Robbie Neilson ( merged )

Absolute Scenes

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Do you never read over, before you post?

That "scattergun post" is all over the place and a rant.

It only hits on 2 or 3 points and summarises the anti Bob brigade very well.

Already on this thread we've shifted to to slack passes and lack of yoof and even to the bizarre issue of him not being a good   motivator , somehow someone has lobbed that grenade in without any proof and most evidence pointing ti the opposite. 

Bordering on making things up just to have more negative things ti say about the guy.

As i said, the goal posts will be moved to suit an agenda or view point.

It's human nature. 

It's just  weird that it's Hearts supporters constantly looking for a way in to down play the achievements of Hearts under Bob.

One poster has also brought up hibs cup win,  that still plays in many minds and they think Bob won them the cup.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• i wish jj was my dad

• BlueRiver

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

My personal favourite is 'Sherbet', but the recent 'Bobster' is sound.

What's your issue, exactly?

For some unknown reason it does my tits in 😂.

1 hour ago, CMc said:

Far from an expert - but do take an interest (thanks though!). 

Pass accuracy 89% from 63 total. 

75 touches

3 headers won (equal top in the game, most for hearts, 30% of hearts headers)

one tackle, one interception, eight clearances. 
One successful dribble. 
No unsuccessful touches. 

So good stats! Very similar to Kingsley’s average output for the season defensively- but with a better pass accuracy and way more clearances. So I guess very similar to Souttar’s averages last year - which is praise. 

Cant access a break down for that individual match in terms of percentage headers or tackles won, but he’s on about 57% success rate with headers with us this season (Halkett 75, Sibbick 70) 70% tackle success rate (Halkett 87, Sibbick 81)*. 

*Halks has obvs played v few league games so skews stats. 

You've answered my Q well, ta.

As per your factual stats re-Kio, it seems that many folks, just like myself, are guilty of 'ball watching' and miss crucial stuff that impacts on game outcomes.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, KyleLafferty said:

For some unknown reason it does my tits in 😂.

Wpuld you Prefer Bobbie .....

Shooter McGavin
19 minutes ago, lost in space said:

You would put transfers in ONLY the Pros as you are not balanced on this. Of course there is good and bad.

You can't tell when someone is inspirational or a motivator? Doesn't surprise me.

Your comparison on league positions is laughable.

And yes, I do complain that nobody has stolen my girlfriend.

That first point is fair enough, it’s pretty much impossible to expect a manager or head of recruitment to not sign a few players that don’t quite deliver. But looking at the bigger picture, we get a hell of a lot more signings right these days than the Cathro/Levein/Stendel days I mentioned in the past. Hence why I’d be leaning towards pro on that one.

I want you to explain to me why you believe Neilson isn’t a motivator, you haven’t given any evidence or reasoning yet. The bit in bold is just something you’ve made up in your own head. I’m simply asking you to back up your statement. I’m not going to help you answer my questions.

Why is my comparison on league positions laughable? 

The Hearts B team is made up of full-time players (in a predominantly part-time league) looking to carve out a career at one of the biggest clubs in the country, and they’re currently 13th in the league behind titans such as Gala Fairydean, Edusport Academy, Civil Service Strollers, Stirling University.

Doesn’t exactly scream motivation, does it?

That last bit.

:gok:

lost in space
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Already on this thread we've shifted to to slack passes and lack of yoof and even to the bizarre issue of him not being a good   motivator , somehow someone has lobbed that grenade in without any proof and most evidence pointing ti the opposite. 

Bordering on making things up just to have more negative things ti say about the guy.

It's human nature. 

It's just  weird that it's Hearts supporters constantly looking for a way in to down play the achievements of Hearts under Bob.

One poster has also brought up hibs cup win,  that still plays in many minds and they think Bob won them the cup.

I am not trying to insult you (well, not this time!) but my opinion is that you only ever defend Neilson - and attack posters who say anything that you consider negative.

He has good and bad points - like all managers. You lose credibility by ONLY ever seeing the positive.

My credibility (or lack of) is a different matter........

