• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Dallas Green
2 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

One not far below him acknowledges that their “period of dominance” over us under Stubbs/Lennon was close to losing as many  as they won too. It just wasn’t as lopsided as usual 😂

There are some signs of sentient life over there. 

To be fair, that thread was a pretty spot on with a lot of things 😂

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Playing devil's advocate for a minute, Not ALL Hibs fans are roasters and not all did their best to scupper us. Would never like to see a club die but if they sit on their hands and watch a slow death, then I won't lose any sleep. As for those who did write to Lithuania and were happy to lose league money then I wish every bit of Karma on them. There is rivalry and then there's Hibs. FTH.

Fair comment 👍

53 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Not all of them are delusional it appears. This one seems to get it 😄

hbs.PNG

Surely stuart93 is someone from here?

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

That Filipino bloke who was predicting Anderson would stop putting his money in to Hibs has surfaced again

F8C9AAB7-761D-4A20-A83B-E3AE61C2B613.png

4DF6A80F-7D5C-4FBA-8CDD-DB6BCF56BC71.png

Looking at the replies even they are calling him out.

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, martoon said:

A Hibby with his finger on the pulse.

Who'd have thought it?

True it’s normally a needle. 

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die.

:rofl:

An oldie, but a goldie😉😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

millerjames398
4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Looking at the replies even they are calling him out.

Think even that lot, have had enough, of gettin soaked with his slaver grenades😂🇱🇻

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Buy Easter Road, Hearts fans tear it down breezeblock by breezeblock, build a Heart of Midlothian Centre of Excellence and Edinburgh will finally be what it really always has been.

Ours.

Too far?

Buy Easter Road.

Hire Ian Black to come in and paint over everything green, and turn it into a training facility and a home venue for the Hearts B team.

D2uq6jUX4AAzpdE.jpg

The prophecy finally fulfilled :jj: 

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Not all of them are delusional it appears. This one seems to get it 😄

hbs.PNG

Nothin "smartie" about that load of bollox,,stuarty93 givin him the gospel truth though😂🇱🇻

19 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Buy Easter Road.

Hire Ian Black to come in and paint over everything green, and turn it into a training facility and a home venue for the Hearts B team.

D2uq6jUX4AAzpdE.jpg

The prophecy finally fulfilled :jj: 

Like it.

The demolition would be free.

Feck it, I'd pay Hearts to let me loose on that outsized Mechano monstrosity with a sledgehammer etc. 

😁 

Dallas Green
39 minutes ago, superjack said:

Surely stuart93 is someone from here?

It's a possibility 😂

See that Mr Bojangles, he is officially down as 21 yrs old.  I watched the highlights of the Greenock Morton game, he looks nearer 30 than 20.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, brownkg said:

Remember they approached Wallace after the two crooks got into trouble wonder what would be said if  Ron approached HMFC offering a piece of real estate that could be a training ground  

Christ, I forgot about that :lol: 

3 hours ago, brownkg said:

Remember they approached Wallace after the two crooks got into trouble wonder what would be said if  Ron approached HMFC offering a piece of real estate that could be a training ground  

Could just turn it into a spill over for Tynecastle. Charge a fiver a head to watch big games at the Robbo Rudi 5-1 super stadium.

18 hours ago, RobNox said:

"The ops made a booboo"

How many of them are in development? He intended to keep rocky, feck me. Couldn't watch anymore. Surely the more ahem intelligent hibs fan can see through this charade. No. OK then, long may it continue.

Bazzas right boot

Glad they're out. 

Like the flair tag, they were getting the reputation of a good cup team. 

Even some on here would peddle it out to slag Bob, CL or Hearts. 

Now that's gone up in smoke as well, although the flair tag still persists, so who knows. 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

"The ops made a booboo"

How many of them are in development? He intended to keep rocky, feck me. Couldn't watch anymore. Surely the more ahem intelligent hibs fan can see through this charade. No. OK then, long may it continue.

The ops completely ****ed up, to write this off as a 'boo boo' tells you all you need to know about this guy.  The fact he says it didn't really matter anyway because they were already out of the cup.  Is he saying that if they'd won the game and qualified, the boo boo would be a sacking offence?  At the end of the day, someone cocked up and should be held accountable, you don't judge the cock-up on the consequences.  

15 minutes ago, Marvin said:

"The ops made a booboo"

You missed the best bit at the end then. 

Final speaker says a significant number of long time Hibs fans are concerned about the running of the club. 

Ron just about falls of his chair. 

Who are they these fans who are concerned ? 

I half expected him to demand names so he could expel them. 

He was totally shocked that anyone could think bad about him and his people. He assured everyone Hibs are in better shape now than ever before. 

Every question seemed to be answered with a ten minute PR rant. 

18 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Glad they're out. 

Now that's gone up in smoke as well, although the flair tag still persists, so who knows. 

They are now the boo boo team, even their fans have bought into this. If you watched the shoot out you could clearly hear their fans chanting boo boo as each penalty was missed.  And their team was roundly boo boo'd off the pitch at the end.

10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Final speaker says a significant number of long time Hibs fans are concerned about the running of the club. 

He was totally shocked that anyone could think bad about him and his people. He assured everyone Hibs are in better shape now than ever before. 

