HIbs are actually Falling Apart

Spookie

7 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Or.

The player 'has decided against the switch at this time' might well be translated as 'The player has failed the medical', with neither party wishing to spoil the player's future prospects.

Could be but not sure why Millwall would not just say that to keep their fans happy. Not sure they would give the slightest toss what Nibet or Hibs have to say about it.

I give it 1 day before the Record has a 'breaking' story of a 'sensational bid by Celtic/Rangers' for the 'red hot striker' blah blah blah blah

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

In the starting lineup against us on wednesday night?

Can’t see it. The sun would be all over it. Someone like Anthony Joseph Glasgow based would have their hands on it. 

Bazzas right boot

If celtic end up getting him for a few hundred £k I think I might actually shite myself with laughter.

6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Can’t see it. The sun would be all over it. Someone like Anthony Joseph Glasgow based would have their hands on it. 

He has said he wants to stay in Scotland.

He has either genuinely walked away from quadrupling his wages at least to stay at Hibs. Or Rangers have bid for him.

Edited by hughesie27

RustyRightPeg
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

He has said he wants to stay in Scotland.

He has either genuinely walked away from quadrupling his wages at least to stay at Hibs. Or Rangers have bid for him.

When did he say that?

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Just saw that

Hibs recruitment team will have to work overtime just for Hibs to get close to the level they were before the window.

Never heard of the boy . Do you think he could gopher a decent fee 

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

So 200k for Porto. 250k for Findlay.

Not bad.

:sadrobbo: :Shanks:

Is it Findlay or Kerr that is the Hibby rat ? I seem to remember one of the two gets mentioned as being vermin by birth a lot on here 

Just now, Sooks said:

Is it Findlay or Kerr that is the Hibby rat ? I seem to remember one of the two gets mentioned as being vermin by birth a lot on here 

Jason Kerr I think it is.

Findlay was at Celtic and Newcastle in his younger days.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, hughesie27 said:

Quote released from his Agent.

Sums up his mentality. 

Shits the bed during the big moments. 

Afraid of a challenge. 

Millwall are 7th in the championship, chasing the playoffs. What a shitebag. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

Could be but not sure why Millwall would not just say that to keep their fans happy. Not sure they would give the slightest toss what Nibet or Hibs have to say about it.

I give it 1 day before the Record has a 'breaking' story of a 'sensational bid by Celtic/Rangers' for the 'red hot striker' blah blah blah blah

Perhaps giving too much credit to Millwall but time will tell. If the transfer is off, and nobody else steps in for him, I do hope Hibs haven't committed too much of the fee to his replacement😉

Hibs fans back to loving him again no doubt.30 mins ago they were all saying they had never took to him even though a week before they all loved him.**** me I can't keep up with them 🤣

brunoatemyhamster

The only thing that could make this better is if they've already made deals on the back of the Millwall cash!

And the way all this has been going ...... They might have

tenor.gif

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I wonder if watford will honour the friendly match. Be a shame if Hibs miss out on that bumper pay day🤣

3 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I wonder if watford will honour the friendly match. Be a shame if Hibs miss out on that bumper pay day🤣

It was Milwall Nisbet was going to.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 minute ago, Le Chat said:

Failed medical.  NAP.

I suspect that will be it if no other club is involved and Nisbet remains at Hibs. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

It was Milwall Nisbet was going to.

I keep getting them mixed up, had Porteous going to Millwall yesterday. This Hibs' drama is all too exciting for me.

1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I keep getting them mixed up, had Porteous going to Millwall yesterday. This Hibs' drama is all too exciting for me.

They are the best "rivals" a football fan could hope for!

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Dallas Green said:

They are the best "rivals" a football fan could hope for!

They are that. Even their best/favourite players provide us with hours of entertainment, every day.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

If true, then Nisbet might be thinking about extending his stellar derby scoring record at the next encounter?

Alternatively, his medical didn't go well.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Nisbet in Rangers jersey on Wed night. 

Sibbick will have him is pocket again! 

Hibs are Hibsing it..again..can't even sell players properly 🤣🤣

gordon simpson
27 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

The only thing that could make this better is if they've already made deals on the back of the Millwall cash!

