****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

2 minutes ago, Shanks said:

**** knows :lol:

can you tell me why its easier for me to walk into a womans sauna now than it was a week ago?  Genuinely curious. 

Only once you tell me what living as a woman is ? 👍

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

4 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Do you not have to live as a woman for 3 months, then apply, then be approved.  Then you can go into the woman's sauna as one of their own :lol:

Who says I haven’t been living as women? What’s the criteria?

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Women? Ffs one is enough mate. 😂 

1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Women? Ffs one is enough mate. 😂 

I am identifying as multiple women. 

41 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

What? 

I thought I'd been reasonable in my posting.

Regarding your angry man comment

Pretty clear what side I'm taking in the argument but respecting other views.

I'm giving honest opinion hope you give yours .

Not wanting to point score or insult.

To explain the meaning behind my last post.

It's just better if we can post our thoughts on here without constantly profiling each other and seeing the worst if that profiling.

😄

Don't say fekin eh again

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I didn’t write the bill mate I have only read what it says :lol:  i already told you I dont know what living as a woman means.  

You have said you can now stroll into a womans sauna just by simply saying you are a woman.  Im just curious if this is something that could be done before?  Or if this is part of the new bill? 

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

**** knows.  I wont be processing the applications :lol:

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Only one criteria mate ,  

being a woman 

7 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I didn’t write the bill mate I have only read what it says :lol:  i already told you I dont know what living as a woman means.  

You have said you can now stroll into a womans sauna just by simply saying you are a woman.  Im just curious if this is something that could be done before?  Or if this is part of the new bill? 

It’s the new laws 

2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I've quite consistently been putting the toilet seat down for over three months.

Have I unknowingly hit the criteria to change my gender?

Yes 

I honestly have actually no interest in

what the new legal criteria is for those who have to prove that they have “ lived as a woman “  because  only women can live as women . 

Dick Dastardly
12 minutes ago, Ked said:

I thought I'd been reasonable in my posting.

Regarding your angry man comment

Pretty clear what side I'm taking in the argument but respecting other views.

I'm giving honest opinion hope you give yours .

Not wanting to point score or insult.

To explain the meaning behind my last post.

It's just better if we can post our thoughts on here without constantly profiling each other and seeing the worst if that profiling.

😄

Don't say fekin eh again

Did you think my original post was aimed at you for some reason? 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s the new laws 

Right thank you, I never knew that was the case.  So now in scotland someone can simply just say they are a woman and gain instant access to women only areas such as saunas.  That wasn’t the case before today but now they can.  

As I said I wasn’t sure about what it all meant so thank you for clearing up the new rules. 

Dick Dastardly
49 minutes ago, redjambo said:

No problem. I'm sure, humans being humans, that there will be individuals who think along these lines. The way you wrote your statement seemed to be saying, to my eyes at least, that you were talking about all men who wanted to "become" women, not just a select few. I don't think it's out of question at all that an individual may want to become a woman in order to access safe spaces, but I don't think it will be many. There is the argument however that even one individual acting in this way is one too many and that we shouldn't be providing or facilitating the means for them to do so at all.

There cannot possibly be an argument for that! Thats like suggesting gay men can't be clowns because of John Wayne Gacy! 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes 

Die Kaiser or Das Kaiser? Or is it DerDie Kaiser?

Either way there's a lot more public toilet options for me. Hope my salary and driving skills arent affected.......

stsp-star-trek.gif.445822baa51348994154b30037f9d5ac.gif

Naisys Tackle
47 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Suppose you could live absolutely any way you want then go back and say you live like a woman change the sex on your birth certificate and hey presto can perv galore.

Does this effect your credit rating also?  That could be a pro for me.   

Lord Montpelier
2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Please quote your sources. This law has been six years in the making. That's not railroading. 

Please answer questions put to you previously 

15 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Suppose you could live absolutely any way you want then go back and say you live like a woman change the sex on your birth certificate and hey presto can perv galore.

Yes and no 😎

41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Die Kaiser or Das Kaiser? Or is it DerDie Kaiser?

Either way there's a lot more public toilet options for me. Hope my salary and driving skills arent affected.......

stsp-star-trek.gif.445822baa51348994154b30037f9d5ac.gif

Lol 😂 

I am not voting SNP anymore. I support independence but if it means trampling all over womens rights then it can gtf.

