****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

23 minutes ago, OTT said:

I vote SNP for Independence

A very good posting.  The Greens pushed the SNP towards this bill. It was part of their unholy alliance really.  Not that they needed much pushing.

Sitting watching the BBC news with a friend and we both noted what you just said that that Maggie is completely unhinged. She said this is " just the beginning  " she said it wasn't much of a change too. Unreal. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Given the freak show candidates that make up the Green Party and their increasingly slick organisation, one can only imagine the nonsense they're going to try to pass in future.

As Al Jolson said " you aint heard nothing yet" . If they can get away with what they have today god knows what is next. 

Proof if ever needed that Scotland Today news is pro SNP. Biggest news in Scotland today .  2nd on the headlines.  

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

The bill didn’t go far enough in my opinion. Anyone who applies for a gender recognition certificate should be given free gender reassignment surgery within two years otherwise the certificate becomes null and void. 

2 days.

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Given the freak show candidates that make up the Green Party and their increasingly slick organisation, one can only imagine the nonsense they're going to try to pass in future.

Wouldn't let anyone in the Scottish green party within 100 metres of my family. 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

They want the age even lower and PH is planning to go the who Kidney fiddler route. He even wants the P word banned. Maps is what him and his Stonewall creep are for. His devices need investigated.

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They want the age even lower and PH is planning to go the who Kidney fiddler route. He even wants the P word banned. Maps is what him and his Stonewall creep are for. His devices need investigated.

The creep is gloating about a bill being passed which effectivly pits women and girls are More risk than they were before. 

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

When was the last time the greens spoke about the environment?

Was just about say similar.

I'd suspect that most who gave them a vote(me) would expect environmental issues to be front and centre.

7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What are you referring to?

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Was just about say similar.

I'd suspect that most who gave them a vote(me) would expect environmental issues to be front and centre.

What are you referring to?

He thinks adults should be allowed to you know what. They want the P word banned as they say it's discrimination against these Ps. I'm sure you'll work out the what the P is. Monsters, Deviant, utter evil. 

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He thinks adults should be allowed to you know what. They want the P word banned as they say it's discrimination against these Ps. I'm sure you'll work out the what the P is. Monsters, Deviant, utter evil. 

Who does ?

Harvey?

Please tell me no?

I just googled it @ri Alban.

I will look at this but I was shocked at headlines.

I mean the Ian Dunn award for starters is evil as you say.

Won't comment further until I read more .Thanks for heads up I'd no idea about this.

Lord Montpelier
42 minutes ago, Ked said:

I just googled it @ri Alban.

I will look at this but I was shocked at headlines.

I mean the Ian Dunn award for starters is evil as you say.

Won't comment further until I read more .Thanks for heads up I'd no idea about this.

The more you peel back the layers of the onion, the more disturbing a picture will be revealed.

Edited by Lord Montpelier

54 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Do they not wany pedophiles known as "Minor Attracted Adults"?

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What is a woman ?

Someone who has the perogative to have a little fun and, oh, go totally crazy? 

I think they wear mens shirts amd short skirts as well. 

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What is a woman ?

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

When was the last time the greens spoke about the environment?

Literally just thinking that, gone are the days of a green party with a focus on the environment apparently... 

Naisys Tackle

Wish Alex Salmond didn't start Alba and had pushed to take back control of the SNP.

This.

Today is a very sad day for this country with this bill being passed.  Next time Sturgeon talks about a democratic country for the Scottish people someone should chuck her in the bin.   Everyone and their dug (who has decided to be a cat for a week) can see how this law is going to be completely manipulated for the worst. 

In response to this bill I will be designating a safe space for sexy biological women in my house. 

Heating is on full blast and wide array of free drinks available. 

Naisys Tackle
16 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Sure thats not a man who feels like a woman for a fortnight?

Edited by Robbies Tackle

i wish jj was my dad

Wish Alex Salmond didn't start Alba and had pushed to take back control of the SNP.

Aye, he'd really uphold women's rights. 

