.net delusion

iantjambo

millerjames398
6 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Looks like he should be in a 90's boy band.

Not sure about cornetto,,definitely a "cornette" though..what a trumpet 😖😂🇱🇻

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

🤫 there was a time I dressed similarly...  30 years ago mind 🤣🤣🤣

Me too !  😄 

I should probably go a bit easier on him with that in mind ............................... nah

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Me too !  😄 

I should probably go a bit easier on him with that in mind ............................... nah

Yeah feck him. Obviously no ambition signing for that shower.

34 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

McKirdy and Fish.

Sounds like a 70’s American cop show.

More like a poor man's Penn and Teller's magician act.

52 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

McKirdy and Fish.

Sounds like a 70’s American cop show.

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

More like a poor man's Penn and Teller's magician act.

Or a snide restaurant..

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

And they are buzzing he has signed as he will be great for dressing room morale.A real character , honestly these Hibs fans are mental they are basically judging his antics before his ability.

Aye, they're getting very excited by their new ned.  Apprently the big Ukrainian's gonnae tear it up aswell.  They've been very happy with a lot of their signings aswell like the Portuguese winger, the boy from Rainbow and the Aussie right back.  These guys they're signing are all a huge gamble and haven't exactly played at a great level.  They're playing a dangerous game here but it's actually quite funny to watch.

1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Aye, they're getting very excited by their new ned.  Apprently the big Ukrainian's gonnae tear it up aswell.  They've been very happy with a lot of their signings aswell like the Portuguese winger, the boy from Rainbow and the Aussie right back.  These guys they're signing are all a huge gamble and haven't exactly played at a great level.  They're playing a dangerous game here but it's actually quite funny to watch.

The three you mentioned are now all thought of as shite by Hibs.

Actually Taveres they class as not ready yet , the guys 22 for **** sake 🤣

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Has his signing been approved by FIFA?

It's Hibs everything gets approved and nothing they do gets punished either.

He’s off his head. Filed under the rest of the idiots that have played up front for that mob.  If he keeps a clean head he will be good for them but there’s zero chance that’s happening. 

Naisys Tackle
54 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

He’s off his head. Filed under the rest of the idiots that have played up front for that mob.  If he keeps a clean head he will be good for them but there’s zero chance that’s happening. 

No inbetween.  He will be sensational or absolute shan.   I think we can kind of guess the way its heading though. 

57 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

You can tell by just looking at the wee ned.

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

You can tell by just looking at the wee ned.

I’d never heard of him so looked at his Wiki entry. Nearly every club he’s been at there are quotes for people about him being difficult to manage, and a nice bit about him being thin skinned if he gets abused by opposing fans. He’s going to love Tynecastle 😀

Just now, Tazio said:

I’d never heard of him so looked at his Wiki entry. Nearly every club he’s been at there are quotes for people about him being difficult to manage, and a nice bit about him being thin skinned if he gets abused by opposing fans. He’s going to love Tynecastle 😀

Getting moist at the thought. 💦

Hibs class indeed.

Taken from wik...

He was sent off in the second game of the 2022–23 season, after being shown two yellow cards during a 0–0 draw with Salford City.[49] He was reported to have subsequently gone into the referee's room and thrown a protein shake onto the referee's suit, leading to him being charged by The Football Association and being handed a three-match suspension and £1,500 fine after he admitted to "aggressive and improper" behaviour.[50][51]

gorgie rd eh11

Eventually one of their random punts will succeed. I hope it's soon, i don't want them to turn away from this pin the tail on the donkey approach.

23 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hibs class indeed.

Taken from wik...

He was sent off in the second game of the 2022–23 season, after being shown two yellow cards during a 0–0 draw with Salford City.[49] He was reported to have subsequently gone into the referee's room and thrown a protein shake onto the referee's suit, leading to him being charged by The Football Association and being handed a three-match suspension and £1,500 fine after he admitted to "aggressive and improper" behaviour.[50][51]

He will sure blend down Lochend 

2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

It's Hibs everything gets approved and nothing they do gets punished either.

Aye. :clubbed:

39 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hibs class indeed.

Taken from wik...

protien shake yeah? Bet the wee tramp’s work experience at school was making McDonald’s mayo…

51 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hibs class indeed.