8 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I am not trying to insult you (well, not this time!) but my opinion is that you only ever defend Neilson - and attack posters who say anything that you consider negative.

He has good and bad points - like all managers. You lose credibility by ONLY ever seeing the positive.

Chill out, bud ...

5 minutes ago, lost in space said:

😆😆😆😆

Your attempts to suck the enjoyment out of football are quite remarkable.

Making Shit up and not only believing it, you actually attempt to prove it . . . Constantly . . . Every/any thread.

It's utter madness, I think everybody who goes to watch football regularly can see quite clearly the strengths and weaknesses of every team in the league.

Why a special group, including your fine self, decide to constantly inform everyone what is obvious, sprinkled in with the made up garbage is way above my pay grade.

Bizzare way to support a football club imo.

4 hours ago, lost in space said:

Seems to be a lot of Robbie supporters having a go at us pant wetters on here today.

GOOD - cos it means we won.

I havnt read all of the back-slapping (or the slack passing) on the thread but what I have read seems to lack balance - on JKB?? - what a shock.

So, I am here to give the balance the thread deserves 😇. Aye, right!

Like all managers, there are pros and cons and Neilson is no different in that respect.

PROs - Got us promoted twice and got us third last season. We are 3rd now after a bad injury period and Euro campaign.  He has had some successes in transfers - e.g. Shankland, Snodgrass.

CONs - The football isnt usually great to watch, especially away (last night being an exception). 

He seems to prioritise possession above all else (e.g. 65% with 3 shots on target).

He does not "feed" young players into the team or have a process for this (are they good enough?).

Recruitment has been mixed (he is part of process) - including his priority signing (GMS), Kio, Stewart. We have one permanent striker in the 1st team squad (no, Boyce is no longer a striker) and cant call Hendo part of the squad.

Motivation??? - I have actually noticed that has improved but think much/some of that is down to Snodgrass.  Yes, you say, I would think that!!  We all know that Neilson is not a "motivation guy". 

So, who could we find in Scotland (that we could afford) who would be better than Neilson?

Answer - Nobody.

I did think that Malky Mackay would do well for us and maybe even Goodwin (was wrong about that). Naismith? - would be a gamble. So replacement could probably be from outside Scotland.

I havnt noticed Chairmen from around the world banging on our door demanding to be allowed to offer Neilson a job (I think we would have heard).

I didnt want Neilson back as manager but at the end of last season, it was obvious that he deserved to stay. He deserves to be here now.  I hope he is here for the next 10 years - as this means that he will have been successful.  He has room for improvement though and he does not seem to learn, despite his never ending "learning curves"!!!

I dont think anybody could possibly disagree with any of the above.😆

Close the thread.

48 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Do you never read over, before you post?

That "scattergun post" is all over the place and a rant.

Unbelievable. 

lost in space
6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That first point is fair enough, it’s pretty much impossible to expect a manager or head of recruitment to not sign a few players that don’t quite deliver. But looking at the bigger picture, we get a hell of a lot more signings right these days than the Cathro/Levein/Stendel days I mentioned in the past. Hence why I’d be leaning towards pro on that one.

I want you to explain to me why you believe Neilson isn’t a motivator, you haven’t given any evidence or reasoning yet. The bit in bold is just something you’ve made up in your own head. I’m simply asking you to back up your statement. I’m not going to help you answer my questions.

Why is my comparison on league positions laughable? 

The Hearts B team is made up of full-time players (in a predominantly part-time league) looking to carve out a career at one of the biggest clubs in the country, and they’re currently 13th in the league behind titans such as Gala Fairydean, Edusport Academy, Civil Service Strollers, Stirling University.

Doesn’t exactly scream motivation, does it?

That last bit.

:gok:

OK, re the motivation - there are some people who are natural leaders (eg Steven Pressley, Sreven Naismith etc). This does not mean that these guys will be the best football managers as other attributes are also required. It is a good trait to have if you are to manage athletes.

If you can't see this, I suggest you ask others if they think there is such a person as a natural leader.

