.net delusion

iantjambo

Tuco Salamanca

Clearly scripted,  a few searching questions that he waffled around and mentioned the canteen again ffs,  the fans are obviously WARNED before hand not to challenge his blah blah replies .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Heartsofgold

Rumours of a bit of a dressing room ‘set to’ after their (very pleasing and traditional hibsing it exit from League Cup). 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I liked one guys little slip of the tongue, " can you shed any shite on that". Very observant of him.

9 hours ago, Bauld said:

11.15pm

My break has started in work.

This is my last shift ever before i take some time off and start a new job.

I have my coffee and a nice hot chicken curry pie.

And .net has reopened. 

Lovely.

FTH

coffee and curry combination.......never heard that one before. controversial.

maybe you didn't want to buy a curry pie.....but did so by mistake....thought you wouldn't like it, but are trying to convince yourself its ok with coffee. 

good luck with the new job 😀👍

35 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Rumours of a bit of a dressing room ‘set to’ after their (very pleasing and traditional hibsing it exit from League Cup). 

Rumours started by a fake journalist account on Twitter.

13 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

maybe you didn't want to buy a curry pie.....but did so by mistake....thought you wouldn't like it, but are trying to convince yourself its ok with coffee. 

Or he'd get ripped to bits if he had chai?

Heartsofgold
7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Rumours started by a fake journalist account on Twitter.

Probably.  But I so want them to be true so that they are in utter turmoil right before the season starts.

59 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That Filipino bloke who was predicting Anderson would stop putting his money in to Hibs has surfaced again

F8C9AAB7-761D-4A20-A83B-E3AE61C2B613.png

4DF6A80F-7D5C-4FBA-8CDD-DB6BCF56BC71.png

this is obviously fantasy stuff from a truly troubled individual - but what i will say is I've also heard Ron wants out and isn't overly shy in making that pretty clear.  He'd take a buyer if he could find one.

Now the alarm bells would be a) he'd sell to ANYONE b) how long is he willing to trudge along before he decides to just cash it in for the land....

Not saying that's how it will go, but I'd have a niggling worry if I were them.

Just now, TheBigO said:

this is obviously fantasy stuff from a truly troubled individual - but what i will say is I've also heard Ron wants out and isn't overly shy in making that pretty clear.  He'd take a buyer if he could find one.

Now the alarm bells would be a) he'd sell to ANYONE b) how long is he willing to trudge along before he decides to just cash it in for the land....

He has security over all of their property ..................................... may be he will sell some parts and keep others

Nookie Bear
15 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

It's hard when it's your club - plenty of us were blind to Romanov until it was almost too late and even overlooked the Levein DoF/Manager/Medicine man decline - but they need to lift their heads up over there, learn from other clubs and start to ask some serious questions. And make plans for a post-Ron hibs.

I know we scoff at their attempt at copying FoH but i do believe that, if their club was truly threatened, they would get a decent fan investment. Not as much as us but definitely a decent sum and they really need to be thinking about that now.

Edited by Nookie Bear

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I’d be worried if I was in their shoes.  If no one is willing to meet his valuation,  there’s another way for him to get out with a healthy profit. He has security over all their real estate. He’s made sure that is the case. If he wants to crash the club at any point he’s going to be ok.  Selling their “better” players and replacing them with dross would appear to be part of the plan. It’ll be interesting to see where the money goes from these deals and if the profits are siphoned off in bonuses. Total control, and his people in place and running every aspect of the show there shielding the true state of things from prying eyes, that and a deluded support ever eager to lap up the absolute waffle from Ron’s pod casts. Yep, if I was one of them with a modicum of common sense the alarm bells would be ringing. 

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It's hard when it's your club - plenty of us were blind to Romanov until it was almost too late and even overlooked the Levein DoF/Manager/Medicine man decline - but they need to lift their heads up over there, learn from other clubs and start to ask some serious questions. And make plans for a post-Ron hibs.

Hope the aren’t savvy enough to ask any questions, learn from any clubs and keep their heads firmly stuck in the sand then die a slow death………..bit much? I don’t think so……….

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Hope the aren’t savvy enough to ask any questions, learn from any clubs and keep their heads firmly stuck in the sand then die a slow death………..bit much? I don’t think so……….

Not at all too much. I hope they are floundering in the Championship wand renting their ground by the time they wake up.

The Goalscoring Knee
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not at all too much. I hope they are floundering in the Championship wand renting their ground by the time they wake up.

Is the correct answer. But wouldn't want them to go belly up completely, I don't think. Where would we get our daily laughs?

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I know we scoff at their attempt at copying FoH but i do believe that, if their club was truly threatened, they would get a decent fan investment. Not as much as us but definitely a decent sum and they really need to be thinking about that now.

I hope they are truly threatened and their club goes completely down the pan. They wanted us dead a few years back, so would happily enjoy the karma.

15 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I’d be worried if I was in their shoes.  If no one is willing to meet his valuation,  there’s another way for him to get out with a healthy profit. He has security over all their real estate. He’s made sure that is the case. If he wants to crash the club at any point he’s going to be ok.  Selling their “better” players and replacing them with dross would appear to be part of the plan. It’ll be interesting to see where the money goes from these deals and if the profits are siphoned off in bonuses. Total control, and his people in place and running every aspect of the show there shielding the true state of things from prying eyes, that and a deluded support ever eager to lap up the absolute waffle from Ron’s pod casts. Yep, if I was one of them with a modicum of common sense the alarm bells would be ringing. 

And Steve Kean lurking in the background on the football side too.  It's an absolute powder keg mate.

4 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

I hope they are truly threatened and their club goes completely down the pan. They wanted us dead a few years back, so would happily enjoy the karma.

Where I am at. We should never forget their attempts to do their worst to HMFC.

Then more recently, falling over themselves to demote us and depriving themselves of financial gain in the process.

I wish that rancid club and it's bitter support nothing but pain and suffering. 

Long may it continue.

Just now, suds66 said:

Then more recently, falling over themselves to demote us and depriving themselves of financial gain in the process.

Long may it continue.

Bang on  suds ...FTH

I was trying to make sense of what that Ron dude was saying in daily record re playing hearts as their opening home game. He seems to talk in tongues 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

He is a fascinating creature …………. I would love to read his book so I could have a good laugh but I would not give the fantasist a penny of my money 😄 

Can't believe it's not  stocked at all libraries.

4 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

I was trying to make sense of what that Ron dude was saying in daily record re playing hearts as their opening home game. He seems to talk in tongues 

He talks hibs ..as in shite

but what can the wee team followrs do bar, except and pray, knowing full well whats coming 

Fitzroy Pointon
33 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

This. 

**** them. Hope they rot. But I will enjoy their slow, painful demise in the meantime. 

21 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Can't believe it's not  stocked at all libraries.

My local library does have a pretty extensive adult fiction section actually ................. I might have a look

Ainsley Harriott

My favourite quote on .net 

"We want someone with football knowledge as sporting director.

just how do we get this through to the owner"

😂😂

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

My favourite quote on .net 

"We want someone with football knowledge as sporting director.

just how do we get this through to the owner"

😂😂

Glove puppets and a chalk board

AllyjamboDerbyshire
11 hours ago, RobNox said:

Gave up after only a few minutes on Ron's eh, um, wibble and wonder if he said later that he's making money available for further signings, for if he hasn't, then things must be very dodgy for the rest of their season. I wonder if the interpid 'inteviewers' had the guts to ask him such an important question! Anyone who listened to the whole spiel able to say if this was raised?

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My local library does have a pretty extensive adult fiction section actually ................. I might have a look

It'll be filed somewhere between The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and Practical Fantasizing: All-in-one desk reference for DUMMIES

52 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Think his point was that the big games shouldn’t be the opening home games as they will lose out financially by a few thousands tickets (think he said about 4k in his example).  Meaning if you play a wee team you get a bumper crowd on the basis that’s it’s the opening game but play a big team and you get the big crowd anyway.    Kinda makes sense (in theory) if you have low ST sales and get a lot of walk ups.   Makes little difference to the big clubs, who have a very high % of ST sales in any case.    That’s his point anyway,  seemed genuinely peeved about it 😊

Edited by Gmcjambo

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

This, in spades! 

I tried telling a couple of them pretty much exactly what you posted above mate, and was laughed at, apparently they're the best run club in Scotland 🤔, and Ron is about to give them major investment :lol:, they don't read anything at all into Ron securing all their major assets, and none of them could answer if he owns the magical figure of 75.1% of their shares yet, which in effect means he can turn that rancid shithole into anything he likes. 

Apparently they're more obsessed with what we're doing, wondering where we're getting all the money from and asking what poppy tins we're raiding this time (they've really never gotten over that one :lol:), you just can't reason with them when it comes to this sort of thing, and I had these two down as the "smarter than average" Hibs types, until now. 

I went along to their Hands off Hibs event in 1991 when King Wallace should have shut them down for good, as I didn't want them to die then and didn't agree with what Wallace was doing to them at the time, but when we were threatening to go under when Vlad took over, and then again when Vlad left us in the mire, they were all frothing at the mouth to see us die off as a club to end their decades of pain, and now I wish King Wallace had finished them off when he had the chance, or not even intervened at all, because they would have died anyway without his actions, they should be thanking him, not singing sick songs about him being dead. 

Make it slow, painful, and absolutely side splitting to us Hibs, in other words, just keep doing what you're doing, because you're already on the slippery slope and you can't even see it. 

Glorious :) 

4 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

This, in spades! 

