What is woke and how does it impact you?

Unknown user

Unknown user
41 minutes ago, Ked said:

Nae wonder.

Rainbows on alcoholic drinks what a load of absolute pish.

And ffs maga retards .

It's embarrassing the lengths were going to to appease men wanting to dress up as women.

And the threat of being called out like some Maoist student outing of landowners just makes me go against it.

Alcohol is gay friendly 

Alcohol is trans friendly.

Just not liver friendly.

Woke mair like a stupid joke.

Yep, maga retards.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-65260945

Golly dolls removed from a pub in England.  No wonder nobody can get a policeman to attend a real crime scene these days, look at how many are sorting this out.  

As far as I know I think you can still buy them in Australia as gifts.

Oh that's fine then. Nothing racist has ever happened in Australia.

The pub landlord in question has a history of racist posting on social media.

This is not a case of "the police are harassing someone because dolls".
Bloke's a prick and he's finally having action taken against him.

Unknown user
Just now, Cade said:

Plausible deniability, that's all the golliwogs represent here.

joondalupjambo
36 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh that's fine then. Nothing racist has ever happened in Australia.

I know.

Apart from, let me think nearly wiping out an indigenous people.  Point I was making, badly was that it is one extreme to the other depending on where you live.  UK perhaps going over board, a bit heavy handed in handling a sensitive issue albeit a possible reoffender to a place where they just do not necessarily see it as a major issue and play it down.

Australia, certainly the parts I lived in were pretty bad.  A mix of incomers who said they were "escaping the take over of our country" to firmly established Aussies who said "these blacks just cause us grief, never work and just drink".  

Edited by joondalupjambo

3 hours ago, Cade said:

This bit of the story did make me laugh

Screenshot_20230413_180354_Twitter.jpg

Bindy Badgy
17 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Current share price is $64.27. A month ago it was $60.87 and 6 months ago it was $45.57. Share prices taken from here.

Shares go up and down constantly. I would be surprised if the small drop that we have seen has any real meaning.

I am a bit curious though - why did the cans need rainbows or whatever? Is it pride month in the States or something? 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I am a bit curious though - why did the cans need rainbows or whatever? Is it pride month in the States or something? 

They have some promotional tie in with someone or other, the name meant nothing to me 

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Virtue signalling nonsense 

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Cade said:

Here's how they were presented

Screenshot-20230413-185844-2.png

And here's him and his wife on the subject.

Screenshot-20230413-185941-2.png

Don't ever recall hearing about gollies being hung in Mississippi, whatever could he mean?

Of the 8045311488 people on the planet right now, how many were born from women with a vagina compared to women with a penis? 🤔

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

It’s Dylan Mulvaney is a trans tik tok influencer. She is quite high profile (in certain circles) and at the same time involved in a Nike campaign for sports bras, which has received a bit of a backlash in the US. Female in general being pissed of a biological male is stealing their work essential 

It’s advertising campaigns that are on ‘trend’ for the ‘cause’ of the moment. However, Ansheur Busch have been absolutely smashed on the market as a result. About 5BN drop on its market cap as a result of the campaigns and subsequent parts of been pulled. 

I’ll be honest I don’t really get the advertising, albeit I’m about as far away from the target demographic you can get. Though it seems a strange campaign for Bud Light which sees its self as the beer of America. Attaching your brand to essentially a toxic debate does seem a mental strategy. (Nicola Sturgeon a consultant for them 😂)

Though maybe I’m missing the bigger picture,? I would have thought bud light would be popular amongst conservative America more so than trans community which is a tiny portion of the population who are unlikely to like your product in first place. Loose more than gain. 

Bud Light is shite and this campaign seems shite for them 😃

The shit has been mental on my tik tok for some reason. Not sure why it’s appearing usually it’s UFC, golf, hip hop and scantly clad females. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s a he , not a “ she “ as offensive as 

“ golly wogs” are now . In a few months or years hopefully we will realise how offensive “ womenface “ was / is, just glad I’m ahead of the game  with this issue . And many others . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Of the 8045311488 people on the planet right now, how many were born from women with a vagina compared to women with a penis? 🤔

Zero ? 