Re the league positions of the 2 teams - ridiculous to compare, as there are too many differences. Main difference is that the first teams huge priority is league and cup results, while B team priority is developing and preparing players for the first team.

lost in space
10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

😆😆😆😆

Your attempts to suck the enjoyment out of football are quite remarkable.

Making Shit up and not only believing it, you actually attempt to prove it . . . Constantly . . . Every/any thread.

It's utter madness, I think everybody who goes to watch football regularly can see quite clearly the strengths and weaknesses of every team in the league.

Why a special group, including your fine self, decide to constantly inform everyone what is obvious, sprinkled in with the made up garbage is way above my pay grade.

Bizzare way to support a football club imo.

Considering I am stating the obvious - I seem to be getting rather a lot of disagreements.

Would I be right in suggesting your " pay grade" is not high?

The Grim Reaper

For balance, this season. 

Facts

Robbie has managed wins against only 4 teams in Scotland this season so far beating the mighty Ross County, St Johnstone, Motherwell and Killie. 

We were emptied out the League Cup at the first time of asking by Killie. 

We were emptied out the Europa League at the first time of asking by Zurich

We were emptied out of the Europa Conference League at the first time of asking, finishing third in the group although we won two matches against the lowest seed. 

We conceded 16 goals in 6 Europa Conference league games with a final GD of -10

We have conceded 30 goals in 18 games in the league so far 

Our goal difference in the SPL is  a meagre +2 (Aberdeen being the only other team in the league out with the OF with a positive GD) 

My opinion 

He is carried by the quality of player he has at his disposal and his relative success is in spite of him, not because of him.

A better manager would get more out of the players. Very rarely do you leave raving about his teams performance. Scrappy late equalisers or winners are the norm. 

He’s still unsure of his best starting 11 or formation (yes, the ongoing injury crisis impacts this). Square pegs, round holes etc. 

Sets up negatively and when we take the lead sits back to preserve rather than going for another goal to kill off the game. 

Try’s to play possession based football that he doesn’t have the ability to coach. 

Has no idea how to transition youth players from the academy to the first team. 

Recruitment has become scattergun again. A better manager would recruit specific players to suit a specific system, positions and style. 

Preferred him with hair, albeit receding.  

Just now, lost in space said:

Considering I am stating the obvious - I seem to be getting rather a lot of disagreements.

Would I be right in suggesting your " pay grade" is not high?

You get disagreement with the made up Shit.

Suggest what you like, it's something you're good at.

Let the big boys deal in facts, not fiction 👍

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

Robbie has managed wins against only 4 teams in Scotland this season so far beating the mighty Ross County, St Johnstone, Motherwell and Killie. 

We were emptied out of the Europa Conference League at the first time of asking, finishing third in the group although we won two matches against the lowest seed. 

Our goal difference in the SPL is  a meagre +2 (Aberdeen being the only other team in the league out with the OF with a positive GD) 

My opinion 

He is carried by the quality of player he has at his disposal and his relative success is in spite of him, not because of him.

A better manager would get more out of the players. Very rarely do you leave raving about his teams performance. Scrappy late equalisers or winners are the norm. 

He’s still unsure of his best starting 11 or formation (yes, the ongoing injury crisis impacts this). Square pegs, round holes etc. 

Sets up negatively and when we take the lead sits back to preserve rather than going for another goal to kill off the game. 

Try’s to play possession based football that he doesn’t have the ability to coach. 

Recruitment has become scattergun again. A better manager would recruit specific players to suit a specific system, positions and style. 

Fair comment.

2 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

My opinion 

Fact . .

We're 3rd in the league.

Just for balance . .

3 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

My opinion 

5 teams. You missed Dundee Utd. 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

OK, re the motivation - there are some people who are natural leaders (eg Steven Pressley, Sreven Naismith etc). This does not mean that these guys will be the best football managers as other attributes are also required. It is a good trait to have if you are to manage athletes.

If you can't see this, I suggest you ask others if they think there is such a person as a natural leader.

Re the league positions of the 2 teams - ridiculous to compare, as there are too many differences. Main difference is that the first teams huge priority is league and cup results, while B team priority is developing and preparing players for the first team.

