****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

Another great lesbian 

Alison Bailey who was hounded out her job due to her gender critical views . She is also a trustee of LGB 

Also I see what Notts is doing , diverting the narrative away from the self id issue and womens safety yet again , I see you 👀 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62294030

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

34 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok your saying yet again I’m “ anti trans “ . Not good . 

Oh, you absolutely are.

Any neutral observer can go through the 50+ pages, all over the forum actually, and see your repeated accusations that They're trying to take away gay rights.

Not true, the majority of "Them" are human beings, getting on with their lives. As soon as you depersonalise them and turn them into a shadowy group with nefarious purpose, you're absolutely acting anti trans.

I'm not that involved in this debate for good reason, but the repeated tarring of this group is pretty disgusting, no matter where you stand on the whole thing.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh, you absolutely are.

Any neutral observer can go through the 50+ pages, all over the forum actually, and see your repeated accusations that They're trying to take away gay rights.

Not true, the majority of "Them" are human beings, getting on with their lives. As soon as you depersonalise them and turn them into a shadowy group with nefarious purpose, you're absolutely acting anti trans.

I'm not that involved in this debate for good reason, but the repeated tarring of this group is pretty disgusting, no matter where you stand on the whole thing.

Wrong . I think you find I have said 

“ some “ on a daily basis . Not “ all” I find women and girls being raped or sexually assaulted quite disgusting . Horses for courses though eh ? 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

If people genuinely think that simply by self identify as something it actually makes you whatever it is you decide you want to be then they are off the charts deluded/mental.

But I mean those that genuinely believe it, not the ones who change their pronouns on their emails to keep up with the latest trend.

I suspect most sane people think it's all bollox but are now too scared to speak out as calling a bloke who is clearly a bloke a bloke but wears a mini skirt is up there with using the "N" word nowadays.

Give them the counselling they need not surgery and validating their nonsense by telling them they are something they are clearly not.

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Wrong . I think you find I have said 

“ some “ on a daily basis . Not “ all” I find women and girls being raped or sexually assaulted quite disgusting . Horses for courses though eh ? 

:laugh2: it's all over the bloody forum!

Why doesn't your lack of self awareness surprise me?

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If people genuinely think that simply by self identify as something it actually makes you whatever it is you decide you want to be then they are off the charts deluded/mental.

But I mean those that genuinely believe it, not the ones who change their pronouns on their emails to keep up with the latest trend.

I suspect most sane people think it's all bollox but are now too scared to speak out as calling a bloke who is clearly a bloke a bloke but wears a mini skirt is up there with using the "N" word nowadays.

Give them the counselling they need not surgery and validating their nonsense by telling them they are something they are clearly not.

Well you are clearly transphobic!

4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Do you really believe I am transphobic?

Not for a second! But it's what you'll be called by those who disagree with you view point, there's no debate, you'll just be branded a transphobe.

But don't ask them any questions because they won't answer.

Edited by Dawnrazor

On 14/12/2022 at 10:47, JudyJudyJudy said:

Except the gays weren’t looking to take away another groups rights only wanted equal rights . 

On 15/12/2022 at 12:16, JudyJudyJudy said:

There has never been a group which is demanding rights for themselves by also taking the rights away from another group.  

On 19/12/2022 at 09:47, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeah but black peoples or gays don’t want to take away rights from another group do they ? 

On 19/12/2022 at 09:55, JudyJudyJudy said:

Like I said black people and gays do not want to take away or impinge on other rights do they ? 

Never mind the continued campaign across the forum.

13 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Not one person who self ID as the female sex or their acolytes can answer this simple question!

What is a woman ? 

and if you say you “ Identify “ as one , what does that actually mean ? 

asked if numerous times on this without any response from the self Id crowd 

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not for a second! But it's what you'll be called by those who disagree with you view point, there's no debate, you'll just be branded a transphobe.

But don't ask them any questions because they won't answer.

Yep . 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Never mind the continued campaign across the forum.

It’s all accurate . Many of your snp politicians  would completely agree with that too . Ash for one . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not one person who self ID as the female sex or their acolytes can answer this simple question!

What is a woman ? 

and if you say you “ Identify “ as one , what does that actually mean ? 

asked if numerous times on this without any response from the self Id crowd 

If you are accused again of being Transphobic just state that you identify as someone who is 100% not transphobic. I think that should shut them up.

It’s all accurate . Many of your snp politicians  would completely agree with that too . Ash for one . 

You're a transphobe mate, I just proved it.

"Yeah well it's true" is the opposite of a rebuttal.

3 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

When this goes through, Scotland will have confirmed itself as a backwards disgrace.

Yep . What a bleak dysptopian landscape it will become . Challenges in court inevitable and I mean in British court not the court system run by the SNP Mafia   

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If you are accused again of being Transphobic just state that you identify as someone who is 100% not transphobic. I think that should shut them up.

Lol good one 

You're a transphobe mate, I just proved it.

"Yeah well it's true" is the opposite of a rebuttal.

