.net delusion

iantjambo

1 minute ago, brux said:

It stinks of someone playing football manager without realising this version you can't reload a previous saved game

Lee Johnson said wee Ron's son is the best he has ever worked with.Must have got some back hander for speaking that shite 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Lee Johnson said wee Ron's son is the best he has ever worked with.Must have got some back hander for speaking that shite 

There's some Irish crime group who are alleged to launder money through sport, namely Tyson Fury and Brighton Hove Albion. When I see a club like the hobos spending wildly and all over the place it really gets my noggin joggin.

indianajones
15 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Watched it just before Morton scored as I seen they were raving about how good Tavares looked.A showboater who just dribbles himself into trouble and every pass is to an opposition player is how I would sum him up.He will be bullied to **** this season as well.

Twice I have watched this Melkerson that they were saying was going to bring them in millions after they beat Clyde and twice he has been non existent.Mind you they seem to be using him as a winger now and he looks as effective as Mueller did.

When hibs beat Motherwell in the semi last year and Melkerson scored two it was as if he was the second coming. I posted on here that he wouldn't score again last season after that and I'm pretty sure he didn't. 

You expect it from the fans but for whatever reason the media are just as deluded when it comes to Hibs. Really strange love in for them that I just do not understand. They are an easy target and should be treated as one and slagged to oblivion. 

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

When hibs beat Motherwell in the semi last year and Melkerson scored two it was as if he was the second coming. I posted on here that he wouldn't score again last season after that and I'm pretty sure he didn't. 

You expect it from the fans but for whatever reason the media are just as deluded when it comes to Hibs. Really strange love in for them that I just do not understand. They are an easy target and should be treated as one and slagged to oblivion. 

Aye every defeat ( and there are fecking loads of them ) it's a shock or not the usual Hibs.When you lose and are shite more than you win/play well then they really should work out that it is indeed the usual.

The commentators last night were great as well.Not an inkling that they are on the verge of going out just a happy see you back at the weekend I'm sure he must be related to Comical Ali.

10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Aye every defeat ( and there are fecking loads of them ) it's a shock or not the usual Hibs.When you lose and are shite more than you win/play well then they really should work out that it is indeed the usual.

Yes so true you have to wonder how long Hibs have to be shite before people start to realise this is them

24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Spot on with the media thing which I would imagine is due to the connections with Celtic over the past while Lennon, Stubbs etc. A media which would constantly give us an absolute kickin over same period 

4 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Spot on with the media thing which I would imagine is due to the connections with Celtic over the past while Lennon, Stubbs etc. A media which would constantly give us an absolute kickin over same period 

Don't forget Rod Petrie being the SFA president, Ron Gordon being on the SPFL board, and the Scottish media's tendancies towards arse-lickin'.

.net going absolutely Tonto I believe. I see it’s still in lockdown. 

Edited by Deevers

12 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Can’t wait for the 7th

Me neither ……………. a Kingsley thunder bolt I reckon

I bet that when .net opens up again they will have all agreed that they should've won and it was the ref and mortons anti football that cost them, Every player is great and will go for millions and they have the best young manager in the world.

chuck berrys hairline

Mortons second pen 😂 wee cheeky chip down the middle! Owned again 😭

Just now, Herbert. said:

I bet that when .net opens up again they will have all agreed that they should've won and it was the ref and mortons anti football that cost them, Every player is great and will go for millions and they have the best young manager in the world.

Obviously a huge sanitising job going on over there.  I believe some of the threads were absolutely toxic. I think that Wee Lee, Jamie Mac and Co are busted as far as the spoon burners are concerned.

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

They seem to be signing players blindly hoping that one of them will turn good. You'd think they'd realise that's a bad idea but I honestly wonder if it's pure incompetence or something else.

A family member works with hibs and he told me last year that the plan was to buy in young players then sell on for big money. 

Think it’s clear for everyone to see that this is what they are trying to do but as you say they are buying them blind and then hoping they are good 

After selling Boyle and now getting a great deal for Doig ( never worth what he went for) Ron will think his master plan is working 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Obviously a huge sanitising job going on over there.  I believe some of the threads were absolutely toxic. I think that Wee Lee, Jamie Mac and Co are busted as far as the spoon burners are concerned.

I wonder how Lee will cope with the pressure, Can't be a good feeling having fans on your back after 0 league games. The Derby could be the end of Lee.

There is always the little brother HibeesBounce for some some comfort. 

Never seems to get switched off even when thinks are rock bottom.

Enjoy.

RustyRightPeg

I can’t remember who it was but someone said they had a hunch Lee Johnson wouldn’t be in charge come the start of the league season. 

We’re getting really close to that now I reckon 😂

29 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I get they shit the forum cause of interlopers wanting a laugh and slowing it down but I don't get the cover up.jobs they do.Let the ****ing club know you ain't happy they are a weird lot.

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

I get they shit the forum cause of interlopers wanting a laugh and slowing it down but I don't get the cover up.jobs they do.Let the ****ing club know you ain't happy they are a weird lot.

Exactly. There’s sanitising then there’s what they do on .net.  

mickycameron98

Am I right in saying if Falkirk get just a point on Saturday and a couple of other teams win that are expected to in other groups then the Hibs are oot? 

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

Am I right in saying if Falkirk get just a point on Saturday and a couple of other teams win that are expected to in other groups then the Hibs are oot? 

In a nutshell, correct.

I just heard wee Lee's interview on BBC, "No fourth official didn't help" 🤪

Harry Potter
53 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Mortons second pen 😂 wee cheeky chip down the middle! Owned again 😭

🙂, pure skill , just noticed their result, deary me, could be out on saturday.

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Still on lockdown, very disappointing was hoping for some morning entertainment. 

