not go full ****** and start a love-in with one of the vilest fanbases in Scotland.

Biggest Hooligans in Scottish football*? CHECK
Routinely chucking crap and actually hurting our players? CHECK.

Actively tried to sabotage our exit from administration in the hundreds? CHECK.
Celebrate a game they had no part in, for a close run for the league they will NEVER experience? CHECK.
Play down their own fans part in scummy derby behaviour and act sleekit when Hearts call out our occasional misbehaviour pre-derby and ask them to do the same? CHECK.

The club itself also has form for pettyness, tactily accepting player behaviour we never would and being sleekit. Even their Hibs tv commentator is a bent, bitter and twisted pillock.

Scum. I love beating them and I love the fact that HMFC have their number. Never let it end. 

*joint with the huns

AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The sheep players were lifeless totaly lost ghost team ,anybody yesterday would have taken goals off them .

6-0 will give hibs a bit of a confidence boost but they really aren't any better than those around them, I don't see them going on any great run of results .

Do I want to see Hibs dissappear of course not they amuse me so much ,everything they have tried too do to hurt us has come back and smacked them right in the pus .

Comic genius. 

Come on, get real, they scored 6 goals in just one game while it took Hearts two games to score six against Hibs. That, in any Hobonomic calculation, makes Hibs twice as good as Hearts🤔

2 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Yep, and any opportunity we get to return the favour should be applied rigorously FTH

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 29/01/2023 at 10:09, postage-stamp said:

Still wasn't read by anyone in Lithuania 😃

It definitely had an effect, almost prevented the Lithuanians from accepting the CVA proposal from our administrators. I heard this directly from Bryan Jackson at my FoH plot ceremony. 

Having said that, I wouldn't want them to go to the wall. **** never having another derby. Mind when they were in the Championship and our big New Year derby was Killie away. Brutal.