He went full pelt Ally McCoist at that point ……….. who are these people 

26 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The ops completely ****ed up, to write this off as a 'boo boo' tells you all you need to know about this guy.  The fact he says it didn't really matter anyway because they were already out of the cup.  Is he saying that if they'd won the game and qualified, the boo boo would be a sacking offence?  At the end of the day, someone cocked up and should be held accountable, you don't judge the cock-up on the consequences.  

should the manager , the player or god forbid anyone else in the squad not say “wait a minute, did you no get booked twice so you can’t play ?” ,  it’s just bizarre. Absolutely bizarre. Another Hibsed it to add to the huge list.

for me if it was hearts I’d be looking at others, not just someone behind a desk.

funny as anything though and just so …….Hibs

Edited by 1971fozzy

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

should the manager , the player or god forbid anyone else in the squad not say “wait a minute, did you no get booked twice so you can’t play ?” ,  it’s just bizarre. Absolutely bizarre. Another Hibsed it to add to the huge list.

for me if it was hearts I’d be looking at others, not just someone behind a desk.

Exactly 

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Gordon can't exactly read the riot act for the idiots playing Zibbys wee brother Rocky when he let his own idiot laddie off for signing the guy by accident in the first place :lol: 

4 hours ago, martoon said:

A Hibby with his finger on the pulse.

Who'd have thought it?

You seem surprised? How else would he find an unused vein without his shooting partner's help?

AllyjamboDerbyshire
30 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

It's one of the problems people who can't count to two have.

4 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

It's one of the problems people who can't count to two have.

ONE ……… one league cup exit

TWO ……… two league cup exits 

23090AA7-6377-4F63-81DE-B179B4C0D9AB.webp

45 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That all sounds rather sinister for Hibs and their emailing, scuttling support.

A "There are no allied tanks on Iraqi soil" type of thing.

Can't wait for the next episode.

41 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

70th min against Falkirk and 73rd against Bonnyrigg.  No confusion.  Rocky is Belgian so may not know the Scottish rules regarding suspensions but Hibs admin should.

Will be interesting when they turn on their two pretty boys who are more interested in their hair than the team.

Melkerson and Tavares. 

5 minutes ago, Australis said:

Will be interesting when they turn on their two pretty boys who are more interested in their hair than the team.

Melkerson and Tavares. 

I have absolutely no idea what they see in that Melkerson but they all think he is going to make them millions

Just had a look at .net and they are actually being positive about that podcast. They are reassured by Ron’s shtick :rofl:absolutely desperate for him not to shaft them

Hungry hippo
4 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Just had a look at .net and they are actually being positive about that podcast. They are reassured by Ron’s shtick :rofl:absolutely desperate for him not to shaft them

I don't expect him to totally shaft them but he does seem to be a Boris Johnson style buffoon which can only be good for us.

Shooter McGavin

“Chairman Ron Gordon says it's ‘absurd’ that Hibernian's first home league match of the season is against city rivals Heart of Midlothian” - BBC Sport Scotland 

I’d be mortified if a representative of our club came out with something like that 😂 

Hope we take ten off them.

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Glad they're out. 

The flair thing can persist for ever more.

It's all part of what keeps Hibs...Hibs.

23 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

A bit more common sense on pie and Bovril I noticed ……….. hope fully the idiots shout the more aware ones down

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

"The ops made a booboo"

Ron the Con is a snake oil salesman the un washed in Leith follow his every word and they do have the first world class canteen to go with there first flood lights honour lol.

A bad week for them has just got worse.  Good story on the BBC.  A statue has been unveiled to the man who introduced football to Brazil.  Tom Donohue from Busby in Scotland.

He had absolutely nothing to do with our neighbours.

heartgarfunkel
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

ONE ……… one league cup exit

TWO ……… two league cup exits 

23090AA7-6377-4F63-81DE-B179B4C0D9AB.webp

Love The Count!  And now I love...

image.png.2139c87444cf36c83c30c8cc567a32f6.png

29 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

A bad week for them has just got worse.  Good story on the BBC.  A statue has been unveiled to the man who introduced football to Brazil.  Tom Donohue from Busby in Scotland.

He had absolutely nothing to do with our neighbours.

But but but the book they gave them 

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

10K survey innit.

They've been cold calling previous season ticket holders to get them to sign up. At least this one has a sense of humour......

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 22.26.36.png

FarmerTweedy
21 hours ago, iainmac said:

Where to start with this?

The guys on the podcast tried to ask "difficult " questions but didn't follow up on any and meekly accepted his replies.

"We're not catching Hearts or Aberdeen this season but we want to finish in the top 4". WTF?

Does he think celtic got promoted to the Champions League and won't be playing in the Premiership this season or something? 

14 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Does he think celtic got promoted to the Champions League and won't be playing in the Premiership this season or something? 

Every chance!

58 minutes ago, Daktari said:

They've been cold calling previous season ticket holders to get them to sign up. At least this one has a sense of humour......

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 22.26.36.png

Can confirm, my pal is a Hibee and he said a yank phoned him up to get him to renew his season ticket (and offered him other matchday packages).

Proper telemarketing isn't it, couldn't believe it. Between this, the crypto scam, adverts on the TVs/over the tannoy at half time and during downtime, hospitality prices shooting up etc it's quite clear what direction Ron wants to take the club