JudyJudyJudy

It’s Dylan Mulvaney is a trans tik tok influencer. She is quite high profile (in certain circles) and at the same time involved in a Nike campaign for sports bras, which has received a bit of a backlash in the US. Female in general being pissed of a biological male is stealing their work essential 

It’s advertising campaigns that are on ‘trend’ for the ‘cause’ of the moment. However, Ansheur Busch have been absolutely smashed on the market as a result. About 5BN drop on its market cap as a result of the campaigns and subsequent parts of been pulled. 

I’ll be honest I don’t really get the advertising, albeit I’m about as far away from the target demographic you can get. Though it seems a strange campaign for Bud Light which sees its self as the beer of America. Attaching your brand to essentially a toxic debate does seem a mental strategy. (Nicola Sturgeon a consultant for them 😂)

Though maybe I’m missing the bigger picture,? I would have thought bud light would be popular amongst conservative America more so than trans community which is a tiny portion of the population who are unlikely to like your product in first place. Loose more than gain. 

The shit has been mental on my tik tok for some reason. Not sure why it’s appearing usually it’s UFC, golf, hip hop and scantly clad females. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea it’s back fired on them spectacularly . It’s becoming toxic to be associated with women face .

Portable Badger
34 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He’s a he , not a “ she “ as offensive as 

“ golly wogs” are now . In a few months or years hopefully we will realise how offensive “ womenface “ was / is, just glad I’m ahead of the game  with this issue . And many others . 

Sorry but what the hell is “womenface”?

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Man pretending he’s a woman . Like 

“ black face “ ( al Jolson ) 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

Ps al Jolson was a great performer . A trail blazer who later in life got rid of the black face part of his singing in concerts 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

That 5bn figure seems to be a snapshot of a share price that moves quite a lot. It's been reported in places like the mail, telegraph, fox news, but in fact it seems to be fairly volatile stock anyway. It was even lower just a month ago, a fair bit lower 6 months ago.

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That 5bn figure seems to be a snapshot of a share price that moves quite a lot. It's been reported in places like the mail, telegraph, fox news, but in fact it seems to be fairly volatile stock anyway. It was even lower just a month ago, a fair bit lower 6 months ago.

Shoosh. Keep your facts away from here please.

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Indeed it’s a market cap😂 (albeit you had Facebook/meta  doomed when their cap dropped 😂) but the campaign has undoubtably had a pretty significant effect on their cap. Even if it’s a 5th of reported figures it still a huge hit. Though in reality it’s more than that. 

Plus they have unwittingly dragged themselves into politics, in a binary political system seems as a mistake, 

As a campaign it’s been awful for them. Normally I work on the basis as no such thing as bad advertising but in this case I review that stance. 

Did I post anything that was not factual? 😂

https://nypost.com/2023/04/13/no-one-at-senior-level-of-bud-light-knew-of-dylan-mulvaney-ad-campaign/

incoming ……..” right wing “ media rag ….. ( it’s not ) …… 

Portable Badger
9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Man pretending he’s a woman . Like 

“ black face “ ( al Jolson ) 

Thanks for that JJJ but just for clarity of understanding - is it men pretending to be a women “for a laugh” (no real desire to be a women) or anybody that pretends to be a women (which would surely be a transvestite) but doesn’t go through all the surgical procedures.

Apologies upfront if any of my language offends anyone, as none intended, but I’m not up to date with all these nuances.  Only found out a few days ago what a cis women was.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Thanks for that JJJ but just for clarity of understanding - is it men pretending to be a women “for a laugh” (no real desire to be a women) or anybody that pretends to be a women (which would surely be a transvestite) but doesn’t go through all the surgical procedures.

Apologies upfront if any of my language offends anyone, as none intended, but I’m not up to date with all these nuances.  Only found out a few days ago what a cis women was.

