HIbs are actually Falling Apart

Spookie

1 hour ago, His name is said:

Millwall's 2022 accounts show a £21m wage bill, also includes a £126m loss. Mental!

So many of these Clubs chasing the Promise land

Its all going start crumbling down soon

Totally unsustainable 

Care much 😆😆😆

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

2 hours ago, JamboAl1965 said:

not sure the technical term,  but he just talks meaningless shite.

I’m never sure now whether or not he’s just laughing at them and more than happy to take the sacking when it comes.

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

I’m never sure now whether or not he’s just laughing at them and more than happy to take the sacking when it comes.

Both? 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Both? 

Probably. 

I know if Hearts were in the shape Hibs are in, the kind of shite he spouts would drive me on to the streets with an assault rifle. I’d just want him to STFU and get on with trying to win football matches. 

17 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

So many of these Clubs chasing the Promise land

Its all going start crumbling down soon

Totally unsustainable 

Care much 😆😆😆

It has to a degree with likes of Derby. Who basically went on path to going under from when they lost their Championship play off under Frank Lampard.  There's a few others in a similar state that have to win promotion. And the Derby situation would have happened to Aston Villa if they didn't win that same Championship Play Off. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

It has to a degree with likes of Derby. Who basically went on path to going under from when they lost their Championship play off under Frank Lampard.  There's a few others in a similar state that have to win promotion. And the Derby situation would have happened to Aston Villa if they didn't win that same Championship Play Off. 

There are plenty who have overspent and not even made the top 6

Many more will keep trying 

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Derby nonsense is much more complicated than overspending. 

Pasquale for King

Hes been scathing before but when they attempt to sell their best players with nothing to replace them hes ok with it 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤣?!?!

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Emanuel Johnson - never kicked a ball for them but got 3.5 year deal 

Tavares - Looks like he will never play again 4 year deal 

There are others as well they have signed in the last year that have never played.Something very weird going on there.

Big Ron is a laundromat 

Could you imagine LJ giving his inspirational team talks just before kick off. Don't think he could motivate me to go through to the kitchen for a bag of crisps 

7 minutes ago, juanjojambo said:

Could you imagine LJ giving his inspirational team talks just before kick off. Don't think he could motivate me to go through to the kitchen for a bag of crisps 

What about salt and vinegar monster munch?

6 minutes ago, juanjojambo said:

If he come over as a twat to Hearts supporters have a look on HBounce they have a thread on that interview and every response is the same as on here , they also think he is an embarrassing slaver 🤣

i wish jj was my dad
13 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

About the same size is more like it.  I don't know about their turnover but The Den has a 20,000 capacity and an average gate of 13,000.

So not as big as us but on a par with the shite

colinmorewasgash
1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

Ffs they have already brought out a vid on you tube thanking porteous. Goal against rangers being the first.

You know you couldn't mke it up they become more a parody of a football club each week. A guy that couldn't wait to leave, wouldn't sign a contract who left for 200k plus add ons who never won a derby and isn't that good. Am I happy aye, surprised they didn't get dougray to do voiceover.

download.jpeg.jpg

I genuinely think wee Lee is now trolling his employers. He doesn’t give a **** about h1b5. Just working his ticket to a pay off. And when he goes for his next management job all he has to do is say he worked for an absolute basket case of a CEO. It’s there for all to see 🤣

Delicious

16 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Ideal result for us today would threse 2 deadbeat clubs to have boring 0-0 draw. 

I think I'd like a Hibs win, 1-0, an early goal, then them getting destroyed for 85 minutes. It should keep the wee gobshite in a job, while infuriating and upsetting the fans.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I think I'd like a Hibs win, 1-0, an early goal, then them getting destroyed for 85 minutes. It should keep the wee gobshite in a job, while infuriating and upsetting the fans.

Naw, a defeat for one brings a level of certainty to that club, while a win gives them a wee lift and a feeling of progress. A draw, though, leaves them both in a sort of limbo.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:ohmy:

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It’s a much bigger country tho with loads more bigger clubs whereas we play away at the likes of Ross County etc that would be considered a non league standard of stadium in a big country. 