Taken from wik...

Him and Porto will get on well.  Throwing things at people.

Ronald Villiers
7 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

The three you mentioned are now all thought of as shite by Hibs.

Actually Taveres they class as not ready yet , the guys 22 for **** sake 🤣

Total rockets mate.  They are shite players to be fair.  They're now looking to their injured players, who they previously classed as shite, to pull them out of this predicament once fit.  Simpletons. 

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Early season relegation clash tomorrow.  2-0 defeat and wee Lee will be on his bicycle.

That game's on today for us. I promise not to tell you the score. 🙃

Absolute Scenes

Lovely wee thread on .nut about how Humphrys said he’s joined the main team in Edinburgh. Boy hasn’t kicked a ball yet and has already triggered zombies out in force 😂

also they make a point of us being obsessed of them…in a thread they created about us…about our player mentioning playing for us…but aye we’re so obsessed 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Absolute Scenes

6 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Total rockets mate.  They are shite players to be fair.  They're now looking to their injured players, who they previously classed as shite, to pull them out of this predicament once fit.  Simpletons. 

Tbf we have alot of posters that seem to think players become world class when they've no played in a while 😂

I've got a login over there and it's actually hilarious watching them after a defeat cling to the hope the 2 injured players coming back is going to transform them.  I hope Ron Gordon is around for a long long time.

8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Lovely wee thread on .nut about how Humphrys said he’s joined the main team in Edinburgh. Boy hasn’t kicked a ball yet and has already triggered zombies out in force 😂

also they make a point of us being obsessed of them…in a thread they created about us…about our player mentioning playing for us…but aye we’re so obsessed 😂😂😂😂

They are the same about Tynecastle.

They bang on endlessly about the capacity and how we are distraught and obsessed that ER has more seats yet, on here, it's barely mentioned.

The obsession is, in truth, all theirs.

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

amazing how things like this trigger them.  Its simply a statement of cold hard fact isn’t it, there isn’t a single metric, measure or opinion which can contradict the fact.

it would be like Salford being triggered by Man City or Man Utd 

Ronald Villiers
36 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Tbf we have alot of posters that seem to think players become world class when they've no played in a while 😂

I've got a login over there and it's actually hilarious watching them after a defeat cling to the hope the 2 injured players coming back is going to transform them.  I hope Ron Gordon is around for a long long time.

True mate.  I have a look at some of the shite they post from time to time and always end up with a smile on my face.  It's comedy gold!

45 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

One of them Nisbet the fans wanted shot of last season before his injury 🤣

Doctor FinnBarr
9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

One of them Nisbet the fans wanted shot of last season before his injury 🤣

Isn't Hibsed it a god over there?

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I guess Humphrys saw the Hibs Cow Shed when the Raggydoll was unveiled there earlier in the day and as such feels able to compare 

D19792AE-70EB-4BB3-8BC9-5EBC98030B0B.jpeg

At a guess he's a total ****in , Amarite?

maroonlegions
51 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

At a guess he's a total ****in , Amarite?

Looks like he is oot his heid on a welcome free tenner bag of smack. Settling in nicely i heard, he is looking to get band from Edinburgh night clubs to continue the trend like other Hibee greats..

:greggy:  

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Not only do they lockdown they are now deleting threads.

Ron's boy thread replacing criticism with praise.

😄

Crikey! They're officially agreeing with us that Ron's laddie is doing a fine job? I hope his chest puffs out and he keeps making 1st class recruitment decisions.

4 hours ago, martoon said:

They are the same about Tynecastle.

They bang on endlessly about the capacity and how we are distraught and obsessed that ER has more seats yet, on here, it's barely mentioned.

The obsession is, in truth, all theirs.

I forgot they had a bigger capacity. Doesn't equate to bums on seats. It makes them look more pitiful with half empty stands on televised games, whereas Tynie looks great with full stands. 

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I forgot they had a bigger capacity. Doesn't equate to bums on seats. It makes them look more pitiful with half empty stands on televised games, whereas Tynie looks great with full stands. 

Honestly if the difference was substantial I’d be bothered but for the sake of 300 or so seats I think I’ll survive - it’s staggering that they bang on about such a marginal difference