In the case of this oddball Dylan M he claims he is a Woman and has been documenting his “ transition” for the last year or so , using various social media outlets . In particular tik tok which primarily has a teenage / children audience who Are more likely to be influenced ( taking in by his fraudulent behaviours ) . The cynics out there argue that he has did an incredible marketing job and in the process made a fortune . However this is at the expense of women , his caricature of “ woman hood” l is grossly offensive and harks back to an almost 1950s stereotypical view of a submissive female . 

In summary he’s a man masquerading as a woman ( transvestism ) . You don’t offend me with your language , Although I never use the word “ cis” to describe my sex. I’m a man . Using words like 

“cis” plays into the whole word salad of gender nonsense mate . 

Portable Badger
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

In the case of this oddball Dylan M he claims he is a Woman and has been documenting his “ transition” for the last year or so , using various social media outlets . In particular tik tok which primarily has a teenage / children audience who Are more likely to be influenced ( taking in by his fraudulent behaviours ) . The cynics out there argue that he has did an incredible marketing job and in the process made a fortune . However this is at the expense of women , his caricature of “ woman hood” l is grossly offensive and harks back to an almost 1950s stereotypical view of a submissive female . 

In summary he’s a man masquerading as a woman ( transvestism ) . You don’t offend me with your language , Although I never use the word “ cis” to describe my sex. I’m a man . Using words like 

“cis” plays into the whole word salad of gender nonsense mate . 

👍🏻

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

So I couldn’t go to a fancy dress party dressed as a women? As that’s offensive? 

What about if I go dressed as Freddie Mercury from ‘I want to break free’ video? 

I’m confused and not in a way @JudyJudyJudywould like🤣

On Kid Rock protesting. Not sure what he’s getting all that upset for, however, I guess it’s his right to ‘protest’ ‘boycott’ or drum up a bit of cheap publicity for himself, if he doesn’t like something. It’s his ‘truth’ after all 😂 Plus he’s not doing anyone any harm. 

The years have not been kind to him as an aside. 

Extremists and fanatics are always arseholes irrespective of cause tbqfhwe.  

Thank **** the internet and social media are **** all like the real work. 

I think going to a fancy dress party as a 

“ woman” is rather different from stating that you are a woman and wanting all which comes with being a woman . As I said before I’ve been to a few fancy dress parties dressed up , one as Mae West , one as Dusty Springfield, one as a Bond girl and Amy Winehouse . Not once did I claim to be a woman . I do recall the wolf whistles I got from some workies as I’ve been told I look “ hot “ when done up .😂 however that was a couple years back and im

more enlightened about this issue so might think Twice about slipping on the 👠 again 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m confused and not in a way @JudyJudyJudywould like

Ps don’t flatter yourself sunshine 😂 Ive still got it 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

if pretty funny though. 

We used to laugh when a 

a man wire a dress then it all became rather serious ! Best to just laugh again at it I feel . 

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Indeed it’s a market cap😂 (albeit you had Facebook/meta  doomed when their cap dropped 😂) but the campaign has undoubtably had a pretty significant effect on their cap. Even if it’s a 5th of reported figures it still a huge hit. Though in reality it’s more than that. 

Plus they have unwittingly dragged themselves into politics, in a binary political system seems as a mistake, 

As a campaign it’s been awful for them. Normally I work on the basis as no such thing as bad advertising but in this case I review that stance. 

Did I post anything that was not factual? 😂

I'm just saying that the right are reporting this as some massive deal ("go woke, go broke") when it's a pretty minor fluctuation.

Market capitalisation isn't the reason I think Facebook's doomed.

On 14/04/2023 at 08:58, JudyJudyJudy said:

We used to laugh when a 

a man wire a dress then it all became rather serious ! Best to just laugh again at it I feel . 

Can we go back to laughing at gays anaw? All this living the 'truth' and the other shit, goes straight (excuse the pun) back to gays and their pursuit for equality. Yet no-one else can. 

Personally if you I'd as a woman or a man, you should be booked in for the operation within a week. If not you are the sex you were born with. Dress up all you like, but you are what you are. 

I see they've managed to rewrite history and facts with the aids pandemic anaw. Woke?

Edited by ri Alban

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

😂

Swap out kid rock and stick in shit advertising campaign and you’re about right, along  with the usual factors which effect price. 

Negative press and boycotts tend to affect stock value in the short term. 😂Confidence is a weird thing in share price, makes up way more than it should. AB market is pressured enough as it is aswell. (I personally have a we bit in them I’ve found it the last couple of days 😂 this has become personal) 

That’s not unusual or new🤷🏻‍♂️

But aye your point is you don’t like the media reporting 😂

AB which will survive and this campaign will be forgotten in a few months time. Though kid rock is beginning to grow on me, as is Dylan, with people reaction to them it’s hysterical. 

The go woke, go broke twats are talking shit, that's what my point actually is.

Edited by Smithee

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

😂

If headlines not matching articles or even, in some cases reality, annoy/frustrate/anger you I suggest you stay away from the media and social media in particular. Sport pages in particular 

I agree if anyone thinks AB are going bust off the back of this they’re a fecking idiot. 

No one thinks that though, it’s just headline writing. Click baiting etc. it’s not even the real world if I’m honest. All this shit is pretty detached from reality as it just made to attract/trigger the fanatics. Don’t let it drag you in dude. 👍

Though my TikTok is great I’ve been exposed to whole world of wacky weirdos I didn’t know existed. It’s hysterical.

I'm not angry, annoyed, or frustrated 🤷‍♂️ 

There's plenty of this go woke, go broke shite kicking about, and I'm not talking about headlines. 

Unknown user

Ok so it not the headlines then. 

What is the ‘woke or go broke’ shit that’s kicking about? I genuinely have no idea? 

I understood it to be a phrase that had just been used in the headline of article of AB, the subject we were discussing. I just thought it was a phrase like ‘Gammon’ ‘Snowflake’ etc. Having googled it, it just does seem to be a meaningless phrase to try and define something, 

What am I missing? 

It's very much one of the buzz phrases in the Britain First type Facebook groups out there, YouTube comments, etc.

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Genuinely no idea who Britain First types are. Never heard in my life,  Though having googled seems to be some far right group. 

I don’t have Facebook and never read a you tube comment in my life. 

So on that basis I return to the real world and continue laughing at the dafties on my TikTok. 

I dip in and out, but I like to know what they're up to, the scamps

Bindy Badgy
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Genuinely no idea who Britain First types are. Never heard in my life,  Though having googled seems to be some far right group. 

I don’t have Facebook and never read a you tube comment in my life. 

So on that basis I return to the real world and continue laughing at the dafties on my TikTok. 

They gained a fairly big following around ten years ago by posting stuff on Facebook that most people would agree with. The racist stuff was hidden beneath the surface until they built their site up. A couple of vets that I'm friends with shared one of their posts about animal abuse without realising that a lot of the content was very dodgy.

Unknown user

Fair enough. 

Pretty sure they’re not behind the article of AB tbh. 

People are most certainly conflating issues😂

Go on

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Can we go back to laughing at gays anaw? All this living the 'truth' and the other shit, goes straight (excuse the pun) back to gays and their pursuit for equality. Yet no-one else can. 

Personally if you I'd as a woman or a man, you should be booked in for the operation within a week. If not you are the sex you were born with. Dress up all you like, but you are what you are. 

I see they've managed to rewrite history and facts with the aids pandemic anaw. Woke?

whit was awe that ? 

Unknown user
23 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

😂

Don’t need to had finished my post🤷🏻‍♂️

As aside it was @JudyJudyJudy who used the phrase ‘go woke go broke’ wasn’t even the media headlines 😂😂😂

This is a thread about Woke, and I've got James blocked, my part in this comes from what I'm seeing online.

What issues do you feel are being conflated, and by whom?

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

😂

Don’t need to had finished my post🤷🏻‍♂️

As aside it was @JudyJudyJudy who used the phrase ‘go woke go broke’ wasn’t even the media headlines 😂😂😂

the " go woke and go broke" is just a silly tag line really.  It essentially means some businesses might lose SOME business by catering to minorities for no particular reason but to virtue signal their " support " of said minorities.  Its a load of fake pish.