*** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***

dazajmbo

Rick Sanchez

Mr Benny Factor will see us fine on the wages for a centre half if we're above budget. Pennies to him and not like we're deliberately spunking cash on non essential players.

He's not pushing our ambition at boardroom level and leaving us short if a few thousand is an issue that could cost us Europe again.

Players will be available now such as your Ronan's etc but I couldn't guess a centre back. Over to you recruitment team!

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

• Batistuta87

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

I think we should be on the looking for another signing like Snodgrass these guys can improve the squad. That's the way to go so Wickham yes he'd be alright, whisper it but I'd take Leigh Griffiths as well if you could get him cheap. That bit of quality we should chase to close the gap. I'm not as in the loop player wise but I think that's where we are 

Lay off whatever you’re taking. An utterly ridiculous shout. 

WorldChampions1902

What’s the likelihood of us receiving a tempting bid for one of our top players? Shankland’s scoring record won’t have gone unnoticed by clubs on the hunt for a proven striker and Rowles WC appearances may have put him on some clubs radar.

I really hope it doesn’t happen, but every player has his price and if the Board think an offer is too good to turn down, a player might be allowed to go.

I will be glad when the transfer window closes.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What’s the likelihood of us receiving a tempting bid for one of our top players? Shankland’s scoring record won’t have gone unnoticed by clubs on the hunt for a proven striker and Rowles WC appearances may have put him on some clubs radar.

I really hope it doesn’t happen, but every player has his price and if the Board think an offer is too good to turn down, a player might be allowed to go.

I hope that doesn’t happen, but I will be glad when the transfer window closes.

It would take an absolute fortune to shift him. 

The days of Mickey, Niemi, Naysmith and McCann going for £2m are long gone. 

Fxxx the SPFL
47 minutes ago, Exile fae Main Street said:

So what's the latest wi oor Callum? He's played the last 2 games for SW?

He wants to come to us according to his ex hearts playing pal 

On 31/12/2022 at 15:19, HoGwash said:

It's a nice thought but the news would probably leak during the SFA approval process.

probably in the bylaws that they need to run it past the uglies first 😁

rudi must stay
18 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It would take an absolute fortune to shift him. 

The days of Mickey, Niemi, Naysmith and McCann going for £2m are long gone. 

You'll see a lot more than £2 million for some players. Mark my words, the likes of Devlin, Atkinson you could get more if we wanted to cash in 

BackOfTheNet
16 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

21yo French/Cameroon CB on loan am hearing! RCB  

Quick search pops up

Flavien Boyomo

Yoann Abasq

Enzo Tchato

Boyomo currently at Albacete in LaLiga2 but was at Blackburn in his youth. Abasq in the Nantes B team. Tchato probably a stretch, as has played quite a bit for Montpellier a fair bit in Ligue 1 this season.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Forest need shot of players and quick so no surprise if he was a possible 

He’s under 21 so doesn’t count on their registration numbers for the league if that was the angle you were going for 

2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Forest need shot of players and quick so no surprise if he was a possible 

Surely be on huge wages. ?? Ex PSG 😳

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Simms just came on for Everton in 83 minutes, but that's him confirmed to see the season out there, not that he was ever coming to us

BackOfTheNet

Ellis Simms has come on as a sub for Everton (when already 4-0 down) so he’s either staying there or going back on loan to Sunderland as has played for his maximum amount of sides in a season. Just in case anyone had any lingering hopes.

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Simms just came on for Everton in 83 minutes, but that's him confirmed to see the season out there, not that he was ever coming to us

Just beat me to it!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s under 21 so doesn’t count on their registration numbers for the league if that was the angle you were going for 

They want to sign more, signed 20 in summer, you need to clear the decks if you want even more in

36 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

21yo French/Cameroon CB on loan am hearing! RCB  

From Nottingham Forest ? Mate in corporate yesterday told me this was the talk of the steamy. (A young CB from Forest)No name given though

Edited by JimmyCant

28 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I will be glad when the transfer window closes.

It would have to be an absolute belter of an offer. Shankland is joint top scorer in the league, any offer would have to take into account the money we'd get for finishing 3rd, etc. Can't see him going for anything less than near our record fee. We're not in the market to cash in on him, we actually need him.

RustyRightPeg
10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

They want to sign more, signed 20 in summer, you need to clear the decks if you want even more in

They only had something like 8 first team players under contract due to the number of loans they had last year. 

scott herbertson

10k a week and contract to june 2024 (Soh0 according to a site i found. If we are only contributing 40% o of it so season end could be a good shout

I’m not so sure we need a young good prospect on loan. I’d like a centre half in the mid to late 20’s with a bucketload of experience in something like the English Championship. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I’m not so sure we need a young good prospect on loan. I’d like a centre half in the mid to late 20’s with a bucketload of experience in something like the English Championship. 

This

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Reading between the lines on the Forest player. Seems they want rid of him but can’t find a buyer at the wage level he’d want so they’re shipping him out on loan

BackOfTheNet
7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

10k a week and contract to june 2024 (Soh0 according to a site i found. If we are only contributing 40% o of it so season end could be a good shout

Same wage as Simms was on when we brought him in last January

Really think its experience we need in our back line, this talk about loaning in some EPL youngster is a bit deflating. 

I want to see us take points off the OF this season, and I think with an experienced CB and a bit of luck we might just do it. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

I wonder if Halketts injury has shifted the focus of the budget onto a centre half. We’ve only got so much and maybe other targets might not happen. 

Aren't players normally insured for injury? I don't know what percentage it'll be, but I'd expect some of his wages at least will be covered by insurance and lessen the burden on us.

Bazzas right boot

You'll see a lot more than £2 million for some players. Mark my words, the likes of Devlin, Atkinson you could get more if we wanted to cash in 

No one us paying £2m for them.

If anyone bids £2m for them, they'll be off.

We'll sell and replace. 

Great news that Everton recalled Simms 

Desperation from them before a relegation battle

Not good enough for Hearts, Sunderland and obviously Everton

Some League One Club will come calling for him next season - bang average at best 

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, OTT said:

Really think its experience we need in our back line, this talk about loaning in some EPL youngster is a bit deflating. 

I want to see us take points off the OF this season, and I think with an experienced CB and a bit of luck we might just do it. 

Yip.

We don't need a young defender who has potential,  we have Sibbick and Neilson. 

We need a big, hard, experienced  *****.

A guy like that big head the baw Newcastle have.

He's useless at football but can defend a 6 yard Box on his own.

Relative to our level ofc.

A pre injury Berra please.

Be ****ing magic. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

rudi must stay
24 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No one us paying £2m for them.

If anyone bids £2m for them, they'll be off.

We'll sell and replace. 

To be quite honest I wouldn't accept less than £5 million for Devlin. Young player he'll get multiple caps for Australia. £2 million is today's football is peanuts 

Oneneilberry
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I think we should be on the looking for another signing like Snodgrass these guys can improve the squad. That's the way to go so Wickham yes he'd be alright, whisper it but I'd take Leigh Griffiths as well if you could get him cheap. That bit of quality we should chase to close the gap. I'm not as in the loop player wise but I think that's where we are 

That's enough internet for me today 😐

Steady 😳

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***