Some juicy reading over there.

This one's a belter.

Screenshot_20220712-223228_Chrome.jpg

Delicious lovely juicy tears of hobo pain

29 minutes ago, Ked said:

Some juicy reading over there.

This one's a belter.

Screenshot_20220712-223228_Chrome.jpg

Falkirk away is the hardest game and always has been for hibs no matter the competition?

What harder than all the other grounds they get pumped at? 

Shooter McGavin

“We lost the game in the first half”

They were 1-0 down at half-time with 11 men still on the park 😂

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

LJ likely alienating the squad already 🤣🤣 with his comments. Wonderful. What he did at his previous clubs. When it goes well it’s an orgy. When they get beat it’s a kick in 🤣🤣

Yep I said this about a fortnight ago when everything is ok it’s a case of “yeah the guys done good they followed the plan “then when they get ****ed it’s a case of “ useless they can’t follow instructions, I sent them out with a plan which would have won the game and they all ****ed up, it wasn’t my fault , this prick will be out by Santa time

Before the falkirk game LJ was a brilliant young manager and they had a squad that was going for 3rd🤣

They actually sound like the arse cheeks when they lose a game now.

5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

That's them turning on Joe Newell now. One of their favourites last season wasn't he? 

He was one of the favourites until last night 🤣

Batistuta87
4 hours ago, Herbert. said:

He was one of the favourites until last night 🤣

Their goal coming from a Bushiri error and McGeady getting hooked at half time had me in stitches too.

Amd it seems they were run ragged by a certain Calumn Morrison 😂

Interesting looking at the line up. Signings that were being hailed as brilliant being hooked at half time. Others only making a cameo appearance with five minutes to go. It all seems a bit random down there just now. I’m beginning to wonder if he’s actually told who to play in matches and who not to. It would certainly fit into the rumours that he’s being foisted with signings that are not his choice. I reckon he was a desperation appointment after all the high profile individuals dropped them like a hot coal when they learned about the constraints they would be under. Wee Lee was been the cheap and easily controlled appointment.  I wonder how long it will be before he grows a back bone.

They want their strongest team to play Bonnyrigg.

Fair enough.They then post their strongest team.

It's not looking great over there.

Screenshot_20220713-091917_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ked

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Their goal coming from a Bushiri error and McGeady getting hooked at half time had me in stitches too.

Amd it seems they were run ragged by a certain Calumn Morrison 😂

road runner, media spewing , ho ho ho.

25 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Interesting looking at the line up. Signings that were being hailed as brilliant being hooked at half time. Others only making a cameo appearance with five minutes to go. It all seems a bit random down there just now. I’m beginning to wonder if he’s actually told who to play in matches and who not to. It would certainly fit into the rumours that he’s being foisted with signings that are not his choice. I reckon he was a desperation appointment after all the high profile individuals dropped them like a hot coal when they learned about the constraints they would be under. Wee Lee was been the cheap and easily controlled appointment.  I wonder how long it will be before he grows a back bone.

How I see it too.

How long will it be before Johnson says he never knew about or wanted any of these players.

26 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Based on not very much they've bummed themselves up, it's what they do. 

I seen one of them say he liked what he seen in pre-season 🤣

They have the same core as last season do they really expect the team to be that different?

Салатные палочки

Neilson and Co will have this joker a quivering wreck by the end of the first derby. If they scrape another 0-0, they will of course celebrate it the way they always do; as if it's some incredible achievement, whereas we will be absolutely spewing. 

A few of their starters last night have tasted the bitter disappointment of a derby humping and that will play havoc with their mindset. Those two results in the league and cup last season will have got right under the skin of their players and fans. 

A new striker, plus McKay, Forrest and Boyce should really cause Porteous and Rocky havoc and that wee lassie up front will be bullied into submission by Halkett and Rowles. I have a feeling after all the snash he's taken from their fans over the years, Halliday will be out to wreck them again. Has to start the first derby IMO. 

I noticed a post last night that said LJ hasn't had much time to bring in his own players and bed in his tactics etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they signed about 11 players so far and these nude nuts want more? They must have some squad packed with shite to slightly average players. 

jack D and coke
On 10/06/2022 at 07:20, Mister T said:

Spotted a cheeky wee hibs first to add to the list. Hibs played in the first floodlit game to be televised. And got beat 😂

:lol: I just get my pish at everything hibs. 
Even their latest cabbagekit or whatever it was they were doing on their twitter. 
A joke of a club and an utter gift as rivals. 

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

They had that Hague that was hailed as great the last few games get hooked at HT for being shite.Melkerson came on 2nd half and he was going to be making them millions after a good 45 min spell against Clyde and he looked just as shite last night as he did last season.The Aussie right back they were all saying was going to be signing of the season hooked at HT.

Hibs fans biggest problem is they just get carried far to easily.If they beat Bonnyrigg by a couple of goals it will be back to massively overpraising everybody again.

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

They had that Hague that was hailed as great the last few games get hooked at HT for being shite.Melkerson came on 2nd half and he was going to be making them millions after a good 45 min spell against Clyde and he looked just as shite last night as he did last season.The Aussie right back they were all saying was going to be signing of the season hooked at HT.