17 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

So if change my gender certificate female I can get cheaper car insurance, a better credit rating and I can officially say I am in a lesbian relationship?

Lord Montpelier
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am not voting SNP anymore. I support independence but if it means trampling all over womens rights then it can gtf.

Better supporting Alba now I think for those that are Indy supporting but actually give a **** for the women in their lives. 

Lord Montpelier
28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Another good article from Simon Fanshaw who with others set up “ Stonewall “ he now feels it has changed beyond recognition

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11564363/I-helped-Stonewall-today-plead-business-public-body-reconsider.html

EB64F310-3E34-4673-A8DC-791632469173.jpeg

Not allowed to post things from the Daily Mail, it will cause hurty feeling for @XB52

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes and no 😎

Please clarify what the yes and no part is before I decide on this life changing /3 week decision.

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

So if change my gender certificate female I can get cheaper car insurance, a better credit rating and I can officially say I am in a lesbian relationship?

I'll be in touch in d/c broth..... erm Sista. 

Edited by Robbies Tackle

7 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Not allowed to post things from the Daily Mail, it will cause hurty feeling for @XB52

And the other one too . He’s always moaning about “ sources “ shooting the messenger instead of message really 

SpruceBringsteen

No really sure what all the folk seething about this are upset about.

If they're right, the rape floodgates will open and they'll be able to lord it up.

I'm sure if the opposite is true, they'll have the good grace to admit they were wrong. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Right thank you, I never knew that was the case.  So now in scotland someone can simply just say they are a woman and gain instant access to women only areas such as saunas.  That wasn’t the case before today but now they can.  

As I said I wasn’t sure about what it all meant so thank you for clearing up the new rules. 

Just clearing things up here 

A person would need a GRC to access those safe  womens spaces . But since they are so easy to get now , without much scrutiny , they aren’t worth the paper they are written on really . I’d expect “ how very dare “ screams to an organisation if it’s asks the person to prove they have a GRC so predict most will not in , case there is a kerfuffle . 

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

30DEBD2C-A008-4C24-9B46-05A325E2DB22.jpeg

My first comment is that like most other things Ms Badenoch gets involved in, she's no idea what's going on.

The SNP did not pass 'their' bill. The Scottish Parliament did. 

The rest of that statement is opening a can of constitutional worms that will break the UK. 

The Mighty Thor
8 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Because it might be outside their legislative competence...

Now having read your posts you'd appear to be a relatively intelligent sort. 

Do you actually believe that to be the case?

If you do believe that to be the case, what do you think the ramifications are for the Scottish Parliament and by extension Scots Law?

Before reading that for the first time ever Westminster may excercise it's right to veto this Bill, it hadn't actually occurred to me what this was really all about.

Nothing to do with equality, it's just the next hill to die on. 

jack D and coke

Do the likes of Jamie Greene, Sandesh Gankhe and Jackson Carlaw etc just get free passes here? Like the others who’ve passed this bill from other parties, Willie Rennie another? 
Penny Mordaunt was all for this until she got a sniff of the PM’s office I read a while back and then just seems to have changed her tune too. Hmm…
Im pretty confused by the trans debate but 30 other countries apparently already have this legislation and there has been no explosion of rape cases that my (limited) knowledge on this can see. I’ll be honest I skip past most debates on this when it’s appeared anywhere as I honestly didn’t know who was calling who what.
Hands up I don’t know enough to have a properly educated opinion but I’m unsurprised to see where the most noise is coming from. 
All parties mps have passed this bill.  
I’ll just answer no to men playing womens sports or entering womens spaces though to get that out the way. 

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

He seems to be liked by some on here. His windaes gawn in as well?

It's just the start of their end game. Libdems are known for their want of age of consent. What was it 10? The Greens and Libdems are .... Shame on Sturgeon and the SNP. 

What would happen to a woman or girl who has been raped and a Man IDing as a woman walks in to take the tests and question said woman? What would you do, if said woman or girl was your family, jack?

Lord Montpelier
19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Do the likes of Jamie Greene, Sandesh Gankhe and Jackson Carlaw etc just get free passes here? Like the others who’ve passed this bill from other parties, Willie Rennie another? 
Penny Mordaunt was all for this until she got a sniff of the PM’s office I read a while back and then just seems to have changed her tune too. Hmm…
Im pretty confused by the trans debate but 30 other countries apparently already have this legislation and there has been no explosion of rape cases that my (limited) knowledge on this can see. I’ll be honest I skip past most debates on this when it’s appeared anywhere as I honestly didn’t know who was calling who what.
Hands up I don’t know enough to have a properly educated opinion but I’m unsurprised to see where the most noise is coming from. 
I’ll just answer no to men playing womens sports or entering womens spaces though to get that out the way. 

