HIbs are actually Falling Apart

Spookie

8 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Really?

London is one of the easiest city’s to navigate and travel imo. The tube is a skoosh, the overground is a skoosh. Railway stations coming out the ying Yang and 6 airports? What’s painful? 🤣

The cost...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

11 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Really?

London is one of the easiest city’s to navigate and travel imo. The tube is a skoosh, the overground is a skoosh. Railway stations coming out the ying Yang and 6 airports? What’s painful? 🤣

Southern Rail are a bit painful …………… that aside , I agree with you and I like visiting London and the tube makes it easy enough to cover large distances fairly quickly 

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Southern Rail are a bit painful …………… that aside , I agree with you and I like visiting London and the tube makes it easy enough to cover large distances fairly quickly 

I regularly go to London for the day. Jump on the train at Derby. Then visit a different part of the city each time. Tube is always included in the train tickets. 

15 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Really?

That's the point! Tubes everywhere to a different version of the same place. Other cities you can walk, have a wee drink, a little food as you saunter. You like it then good bud. Edinburgh is a superior city in every way. Try San Francisco or Sydney.

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

I see today's game Hibs V Aberdeen being a stick on 0-0 draw!

Both teams ultra cautious at the back and midfield Aberdeen maybe hold the edge up front with Duk.

Draw would give both managers breathing space only to fall in the upcoming games!!!

Aberdeen to score at least 3.

I’d prefer Paterson to Forrest at RWB.  And imagine the damage he’d cause in a front three, pick any of: CP, Gino, Shanks, Humphrys, McKay, Kuol, Oda, Forrest.  His power and athleticism would be ideal in the role Mckay role (linking midfield to attack) when we are in a battle,  And set pieces of course! 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

I regularly go to London for the day. Jump on the train at Derby. Then visit a different part of the city each time. Tube is always included in the train tickets. 

I will not be there as regularly as you but a good friend lives near London and I have family a bit further North and we often head in there when I get a chance to go down . Great city to visit and especially to get to a few games . I can not be arsed watching English football on the TV to be honest but I love going to games when I visit any where . The large concentration of clubs all easily accessible through public transport makes London and the Greater London area ideal for those sorts of days out 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Maybe you're right if you know where you're going and know these deals, but us very occasional visitors feel fleeced from the Stansted Express onwards.

Must do some research if I go back.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

Awe come on that a bit harsh 🤣

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yup, things down there are bonkers, largely due to the silly money that can be splashed with heaps of clubs running up enormous debts chasing glory whilst out-bidding any Scottish club with ease.

You only have to look at Brentford, a club whose stadium, and hence attendances, is eclipsed by Tynie, and they're not the only one.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of at the mention of Brentford is this:-

I ****ing hate jumped up English clubs thinking they are bigger than the top Scottish teams all because of the sky money.

It triggers me.

The Countries got about 10 big clubs, the rest are shite and if it wasn't for the sky money players from the top teir in Scotland wouldn't give it a second look.

But it is what it is, Millwall can spend £2m + on a player. And the wages with it.

Millwall ffs.

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Definitely apathetic; in light of his employer's actions, his body language, just very slightly hidden under the surface, is 'what can I do? the players are being sold from under me'

Nae luck

He's just riding it out for the pay-off

Think that's the difference in the managers - wee Lee desperately wants away and is trolling as hard as he can, Goodwin on the other hand desperately wants to stay and prove himself.

C'mon the sheep FTH.

Seen the Hibs team today and if Aberdeen have anything about them they will look to get at their back line early doors with pace and balls into the box. If that’s the best they can put out they are in deep bother. Nisbet benched as well

So just listening to BBC wee Lee interviewed by BM and correct me if I am wrong but he just not refuse to say that the reason Nisbet did not go was not a medical reason? Be cause it sounded like that to me.

Just now, jock _turd said:

So just listening to BBC wee Lee interviewed by BM and correct me if I am wrong but he just not refuse to say that the reason Nisbet did not go was not a medical reason? Be cause it sounded like that to me.

A bad case of shitebagitis

4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

You only have to look at Brentford, a club whose stadium, and hence attendances, is eclipsed by Tynie, and they're not the only one.

Stadium capacity 17,250.  Average attendance in Premier League 16,000.

14 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Stadium capacity 17,250.  Average attendance in Premier League 16,000.

And ? Hearts capacity 20k average 18.4 k ? Also there has to be some loss for safety reasons Millwall have a capacity of 20K but for safety reasons the sell out is 18.5k there will always be some deficit .

Arthur Morgan
10 minutes ago, Mac80 said:

Hibs will be chasing us down now…

:Shanks:

Funny thing is, they will be genuinely thinking that now.

7 hours ago, geomac said:

Maybe you're right if you know where you're going and know these deals, but us very occasional visitors feel fleeced from the Stansted Express onwards.

Must do some research if I go back.

It’s a nightmare if you don’t know how it all works

This is standard Hibs behaviour. Because they have so little to celebrate, particularly in derbies, they cling on to any victory and out of sheer desperation they convince themselves it will suddenly change their fortunes - see almost every SC derby match. They never ever learn and there will be tears and snotters before long.

If we beat Livingston today , will they want Johnson to be sacked again . It really is not easy getting inside the mind of the average Hibby 😄 

6 hours ago, postage-stamp said:

We want Hibs in the top 6 btw. Means another tynecastle derby.

"Rubs hands with glee"

I want Hibs to be liquidated and never play them again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Totally this , relegates would be a nice start but the final destination needs to be an extinction event . We can always build a rivalry with what ever shite new club they form to replace them if people miss a derby that much

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If we beat Livingston today , will they want Johnson to be sacked again . It really is not easy getting inside the mind of the average Hibby 😄 

I doubt even Drs Frasier & Niles Crane could get inside a hibby head.

postage-stamp
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't be silly.  We love the derby fixture

2 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Don't be silly.  We love the derby fixture

We can play FC Edinburgh in a pre season game. Wallace had the right idea. Put them out of their misery. 

postage-stamp
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

We can play FC Edinburgh in a pre season game. Wallace had the right idea. Put them out of their misery. 

Hash

Why do you hate them?

It's just a football club we beat a lot and they provide laughs even against other teams.

I love Hibs ❤️🤩

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Some folk have weird views on football! I absolutely love the Edinburgh derby and from my personal view our season(s) would lose a huge game in the calendar by the actual demise of Hibs. 

Sure someone will be on to tell me soon that they wanted us deed etc!! 

9 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Hash

Why do you hate them?

It's just a football club we beat a lot and they provide laughs even against other teams.

I love Hibs ❤️🤩

They are Hibs, that's why I hate them. No other reason is needed.