.net delusion

iantjambo

I see they had a podcast call to try and get fans to renew tickets a whole 38 tuned in.

Johnson really is fed nonsense to say Melkerson is brilliant even better than he expected him to be.Already trying to drum up a sale for the guy.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

strange comment from you there mate

rather than have a good old belly laugh (pun intended) at the nick of the hibs manager as we have just done a proper hearts fan would try to normalise the nick of the guy by highlighting a similar failing in one of our legends

thats the reaction you would expect from a hearts fanatic right ?

that’s the first hibs-ing on the board for wee lee - early days of course but with a new manager and a raft of new players it’s difficult not to stir the enthusiasm of the masses - all now doused by a sea of temperance already 😃👍

hibs hibsing again :lol: 👍

I was referring not to his weight in general but the clear circular outline of a Fray Bentos tinned steak pie.

Was bored so was having a look at the hibs squad. Their motto seems to be ‘if he farts buy him’ as their numbers are ridiculous. Glad we’ve moved on from that philosophy as it was so scatter gun it was doomed to fail. Carry on hibs!!! 

I still can't work out how they are going to be able to get wp for Tavares and the Gambian  striker.

Criteria seems to be strength of league , how many games they have played in league , how many games in another league etc etc.

Taveres never played a first team.game for Benfica and his loan was to a 2nd tier team last season.The Gambian is even worse Rainbow FC no idea where they are even from and a loan to the Portuguese 3rd division where he hardly played.

9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I still can't work out how they are going to be able to get wp for Tavares and the Gambian  striker.

Criteria seems to be strength of league , how many games they have played in league , how many games in another league etc etc.

Taveres never played a first team.game for Benfica and his loan was to a 2nd tier team last season.The Gambian is even worse Rainbow FC no idea where they are even from and a loan to the Portuguese 3rd division where he hardly played.

I can’t see how either would be successful in gaining a work permit given the rules now in place.   There will be some amount of egg on their recruitment teams face if they are rejected. The ire and bile on .net would be lovely.

11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Probably just create an all vermin panel similar to when they ****ed over Jason Scotland. 

Seriously though, I hate these work permit processes and criteria, even if it's Hibs involved in this occasion. If the players are utter dung I'd rather the vermin found this out in the park :lol:

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I can’t see how either would be successful in gaining a work permit given the rules now in place.   There will be some amount of egg on their recruitment teams face if they are rejected. The ire and bile on .net would be lovely.

Speaking to a Hibs supporter at work yesterday and he has no faith in Kensell after the **** ups with Mueller and Bushiri and he fully expects them to have made a mess of the work permit rules

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Probably just create an all vermin panel similar to when they ****ed over Jason Scotland. 

Seriously though, I hate these work permit processes and criteria, even if it's Hibs involved in this occasion. If the players are utter dung I'd rather the vermin found this out in the park :lol:

Was good that Scotland held a grudge though

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Johnson even said yesterday they were trying to pull in lots of favours to get the permits quicker

9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Hibs though they seem to get many favours

2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Hibs though they seem to get many favours

I’m sure that the Tache will be in there batting for them.

highlandjambo3
13 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I found it strange that Wee Lee is quoted as saying he was "bored" watching his team losing. 

Angry, disgusted, embarrassed, yes but bored? 

Never mind the score, more importantly did they win the singing 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
57 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I was referring not to his weight in general but the clear circular outline of a Fray Bentos tinned steak pie.

yup it looked like steak n kidney 😃👍

Jambo in Bathgate
2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Johnson even said yesterday they were trying to pull in lots of favours to get the permits quicker

Ah the Tache 

jamboinglasgow
3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Dont know if Bojang (The Gambian striker) has got his work permit but Hibs were showing pictures of him at East Mains in a Hibs top.

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Dont know if Bojang (The Gambian striker) has got his work permit but Hibs were showing pictures of him at East Mains in a Hibs top.

Flew in yesterday I read but no work permit yet.First he has been with the team 

2 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

A young academy fella who just got his first pro contract.

name - Rudi

shirt number - 51!

tremendous

He needs a run out even for 20seconds in a Derby game this season.

Dick Dastardly
17 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

A young academy fella who just got his first pro contract.

name - Rudi

shirt number - 51!

tremendous

Do you think he is a PHM? 

chuck berrys hairline

Not sure if i read it right. H1B5 signing Jamie McCallisters son 👀 gonna have too stock up on 🍿.

Reported in the Sun

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Not sure if i read it right. H1B5 signing Jamie McCallisters son 👀 gonna have too stock up on 🍿.

Reported in the Sun

Most expensive b team in Scotland they must have

6 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I had a look at the Gambian First Division.  Could not see a Rainbow FC.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Tasavallan said:

I had a look at the Gambian First Division.  Could not see a Rainbow FC.

Found them on instagram after his signing was announced. They appear to be a football academy in Gambia.

9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Found them on instagram after his signing was announced. They appear to be a football academy in Gambia.

It really will be a complete nonsense if he gets a permit but as a previous posters said let him get it to expose just how bad the scouting is.

10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

All the usual football sites only show Rainbow FC in connection with Bojangles transfer to Hibs.

If only an academy them getting a work permit will need pulling a lot of strings.

So if H1b5 fail to beat bonnyrig at the weekend, then most of their deluded fans will be barking for wee Lee's resignation and the season hasn't even properly kicked off yet. 🤣😂😅

Oh H1b5, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

All the usual football sites only show Rainbow FC in connection with Bojangles transfer to Hibs.

If only an academy them getting a work permit will need pulling a lot of strings.

If they do get one then it sets a pretty low bar as a precedent

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Unlike Lee, I never find Hibs losing "boring".

You have a habit of making Hearts losing exciting as well. 

8 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Found Rainbow Football Academy on Facebook.

Rainbow Football Academy - Home | Facebook

Seems like a really nice initiative at least ……… I have no comment on his ability but I have no problem with a set up like that doing what they do ………..  some step up to a professional top flight in Europe though

jamboinglasgow
25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Seems like a really nice initiative at least ……… I have no comment on his ability but I have no problem with a set up like that doing what they do ………..  some step up to a professional top flight in Europe though

To be fair, some academies set up in Africa are really good. Danish club FC Nordsjælland, were bought by the Ghanaian football academy Right to Dream. The academy was set up by an Englishman, Tom Vernon, who was out there and it has produced a lot of good Ghanaian players over the years. (If you ever get the chance its worth reading or listening to an interview with Tom Vernon. Fascinating story of how he came about and how they approach development of youngsters there.)

But I doubt Rainbow FC will be anything like that size.

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

To be fair, some academies set up in Africa are really good. Danish club FC Nordsjælland, were bought by the Ghanaian football academy Right to Dream. The academy was set up by an Englishman, Tom Vernon, who was out there and it has produced a lot of good Ghanaian players over the years. (If you ever get the chance its worth reading or listening to an interview with Tom Vernon. Fascinating story of how he came about and how they approach development of youngsters there.)

But I doubt Rainbow FC will be anything like that size.

Thanks mate I will check that out …… Inhad a wee kick about with some kids in Kenya when I was visiting and the poverty in some parts of Africa is disgusting considering the resources that they have ……… never been to Gambia but after a very quick look it seems like they share a lot of the socio economic problems of the majority of the sub Saharan part of the continent 

Not sure about Rainbow FC?

However it does appear they have signed Geoffrey, George and Bungle.

Zippy on the radar?

Edited by Vlad Magic

John Findlay
16 hours ago, Sooks said:

Thanks mate I will check that out …… Inhad a wee kick about with some kids in Kenya when I was visiting and the poverty in some parts of Africa is disgusting considering the resources that they have ……… never been to Gambia but after a very quick look it seems like they share a lot of the socio economic problems of the majority of the sub Saharan part of the continent 

Played fitbaw in Kenya myself.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It was literally just a kick about with kids in my case John I was not understating it 🙂

Family I know in Uplands daughters school ................................ other familys son is an Arsenal fan and I asked him about local football and if he wanted to go to a game but he insisted that the fans at the local games are pretty serious criminal gangs so he was not up for it .................. I regret not going any way just for the experience I was wanting to go to see the Leopards 

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It was literally just a kick about with kids in my case John I was not understating it 🙂

Family I know in Uplands daughters school ................................ other familys son is an Arsenal fan and I asked him about local football and if he wanted to go to a game but he insisted that the fans at the local games are pretty serious criminal gangs so he was not up for it .................. I regret not going any way just for the experience I was wanting to go to see the Leopards 

I played in both Morocco and Nigeria. Mostly 5s with mix of ex pats and locals but in Morocco also helped a couple of times with a boy i knew who ran weekly football sessions in the poorer parts. It was a joy, over a 100 kids showing up, barefoot, to play with a real ball. Football's brilliant. We lose sight of that.

Pissing and moaning cos we've not signed a cf and Boyce missed a one on one!

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

👍

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I played in both Morocco and Nigeria. Mostly 5s with mix of ex pats and locals but in Morocco also helped a couple of times with a boy i knew who ran weekly football sessions in the poorer parts. It was a joy, over a 100 kids showing up, barefoot, to play with a real ball. Football's brilliant. We lose sight of that.

That is the sort of thing that I mean with my meandering ............ life is pretty dangerous in many parts of sub saharan Africa and football should be used as a route out of that life and that appears to be what Rainbow are trying to do so I quite like that ................ hopefully this lad does not get a permit for Hibs but then gets a move some where better 😄 

Benis story was pretty interesting and you feel glad for the boy that he has escaped a dangerous life by being good at kicking a ball about

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Was it South Morocco?

And have you played in the USA?

13 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Was it South Morocco?

And have you played in the USA?

Theres no much in south morocco im afraid!! If youd call Essaouira south then i mustve kicked a baw there!!!

USA afraid not, never been.

But the greatest day in history was....

Edited by TheBigO

August Landmesser
10 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Theres no much in south morocco im afraid!! If youd call Essaouira south then i mustve kicked a baw there!!!

:jjyay:

27 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

The 19th oooofff may

Their Gambian signing had his permit confirmed. Not sure what the point in the panel / system is. And I don't grudge the guy a living, just hope is is rubbish at football.

Just had a wee peep on sister fister

Its just not delusion with that shower they have that  in  spades ,but its easily truumped by denial

They honestly think thay have the indian sign on us, maybe on line for them, but not in the real world

4-0

5-1

2-1

FTH

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Shame you couldn't find someone to play with. 

Long way for a game of keep uppies. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

On 14/07/2022 at 18:30, TheBigO said:

I was gona look this up but decided I'm over it already

:laugh:

Remains to be seen if they've found a crock of gold or signed a crock of shit. Given their transfer record of late...

34 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shame you couldn't find someone to play with. 

Long way for a game of keep uppies. 

Or long bangers - really,really long bangers