Hibs fans biggest problem is they just get carried far to easily.If they beat Bonnyrigg by a couple of goals it will be back to massively overpraising everybody again.

It doesn't help when the media bum them up as much as they do. Radio Scotland were creaming themselves over Melkerson and Hibs' first half performance on Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I reckon it will all unravel down there before the first quarter of the season is over. Listening to wee Lee, it appears to me that everything he’s got to say is scripted for him. A couple of Hibs acquaintances I know reckons his strings are well and truly  being pulled by Ron and Ian. I wonder if he’ll see any of the money from the Doig sale or if it will be filtered away elsewhere. It certainly looks like some of these “finds” by their recruitment team are pretty mediocre to say the least.

Pasquale for King
On 11/07/2022 at 12:38, Tasavallan said:

My thoughts.  He meets none of the basic criteria needed. 

However I am mindful of saga around the Dundee Utd's Jason Scotland work permit refusal by the assessment panel, which was peppered by ex-Hibbees under the chairmanship of the 'tache.  Utd had just knocked Hibs out of the 2005 Scottish Cup semi-final by a Jason Scotland goal.  Utd were refused a permit for Scotland, but St Johnstone (then in Championship) were successful when they applied for him.

Exactly, thankfully he got his revenge whilst playing for Hamilton on that wonderful day in 2014 😆

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, micole said:

The boy Campbell is nothing but a thug....never a footballer in his life.......3 year extension please.....😂😂😂

Guaranteed to be the next one up in front of a judge. 

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

The thing is I don’t think he was that cheap 😂

Signed all these new players but none were eligible for last night due to visa requirements so Wee Lee had to play last years team with Newell running midfield (not).  Only a pre-season game according to Johnson.

Unlikely that they will be making the final this season.

3 hours ago, Ked said:

They want their strongest team to play Bonnyrigg.

Fair enough.They then post their strongest team.

It's not looking great over there.

Screenshot_20220713-091917_Chrome.jpg

That's arguably worse than last season attempt  🤣

3 hours ago, micole said:

The boy Campbell is nothing but a thug....never a footballer in his life.......3 year extension please.....😂😂😂

Remind me, who did Campbell (over the top) tackle in the derby match where he should have been sent off but only got a yellow.  Was it Halliday?

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Remind me, who did Campbell (over the top) tackle in the derby match where he should have been sent off but only got a yellow.  Was it Halliday?

McKay

42 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

McKay

Thank you.

August Landmesser
15 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I'm assuming that Falkirk will go on to win the group now.  If H1b5 finish second and manage to progress due to goal difference, does that increase the chances of us playing them when we join the competition?  I seem to remember that we got drawn against Celtic in similar circumstances last season.

we're already seeded (all the five euro teams are), and it's just the best 3 group winners who get the last three seedings, so Hibs could still win their group but miss out on a seeding spot

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

we're already seeded (all the five euro teams are), and it's just the best 3 group winners who get the last three seedings, so Hibs could still win their group but miss out on a seeding spot

They will most likely need to win the group to qualify. 

Nine points will probably not be good enough to be one of the three best runners up. 

The Treasurer

I found it strange that Wee Lee is quoted as saying he was "bored" watching his team losing. 

Angry, disgusted, embarrassed, yes but bored? 

16 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I found it strange that Wee Lee is quoted as saying he was "bored" watching his team losing. 

That interview was something else basically saying the starting 11 were shite and if you keep being shite he’ll take you off at any time, all fine and well  saying that the reality is it’s going to cause problems in the dressing room. I actually get the impression he’s an arrogant little runt.

21 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I confidently predict that 'Wee Lee', as you call him, will be über bored during the 2nd match of the up-coming season. 😄

I quite enjoyed the dotnut post that compared Johnson to Jimmy Clitheroe. A wee squeaky voiced comedian of the 60's, I believe.

Never mind, Lee, you'll always have Hearts 4 Hibs 1 in your Scottish football memory bank.

Signings have been mediocre, McGreedy will be the downfall, well past it . Sold there best asset as well ………. Bring on the Derby

Bonnyrig v Hibs is shaping up to be an absolute belter.  Wee Lee will be oot before the start of the league season if they lose.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I thought that was a really odd thing to come out with too.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
On 08/07/2022 at 12:56, colinmaroon said:

That looks like he's got a spare pie shoved up his jumper. 

strange comment from you there mate

rather than have a good old belly laugh (pun intended) at the nick of the hibs manager as we have just done a proper hearts fan would try to normalise the nick of the guy by highlighting a similar failing in one of our legends

thats the reaction you would expect from a hearts fanatic right ?

that’s the first hibs-ing on the board for wee lee - early days of course but with a new manager and a raft of new players it’s difficult not to stir the enthusiasm of the masses - all now doused by a sea of temperance already 😃👍

hibs hibsing again :lol: 👍

Make or break clash for Hibs and their manager, this early in the season.

Opponent  Bonnyrig Rose.

Only Hibs.