****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

28 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Equalities Act is what is currently keeping men out of womens domestic violence refuges in Scotland. 

I don't know enough about this new legislation to know what's in it apart from the change at 16 bit. 

Presumably the quoted concerns of the UK Government have already been factored in by the Scottish Parliament. 

Mikey i messaged my friend who was a Labour supporter and is also a feminist . I asked about your question,.  This was her response: 

Yes. It's happened already, Dolatowski the Scottish trans paedophile was housed in a Fife Women's Refuge while he was out on remand. He took a selfie in the toilets with an erection and bragged on Twitter that he had his "girl dick"  out in a female refuge!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Malinga the Swinga
24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Mikey i messaged my friend who was a Labour supporter and is also a feminist . I asked about your question,.  This was her response: 

Yes. It's happened already, Dolatowski the Scottish trans paedophile was housed in a Fife Women's Refuge while he was out on remand. He took a selfie in the toilets with an erection and bragged on Twitter that he had his "girl dick"  out in a female refuge!!

Nope, can't be true. XB52 trusts FM on this, and every single issue, and she wouldn't let it happen. FM beyond reproach and if you don't agree then, apparently, you are a transphobe.

18 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nope, can't be true. XB52 trusts FM on this, and every single issue, and she wouldn't let it happen. FM beyond reproach and if you don't agree then, apparently, you are a transphobe.

Exactly. Talk about blind faith.  

Dick Dastardly

From reading this thread there seems to be a certain view that the only reason that men want to identify as women so they can sexually assault women. Is there any proof that this is the reason? 

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The question of course is, why would the UK government block a bill passed by the Scottish Parliament?

That sets a very dangerous precedent. 

Because it might be outside their legislative competence...

7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

From reading this thread there seems to be a certain view that the only reason that men want to identify as women so they can sexually assault women. Is there any proof that this is the reason? 

Not from the countries that have already adopted similar laws. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Except we do see an uptick of sexual offences committed by women in some of them. 

Coincidence I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Who said that?

No one.

What a ridiculous take on it.

Is English your second language?

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not true according to respected sources.

And also not specifically related to the life's of trans people.

There's a more than a few fekef up men out there Notts.

I don't get how we couldn't have helped and protected with better inclusive legislation.

I just don't get the railroading of this.

And it bothers me after reading Albans posts.

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Who said that?

No one.

What a ridiculous take on it.

Is English your second language?

Angry man! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Not true according to respected sources.

And also not specifically related to the life's of trans people.

There's a more than a few fekef up men out there Notts.

I don't get how we couldn't have helped and protected with better inclusive legislation.

I just don't get the railroading of this.

And it bothers me after reading Albans posts.

Please quote your sources. This law has been six years in the making. That's not railroading. 

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Please quote your sources. 

I really don't think you're in any place to asking anything on here until you answer the questions put to you!

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

I really don't think you're in any place to asking anything on here until you answer the questions put to you!

Exactly. 

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You could help him quote his sources if you want. 

Questions have been answered not just by myself but another poster. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

You haven't answered but if you could quote who has?

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You could help him quote his sources if you want. 

Like he said you haven't answered the questions i put to you and Dawn also did. 

Just now, jonesy said:

Thing is, the majority of 'trans people' are just very confused folk that need a bit of help living their best life in the bodies they have, IMO.

Quite why legislation needed to be passed in order to make alleged crimes like the above more possible than it was (even if it is still a statistical unlikelihood, thankfully) before is unconscionable. 

Agreed . The legislation makes it easier for some.  There is no doubt about that. 

4 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I’m going to predict that in a years time no one is going to give a shit about this. 

I’m going to predict that any women or girls harmed due to easier access for  some of those who   self ID will never forgive the politicians today and also suffer life long trauma . 

54 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Bloomin' eck, Dick. :D That's some interpretation of the thread. I must admit that I haven't seen that view expressed at all on here.

31 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Angry man! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Honestly is that it?

I thought I'd been reasonable in my posting on this.

Pretty clear on what side I'm taking but realising other views.

So unless you want to be honest and not pigeonhole me I'm happy to spraff.

31 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Please quote your sources. This law has been six years in the making. That's not railroading. 

The woman on channel 4 news.

She refuted the evidence and produced to contrary.

She wasn't corrected and I watch c4 news because its contrary to my bias.

I have also been led to other sources of information from links on here.

And they're not by any stretch militant.

Dick Dastardly
9 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Bloomin' eck, Dick. :D That's some interpretation of the thread. I must admit that I haven't seen that view expressed at all on here.

It's certainly the impression I'm getting from a few of the posters on here. It may not have been expressed explicitly, but there is definitely a suggestion of it. 

43 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Sorry.

Railroading.

Come on .

It's quite obvious that a large percentage of people are not happy .

And it's relating to women mostly.

Total disregard .

To paraphrase the interviewee on c4.

Women's rights are recent.

Especially safe space.

Look Notts I know you're with me on thus.

It wasn't to long ago beating your women and kids was ignored and allowed.