😂 that’s three attempts I’ve made now to get an answer out of you about why you think Robbie Neilson isn’t a motivator, and you haven’t given one shred of evidence or reasoning yet. I don’t want spiel, give me actual evidence that you think supports your statement.

Do the players look unmotivated to you? do the players talk about their lack of motivation in the press each week? Or did you just say something that sounded good in your head but doesn’t actually reflect reality?

Well given the teams that are above them in the league it’s no wonder why they’re not breaking in to the first team. Are the B team being motivated?

Naisys Tackle
8 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

My opinion 

Aww ffs here comes another 6 pages of ripping, accusations and name calling.

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

You started it !

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

😂 that’s three attempts I’ve made now to get an answer out of you about why you think Robbie Neilson isn’t a motivator, and you haven’t given one shred of evidence or reasoning yet. I don’t want spiel, give me actual evidence that you think supports your statement.

Do the players look unmotivated to you? do the players talk about their lack of motivation in the press each week? Or did you just say something that sounded good in your head but doesn’t actually reflect reality?

Well given the teams that are above them in the league it’s no wonder why they’re not breaking in to the first team. Are the B team being motivated?

You are "hard work".

If you can't tell the difference between a leader and a motivator from someone who isn't- I can't help you. I believe most people can. As an example, leaders would often play at the very highest level and be an inspiration.

Of course players don't talk of the lack of motivation to the press - childish suggestion.

The position of the B team in the league is not too important. It is about individual player development.

I don't think I can help you much more now - you seem to lack basic common sense.

Thunder and Lightning
4 hours ago, CMc said:

Mate, you’re at it. You were all over the last Robbie mega thread and replied to the posts with quotes about folk hating the manager, calling him gutless, spineless, shitebag, clown, etc. 

Wholst it was only two months ago, you’re totally capable of using the search function. Try any of the terms above.  You’ll get hits. Some may well include your replies. 

You mean when I asked the last time and somone linked one, yes one less than complimentary post. Certainly no bile as has been alluded too. 

If it's so prevalent it's easy to find. The reason nobody quotes these posts is that they don't exist. Probably because nobody hates Robbie. They may not believe he is thr man for the job but there is not bile. And if for some reason there was im sure the mods would remove said posters. 

The Grim Reaper
17 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Baz’s left testicle pretends to have me on ignore so should be ok. 

26 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

If you're going to put a word in bold and that word is 'facts' then you really have to be careful not to make an arse of it, and yourself in the process. 

You failed spectacularly. 😉

16 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Facts

My opinion 

Thought JS was in charge of recruitment ? Which academy players are worthy of transition? Given the horrendous injuries this season and European games, where do you think we should be in the league and what is an acceptable Goal Difference.  
Possession based football that led to one of the goals of the season against St Johnstone.  Respect your opinion but I must be watching another Hearts team than you because I think we’ve played some good stuff this season considering the injuries to key players.  

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

You are "hard work".

If you can't tell the difference between a leader and a motivator from someone who isn't- I can't help you. I believe most people can. As an example, leaders would often play at the very highest level and be an inspiration.

Of course players don't talk of the lack of motivation to the press - childish suggestion.

The position of the B team in the league is not too important. It is about individual player development.

I don't think I can help you much more now - you seem to lack basic common sense.

😂 that’s 4 attempts now ffs, not one shred of evidence, just more spiel.

Stop trying to gaslight me into thinking I don’t know what a motivator is. Just admit you don’t have any evidence or reasons behind your statement and move on.

If you ever come up with actual evidence to back up your argument that Neilson isn’t a motivator, I’d like to hear it.

You surely have to question how motivated the players are to develop into first team players, if they’re toiling against guys who’ve done a 9 hour shift at work that day.

To be honest mate, I don’t think you’re even capable of helping me at all to be honest 😂

Shooter McGavin

Naismith, a true leader and motivator, has lead his team to the staggering heights of 13th place in the Lowland League, meanwhile Neilson is demotivating and sucking the life out of the first team who have plummeted to an embarrassing 3rd place.