I tried telling a couple of them pretty much exactly what you posted above mate, and was laughed at, apparently they're the best run club in Scotland 🤔, and Ron is about to give them major investment :lol:, they don't read anything at all into Ron securing all their major assets, and none of them could answer if he owns the magical figure of 75.1% of their shares yet, which in effect means he can turn that rancid shithole into anything he likes. 

Apparently they're more obsessed with what we're doing, wondering where we're getting all the money from and asking what poppy tins we're raiding this time (they've really never gotten over that one :lol:), you just can't reason with them when it comes to this sort of thing, and I had these two down as the "smarter than average" Hibs types, until now. 

I went along to their Hands off Hibs event in 1991 when King Wallace should have shut them down for good, as I didn't want them to die then and didn't agree with what Wallace was doing to them at the time, but when we were threatening to go under when Vlad took over, and then again when Vlad left us in the mire, they were all frothing at the mouth to see us die off as a club to end their decades of pain, and now I wish King Wallace had finished them off when he had the chance, or not even intervened at all, because they would have died anyway without his actions, they should be thanking him, not singing sick songs about him being dead. 

Make it slow, painful, and absolutely side splitting to us Hibs, in other words, just keep doing what you're doing, because you're already on the slippery slope and you can't even see it. 

Good post I totally agree

2 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Proper laughed at that😆

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Proper laughed at that😆

lol - just felt like a hibs / rocky moment - truly strange combo - but each to their own! 🤣

3 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

I'm not dipping it in my coffee for **** sake. It's a pie not a biscuit 🤣

I grabbed whatever was labeled reduced on the shelf for a late night snack and the coffee is something hot because I was working in a -19 freezer. 

Thank you though, I'm glad to be out of there and onto pastures new.

132goals1958
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

As we know more than most a foreign based owner is insulated from local pressures. In abstentia ------ out of sight when the merde hits the fan.

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

This, in spades! 

Remember they approached Wallace after the two crooks got into trouble wonder what would be said if  Ron approached HMFC offering a piece of real estate that could be a training ground  

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, suds66 said:

Long may it continue.

Playing devil's advocate for a minute, Not ALL Hibs fans are roasters and not all did their best to scupper us. Would never like to see a club die but if they sit on their hands and watch a slow death, then I won't lose any sleep. As for those who did write to Lithuania and were happy to lose league money then I wish every bit of Karma on them. There is rivalry and then there's Hibs. FTH.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Playing devil's advocate for a minute, Not ALL Hibs fans are roasters and not all did their best to scupper us. Would never like to see a club die but if they sit on their hands and watch a slow death, then I won't lose any sleep. As for those who did write to Lithuania and were happy to lose league money then I wish every bit of Karma on them. There is rivalry and then there's Hibs. FTH.

As I never heard or read one dissenting voice or word when these bangers were at it i wish them all the same fate ............................... no more Hibs

4 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Remember they approached Wallace after the two crooks got into trouble wonder what would be said if  Ron approached HMFC offering a piece of real estate that could be a training ground  

Buy Easter Road, Hearts fans tear it down breezeblock by breezeblock, build a Heart of Midlothian Centre of Excellence and Edinburgh will finally be what it really always has been.

Ours.

Too far?

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Buy Easter Road, Hearts fans tear it down breezeblock by breezeblock, build a Heart of Midlothian Centre of Excellence and Edinburgh will finally be what it really always has been.

Ours.

Too far?

Not far enough

Just now, Sooks said:

Not far enough

Probably.

I'm just too feckin nice, Sooks.

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

This, in spades! 

Spot on. I was like you in 1991 and didn’t want them to depart into history at that time. Now though, I wouldn’t give it a second thought. The bile and vitriol when we had our troubles finished them as far as I am concerned. More power to Ron’s  elbow.  

Edited by Deevers

Unknown user
18 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

I bet there’s been hearts fans logged-in over there pretending to be hibbies- defending everything acting like Uber fans and doing nothing but argue with genuine hibs fans all day :lol:

actually ….

:interehjrling:

I wouldn't say ALL day, the dog still needs walked

Byyy The Light

I'm probably on my own on this but I don't think Ron is a ruthless Mike Ashley type.

I just think he's completely delusional and way out of his depth.  I don't know his business background but is he from family money or did he just get lucky right place, right time kind of thing?

The world is littered with people who have made it big without being a business mastermind.

Long may the shambles at Easter Road continue.  It's a great watch and extremely amusing.  The smug, gloating Hibbys who venture out the woodwork for a season or 2 every decade or so are in full retreat mode.

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Not all of them are delusional it appears. This one seems to get it 😄

hbs.PNG

One not far below him acknowledges that their “period of dominance” over us under Stubbs/Lennon was close to losing as many  as they won too. It just wasn’t as lopsided as usual 😂

There are some signs of sentient life over there.