• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

I heard on Sunday from a Hibs fan I know that they’re in the shit financially and are about to offload whatever they can.

Looks like it may be happening.

Lovely.

Imagine when you give crap players a long contract and the hard working players who care and try, find out what wages they are on it must be soul destroying.

Love you Ron the con.🙂

I'm not so sure, they looked spirited enough in their attempt to beat us on Sunday.

Probably just wishful thinking.

Through gritted teeth I would say Hibs have 4 good players. Cadden, Nisbet, Porteous and Boyle. One is knackered and the other three on their way out possibly. This is glorious stuff. 

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Cadden eh?

Might be worth a punt for £100k to bolster our bench.

£100k 😂 He’d need to give us £100k for the privilege of joining our squad!

If Jeggo IN is the best that they can do then there's not much hope.

Their OUTs include players previously touted as stars.

It's all looking a tad amateurish.

Or, to put it another way ... H1b5 Class.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Chevy Chase said:

I heard on Sunday from a Hibs fan I know that they’re in the shit financially and are about to offload whatever they can.

Looks like it may be happening.

Lovely.

fake crowds, massive losses Gordon had enough,

FIRESALE 

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Could FOH put a bid in ? 

I'm an ethical investor so no thanks to a club which condones shite football.

An absolute embarrassing representation of Scotlands capital city.

Unless its an investment as a holding tank for Seafield not a penny from my monthly contribution.

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Where too?

Possibly to The Oriam so that he too (as per Porteous) can see the difference between a top-class training facility and an old pig farm?

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Possibly to The Oriam so that he too (as per Porteous) can see the difference between a top-class training facility and an old pig farm?

😄

22 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Hibs ARE FALLING APART 

Screenshot_20230124_210138_Twitter.jpg

Here is what I do not get . Cadden signed a new contract with them recently . He is no world beater , but in a better team with better players , he could be decent in a more advanced position . Why the **** did he sign a contract extension 

Their squad is an absolute shambles. Guys like Stevenson and Hanlon hanging about like a bad smell. Porteous on the way out, Nisbet angling for a move and a number of players proven over a sustained period of time to not be good enough.

Going to be a long time and potentially yet another manager before they are anywhere near close to completing for 3rd again.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Here is what I do not get . Cadden signed a new contract with them recently . He is no world beater , but in a better team with better players , he could be decent in a more advanced position . Why the **** did he sign a contract extension 

Could be he was promised if he signed the contract Hibs would sell him in January (i.e. get Hibs more money and he gets an increase of wage for 6 months) but Hibs have changed their mind so he wants out.

I do think we have to be careful of wishful thinking (just look at how if you believed stories on here Rangers would be in admin every few months.) I think Hibs are trying to get money from players and so selling Nisbet and Porteous but dont see a fire sale any time soon.

We will know the extent of their implosion by the end of the month I suppose. 

One player in so far. Looked distinctly average. 

About to lose their 'best' CB who has been deployed in a holding midfield position recently and their next 'best' CB has done his knee in. Doesn't seem to be any rumblings of another CB on the way in meaning they have Hanlon (lol) and Fish.

The diver is out for the season and strong rumours the Gordons are ready to cash in on their best asset who is trying to leave at a rapid pace.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Could be he was promised if he signed the contract Hibs would sell him in January (i.e. get Hibs more money and he gets an increase of wage for 6 months) but Hibs have changed their mind so he wants out.

I do think we have to be careful of wishful thinking (just look at how if you believed stories on here Rangers would be in admin every few months.) I think Hibs are trying to get money from players and so selling Nisbet and Porteous but dont see a fire sale any time soon.

Hope that was the agreement because his form has been stinking lately and there is no way anyone would buy him for serious cash 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yeah , they can hand him back for a used Fiat Tipo and a bag of Bombay mix

I would genuinely take him, he turned Cochrane inside out a good few times on Sunday. Not many players have done that to him. We could work on his final ball. He definitely had a lot of skill/trickery 👍🏻

Just now, ShedBoy said:

I would genuinely take him, he turned Cochrane inside out a good few times on Sunday. Not many players have done that to him. We could work on his final ball. He definitely had a lot of skill/trickery 👍🏻

Not for me mate . He is all pump and no squirt imo

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

Once in a blue moon Cochrane is done in, was also booked so couldn’t lunge in. Youan has zero end product and skins himself more often than not

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Not for me mate . He is all pump and no squirt imo

🤣

Tbf I’m more choking to see Oda than signing Youan

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

We will know the extent of their implosion by the end of the month I suppose. 

One player in so far. Looked distinctly average. 

About to lose their 'best' CB who has been deployed in a holding midfield position recently and their next 'best' CB has done his knee in. Doesn't seem to be any rumblings of another CB on the way in meaning they have Hanlon (lol) and Fish.

The diver is out for the season and strong rumours the Gordons are ready to cash in on their best asset who is trying to leave at a rapid pace.

Their squad is paper thin. The only players of any kind of quality or value are either leaving, trying to leave or injured.