Even Ross county managed one major trophy. 

Millwall are nothing.

Just now, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Naw, a defeat for one brings a level of certainty to that club, while a win gives them a wee lift and a feeling of progress. A draw, though, leaves them both in a sort of limbo.

And of course, Hibs getting destroyed would be pleasing too!

I reckon I can take positives from anything that happens today - they're either shit, or keeping a shit manager in a job, or both

:verysmug:

12 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Millwall would have been a brilliant move for him. Big club on the edge of the play offs, multi cultural city living, at the centre of most good things happening in the UK. . He probably shat it when he saw a proper football club with brilliant fans and a professional medical set up that would have found him out as soon as he walked through the door. Street food from around the globe or Nandos. He chose Nandos. 

London's great to visit but **** living there. 

Give me Edinburgh every time. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Smithee said:

And of course, Hibs getting destroyed would be pleasing too!

I reckon I can take positives from anything that happens today - they're either shit, or keeping a shit manager in a job, or both

:verysmug:

In truth, I reckon Wee Lee's job is safe regardless of today's result. Hibs are very unlikely to attract anyone better than him while in such turmoil, while Aberdeen, I'm sure, remain an attractive proposition for any number of managers with at least a decent record or potential. As things stand (and will remain) Aberdeen will be disappointed if they don't make Europe, while Hibs will be delighted with a top six finish.

Horatio Caine
Just now, Turkishcap said:

All the media interest in this game and sportsound run to ibrox for the radio game.

Naturally!

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

All the media interest in this game and sportsound run to ibrox for the radio game.

no shock there

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Are you serious ? Let me think hmm London of Glasgow ,Edinburgh , Aberdeen oh the bright lights of Dungdee 🤣

Shitey no mark English clubs like Millwall who if they keep going as they are are on for a possible play off and EPL spot ? As a footballer yes please or wait would I really miss not playing at Dundee, Dingwall, Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Oh Oh Livingston....... 🤣

Look at Millwalls fixture list....

Rotherham,  Coventry,  Wigan, Luton  even shite places  like blackburn. Dundee is paradise in comparison. 

Even Blackpool are on it.... we laughed at Sibbick going to them and ripped Blackpool who are in the same division. 

Blackpool are probably more successful than Millwall as well recently. 

Millwall are a shitey no mark club and nowhere near the Size of Hearts or Hibs-Like most English teams,  apart from the wages it's a shite move.

Lee saying all these academy kids will get a chance. Thats great, genuinely.

But how big is/was their playing squad?!

This feels like yet another glimpse of the VR era when we also spent silly dosh on a bloated squad but had Jamie Mole up front.

The parallels keep coming. It'll end similarly but without a support like ours

They really do reek of the rabble that somehow made it to the final against us in 2012, whereby every player was thinking about how to execute their transfer away from the circus that was their current employer. 
Utterly shocking culture from top to

bottom, compete lack of direction and are quickly going to be relegation fodder.

11 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Lee saying all these academy kids will get a chance. Thats great, genuinely.

But how big is/was their playing squad?!

This feels like yet another glimpse of the VR era when we also spent silly dosh on a bloated squad but had Jamie Mole up front.

The parallels keep coming. It'll end similarly but without a support like ours

I don’t know but I get the feeling most of these kids were already at Hibs. So it appears to me they’ve spunked literally millions on absolute shite that they’re getting rid of only to be left with what was there before they bought these duds. With Porteous away Rocky injured and who knows with Nisbet they are weaker now than pre Jack Ross?

Byyy The Light
6 minutes ago, mayfield said:

They really do reek of the rabble that somehow made it to the final against us in 2012, whereby every player was thinking about how to execute their transfer away from the circus that was their current employer. 
Utterly shocking culture from top to

bottom, compete lack of direction and are quickly going to be relegation fodder.

Spot on. Got all the hallmarks of that team. Nobody there who gives 2 f*cks. Rudderless. No leadership.

Beautiful.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Where do you live?

43 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rotherham,  Coventry,  Wigan, Luton  even shite places  like blackburn. Dundee is paradise in comparison. 

