.net delusion

iantjambo

23 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Doig is nothing special at all.

If they were to get £1 for him they'd be doing very well.

FTFY

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

They were not far off from the play offs last season, thats how shite they are 

Now top 3,Europe and Cups awaiting

Bad start from them and let the fun begin after we waste them 

hereford_hearts

Some guy on their transfer thread is getting pelters for suggesting they'll only get £500k for Doig. 

To be fair to the guy, the only teams who sell for over that money regularly are the arse cheeks and the dons. Our transfer of Hickey and theirs of Boyle were one offs in that respect. 

19 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?352912-What-are-you-most-looking-forward-to-seeing-from-Hibs-this-season

From this time last year....see any similarities ? They will never learn 🙂

-----------------------------------

Seveno 12:47 PM 18-07-2021

Originally Posted by Hiber-nation:

Not sure if I'll see any of the things I want other than to actually be there. But surely beating hearts regularly can't be that difficult...can it??

Always enjoyable but should not be what defines our season. Leave that sort of thing to the wee team.

Some of their patter is absolutely atrocious, and the denial of reality must take some serious amounts of substances to achieve on a daily basis. 

They love to steal something and try and turn it into their own thing, but here's the problem with that Seveno (I suspect you're the sort of masochistic muppet who has a look in here on a daily basis):

Hibs are the wee team because their Derby record is atrocious. 

Hibs are the wee team because Hearts have the better record at Easter Road, and by a decent margin.  Fortress. 

Hibs are the wee team because they have never beaten Hearts at Hampden. 

Hibs are the wee team because they had a chance to mathematically relegate the Hearts U21 team at Tynecastle, and still couldn't muster together enough of a basic attempt to play football.  

Hibs are the wee team because they enjoyed the thought of Hearts getting relegated so much, and were so obsessed with what we were doing, that their entire club denied the reality going on around them and ****ed the end of season in the most spectacular way, before getting relegated themselves. 

Hibs are the wee team because they became the first "Premiership" team to lose the playoff final. 

Hibs are the wee team because it took them 3 entire seasons to get out of the Championship. 

Hibs are the wee team because Hearts could lose every single derby for the next 25 years, and still have the better record in terms of overall wins. 

Hibs are the wee team because their mentality revolves around things that happened 5 decades ago (even your username is a pathetic tribute to something that either you never witnessed, or it's the last time you had any joy in your life because of the constant pants-round-your-ankles-bareback-riding that Hearts have given you ever since). 

Hibs are the wee team because they deny the fact that they are absolutely woeful, and still go around like they are some sort of mystical tribute to football itself, revered on the global stage, rather than an irrelevant third-rate Scottish team who are forever in the shadows of the better team across town, who are slowly losing more ground every season until their existence becomes even more pitiful. 

But you bash on and call Hearts the wee team :lol:

Edited by tian447

JamboAndrew
2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Not sure if I'll see any of the things I want other than to actually be there. But surely beating hearts regularly can't be that difficult...can it??

Always enjoyable but should not be what defines our season. Leave that sort of thing to the wee team.

Some of their patter is absolutely atrocious, and the denial of reality must take some serious amounts of substances to achieve on a daily basis. 

They love to steal something and try and turn it into their own thing, but here's the problem with that Seveno (I suspect you're the sort of masochistic muppet who has a look in here on a daily basis):

Hibs are the wee team because Hearts have the better record at Easter Road, and by a decent margin.  Fortress. 

Hibs are the wee team because they had a chance to mathematically relegate the Hearts U21 team at Tynecastle, and still couldn't muster together enough of a basic attempt to play football.  

Hibs are the wee team because they enjoyed the thought of Hearts getting relegated so much, and were so obsessed with what we were doing, that their entire club denied the reality going on around them and ****ed the end of season in the most spectacular way, before getting relegated themselves. 

Hibs are the wee team because they became the first "Premiership" team to lose the playoff final. 

Hibs are the wee team because it took them 3 entire seasons to get out of the Championship. 

Hibs are the wee team because Hearts could lose every single derby for the next 25 years, and still have the better record in terms of overall wins. 

Hibs are the wee team because their mentality revolves around things that happened 5 decades ago (even your username is a pathetic tribute to something that either you never witnessed, or it's the last time you had any joy in your life because of the constant pants-round-your-ankles-bareback-riding that Hearts have given you ever since). 

Hibs are the wee team because they deny the fact that they are absolutely woeful, and still go around like they are some sort of mystical tribute to football itself, revered on the global stage, rather than an irrelevant third-rate Scottish team who are forever in the shadows of the better team across town, who are slowly losing more ground every season until their existence becomes even more pitiful. 

I will read no greater prose this month.

Why are they so obsessed with player values when no one actually wants that player, It's like rangers with morelos but on a bigger scale.

We’ve heard all this shite before. Just last season it was ‘Doig is worth £5m’ and there was ‘several notes of interest from England’

When in the end, no one was interested and he lost his place in a team that was fighting relegation to Lewis ****ing Stevenson!

Just because they keep saying he’s with millions, doesn’t make it any less bullshit. Maybe if I put my house up for sale for £2 million I’ll get some Hibs fans enquiring. 

Idiots.

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

We’ve heard all this shite before. Just last season it was ‘Doig is worth £5m’ and there was ‘several notes of interest from England’

When in the end, no one was interested and he lost his place in a team that was fighting relegation to Lewis ****ing Stevenson!