Jambos Kickback, some laugh 😂

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Stop trying to gaslight me into thinking I don’t know what a motivator is. Just admit you don’t have any evidence or reasons behind your statement and move on.

If you ever come up with actual evidence to back up your argument that Neilson isn’t a motivator, I’d like to hear it.

You surely have to question how motivated the players are to develop into first team players, if they’re toiling against guys who’ve done a 9 hour shift at work that day.

To be honest mate, I don’t think you’re even capable of helping me at all to be honest 😂

I think his evidence is that Naismith shouts a lot and Neilson doesn't 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Best manager we have had since Jefferies part 1, why that upsets people not sure, but **** them whilst Hearts thrive under his leadership 

lost in space
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How can anybody prove that a person is a motivator? If enough people think that a guy is a leader/motivator, then he is.

Re B team players - it is boys (our players) v men. I would expect the boys to toil.

We agree - I don't think I am capable of helping you at all.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
37 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

:sweeet:

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Every club has successful and poor transfers tho, as does every manager. 

Everu club, it's not a Hearts or a Bob thing, it's not worth a discussion. 

What is worth a discussion is the progress of the team that is made up by said players signed by said manager.

Usually league is the best indicator of that success. 

The last sentence is just nonsense and you are almost stating unless better teams want our manager he's not highly rated or much good. 

Does that go for our players as well, are they not "highly regarded" unless they piss off as well?

This is the problem with the posters that have a default setting that has been against Bob and when the chips are down they want him gone.

They change the goal posts so they can keep their anti Bob narrative alive.

Won the championship over Rangers- Rangers were shite.

Finished 3rd - no hibs or Rangers in league, no biggy.

Left us in 2nd/3rd- left us, no PHM, jumped ship, hibs win the cup- his fault. Ignore planes and bed sheet brigade. 

He then came back, picked us of our knees ( again).

Must beat hibs in sc semi- did.

Narrow loss to celtic on pk- celtc were shite should beat them.

Won the championship at a canter- we played shite, should play better, pub league.

Last season when we came  up, many predicted bottom 6- we coasted to 3rd, beat hibs and got beat of Rangers aet- expected,  should have beat a knackered Rangers, etc

This season early on- shite fitbaw, should do better, all while ignoring the quality of opposition and Injuries.  

We are now clear in 3rd again, on a unbeaten run v hibs and in good shape...a poster on this very thread was using " slack passes" in a game of football as a stick to beat him with.

And ofc, we now don't play enough yooof and naebody else wants him,  so he cannae be that good.

It's beyond parody the lengths some go to.

There is more, but the trend is clear-

Bob proves the rabids wrong, delivers what they demand so they move the goal posts and go mental when we lose a few games or even draw.

This also includes rubbishing many balanced posters who take a lot of abuse when they say positive things about the Hearts manager on a Hearts forum.

One particular poster followed me around continually replying to me " 3rd by Xmas- you said " in some sort of ridiculous trolling attempt. 

Another Has never witnessed a bad word against Bob either....

It's laughable,  more so as many clear this forum and only return to spout bile when they see the opportunity. 

Tragic.

Very good post 

The Grim Reaper
14 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

If you're going to put a word in bold and that word is 'facts' then you really have to be careful not to make an arse of it, and yourself in the process. 

You failed spectacularly. 😉

Already been pointed out and acknowledged mate. 

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Best manager we have had since Jefferies part 1, why that upsets people not sure, but **** them whilst Hearts thrive under his leadership 

Burley was a better manager. 

The rest is spot on and long may it continue :) 

Shooter McGavin
13 minutes ago, lost in space said:

How can anybody prove that a person is a motivator? If enough people think that a guy is a leader/motivator, then he is.

Re B team players - it is boys (our players) v men. I would expect the boys to toil.

We agree - I don't think I am capable of helping you at all.

Maybe the fact that he’s managed over 350 professional football games, won 3 promotions to the top flight, always finished us in the top 3 in the Premiership, which is our target every season and he has one of the highest win % rates of any Hearts manager. 

If he couldn’t motivate players, non of the above would have happened.

Oh and by the way, that’s an example of an answer backed by evidence, not just thoughts that pop up into your head 👍🏻

Why would you expect them to toil? They’ve got a motivational manager remember?

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Ah only 11 games though, and he lost at Livingston in the League Cup, wonder what was said that night  :lol:

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I don't disagree with that at all but he also had resources at his disposal Robbie could only dream of. And he inherited a base of Gordon, Elvis, Webster, Sir Paul and R Neilson Esq to build on. 

Robbie has built the best squad since on a fraction of that and he inherited a mess. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Ah only 11 games though, and he lost at Livingston in the League Cup, wonder what was said that night  :lol:

Did we not play a weakened team?  And I know 11 games.  Robbie has been better for us overall though. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I don't disagree with that at all but he also had resources at his disposal Robbie could only dream of. And he inherited a base of Gordon, Elvis, Webster, Sir Paul and R Neilson Esq to build on. 

Robbie has built the best squad since on a fraction of that and he inherited a mess. 

Yeah I agree.   Burley for me was a better manager though and it's not a slight.  Robbie probably even agrees. 

Levein 1st time around done a wonderful job despite all the cost cutting too.  Robbie has now probably over taken CL 1st time and most certainly overall. 

The Grim Reaper
13 minutes ago, damo said:

Thought JS was in charge of recruitment ? Which academy players are worthy of transition? Given the horrendous injuries this season and European games, where do you think we should be in the league and what is an acceptable Goal Difference.  
Possession based football that led to one of the goals of the season against St Johnstone.  Respect your opinion but I must be watching another Hearts team than you because I think we’ve played some good stuff this season considering the injuries to key players.  

Savages role is to approach, negotiate with the agents and sign players is it not? Robbie should be identifying the players to fit his system. To be fair you could probably credit Robbie with Shankland, Zander (which could prove to be inspired) and now Paterson. I very much doubt he’d even heard of any of the others before they signed. 

Academy players we’ll never know as they don’t get a chance. 

injuries I’ve acknowledged have an impact. 

Goal difference being just above zero for for third best team as it stands in the country with our squad and resources? You really think that’s a good return?

I agree we’ve scored some good goals (two last night) and played some good

stuff over the course of his tenure but overall it’s all been pretty shit in my opinion. With the resources and backing he’s had, the team, squad, performance's should be better.  

And no I don’t think we should be beating the old firm and I don’t care that Hibs won the cup in 2016 or whenever it was. 

lost in space
11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Maybe the fact that he’s managed over 350 professional football games, won 3 promotions to the top flight at the first time of asking each time, always finished us in the top 3 in the Premiership, which is our target every season and he has one of the highest win % rates of any Hearts manager. 

If he couldn’t motivate players, non of the above would have happened.

Oh and by the way, that’s an example of an answer backed by evidence, not just thoughts that pop up into your head 👍🏻

Why would you expect them to toil? They’ve got a motivational manager remember?

I thought we had agreed - you are beyond my help!

You have not produced evidence. You have provided an opinion.

We agree he was a top manager - in the Championship.

Re B team - not sure if you are having a laugh or serious. I hope you are not serious.

Try to find help elsewhere now.

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's human nature. 

Was the cup win not brought up in reference to you wanting them to win it as opposed to a stick to beat Robbie with? 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

I thought we had agreed - you are beyond my help!

You have not produced evidence. You have provided an opinion.

We agree he was a top manager - in the Championship.

Re B team - not sure if you are having a laugh or serious. I hope you are not serious.

Try to find help elsewhere now.

This help patter is weird mate, all I’ve done is broken down your arguments that don’t hold much weight.

An opinion, backed up by evidence in the form of stats and facts. But you knew that already.

One of the top managers in the Scottish Premiership too.

You’re getting a bit cryptic now so perhaps best to end but for future reference, arguments work much better when you can back them up, they don’t work that well when you make things up in your own head to suit an agenda 👍🏻

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbie Neilson ( merged )