****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Wtf ! 

someone send me this link whilst on another thread . 

it is gay related 

https://daily.jstor.org/ernst-rohm-the-highest-ranking-gay-nazi/

Leader of the SA. Dont think he was the only gay leader in the SA either. Lot of conflict between them and the SS with ultimately Himmler and Heydrich winning out when he was purged in the Night of the Long Knives. 

If you can, I'd watch Hitler: Rise of Evil with Robert Carlisle. Covers the origins and rise of the Nazi party and I believe it concludes with the execution of Rohm. It's very good. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

11 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Leader of the SA. Dont think he was the only gay leader in the SA either. Lot of conflict between them and the SS with ultimately Himmler and Heydrich winning out when he was purged in the Night of the Long Knives. 

If you can, I'd watch Hitler: Rise of Evil with Robert Carlisle. Covers the origins and rise of the Nazi party and I believe it concludes with the execution of Rohm. It's very good. 

It’s fascinating in so many ways . He was basically “ out “ but still one of the top guns in Hitlers group . I would say 

“ brave “ but obviously scum but still fascinating.  Is that a film ? 

13 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Oh yes the SA was probably filled with gays . It’s an odd contradiction really . Over compensation? Internalised homophobia ? Toxic male masculinity ? 

20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s fascinating in so many ways . He was basically “ out “ but still one of the top guns in Hitlers group . I would say 

“ brave “ but obviously scum but still fascinating.  Is that a film ? 

Two part tv series that I think was originally on the BBC. 

To be honest I'm not sure if the original Nazi party pre-power was as homophobic as it obviously became.

Well...at the very least I'm not sure if Hitler was as fussed by it as others. I could be well off the mark but to my knowledge its only really mid to late 1930s that they really kicked into their severe anti-homosexual rhetoric and actions. 

As for the whys there were so many potentially in the organisation? Who knows. I can only go with my usual thought that people of all persuasions, creeds etc are just as capable as straight white men of being hatefilled *****. 

Of course when I say I don't think Hitler was as fussed about homosexuality during his rise to power I mean that very much in the context of the time! There would still have been very common for the time views on the topic. 

5 minutes ago, Wonfiveone said:

One of the definitions of a civilised society is the utmost protection of its biological women and children. The last thing this legislation does is that, in my opinion. 

Is that one of the definitions of a civilised society?

18 minutes ago, Wonfiveone said:

In my opinion, and I expect most others, yes.

I don't doubt it's your opinion, but it's not one of the definitions of a civilised society that I've ever seen or heard of.

i wish jj was my dad
37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't doubt it's your opinion, but it's not one of the definitions of a civilised society that I've ever seen or heard of.

It's not an unreasonable aspiration. However, so is equality and the pursuit of happiness which seems to be what motivates this bill. A grown up society would try to enable that and find a workable solution where rights collide and there are tensions. That requires compromise and empathy on all sides. Mud slinging and intimidation stirred up by the usual suspects in the media are the opposite of what is needed. 

11 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It's not an unreasonable aspiration. However, so is equality and the pursuit of happiness which seems to be what motivates this bill. A grown up society would try to enable that and find a workable solution where rights collide and there are tensions. That requires compromise and empathy on all sides. Mud slinging and intimidation stirred up by the usual suspects in the media are the opposite of what is needed. 

An aspiration isn't a definition, we can't just tag "biological women" into a phrase and act like it's always been there, it's a bit animal farm. 

i wish jj was my dad
14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

An aspiration isn't a definition, we can't just tag "biological women" into a phrase and act like it's always been there, it's a bit animal farm. 

I'm not arguing with that. For what it is worth, I feel that some of the tone and language being used by militants implies that if you don't oppose this bill you don't care about women's rights. It's not helpful at all. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not arguing with that. For what it is worth, I feel that some of the tone and language being used by militants implies that if you don't oppose this bill you don't care about women's rights. It's not helpful at all. 

And I find the implication offensive whether that is the intention or not.

9 hours ago, XB52 said:

We've had nothing but a man telling us how women feel for the last few months/years on here. He has been carrying out a transphobic campaign relentlessly. I take it that's OK with you 

How am I "transphobe" because I want women only safe spaces to remain for women only?

We've had men commenting on what women have been saying, that's different from your claim.

Can I ask you if you think men should be allowed into women only spaces and do you think men should compete against women in women only sports?

Lord Montpelier
13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How am I "transphobe" because I want women only safe spaces to remain for women only?

We've had men commenting on what women have been saying, that's different from your claim.

Can I ask you if you think men should be allowed into women only spaces and do you think men should compete against women in women only sports?

@XB52

Answer it this time. Should men be allowed in women's only spaces ? 

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The same is true vice versa.

If you oppose this bill it equates to trans phobia.

Padrona della casa
7 minutes ago, Ked said:

The same is true vice versa.

If you oppose this bill it equates to trans phobia.

To quote from a well known tv series “Jesus, Mary and Joseph plus the wee donkey”

8 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Two part tv series that I think was originally on the BBC. 

To be honest I'm not sure if the original Nazi party pre-power was as homophobic as it obviously became.

Well...at the very least I'm not sure if Hitler was as fussed by it as others. I could be well off the mark but to my knowledge its only really mid to late 1930s that they really kicked into their severe anti-homosexual rhetoric and actions. 

As for the whys there were so many potentially in the organisation? Who knows. I can only go with my usual thought that people of all persuasions, creeds etc are just as capable as straight white men of being hatefilled *****. 

👍

Of course when I say I don't think Hitler was as fussed about homosexuality during his rise to power I mean that very much in the context of the time! There would still have been very common for the time views on the topic. 

👍yes it was quite enlightened period pre the night of the long knives . Berlin was the place to be in the 1920s early 30s for a variety of reasons , “ Cabaret” explores this 

chuck berrys hairline

Grown adults willingly to put children and women in danger with mentally derived males? Yeah nothing wrong or bads gonna happen! Obviously noone in your family has been sexually abused, cause if they had why would you want their abuser to identify as a women to assault them again?

This SNP are a bigger bunch of weirdo/paedophiles than theBBC/Saville ever were

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

I’ll have a look on YouTube for thaf Robert Carlyle thing too 

4 hours ago, Wonfiveone said:

One of the definitions of a civilised society is the utmost protection of its biological women and children. The last thing this legislation does is that, in my opinion. 

Yep 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

'Biological women's Feck off and gies peace. Women, the others ain't.

Shooting from the hip As per usual ! 

And so true . I never even use the phrase “ biological “ woman, it in itself is offensive and plays into the “ word salad” and “ compelled “ speech of the militant self ID lobby 

4 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Grown adults willingly to put children and women in danger with mentally derived males? Yeah nothing wrong or bads gonna happen! Obviously noone in your family has been sexually abused, cause if they had why would you want their abuser to identify as a women to assault them again?

This SNP are a bigger bunch of weirdo/paedophiles than theBBC/Saville ever were

🤪🤪. We have a new entrant for the funniest/saddest post of the year

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

My post wasn't about you but Mr u turn but I'm sure you knew that. As for your questions, there are safeguards and rules in place to cover these areas. 

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Think he was also referring to me . He still hasn’t answered why I am transphobic . It’s the usual game play of the self id militants to effectively label you to devalue your opinion and close down any debate . It works at times on twitter and other social media . JK Rowling has been called this literally millions of times but not one militant has found any evidence of her “ transphobia” . When this is pointed out some have just issued death threats to her . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

@XB52

Answer it this time. Should men be allowed in women's only spaces ? 

He’s similar to that other poster yesterday who refused to answer both my questions , like a politician does . He was asked repeatedly several times by various posters and still didn’t answer .   They can’t answer truthfully because they know it’s fairly ludicrous arguments they have . They don’t stand up to

scrutiny . The other poster was giving it big licks on Monday night on this but is now meek as a lamb about this issue . 

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

My post wasn't about you but Mr u turn but I'm sure you knew that. As for your questions, there are safeguards and rules in place to cover these areas. 

You are asked what is YOUr opinion about it . 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

The coward, Judy/James can't even mention the by name 😂😂😂

Anyway I've got far more important things to be doing today than arguing with someone who is openly involved in the LGB Alliance. So I'll just leave this link. TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS. 

https://transsafety.network/posts/profiled-lgb-alliance/

Come on answer the questions from yesterday . And like I said keep the debate civil . Calling people “ cowards” doesn’t endear you to anyone and is also offensive .  WOW he can use BLOCK capitals . What age are you ? Dearie me . The LGB alliance is a recognised support and advocacy group for lesbian gay and lesbians . Yes LGB . We need it more than ever now . Stop trying to use my association with it as some kind of smoking gun . It really isn’t ! Classic deflection yet again from answering very valid concerns from not only me but others on the thread . 

Come on answer the questions from yesterday . And like I said keep the debate civil . Calling people “ cowards” doesn’t endear you to anyone and is also offensive .  WOW he can use BLOCK capitals . What age are you ? Dearie me . The LGB alliance is a recognised support and advocacy group for lesbian gay and lesbians . Yes LGB . We need it more than ever now . Stop trying to use my association with it as some kind of smoking gun . It really isn’t ! Classic deflection yet again from answering very valid concerns from not only me but others on the thread . 

I answered you yesterday, numerous times. 

The LGB Alliance have been vilified by over 50 Pride groups around the country. They/You are predominantly an anti trans group. Why would a gay advocacy group encourage hate onto an openly gay MP? 

Oh and don't ever ever tell me how I can and can't speak or debate. 

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

The LGB Alliance have been vilified by over 50 Pride groups around the country. They/You are predominantly an anti trans group. Why would a gay advocacy group encourage hate onto an openly gay MP? 

And now ironically it’s “ mermaids “ organisation which is now under serious investigation . 

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2022/nov/07/lgb-alliance-provides-public-benefit-court-hears-in-case-brought-by-trans-group

171A6BE1-BD4E-4D37-8E5F-3B33FCA46F20.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Oh yes I will tell you how you speak to people if it is offensive .   Those groups are only looking after their self interest and exceptionally dumb really . Tunnel vision . AND no you didn’t answer either question yesterday from various people . Please stop saying I am anti trans . I find it offensive . 

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Should men who self id as the opposite sex be allowed to compete with females in sports? 

Should men who still have their full genitilia intact be allowed access to female only changing areas ?   I mean areas where there is no room

for privacy . Like where Women can just walk about feeling comfortable ? 

another couple 

Should men who self Id be able to join support groups for women who have been victims of sexual abuse ? 

Should men who self ID be able to if convicted of serious sexual offences be allowed to placed in womens only prisoners ? Bearing in mind women prisoners are the most vulnerable women in our society ? 

Easy questions to answer really . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

https://transsafety.network/posts/aea-v-cehr/

Here's another one, this time from the Authentic Equity Alliance. They couldn't possibly be linked to the LGB Alliance could they? I'll let the rest of you join the dots. 

Judy/James has used this thread to peddle his anti trans agenda. He has vilified and spread untruths about a community that is already living on the margins of society. He has constantly used individual cases to smear every trans person. The LGB Alliance which he is a supporter of and, I believe, actively involved with do not stand for the majority of LGBTQ+ people. 

Here's a ****ing mad fact. The founder of that organisation, and the one I have linked above is heterosexual. 

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I don't say your comment was a about me, it was a question to you.

So you're another one who throws about accusations of "transphobe" but refuses to answer two simple questions, will you answer my two points?

Edited by Dawnrazor

42 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

The coward, Judy/James can't even mention the by name 😂😂😂

Anyway I've got far more important things to be doing today than arguing with someone who is openly involved in the LGB Alliance. So I'll just leave this link. TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS. 

https://transsafety.network/posts/profiled-lgb-alliance/

For the time you took to type that you could've answered the questions put to you yesterday, will you answer them?

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

For the time you took to type that you could've answered the questions put to you yesterday, will you answer them?

I answered them yesterday. 

10 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

https://transsafety.network/posts/aea-v-cehr/

Here's another one, this time from the Authentic Equity Alliance. They couldn't possibly be linked to the LGB Alliance could they? I'll let the rest of you join the dots. 

Judy/James has used this thread to peddle his anti trans agenda. He has vilified and spread untruths about a community that is already living on the margins of society. He has constantly used individual cases to smear every trans person. The LGB Alliance which he is a supporter of and, I believe, actively involved with do not stand for the majority of LGBTQ+ people. 

Here's a ****ing mad fact. The founder of that organisation, and the one I have linked above is heterosexual. 

Ok your saying yet again I’m “ anti trans “ . Not good . 

The cases I have used have evidenced the concerns around self Id . The same concerns noted by many politicians on the debate yesterday . I and others have been asked about evidence harm from some of those who self id and have given it . If you don’t like reading that tough . It’s factual reports of harrowing assaults at times , it’s not pleasant reading . Surely those accounts must concern you ? 

Glad you actually noted that the LGB is supported by some of the LGB community . It’s a growing charity group and will grow stronger . 

I assumed you were all for “ inclusiveness “ yet bemoan a straight person set up the group? It’s “ our” straight ally’s which got us to where we are today , not Just LGB people . We needed their support and influence to affect change . I don’t care whatever sex or sexual orientation someone else , if they are fighting for LGB people that’s good enough for me . Maybe take off the “ rainbow “ blinkers you must have on. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Stop ducking Notts, just answer the questions, you're starting to look a bit ridiculous over this, you never answered yesterday, you know fine well you never.

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I don't say your comment was a about me, it was a question to you.

So you're another one who throws about accusations of "transphobe" but refuses to answer two simple questions, will you answer my two points?

Yep he’s rather ignorant about many of the issues so decides to just throw around insults to scare people into not posting . It’s pretty ineffective but he still pursues it . 

Ok your saying yet again I’m “ anti trans “ . Not good . 

The cases I have used have evidenced the concerns around self Id . The same concerns noted by many politicians on the debate yesterday . I and others have been asked about evidence harm from some of those who self id and have given it . If you don’t like reading that tough . It’s factual reports of harrowing assaults at times , it’s not pleasant reading ,. How you can even support this is just despicable really . 

Glad you actually noted that the LGB is supported by some of the LGB community . It’s a growing charity group and will grow stronger . 

I assumed you were all for “ inclusiveness “ yet bemoan a straight person set up the group? It’s “ our” straight ally’s which got us to where we are today , not Just LGB people . We needed their support and influence to affect change . I don’t care whatever sex or sexual orientation someone else , if they are fighting for LGB people that’s good enough for me . Maybe take off the “ rainbow “ blinkers you must have on. 

That's because they aren't a gay advocacy group. They are an anti trans group. My blinkers are off. Not sure I can say the same about you. 

You have done or said nothing to prove you aren't anti trans. There is no LGB without the T. Anyway I'm waiting in hospital as my neice is in labour, I said I had more important things to do. I'll leave you to enjoy your day in your rabbit hole. 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

That's because they aren't a gay advocacy group. They are an anti trans group. My blinkers are off. Not sure I can say the same about you. 

You have done or said nothing to prove you aren't anti trans. There is no LGB without the T. Anyway I'm waiting in hospital as my neice is in labour, I said I had more important things to do. I'll leave you to enjoy your day in your rabbit hole. 

My eyes are wide open . I wish more  gay and lesbians were open too . Try stop using Pathetic sound bites as well . Dear lord , you sound around 16 ! Im

in no rabbit hole . Me and many other LGB are very much alert. 

If you get time think about the questions myself snd others have asked . It only takes s couple minutes to think of the 

answer . Well anyone who has an empathy and concern for women and girls can answer them within seconds really .

I’ve a busy day at work then out later . Have a good day . 

11 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

No, you didn't. 

👍

11 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Stop ducking Notts, just answer the questions, you're starting to look a bit ridiculous over this, you never answered yesterday, you know fine well you never.

👍 the ducking and diving isn’t a good look really

26 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

With due respect, no you didn't. You're not doing your cause or your opinions any good at all by shirking from answers and then pretending that you've answered something you clearly haven't, Notts.

Edited by redjambo

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Screenshot_20221222_110517_com.android.chrome.jpg

Stock is a lesbian who was hounded out of her university teaching job by self id militants . A disgraceful situation . A very poor example to pick . She is a fine intelligent principled women fighting for the rights of LGB people and the right to free speech .