.net delusion

iantjambo

15 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

What’s fantastic is that the similarities between hibs at the minute to us under Cathro/Levien is staggering. The steep decline they made in the league to skulking about mid to table to crashing out the league cup to lower league sides the following season. We all saw our decline coming and the fact we ended up where we where was coming. I genuinely think unless they can turn around something quickly they are in trouble this year

The mass signing of mediocre players is another similarity.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

image.thumb.png.9825487f53db371d9caff5cadc1032e1.png

:cornette:

They've got a decent chance of 3rd....mind when the league splits and all the shanny teams have their wee diddy league underneath ours?

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

There will be a sweep through and the really poisonous posts will be removed.  St Johnstone must be whetting their lips thinking about hosting them on day 1.  It’ll be interesting to see what the bookies odds are on them getting a beasting.  I reckon they are in for a hard season no matter who is in charge down there.  What a collection of absolute crap they have managed to put together in that huge squad.

St J are currently 9/5 (Skybet) to beat Hibs on day 1

Unknown user
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Ironically with such a massive squad the wheels still come completely off their team with the loss of 1 player, Nesbitt. 

Boyle surely.

He papered over all sorts of cracks on his own, they must only have won a handful of games since he left in January 

They have gone from thinking they can push for 3rd to slating porteous and worrying they will be in relegation fight with the two saints

Салатные палочки
25 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

image.thumb.png.9825487f53db371d9caff5cadc1032e1.png

:cornette:

Hanlon :gok:

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyone got any good gems from .net?

Not even a locksmith is getting in there right now. 

Try this, you really should register and you'll get unrestricted access to their pain....

Ron Out Now

Yeah, me again.

This is a Hibs forum mostly read by die hard Hibs supporters. Who else would want to spend their time logging on to this website and read the comments posted. I understand there are a few interlopers on this forum, jeez, I've even been labelled a Yam myself, when posting my own honest views.

We all have various levels of patience. Some posters are labelled by others as happy clappers, not willing to see the truth that is in front of their eyes, or others tagged as bed-wetters when posting impetuous comments based on limited evidence. But one thing we have in common is we want to see Hibs function productively off the field and efficiently on the field. I've not seen any of this recently. Surely it's becoming clear to even the most delusioned Hibee that all is not well at ER.

Other threads titled about Johnson or underperforming players are totally missing the point. Our issue and has been over the last year or so is with the owner.

Ron, his son and Kensall are responsible for the mess we are in and must be removed immediately. I've been saying this for months based on ridiculous management decisions, irrational signings and fantasy language used by our owner. We have become a joke and it's now painful.

I'm not really sure what power we as fans have nowadays. But any good people we had at the club have been erased within the last couple of years.

This is not the first time I've posted a thread criticising our owner. One of my fellow posters even took the time to trawl through my posts and select only the negative ones that I did regarding Ron. Maybe he will do so again. I hope he does because I stand by every word I have said about Ron Gordon.

The only time we are going to improve is when Ron, his son & Kensall are gone.

Is there anyone out there with the money, an affinity with Hibs and the desire to remove these idiots in charge.

Please show yourself now because I'm getting old and want to see my club in the hands of people who know what they are doing.

Great work so far by Vlad Paddington. Tons of mostly shite players and sell anyone half decent. Signing folk by mistake and letting his daft laddie play football manager by forcing players on the manager. Agent Johnson also doing some good work with a nice line of shit football and David Brentisms. And good to see Jamie McAllister continuing to back door boogie them like he did at Livvy (and us to a degree - he was murder but still scored in a derby pumping) by spunking cash on his laddie. Bring on the derby. 

Nookie Bear
49 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

What’s fantastic is that the similarities between hibs at the minute to us under Cathro/Levien is staggering. The steep decline they made in the league to skulking about mid to table to crashing out the league cup to lower league sides the following season. We all saw our decline coming and the fact we ended up where we where was coming. I genuinely think unless they can turn around something quickly they are in trouble this year

There is also a Romanov-vibe with the nepotism and ridiculous link ups with other clubs that seem to serve no purpose (Charleston Battery anyone?)

They will never admit it but hibs fans could do worse than listening to us because we know exactly where they are going because we have been there ourselves.

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, Zico said:

Great work so far by Vlad Paddington. Tons of mostly shite players and sell anyone half decent. Signing folk by mistake and letting his daft laddie play football manager by forcing players on the manager. Agent Johnson also doing some good work with a nice line of shit football and David Brentisms. And good to see Jamie McAllister continuing to back door boogie them like he did at Livvy (and us to a degree - he was murder but still scored in a derby pumping) by spunking cash on his laddie. Bring on the derby. 

Lee Johnson is only there to boost his own profile and will soon jump ship to an under performing Championship/League One club within 12 months. Someone like Rotherham.

Guys like him are quids in: if he does well then he can say how wonderful a coach he is, and if it all goes wrong then he just points to Board intereference and not being able to sign his own players.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

There is also a Romanov-vibe with the nepotism and ridiculous link ups with other clubs that seem to serve no purpose (Charleston Battery anyone?)

They will never admit it but hibs fans could do worse than listening to us because we know exactly where they are going because we have been there ourselves.

They are still going on about how we were run under Romanov and Levein for good ness sakes .................................. in times of crisis the natural defensive instincts of the lesser spotted Hibby is to roll back the years and pick out some past events at Hearts to talk about ........................ all of which should be encouraged of course because it keeps their eye off the ball

1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Also probably getting some kind of charge for fielding a suspended player :rofl:

36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Boyle surely.

He papered over all sorts of cracks on his own, they must only have won a handful of games since he left in January 

Four and all against lower division teams

1 hour ago, superjack said:

My favourite was "is it too late to cancel season ticket".

Can you even imagine having such a thread?

If it's even possible then it would be a hoot should H1b5 require returnees to turn up in person with proof of ID.

Just imagine all the hairy arsed disillusioned punters getting turned away trying to cash in their junior, student, or Senior Citizen STs. 🤭

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is it too late to cancel a season ticket is my person favourite 🤣

That's a belter.  Lots of them calling him out as an attention seeker, which he might well be.  What's his point?  I've been a season ticket holder for decades and renewed again despite being a bit hard up, can I now cancel because I realise we're shite and could put my ST money to better use feeding my smack habit.

55 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

My thoughts are I don't see much fodder in the league this year.  Maybe St J, maybe St Mirren may have a stinker, but I think unlike last year with Dundee and loads of other seasons when there is an obvious fall guy, it may be much more like when we were demoted, where everyone is pretty tight down there.  Killie will come up and do fine I think.  I'd be worried about that if I were them.  Bad start, they may just never recover.  And does a good start look likely.

If they've no points from first 2 games, it'll be poisonous.  Fingers crossed!!!!

48 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I liked this.

Screenshot_20220721-115343_Samsung Internet.jpg

What I properly love about them.  Mediocre for the last 15-20 years?  What the hell were they before that?!?!??!  If they've been mediocre for two decades, that's actually an above average epoch for them!

0-3  win to Morton then 🤣

Precedent already been set this season with Elgin fielding a suspended player v Ayr. United awarded a 3-0 win.

49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Boyle surely.

There's been a few posts highlighting Boyle's attendance with the suggestion of a return of the prodigal son. I'm wondering, fistly, if there's any substance to such chat, and, secondly, how much that would cost. For sure, it would'nt be a cheap option.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Rocky Bushiri was the suspended player 🤣

Please let that 👆 be true. 🙏

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

There's been a few posts highlighting Boyle's attendance with the suggestion of a return of the prodigal son. I'm wondering, fistly, if there's any substance to such chat, and, secondly, how much that would cost. For sure, it would'nt be a cheap option.

I heard he was only taking in the game

52 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I liked this.

Screenshot_20220721-115343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good spot. 👍

That seems like a sensible post and a measured reply. The (few) Hibbies I know are far removed from the 'spoon-burner' characterisation - sound fellows - and must be in various stages of angst.

Unfortunately, it seems that they are stuck with what has transpired with no obvious means of remedy.

Usually, it's safe to think that 'things can only get better'. But, in this case I'm pretty sure that the likelyhood is that the depths of mediocrity have more than a few fathoms yet to be plumbed.

14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

They could use some of the money they got for selling Boyle to buy him 

4 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

is that really what they do? remove critical posts?

I think they remove stuff to make it look like there is no infighting on the forum.So everything toxic goes.

Just now, iantjambo said:

11080D3B-35E3-4FF6-B73A-ABF65DB50B1C.png

“Baptism of fire” :rofl:

They we’re playing Falkirk, Morton, Clyde and Bonnyrigg ffs

:rofl:

TBH that read like the sort of thing that appeared many a time on JKB when we have been dross. 
The happy clappers were wrong about Cathro and Levein but correct about Neilson. 
Make of that what you will 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely hilarious if they get a point deduction and it ends up that 7 points would of got them through 🤣

26 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

absolute clown car of a club.

delightful!

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video must be worth a million. Enjoy! 😁

Family Guy - Dozens of Clowns, One Small Green Car:-

And, just for good measure:-

Screenshot_20220721-134613_Google.jpg

Rory Mcilroy

It gives me great delight knowing that their apathetic (and pathetic) fanbase are as equally culpable for this mess as Ron Gordon n co. The majority of their support are either jam tomorrow delusion merchants or keyboard complainants, both contributing heehaw in terms of demanding any standards at their club and meekly sitting back as their painful demise gets worse by the day. 

First time I've read this narrative that we only dominate the derby as we base our entire existence on it, like the derby is somehow beneath them and they have bigger fish to fry. Wtf is their existence based on then 😂 

AC Mallin_51
1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

Also probably getting some kind of charge for fielding a suspended player :rofl:

You literally could not make it up if you tried 😂😂

Incredible timing as one of them started a thread yesterday about us getting that 2 point deduction and still qualifying a few years back, they really are a gift.