These safe spaces didn't fall from the sky.We can't even as a wealthy nation protect our vulnerable children in care.

That's not to say not helping trans .

It's to say imo we have a long way to go before we ask women to take the hit.

Especially if they're vocalising that .

I'm basing my view on that buddy.

Dick Dastardly
11 minutes ago, Ked said:

Honestly is that it?

I thought I'd been reasonable in my posting on this.

Pretty clear on what side I'm taking but realising other views.

So unless you want to be honest and not pigeonhole me I'm happy to spraff.

What? 

10 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It's certainly the impression I'm getting from a few of the posters on here. It may not have been expressed explicitly, but there is definitely a suggestion of it. 

No problem. I'm sure, humans being humans, that there will be individuals who think along these lines. The way you wrote your statement seemed to be saying, to my eyes at least, that you were talking about all men who wanted to "become" women, not just a select few. I don't think it's out of question at all that an individual may want to become a woman in order to access safe spaces, but I don't think it will be many. There is the argument however that even one individual acting in this way is one too many and that we shouldn't be providing or facilitating the means for them to do so at all.

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

There is the argument however that even one individual acting in this way is one too many and that we shouldn't be providing or facilitating the means for them to do so at all.

Exactly . That’s my view completely . 

30 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’m going to predict that any women or girls harmed due to easier access for  some of those who   self ID will never forgive the politicians today and also suffer life long trauma . 

Do you think alcohol should be outlawed?  It is commonly involved in sexual assaults and rape.  Alcohol being legal increases the chances of a woman being raped. 

The point I’m trying to make is that any law or bill is going to have positives and negatives.

There is a male/female sauna at my gym. Ill claim discrimination. Can I identify as women, get changed in the female locker rooms and enter the women saunas and have a good old perv?

This is what it looks like. 

9 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Do you think alcohol should be outlawed?  It is commonly involved in sexual assaults and rape.  Alcohol being legal increases the chances of a woman being raped. 

The point I’m trying to make is that any law or bill is going to have positives and negatives.

What a rather silly comparison really to be honest . Yes alcohol is behind many crimes of violence I’ll acknowledge that but it’s completely unrealistic that it would be banned . Unsure of the stats where those who self ID and assault women whilst under the influence,  though but I’d guess it’s pretty how if those attacks take place in changing rooms , toilets etc . Alcohol or no , it’s no excuse . It’s almost like excusing offenders cause they are under the influence . 

Sorry what positives are in this bill? Now an act ? I’m struggling to find many to be honest 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

There is a male/female sauna at my gym. Ill claim discrimination. Can I identify as women, get changed in the female locker rooms and enter the women saunas and have a good old perv?

Yes you can do this now .

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unless someone supporting this bill/act can explain why it isn't so, it looks very much like you will be able to do this, and I imagine that you will also be able to claim discrimination if you are not allowed in or the gym attempts to restrict the sauna to female-born only.

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes you can do this now .

Ach well the bill doesn’t seem so bad now does it 😂🙈 

Even Maggie Chatman is joining the 

“ transphobe “ slur , except she’s a SNP minister . Basically attempting to bar those against the act from attending parliament . Fascism 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Fill yer boots, Alim. :) Although wearing boots in a sauna isn't particularly à la mode.

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Thats what i was thinking. Might just do it for the sake of a perv 🤷‍♂️

Seriously though. Absolutely madness. 

9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Do you not have to live as a woman for 3 months, then apply, then be approved.  Then you can go into the woman's sauna as one of their own :lol:

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

😃😄🤪

B127D9B2-9BAF-4401-8E8D-0164A13E88D6.gif

1 minute ago, Shanks said:

Do you not have to live as a woman for 3 months, then apply, then be approved.  Then you can go into the woman's sauna as one of their own :lol:

Can you tell me what “ living as a woman” means ? 

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Jesus, has he still not answered? 

Here is another one for him. 

Is there any part of this bill which will enable you to crawl out from the first ministers arse? 

Just now, redjambo said:

Fill yer boots, Alim. :) Although wearing boots in a sauna isn't particularly à la mode.

😂

I might do an experiment after the year see how far I can get. I’d obviously never actually go in but if I am granted access being dressed as a man then it’ll be nothing short than a disgrace to women. Might even video the whole encounter. Hopefully they refuse and the police arrive. 😂

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Can you tell me what “ living as a woman” means ? 

**** knows :lol:

can you tell me why its easier for me to walk into a womans sauna now than it was a week ago?  Genuinely curious. 

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

But remember some of those women might have a bigger set of baws than you 😂

2 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Jesus, has he still not answered? 

Here is another one for him. 

Is there any part of this bill which will enable you to crawl out from the first ministers arse? 

137E40A7-9E64-410F-980B-D2389FEEA249.gif

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

😂

I might do an experiment after the year see how far I can get. I’d obviously never actually go in but if I am granted access being dressed as a man then it’ll be nothing short than a disgrace to women. Might even video the whole encounter. Hopefully they refuse and the police arrive. 😂

You honestly can .