You really have to register, it makes glorious reading.

Class of 75

Just had read and a wee chuckle at hibees bounce. Deary me, must be bad when their best player last night was that Rocky. What a mess of a club. Relegation fodder this season. Looking forward to beating them at Fester. HHGH

Edited by Class of 75

35 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

To be honest, they are not holding back.  Doidge and Newell seem to be bearing the brunt of the criticism, and already serious doubts being raised about Wee Lee from some quarters, while others blaming it on shite recruitment and the more deluded still believing all will come good when they have Nisbett and Magennis back from injury, despite the fact they've signed almost an entire team's worth of players.

john thomas
11 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Can't see highlights on BBC - are there any?

The result alone is a highlight surely

42 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

38 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Exactly. There’s sanitising then there’s what they do on .net.  

is that really what they do? remove critical posts?

4 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Yes it is basically a propaganda site 

Just now, Sooks said:

Yes it is basically a propaganda site 

Like their two commentators last night as well.

You just knew they had a script. 

Just now, Homme said:

Like their two commentators last night as well.

You just knew they had a script. 

It is a good thing though because the more of them that are too deluded to see the mess the better

Салатные палочки

Someone on Bounce said "the Honeymoon period is over". 

Was there a Honeymoon? It seems like they went from marriage to anulment within a couple of days. 

9 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

After the 5-1 cup final. They removed a few hundred anguished posts from their match thread to make it seem like they played well and just didnt take their chances.

They have a bizarre fear of people looking in and laughing at them.

They have a proper modern website and can take at least 5,000 viewers so the "interlopers slowing the website down" is just lies.

Edited by Pap

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It is a good thing though because the more of them that are too deluded to see the mess the better

Absolutely.

12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Can someone screenshot the best bits from Hibs.net? Cannot bring myself to register haha

I don't know how to screenshot, but to give you a flavour here's the OP on a thread questioning Wee Lee...

We need to talk about Lee

This manager has had 2 of the most noteworthy humiliating results since Pat Fenlon

He's had those 2 humiliations in his first 4 games

I'm very very far from convinced he grasps the scale of the opportunity he has here.

My hunch tonight, he won't last longer than Maloney - unless he swings the axe on the Heckingbottom One Pace League One crew

Doidge & Newell have cost 3 managers their jobs and are off to a flyer with a 4th

A huge clear out is needed or Johnson will become the next notch on the slow paced midfielder & striker's bedpost

15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

They do indeed.  One of my friends who is a die hard Hibbee (a poor deluded soul) reckons they are in the pay of the board and go overboard to get rid of overly critical posts. It’ll be interesting to have a look when lockdown is over to see how sanitised it is. I believe it was absolutely toxic just after full time. 

Class of 75
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I don't know how to screenshot, but to give you a flavour here's the OP on a thread questioning Wee Lee...

We need to talk about Lee

This manager has had 2 of the most noteworthy humiliating results since Pat Fenlon

He's had those 2 humiliations in his first 4 games

I'm very very far from convinced he grasps the scale of the opportunity he has here.

My hunch tonight, he won't last longer than Maloney - unless he swings the axe on the Heckingbottom One Pace League One crew

Doidge & Newell have cost 3 managers their jobs and are off to a flyer with a 4th

A huge clear out is needed or Johnson will become the next notch on the slow paced midfielder & striker's bedpost

Brilliant all going down the Easter Road slope nicely. Hopefully smelling the coffee and realising how rank they are. Great stuff😄😄

Shanks said no

They have St J away first game and their delusions continue with "St Johnstone are rubbish". Following that its obviously us at Compost Corner, Livi on the plastic pitch and then Rangers at ER.

Wee Lee may well be binned before the Fringe is over.

A_A wehatethehibs

Aidan Mcgeady looks to me like he’s going to be the Hibs equivalent of Glenn Whelan. Utterly honking signing

Desperately hoping he is on the pitch vs us getting absolutely battered. Would be delighted to retire him just like we retired Scott Brown 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Aidan Mcgeady looks to me like he’s going to be the Hibs equivalent of Glenn Whelan. Utterly honking signing

Desperately hoping he is on the pitch vs us getting absolutely battered. Would be delighted to retire him just like we retired Scott Brown 

5E941E11-8E1D-4B23-AAB5-114CBA4C5C84.gif.4f0e896a31c88530c5fca187c3c0a7b9.gif2825CE67-48F5-40B6-B09B-88FE8E7CECE5.gif.c6227c5e86c9f41ae6fc9818cd0e24f3.gif2A1231B1-B4D8-483E-A354-B887CEDBDC3B.gif.8bab63f08f5a0ca0de523aa45cbd0ada.gifB596FEF4-E128-451A-B1A5-5816EC28ACA8.gif.e014b7cad637f9340845497e4a7b4b58.gif

4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They do indeed.  One of my friends who is a die hard Hibbee (a poor deluded soul) reckons they are in the pay of the board and go overboard to get rid of overly critical posts. It’ll be interesting to have a look when lockdown is over to see how sanitised it is. I believe it was absolutely toxic just after full time. 

It is certainly still toxic at the moment, and I must admit I haven't noticed any signs of sanitising going on after a bad result, of which there have been many in recent times.  There will always be a few posters trying to defend things, but the vast majority of posts are critical, they just can't seem to agree if the fault lies with the owner and his laddie, the current manager, or the latest crop of shite players.  The more astute of them agree that it's all of the above.

Unknown user
5 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Are they not concerned at the massive squad of absolute trash they've accumulated? They must have the biggest squad in the league. It would be interesting to see their wage bill.

Their little munchkin manager is talking about even more signings coming in.

Crazy stuff.

They are indeed concerned

:verysmug: