****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

JudyJudyJudy

Police Scotland training material . Hhhhhm I wonder who this could possibly be ? 

IMG_7768.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

Day@theraces
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Or the person could have compromised and agreed that the teacher refer to them with no pronouns at all ? But " compromise" isnt in TRA in their vocalbury. Its compelled speech or nothing. No room for any debate. Compelled thought. 

What's wrong with just calling someone by their name. All these pronouns are getting absolutely ridiculous now.

JudyJudyJudy

She’s going through a rough time now on X . Some poisonous people on it . An account attempted to dox her daughter . It’s really concerning how toxic , violent and abusive it got . From one side I may add . 

https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1770509450299793750?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_7776.png

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She’s going through a rough time now on X . Some poisonous people on it . An account attempted to dox her daughter . It’s really concerning how toxic , violent and abusive it got . From one side I may add . 

https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1770509450299793750?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_7776.png

Ideological fanatics who think mutilating teenagers and drugging them is progressive will resort to fekin away with it tactics saying as they are fekin away with it.

I mean female genital butchering in Africa is exactly the same.

Based on belief and based on wibble wobble fantasy.

To think anyone could support such medically unfounded non.sense is frightening 

Your greatest gift is your body.

How the actual fek did we allow children to lop bits off.

I mean holy fekin fek tae fek and back

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Ked said:

Ideological fanatics who think mutilating teenagers and drugging them is progressive will resort to fekin away with it tactics saying as they are fekin away with it.

I mean female genital butchering in Africa is exactly the same.

Based on belief and based on wibble wobble fantasy.

To think anyone could support such medically unfounded non.sense is frightening 

Your greatest gift is your body.

How the actual fek did we allow children to lop bits off.

I mean holy fekin fek tae fek and back

😎👍

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Jo sounds like a PHM/W to me. 

😂😂😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
Lord Montpelier
34 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Trying to work out whether it's a good or bad thing that I don't understand much of this. Must live a sheltered existence 

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Trying to work out whether it's a good or bad thing that I don't understand much of this. Must live a sheltered existence 

you dont have to understand it. its nonsense. privildged  straight people wanting to be seen as "queer".  Pathetic. 

henrysmithsgloves
On 19/03/2024 at 18:44, doctor jambo said:

It didn’t exist when I was at school.

Nobody had it, you want me to say there was?

PTSD didn't exist either, they shot poor souls suffering from it during ww1. Back then it was called cowardice 🤬🤬

Ron Burgundy
5 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

PTSD didn't exist either, they shot poor souls suffering from it during ww1. Back then it was called cowardice 🤬🤬

Yeah, people who fought for their country and people who come out as queer but kinda straight are both so ruddy bloody brave.

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, GlasgoJambo said:

In case you missed it @JudyJudyJudy

I’m rolling my eyes 👀 😂

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Copy and paste the article into a word processor.

Search and replace 'queer' with 'narcissistic'.

Very true Jim 

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah, people who fought for their country and people who come out as queer but kinda straight are both so ruddy bloody brave.

They is nothing comparable with them .

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

It was also called “ shell shock “ 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Simpler times...

😂😂

Gundermann
On 21/03/2024 at 17:02, JudyJudyJudy said:

Certainly caught your attention though no surprise there.

Do you spend hours each day trawling the interweb for queer/ trans stuff to be outraged about?

John Findlay
47 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Do you spend hours each day trawling the interweb for queer/ trans stuff to be outraged about?

How do you manage to live life being a bitter, miserable, envious individual?

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Yes straights appropriately gay / lesbian identity Certainly does piss me off. Serious attention seeking 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

“ queer “ my arse ! 

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No condemnation from him about this at all ? How “ progressive “ 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes straights appropriately gay / lesbian identity Certainly does piss me off. Serious attention seeking 

:rofl:

Gundermann
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

9dea6f6a2fbe13f57e49461273765d58.gif

Mikey1874

Another criticism of the new Scottish Hate thing though not needed it seems.

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Another criticism of the new Scottish Hate thing though not needed it seems.

He will win this . And that’s one of the main reason that new bill will be thrown out , people will appeal . 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This is a consultant !!! 😂😂😂 

https://x.com/godblesstoto/status/1772179732294992266?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

no doubt he was dancing his **** off to TIk tok videos during Covid as well

may well get the full on woke credentials 

IMG_7829.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

HOW DARE HE/SHE/IT HAVE A STARFLEET INSIGNIA, PROBABLY NEVER EVEN ATTENDED STARFLEET ACADEMY 🤬🤬

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

HOW DARE HE/SHE/IT HAVE A STARFLEET INSIGNIA, PROBABLY NEVER EVEN ATTENDED STARFLEET ACADEMY 🤬🤬

He’s a “ he/him “ it says on one of his badges 😎😂

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He’s a “ he/him “ it says on one of his badges 😎😂

Could identify as a tin of irn bru for all we know, frankly live and let live 🧐 more importantly the sevco badge over our club crest🤣👍🏻

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/68564019

Went to share this article on female athletes views on transgender athletes competing in female categories... interestingly no share button unlike the other articles. Maybe just coincidence.

Tricky one. Obviously sport should be for everyone, but I think it is. There's nothing stopping transgender people playing sport they love.

Edited by Taffin

BlueRiver
35 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Went to share this article on female athletes views on transgender athletes competing in female categories... interestingly no share button unlike the other articles. Maybe just coincidence.

Tricky one. Obviously sport should be for everyone, but I think it is. There's nothing stopping transgender people playing sport they love.

"There were 143 responses to the study overall. This means that while those uncomfortable on transgender participation in elite women's categories outnumbered those comfortable by 10 to one from the respondents, the results cannot be taken as representative of how elite British sportswomen feel across the board."

I like how they stick this in there as if the 10/1 ratio would be seriously overturned if only more has responded. 

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There’s nothing “ difficult “ about it . Trans people compute with other trans people , men compete with men and women’s compete with women . No one is being excluded 

16 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

There’s no ‘cat’ category at the Olympics, either. When will the injustice stop?

There's no inflexible overweight twat category either. But you don't see me out campaigning to be included.

Not everyone can compete at the elite level and that's cool. If it was actually about sport and not ego then there'd be no issue.

6 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Not quite getting your drift but I've had a long day. Are you saying that, for example, men who 'transition' to be women should compete in the male or female categories?

No sorry, probably poor explanation on my part.

I mean that not everyone can have a niche category created for them, or just enter another simply because they aren't competitive in the one they actually fit in at en elite level.

That doesn't make sport non-inclusive. 99.9% of people play sport at a recreational level and just enjoy it. 

Edited by Taffin

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, Taffin said:

No sorry, probably poor explanation on my part.

I mean that not everyone can have a niche category created for them, or just enter another simply because they aren't competitive in the one they actually fit in at en elite level.

That doesn't make sport non-inclusive. 99.9% of people play sport at a recreational level and just enjoy it. 

And ofcourse in most sports people play at different levels . However within fairly accepted parameters , men v men etc 

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

IMG_0831.thumb.jpeg.605a804fd82e4acd179d132e1f6cc0b6.jpeg

Good on him . Illustrating how ludicrous it all is . With biting humour 😂

JudyJudyJudy

Sorry dear , you can’t be part of “ queers for Palestine “ and come up with guff like this . You can’t square the circle . 

IMG_7902.jpeg

37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sorry dear , you can’t be part of “ queers for Palestine “ and come up with guff like this . You can’t square the circle . 

IMG_7902.jpeg

He says ‘we stand United against all forms of hate’ that imcludes homophobia I’d imagine. 

manaliveits105

Have a happy .....

Transgender Day of Visibility 

everyone 

IMG_4983.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Have a happy .....

Transgender Day of Visibility 

everyone 

IMG_4983.jpeg

Tell you what it takes some balls to upstage Jesus on his glorious day ! Praise the lord 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy