Doctor FinnBarr

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Your knowledge of chicken pellets exceeds your knowledge of what bruises an ego or hits a nerve. 👍

Suck it up Thor, you've made an erse of yourself here, and on other threads but lets just deal with this one.

It was obvious from your first post that my knowledge of "chicken pellets" exeeded yours just as it's obvious that you ego has suffered and a nerve has been hit, you'll see it when you see it👍

Edited by Dawnrazor

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Nucky Thompson

• joondalupjambo

• JudyJudyJudy

7 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

That’s the face I picture when the angry lefties rage through life looking for someone to blame for something. 

il Duce McTarkin
14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

That’s the face I picture when the angry lefties rage through life looking for someone to blame for something. 

More like this imo.

grumpy-grudge.gif

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Over £3 to have a shower ? No way ? 

No the meter starts with what it's costing if it stays on, the actual cost is based on how long you are in the shower.  That is my understanding.

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, That thing you do said:

We have a jacuzzi

Love Mexican bills. £23 a month even with AC and soothing bubbles.

Superb.  We had a pool when we lived in Oz and the pump was on all year and at that time I think it was cheap, about

20 bucks a month I think.  Thankfully we do not have one here in Bonnie Scotland 😂😂

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That's the actual readings.

My work is kind of seasonal, so I'll be at home a bit more in the Winter.

Was looking at the smart meter this morning and it went from 9p an hour to £3.12 when the wife jumped in the shower.

The shower is an absolute glutton from my experience as well. 

So, what I've learned from the last two pages of excruciating tit-for-tat is that the cost of living may/may not be chicken feed? 

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

So, what I've learned from the last two pages of excruciating tit-for-tat is that the cost of living may/may not be chicken feed? 

Only if the chicken feed comes from Carlisle!!!

4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Got my bill for 5th November to 5th December.

£165 electricity and £50 gas.

I use gas for heating, hot water and cooker hobs and everything else is electricity.

I've hardly had the heating on so the gas is fair enough, but what the feck am I doing with all the electricity?

I'm always making sure that I turn things off when I'm not in the room etc

£165 for electric alone, that's more than my total bill of £149 for last month, that's for both gas & electric.

Nucky Thompson
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

£165 for electric alone, that's more than my total bill of £149 for last month, that's for both gas & electric.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit high for my perceived usage.

There's 4 of us living in a 3 bed terraced house

I think the only thing that is overused in my house is the washing machine

3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

He does need to know about egg farms and feed or else he makes a tit of himself thinking feed for them comes in bags.

He pretends he knows about "manufacturing and global supplies" but doesn't know farmers grow stuff to supply people who run other businesses. 

He tried to say the my local egg farms relies totally on "Europe" for feed ingredients and "bags and sacks" but when pointed out that they don't throws his toys out of his pram and starts twisting words and muddying the waters to try and hide the fact he's made a tit of himself and HATES  being wrong.

When you're in a hole Thor, stop digging👍

He certainly talks a good game though 

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Suck it up Thor, you've made an erse of yourself here, and on other threads but lets just deal with this one.

It was obvious from your first post that my knowledge of "chicken pellets" exeeded yours just as it's obvious that you ego has suffered and a nerve has been hit, you'll see it when you see it👍

keep swinging champ.

you might land eventually.

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

keep swinging champ.

you might land eventually.

🤣🤣🤣 you and everyone reading your posts know you've made a tit out of yourself and that old one is the best you can do?!!! Deary me, give this one up pal, for the sake of what little dignity you seem to have, give it up, and don't post and try to be a smart arse on subjects you have no comprehension of because that's where you come undone👍

I'm still chortling a little I confess at the forum finally getting on to the rather niche subject of chicken feed only for our resident chicken feed expert to pop up and finally go:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC82E-tRu5RlHna_gjo40

:laugh:

Edited by Gizmo

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

I'm still chortling a little I confess at the forum finally getting on to the rather niche subject of chicken feed only for our resident chicken feed expert to pop up and finally go:

😅 it's pathetic really isn't it, but when Thor makes a ***** of himself he really does make a Katie Price size ***** of himself!!

But when he keeps banging on about things he's been wrong about whats a chicken feed pellet expert do do?😅

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

:pleasing:

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yeah, I thought it was a bit high for my perceived usage.

There's 4 of us living in a 3 bed terraced house

I think the only thing that is overused in my house is the washing machine

Are the vibrators not mains operated?

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣🤣🤣 you and everyone reading your posts know you've made a tit out of yourself and that old one is the best you can do?!!! Deary me, give this one up pal, for the sake of what little dignity you seem to have, give it up, and don't post and try to be a smart arse on subjects you have no comprehension of because that's where you come undone👍

😂

Aye mate. Thanks for keeping me right on chicken pellets. 

If I'm ever in a corner on that one I'll now know to give you a shout? 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

😅 it's pathetic really isn't it, but when Thor makes a ***** of himself he really does make a Katie Price size ***** of himself!!

But when he keeps banging on about things he's been wrong about whats a chicken feed pellet expert do do?😅

26 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Can you 2 not just get a hotel room?

Nucky Thompson
51 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Are the vibrators not mains operated?

Battery only. Or so she tells me :muggy:

I'll have to keep an eye on the smart meter the next time she's upstairs 

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Mrs Thompson goes upstairs.

The lights in West Edinburgh dim.

42 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Aye, nae bother, it's all the rest of the points you need guidance on👍

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Fair, nice motorway though to get you past it. 

Good golf course at Silloth but little to tempt you down there

56 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

image-23-10-21-11-03-1.gif

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Not in ****ing Carlisle.

Fair point, not just Carlisle but the whole of Dumbria.

WorldChampions1902

The latest Inflation figures come out tomorrow. I predict a small increase in the current 11.1% CPI rate. Whether of course it is accurate is debatable, given that the ONS has admitted another glitch in the Producer Price Inflation rate whose expected announcement has been cancelled.

Hopefully, January’s announcement will start a trend throughout 2023 which will see CPI reduce significantly.

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The latest Inflation figures come out tomorrow. I predict a small increase in the current 11.1% CPI rate. Whether of course it is accurate is debatable, given that the ONS has admitted another glitch in the Producer Price Inflation rate whose expected announcement has been cancelled.

Hopefully, January’s announcement will start a trend throughout 2023 which will see CPI reduce significantly.

The cost of fuel has dropped a bit and I've noticed that food prices haven't shot up as fast as they were.

Maybe we'll get a nice surprise tomorrow.

The American inflation rate took them by surprise today

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Depends what you mean by "significantly".   There are so many factors contributing to it being over 10% currently (Ukraine-related shortages of foodstuffs and oil, sanctions on Russian oil & gas, Brexit, skill  & manpower shortages in the UK,  mounting govt debt,  strikes,  etc etc) -  its a pretty bleak outlook.   

Even if it did fall rapidly to (say) 5%  by the summer,  a lot of workers will still be looking for pay rises beyond 5%  to make up for below-inflation rises currently being offered.   

An inflationary spiral can gather momentum quickly, but slowing it down to low levels  is a long slow process.

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The cost of fuel has dropped a bit and I've noticed that food prices haven't shot up as fast as they were.

Even if the inflation rate drops, the damage has already been done. Check the profits of the few companies that own most of our food brands - they are just a price-fixing cartel and their profiteering has driven real inflation, in terms of cost of essentials, way beyond the reported 10%.

Unlike fuel, these prices are not going to go down. Even food banks say their donations are drying up due to the exorbitant cost of a weekly shop. 

Not sure what nice surprise we can look forward too, an asteroid? 🤔

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Great times ahead.

:rofl:

henrysmithsgloves

The local council has thus far spent a fortune fitting triple glazing and fancy doors on council houses in the village,but have done hee haw about the overly expensive electric heating,some folk are upwards off a hundred quid a day😳 I drove through a street tonight and every house has frozen up windows ,poor sods🥺

WorldChampions1902
10 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

The local council has thus far spent a fortune fitting triple glazing and fancy doors on council houses in the village,but have done hee haw about the overly expensive electric heating,some folk are upwards off a hundred quid a day😳 I drove through a street tonight and every house has frozen up windows ,poor sods🥺

I listened to a caller on LBC the other day, sobbing down the phone saying he and his dog were going to freeze to death as he had no food, heating or money and was housebound. Utterly heartbreaking. As the caller said, there must be many people in the same dire straits. And we are the 5th richest country in the world?

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I listened to a caller on LBC the other day, sobbing down the phone saying he and his dog were going to freeze to death as he had no food, heating or money and was housebound. Utterly heartbreaking. As the caller said, there must be many people in the same dire straits. And we are the 5th richest country in the world?

That's horrific. 

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That's horrific. 

It was horrendous. The Radio presenter urged the caller to stay on the line as he was going to get him help from his Local Authority, and I suspect LBC were going to intervene immediately to provide for his immediate needs. It was really upsetting to listen to and is a damning indictment of this country today.

But at least Michelle Mone managed to get herself a new passenger jet and set up a few offshore Trusts to look after her kids futures, funded by the public purse with little or no tax paid. On profits from PPE that was largely unusable. 

Got the lovely pre-xmas email from Eon to say prices will be going up in Jan, leccy up £3.58 a year and Gas down by a penny

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What gets me is all these big charities on the telly raking in millions,where the heck is all that money going? It's a sad indictment of our society where there are thousands of folk in the same or similar situations

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

#28 according to this:

https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/richest-countries-in-the-world

13 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Where about is this?

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It was horrendous. The Radio presenter urged the caller to stay on the line as he was going to get him help from his Local Authority, and I suspect LBC were going to intervene immediately to provide for his immediate needs. It was really upsetting to listen to and is a damning indictment of this country today.

But at least Michelle Mone managed to get herself a new passenger jet and set up a few offshore Trusts to look after her kids futures, funded by the public purse with little or no tax paid. On profits from PPE that was largely unusable. 

What a cow she is.