Even Blackpool are on it.... we laughed at Sibbick going to them and ripped Blackpool who are in the same division. 

Millwall are a shitey no mark club and nowhere near the Size of Hearts or Hibs-Like most English teams,  apart from the wages it's a shite move.

Awe come on that a bit harsh 🤣

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Even Ross county managed one major trophy. 

Millwall are nothing.

49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yup, things down there are bonkers, largely due to the silly money that can be splashed with heaps of clubs running up enormous debts chasing glory whilst out-bidding any Scottish club with ease.

You only have to look at Brentford, a club whose stadium, and hence attendances, is eclipsed by Tynie, and they're not the only one.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of at the mention of Brentford is this:-

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Not a fan either. Not a particularly great city, a bit like Paris for me. OK for food and a drink but getting around is a pain. 

I've been all over the world and it has always registered low on my travels.

Always think Millwall are only famous for fighting! 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

I genuinely think wee Lee is now trolling his employers. He doesn’t give a **** about h1b5. Just working his ticket to a pay off. And when he goes for his next management job all he has to do is say he worked for an absolute basket case of a CEO. It’s there for all to see 🤣

Delicious

Definitely apathetic; in light of his employer's actions, his body language, just very slightly hidden under the surface, is 'what can I do? the players are being sold from under me'

Nae luck

He's just riding it out for the pay-off

avhudtheteeshirt

I see today's game Hibs V Aberdeen being a stick on 0-0 draw!

Both teams ultra cautious at the back and midfield Aberdeen maybe hold the edge up front with Duk.

Draw would give both managers breathing space only to fall in the upcoming games!!!

15 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Not a fan either. Not a particularly great city, a bit like Paris for me. OK for food and a drink but getting around is a pain. 

Genuinely believe they inherited a generation of London-wide scum, in addition to their existing support base, when that Panorama documentary aired. Suddenly every dipshit in London began following Millwall, according to my older London mates.

Anyone who believes they’re a big club is on another planet - add them to the list of 50 other tinpot clubs in England who average gates of under 15,000 and haven’t won a trophy for over 50 years. 

Love visiting London , it is a great place to spend time for so many reasons , and it would be even better if you had football player wages to really enjoy it . I do not know if I would want to live there or not though , it clearly appeals to some people more than others . You would have to think there would be really nice suburban areas close enough to Millwall though . Edinburgh is a fantastic place to live and I would move back there in a second if my life was in such a place 

Hoping Aberdeen for a win. It would keep Goodwin in a job a bit longer and set up my evening splendidly.  Nothing better than them getting beat.

doubt Nisbett will start rumour is Celtic signing him

16 minutes ago, mayfield said:

Genuinely believe they inherited a generation of London-wide scum, in addition to their existing support base, when that Panorama documentary aired. Suddenly every dipshit in London began following Millwall, according to my older London mates.

Anyone who believes they’re a big club is on another planet - add them to the list of 50 other tinpot clubs in England who average gates of under 15,000 and haven’t won a trophy for over 50 years. 

I don't watch much English football as it's mostly rotten. I don't support an English team either. The way Sky present it grates on me and most pundits are awful that I've seen. 

I do watch it occasionally but end up looking at my phone. 

The White Cockade

Celtic searching the world for international players 

Would be surprised if they bought Nisbet

Could see Rangers sniffing about for him though 

be interesting to find out the reason the move fell through

45 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Really?

London is one of the easiest city’s to navigate and travel imo. The tube is a skoosh, the overground is a skoosh. Railway stations coming out the ying Yang and 6 airports? What’s painful? 🤣

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

I don’t know but I get the feeling most of these kids were already at Hibs. So it appears to me they’ve spunked literally millions on absolute shite that they’re getting rid of only to be left with what was there before they bought these duds. With Porteous away Rocky injured and who knows with Nisbet they are weaker now than pre Jack Ross?

Oh absolutely thats whats happened. Ive not idea the quality of these lads tbf and if theyre bringing up sone good kids, fair play to them.

However, none of this is planned. In fact its the opposite of planned. Erm, unplanned!