Anyone who voted for this bill should have the good grace to realise their mistake and resign today. 

26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I think if MSPs had been allowed a conscience vote on this, the result would have been more representative of the views of their constituents?

Labour, Libdems as well as The SNP/Greens have all been getting it in neck.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's just the start of their end game. Libdems are known for their want of age of consent. What was it 10? The Greens and Libdems are .... Shame on Sturgeon and the SNP. 

What would happen to a woman or girl who has been raped and a Man IDing as a woman walks in to take the tests and question said woman? What would you do, if said woman or girl was your family, jack?

I’d be murderous. 
The lib dems want AOC to 10?! 
Im done with this SNP too and have been for a while anybody who knows me knows my thoughts on this ****ing lot.
It’s a matter of urgency that pretty much the lot of them get emptied imo. 
But I’m very live and let live nowadays and if this helps people who have experienced trauma with being trans I don’t know. 
I have a mate who’s young kid is going through this. 
I really don’t feel like I know enough to really have an a proper opinion I’m just seeing people I don’t trust on pretty much most things on social media banging on. 

5 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

No really sure what all the folk seething about this are upset about.

If they're right, the rape floodgates will open and they'll be able to lord it up.

I'm sure if the opposite is true, they'll have the good grace to admit they were wrong. :thumbsup:

Aye cause rapist and other deviants are good with their moral compass. Do you think a lion wouldn't eat people If they were dumb enough to put them in the same place. Naw they stick to the Zebra and Antelope that run away. It's called easy meat.

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d be murderous. 
The lib dems want AOC to 10?! 
Im done with this SNP too and have been for a while anybody who knows me knows my thoughts on this ****ing lot.
It’s a matter of urgency that pretty much the lot of them get emptied imo. 
But I’m very live and let live nowadays and if this helps people who have experienced trauma with being trans I don’t know. 
I have a mate who’s young kid is going through this. 
I really don’t feel like I know enough to really have an a proper opinion I’m just seeing people I don’t trust on pretty much most things on social media banging on. 

They tried it away back, but not that long ago. 

I have no issue with trans, but I think it should be harder to fully change. This isn't some fad, it's life changing and folk like Mhairi Black and Patrick Harvey are seriously fecked up, so much so they wanted the 18 year old limit reduced even farther than 16. 

I have no real problem with adults chosing their own life, and I suppose if at 16 you can vote, get married and pay tax, I should not have a problem, but the same 16 year olds can't chose(to buy) to drink or smoke . So?

Edited by ri Alban

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

They tried it away back, but not that long ago. 

I have no issue with trans, but I think it should be harder to fully change. This isn't some fad, it's life changing and folk like Mhairi Black and Patrick Harvey are seriously fecked up.

MP’s are ****ing wrong uns and no mistake. Absolute sex cases for some reason it’s wild we vote these people into positions of power over our lives. 

Harvie is a little creep and Black an embarrassment but I could go through the entire uk’s political parties and pick these types out. Nonces and sex cases are ten a penny. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

MP’s are ****ing wrong uns and no mistake. Absolute sex cases for some reason it’s wild we vote these people into positions of power over our lives. 

Harvie is a little creep and Black an embarrassment but I could go through the entire uk’s political parties and pick these types out. Nonces and sex cases are ten a penny. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Past voting, unless some seriously pro independence party appears. I won't my vote for the Greens the last time scrubbed from the records. Fecking deviants. 

i wish jj was my dad
13 minutes ago, pablo said:

I think if MSPs had been allowed a conscience vote on this, the result would have been more representative of the views of their constituents?

Labour, Libdems as well as The SNP/Greens have all been getting it in neck.

Of course it should have been a conscience vote and I suspect that an unintended consequence of it not being will be the first significant challenge of NS leadership if the SNP. 

However, the comments about this never happening with Alex Salmond in charge weakens any argument that this is about protectjng women's rights. Steps had to be taken to avoid Alex Salmond being alone with female officials long before allegations of sexual abuse became public. And even although he was not found guilty of assault I don't think there was any denial of unwanted attention.