And the way all this has been going ...... They might have

tenor.gif

this would be fan dabby dossey 

2 hours ago, briever said:

Disappointed we are only going to get one more game against them this season - we could put 8 past that shower of crap at Tynie.

The 3-0 and 0-3 derbies were merely a dress rehearsal for the next league encounter at their gaff.

I never bet, but might stick a cheeky fiver on a 0-8 drubbing.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If celtic end up getting him for a few hundred £k I think I might actually shite myself with laughter.

Personally, I can't see Celtic wanting a striker who has had several opportunities to shine in Edinburgh derbies but has failed to do so.

They wouldn't even be weakening a rival.

2 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

My Hibs supporting brother in law is hoping this is the plan.  He wants relegated and the whole thing wiped clean

His wish might come true. But, that could very well end up with another three years in the Championship, or worse.

Hadn't noticed until the game on Sunday how big he looks.

But again though, that while he may be a decent goal scorer, his all round game is quite shee-ite

Edited by DETTY29

29 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Oh my! What a mess!

Hibsing it, reaching a new unimaginable pinnacle.

:vrface:

Funnily enough, I was only just trying to imagine the utter turmoil within whatever passes as their recruitment department.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Personally, I can't see Celtic wanting a striker who has had several opportunities to shine in Edinburgh derbies but has failed to do so.

They wouldn't even be weakening a rival.

Cheap punt and a squad filler for in-between European games.

My guess is a £250-£500k move to celtic next week.

I'd piss myself laughing 

Craig Herbertson

Our main problem is trying to write songs quickly enough for outstanding new players; Hibs seem to have a problem keeping any. While mulling this over I suddenly thought - have we stepped in with an offer for Nisbet?

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Never heard of the boy . Do you think he could gopher a decent fee 

They saw what you did there 🤣

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

When did he say that?

For what its worth.......Hootsmon WEB site.......

"The Scotland internationalist was due to undergo a medical with the Lions, but the player’s preference is to remain in Scotland."

🤒

57 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Ron Gordon frantically banging his head off a desk somewhere right now as he sees the value in Nisbet rapidly disappear 

More likely to be talking to his lawyers and accountants.

RustyRightPeg
15 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

For what its worth.......Hootsmon WEB site.......

"The Scotland internationalist was due to undergo a medical with the Lions, but the player’s preference is to remain in Scotland."

🤒

He’s a shitebag basically. It’s in his DNA, his lack of big game mentality. Scared of a challenge. 

Place in the same file folder as Riordan, O'Connor and all the other hibs muppets over the years.

Zero ambition to progress as a footballer. Staying in their home town with their wee gang of pals that fawn over them is all that matters.

7 minutes ago, Cade said:

Place in the same file folder as Riordan, O'Connor and all the other hibs muppets over the years.

Zero ambition to progress as a footballer. Staying in their home town with their wee gang of pals that fawn over them is all that matters.

To be fair O'connor was in Birmingham then Moscow.

He ****ed up spectacularly but he did give it a go.

17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s a shitebag basically. It’s in his DNA, his lack of big game mentality. Scared of a challenge. 

Think you're right tbh, the (lack of) derby goals speaks volumes. Pressure on in a hugely important fixture and he crumbles.

I hate this mentality about Scottish players, I thought we'd turned a corner with players like Hickey, Henderson, Doig and Ferguson going to the Serie A and proving they can hold their own. 

There is absolutely nothing worse as a Scottish football fan knowing you've got a shitebag on the books running down their deal to toddle off along the M8. £2.3m is a huge amount in Scottish football terms, and if he's essentially blocked out a move South which could net Hibs a healthy fee and challenge him as a player, the OF will come in with a pennies on the pound offer. 

Was there a rumour floating about we were interested in him (pre Hibs) but backed off when he tried to insist on a Celtic clause? Right move if true. Absolute shitehouse. 

Its funny because its Hibs, but we've been in that position before and its not nice. Be funny if Hibs showed some balls and recalled Doidge and sent the scrotum into the reserves for the rest of his contract.