.net delusion

iantjambo

They are a cardon copy of our disasterous spell under Craig Levein, Boy Wonder and the Gormless Hippy.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

RustyRightPeg

Just spent a good half an hour looking through their forum. 

They don’t know if they’re coming or going. Newell and Doidge main culprits, McCalister giving the shh gesture down the tunnel, Ron’s laddie signing dross and let’s talk about Lee 🤣

The Goalscoring Knee
1 hour ago, Sooks said:
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

There's been a few posts highlighting Boyle's attendance with the suggestion of a return of the prodigal son. I'm wondering, fistly, if there's any substance to such chat, and, secondly, how much that would cost. For sure, it would'nt be a cheap option.

They could use some of the money they got for selling Boyle to buy him 

If he's got any sense after watching last night, he'll be thinking "Eh, maybe not such a good idea"

Dallas Green
15 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

McCalister giving the shh gesture down the tunnel

Was he really doing that to the Hibs fans already? 😄

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Was he really doing that to the Hibs fans already? 😄

apparently so

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They should ask Gordon Strachan to work as a consultant for them 

and bring in Mark McGhee to replace Wee Lee

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

and bring in Mark McGhee to replace Wee Lee

Experienced manager old McGhee ........................................... its a hibs proof plan 

Mr Elwood P
48 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

They don’t know if they’re coming or going. Newell and Doidge main culprits, McCalister giving the shh gesture down the tunnel, Ron’s laddie signing dross and let’s talk about Lee 🤣

That's without mentioning the 'Club Charged' thread ...

48 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Newell is awful, a total shadown chaser and finger pointer.  He's kind of a less talented Michael Stewart.

Doidge, I don't mind actually and used properly, could be a solid premiership goalscorer.

What I love is that their main issue I reckon is Porteous.  You need to whisper that.  He's everything that is wrong with Hibs and everything that's always wrong with them.  A total jakeball who thinks he's a top baller, but is only a legen amongst his ned pals.  Gets found out week after week but keeps believing his own wee bubble of hype.

Lovely.

There are actually posters over there suggesting Hibs couldn’t really have known who had been booked in their previous games.

A special breed.

This was Marshall saving Morton’s first penalty. What’s the point of the Lino being there if he can’t spot he’s way of his line. 

D0D6932F-65AD-41C7-ADB8-1E41A73E3CF8.jpeg

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, RobNox said:

That's a belter.  Lots of them calling him out as an attention seeker, which he might well be.  What's his point?  I've been a season ticket holder for decades and renewed again despite being a bit hard up, can I now cancel because I realise we're shite and could put my ST money to better use feeding my smack habit.

Hahahahaha I don’t fancy his chances tbh, Ron doesn’t seem to be the refund kind of guy 🤣

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s got form for that down there, I’m sure he done it to us when we got beat off Motherwell in a LC semi final. They were managed by Terry Butcher, whatever ever happened to him 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤣?!?!

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

This was Marshall saving Morton’s first penalty. What’s the point of the Lino being there if he can’t spot he’s way of his line. 

D0D6932F-65AD-41C7-ADB8-1E41A73E3CF8.jpeg

Good point.
The pitch looks ropey also, at a time when it should be perfect 😆

Drew Wallace
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

They should ask Gordon Strachan to work as a consultant for them 

Now that’s funny 😄 

They creamed themselves and called us "Cheeturz" when we ****ed up with a players administration in the diddy round of the league cup about 4 years ago.

Did ye aye!

The Treasurer

Just had a quick look at the stats from last night's game. 

They committed 19 fouls, at home to Morton. 😲

No wonder they lose track of how many of their thugs have been booked

wentworth jambo

Assuming a 0-3 win awarded to Morton and also assuming my maths is right ...

Group A - has 1 team already better 
Group B - already has 2 teams better 
Group C - has 1 team already better
Group D - has 1 team already better
Group E - already has 2 teams better
Group F - has 1 team already better 
Group G - has 1 team already better 
Group H - has 1 team already better and guaranteed another

11 teams either already better or will be - Lochend are oot ! And that's not counting all of the other possible results which could see teams end with a better record than them 🙂

Edited by wentworth jambo

My favourite part of the current seethage over there is one of their posters was utterly astonished that the guy they signed from Leeds Utd, having never played in the 1st team, "didn't play like Patrick Viera" after all.  😁

Also, Johnson blaming the lack of "pitch charisma" is up there with the best bits of  Cathrology.

Finally, saying that having no 4th official was "amateurish" whilst simultaneously playing a suspended player that they didn't mean to sign!!!!! 

TyphoonJambo
Just now, iainmac said:

Finally, saying that having no 4th official was "amateurish" whilst simultaneously playing a suspended player that they didn't mean to sign!!!!! 

Comedy gold. Thanks Hubz , your pain feeds me 

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

My favourite part of the current seethage over there is one of their posters was utterly astonished that the guy they signed from Leeds Utd, having never played in the 1st team, "didn't play like Patrick Viera" after all.  😁

Also, Johnson blaming the lack of "pitch charisma" is up there with the best bits of  Cathrology.

Got to say I had never heard of the guy in my life but when he signed posters on here were saying it was a good signing and he was very similar to Beni.

RustyRightPeg

As funny as it is I feel sorry for the new head of football ops they just took in from Livi. 

He’s only a young lad in his mid 20s. As one of them said on their thread, that sinking feeling at work when you make a mistake lives with you forever. 

8 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Got to say I had never heard of the guy in my life but when he signed posters on here were saying it was a good signing and he was very similar to Beni.

Beni Hill?

10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Beni / Kenneh

Not too dissimilar tbh.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Surely the fourth official would have prevented Rocci playing? 😄

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

It’s open again, btw.

Fill yer boots :lol:

I bet there’s been hearts fans logged-in over there pretending to be hibbies- defending everything acting like Uber fans and doing nothing but argue with genuine hibs fans all day :lol:

actually ….

:interehjrling:

SomethingAboutObua

Hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaha Hibs 

15 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Catch up with Ron today 😆😆😆

sweep sweep

Just watched a bit of it the guy comes across as not giving a rat's arse about them to bordering on deluded about how well things are going 🤣

jamboinglasgow

Love to know if the hibs podcasts are lapping his talk or did they challenge him on things (not going to watch the video another poster put up.)

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Saw this on the Pie&Bovril Hibs forum

'Congratulations Hibernian on making us the first club in the entire history of football that gets emptied out a competition by fielding an ineligible player that we signed by mistake’ 😆

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Love to know if the hibs podcasts are lapping his talk or did they challenge him on things (not going to watch the video another poster put up.)

Off not of, illiterate ***** 🤦🏽

28 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

That is laugh a minute stuff, and I'm only half way through it.  Ron clearly hasn't a clue about what he's got himself into or how to run a football club in Scotland.  

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

That is laugh a minute stuff, and I'm only half way through it.  Ron clearly hasn't a clue about what he's got himself into or how to run a football club in Scotland.  

It's amazing the amount of successful business owners come in thinking they can achieve the same at a football club and come off looking very foolish.Honestly think this guy is just taking the piss though.I would be well pissed off by how jolly he was coming across

Some of them already started to buy into his Ron Gordon's bullshit.They are delighted to hear that two experienced players are going to come in ( let's hope they are as good as Gordon thinks McGeady is 🤣 )