Pathetic really . Probably better sticking to Scottish Indy or your contempt for those who are decent working citizens who don’t support the “ Toaries” 

Pathetic really . Probably better sticking to Scottish Indy or your contempt for those who are decent working citizens who don’t support the “ Toaries” 

Now THAT'S pathetic.

Boo hoo . Don’t throw mud and expect nothing back 

681300D5-37C8-40C6-8316-02FF75D6A50D.jpeg

I proved that you've displayed transphobic behaviour on 4 occasions on this thread, and you come back with your usual shite, just any barb you can think of.

Just now, Smithee said:

I proved that you've displayed transphobic behaviour on 4 occasions on this thread, and you come back with your usual shite, just any barb you can think of.

I said that one small oppresses group of people are arguing for their rights but those rights are taking away the rights of another oppressed group ( women ) and that’s “ transphobic “ ? 

Just now, Smithee said:

Where he makes accusations about Them.

Read back if you have to 👍

Omg suddenly he’s mr touchy about the use of language yet he has lambasted me numerous times for being “ over sensitive “ ! Grow a set eh ! If that’s all you have then Bring it on. 

I said that one small oppresses group of people are arguing for their rights but those rights are taking away the rights of another oppressed group ( women ) and that’s “ transphobic “ ? 

You talk about Them as a group that want to take people's rights away.

You don't talk about activists, or groups within the group, you're attacking Trans people, full stop.

Trans people want to take rights away, right?

Just now, Smithee said:

You don't talk about activists, or groups within the group, you're attacking Trans people, full stop.

Some trans people some of those who self I’d ! But you knew that . Your just trying to pick holes where there aren’t . 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

This one?

Screenshot_20221222-115731_Chrome.jpg

**** sake, you're getting blocked if you start your cross examination pish.

I'm not into this debate, but James needs called out on this.

Very surprised about you being so precious about words , “ hoose jocks “ 

“ uncle tams” ? ( remember those terms you use ) 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Some trans people some of those who self I’d ! But you knew that . Your just trying to pick holes where there aren’t . 

No, I'm not, you're displaying transphobia.

If it's not intended, you need to be more careful with your screeching.

Very surprised about you being so precious about words , “ hoose jocks “ 

“ uncle tams” ? ( remember those terms you use ) 

What terms am I complaining about?

Oh right, none, just the first accusation you can think of, as usual.

As you were.

Just now, Smithee said:

And the self I’d handbook rule 1 subsection one (a)if you can’t win the argument just “block “ them 

rule 2 , or call them. A transphobe 

Ah, getting blocked for asking you a question 🤣🤣 FFS Man, was this the post you were on about?

No, I'm not, you're displaying transphobia.

If it's not intended, you need to be more careful with your screeching.

Let’s be clear here it is “ some people “ who are trans or self ID who are oppressing women and girls rights . Some . 

Ah, getting blocked for asking you a question 🤣🤣 FFS Man, was this the post you were on about?

Hes obviously read the “ self I’d “ handbook 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not surprisingly Smithee also supports the SNP 

Deluded. 

Fantasy

Cult. 

These are the words that Judy/James has used about trans people. At no point did he use the word "some" 

Hes obviously read the “ self I’d “ handbook 

I find it ridiculous that someone can call someone else "Transphobic" then threatened to block another when asked a question and being accused of "cross examination" AND then say that you should be "called out" talk about hypocrisy!

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Deluded. 

Fantasy

Cult. 

These are the words that Judy/James has used about trans people. At no point did he use the word "some" 

So not all trans people then?

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Let’s be clear here it is “ some people “ who are trans or self ID who are oppressing women and girls rights . Some . 

Then start saying Some.

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not surprisingly Smithee also supports the SNP 

Snidey and pathetic.

And smithee supports independence.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Deluded. 

Fantasy

Cult. 

Correct

New Town Loafer
24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You're a transphobe mate

At this rate that's a badge of honour.

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Then start saying Some.

Surley by not say "all" in every post you could've figured out that he meant "some" no?

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I find it ridiculous that someone can call someone else "Transphobic" then threatened to block another when asked a question and being accused of "cross examination" AND then say that you should be "called out" talk about hypocrisy!

:laugh2: even James has moved on to saying he actually meant some, although he didn't say it.

Surley by not say "all" in every post you could've figured out that he meant "some" no?

If giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I think I might be done with that.

And don't call me Surley.

Just now, Smithee said:

:laugh2: even James has moved on to saying he actually meant some, although he didn't say it.

I more pointing out the childish reply you made.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Come on Smithee, I'm sure you could figure out that by not saying "all transpeople" in every post he means "some" and he would be correct.

Edited by Dawnrazor

Just now, Notts1874 said:

He said trans people. He didn't qualify it. 

He didn't say "all" transpeople in every post, obviously "some" was meant but I suspect you new that.

How about answering the questions you've been asked?

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Smithee. Do you support men getting access to traditional private spaces for women ?

Say you had a 10 year old daughter / niece for example on her own in a woman's only toilet.