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I absolutely reject the idea of Westminister holding veto over our laws and such, but nothing about the GRA sits well with me, the so called 'not valid' criticisms from womens rights organisations that Sturgeon dismissed out of hand seems to have been validated by the UN Rapporteur combined with the concerns raised by various legally minded individuals like Joanna Cherry KC and Dean of Faculty Roddy Dunlop KC.

At best the legislation is woefully naïve, at worst its dangerously reckless. Sturgeon both seems to acknowledge predatory men and dismiss them being able to utilise this legislation to aid their abuse in the same breath. Y'know because no predatory man has managed to wangle their way into a situation where they can abuse vulnerable people before...

Nobody wants to victimise or stigmatise trans people anymore than they already are, In actual fact, most of the criticism around the GRA seems to be related to misuse. For the SNP and Greens to have vetoed every single amendment that could have brought in safe guards to both protect the integrity of the legislation and actually protect the group most impacted by the erosion of single sex spaces is genuinely astounding. I do not get it. Where they could have created an atmosphere of compromise and cross party unity, they've instead made things hostile and confrontational. I think if the greens had their way anyone questioning this deeply flawed mess of a bill would be declared a transphobe and be stoned at dawn.. 

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Aye, he'd really uphold women's rights. 

He certainly wouldn't have passed a law that could be used to destroy them.

Dick Dastardly
19 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Sure thats not a man who feels like a woman for a fortnight?

He maybe just wanted to get in on the action and feel the attraction 🤷‍♂️ 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

He maybe just wanted to get in on the action and feel the attraction 🤷‍♂️ 

True but at the same time that don't impress me much.

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

True but at the same time that don't impress me much.

You win! I don't know any more shania songs 😂😂

32 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

This.

Today is a very sad day for this country with this bill being passed.  Next time Sturgeon talks about a democratic country for the Scottish people someone should chuck her in the bin.   Everyone and their dug (who has decided to be a cat for a week) can see how this law is going to be completely manipulated for the worst. 

👍

31 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

In response to this bill I will be designating a safe space for sexy biological women in my house. 

Heating is on full blast and wide array of free drinks available. 

😂😂

Malinga the Swinga

This bill being passed the best argument yet for closing Scottish parliament down altogether.

An unfit legislative body passing bills that a bullying minority want all because they depend on their support to govern.

Shame on Sturgeon, shame on PH and shame on anyone who backs this unholy alliance.

Wonder how far Scottish government would need to go before XB would consider criticising them. The blind support is a sad indictment of how desperately brainwashed he has become.

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

This bill being passed the best argument yet for closing Scottish parliament down altogether.

An unfit legislative body passing bills that a bullying minority want all because they depend on their support to govern.

Shame on Sturgeon, shame on PH and shame on anyone who backs this unholy alliance.

Wonder how far Scottish government would need to go before XB would consider criticising them. The blind support is a sad indictment of how desperately brainwashed he has become.

Good posting. They think it might increase support for Indy. In fact i predict it will go the other way. 

The Equalities Act is what is currently keeping men out of womens domestic violence refuges in Scotland. 

I don't know enough about this new legislation to know what's in it apart from the change at 16 bit. 

Presumably the quoted concerns of the UK Government have already been factored in by the Scottish Parliament. 

Lord Montpelier
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Can't see how any woman could vote for the SNP now, or the greens for that matter. Better supporting Alba instead. 

Jeffros Furios
19 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Great post 

What a speed it was all passed through.

Is it Sturgeon getting one over JK Rowling thats behind it.

Half of our population are females and the females who are not in the Parliament seem to have had very little input.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

The Equalities Act is what is currently keeping men out of womens domestic violence refuges in Scotland. 

I don't know enough about this new legislation to know what's in it apart from the change at 16 bit. 

Presumably the quoted concerns of the UK Government have already been factored in by the Scottish Parliament. 

Ill need to find out about that  No doubt there will be screams of discrimination if a self id person isn't allowed in a female only domestic abuse shelter. 

29 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Transphobe. 

They had their own safe space and all their in fighting and bickering destroyed it. It's very difficult for me to trust them with a space in my home when they couldnt even live in harmony on Cybertron.