Just because they keep saying he’s with millions, doesn’t make it any less bullshit. Maybe if I put my house up for sale for £2 million I’ll get some Hibs fans enquiring. 

Idiots.

Careful, you might end up with a swap deal for Doig :lol:

Their players are worth absolutely **** all unless someone wants one of them.  At the minute, there won't be many takers for anyone in their team, and whoever they do develop turns out to be a trouble causing ned who is a complete liability. 

Jean Louis Valois

Seems to be a different interview with their new manager in the papers every day just now, seems to enjoy the sound of his own voice. He's now talking about getting guest speakers in to the dressing room to boost morale, he's done it all his clubs apparently. It'll all end in tears.

Tasavallan

Despite their enormous group of players, I note that the prospective team to play Clyde in LC on Saturday looks rather poor.

36 yrs old McGeady could be anything from brilliant to useless.  Should he have retired after leaving the Makems?  We will no doubt find out.

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Seems to be a different interview with their new manager in the papers every day just now, seems to enjoy the sound of his own voice. He's now talking about getting guest speakers in to the dressing room to boost morale, he's done it all his clubs apparently. It'll all end in tears.

Let them talk it’s what they do best.

Spitonastranger

Screenshot_20220702-005412_Google.jpg

21 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Despite their enormous group of players, I note that the prospective team to play Clyde in LC on Saturday looks rather poor.

36 yrs old McGeady could be anything from brilliant to useless.  Should he have retired after leaving the Makems?  We will no doubt find out.

What I've found with getting older is how quick my body gives in. A wee muscle pull at the gym turns into a painful week. Imagine getting kicked about on a Saturday after dodging Porteous all week.

:rofl:

Here's a guest speaker to give you the hairdryer treatment when you're 2-0 down to Clyde at half time.

How the actual **** does a guest speaker improve morale in the dressing room?

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

:rofl:

Here's a guest speaker to give you the hairdryer treatment when you're 2-0 down to Clyde at half time.

How the actual **** does a guest speaker improve morale in the dressing room?

3-Cool-Runnings-quotes.jpg&ehk=kO9BAe8zW

I read that. I can't understand what a dj is going to do for them other than play a decent selection at the Christmas party. I bet portybombscare ruins the atmosphere by cheating at musical chairs.

They have a new derby bragging right now.

The walk to Easter Road via Regent Road, Craggs and Arthur Seat in the background, is better than any walk to Tynecastle.

It is, tbf, but I'll stick with bragging rights like derby wins, trophy haul, 4 Hampden pumpings...you know, daft things like that. 😃 

25 minutes ago, martoon said:

The walk to Easter Road via Regent Road, Craggs and Arthur Seat in the background, is better than any walk to Tynecastle.

It is, tbf, but I'll stick with bragging rights like derby wins, trophy haul, 4 Hampden pumpings...you know, daft things like that. 😃 

You'd get the same view walking to Tynecastle via Regent Road. 

Except the view would be on your left, not right.  

Edited by SUTOL

2 hours ago, martoon said:

I’d guess most vermin approach Easter Road from other routes more to the North and East?  

So we win again as we’re more likely to go along Regent Road on the way to a derby at the shite pit…🙃

jamboinglasgow
6 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Reading a description about Lee that what he is best at is talking a good game. You can see it in every interview, the problem for him is he is not good at backing it up on the pitch

Jean Louis Valois
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Reading a description about Lee that what he is best at is talking a good game. You can see it in every interview, the problem for him is he is not good at backing it up on the pitch

Exactly how he comes across, absolute blowhard.

2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

You'd get the same view walking to Tynecastle via Regent Road. 

Except the view would be on your left, not right.  

😃 

I never thought of that.

21 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I’d guess most vermin approach Easter Road from other routes more to the North and East?  

So we win again as we’re more likely to go along Regent Road on the way to a derby at the shite pit…🙃

I've bussed it on the 26 from Portobello to Roseburn some matchdays and enjoyed that vista.

From now on I'm only taking the most scenic routes to Tynecastle on a point of principle.

wentworth jambo

Will be interesting to see what attendance they announce for the first League Cup game on Saturday v Clyde....genuinely doesn't look like they've sold more than 1000 tickets 🙂

Drew Wallace
11 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Will be interesting to see what attendance they announce for the first League Cup game on Saturday v Clyde....genuinely doesn't look like they've sold more than 1000 tickets 🙂

14800 at least 

On 04/07/2022 at 14:07, TurboT said:

I just clicked on the link WTF!

"Cement our position as the third force and close the gap of the OF" 

:olly:

I'm sure third force works from the bottom up too? I think?

highlandjambo3
On 05/07/2022 at 14:44, Jean Louis Valois said:

To do that the guest speakers would need to bring up “past” moral boosting events they have achieved in their history……alas at that point this plan fails.

8 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

To do that the guest speakers would need to bring up “past” moral boosting events they have achieved in their history……alas at that point this plan fails.

Floodlights, flair, swashbuckling and discovering Brazil may not him home with the 2022 Hibs player. 

Apart from "their own" of course. 

Hanlon etc. lap that shite up.

😊 

On 05/07/2022 at 08:55, tian447 said:

Beautiful. 

AD0E5621-D1BF-41F3-8882-B43DA971B197.gif

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Beautiful. 

AD0E5621-D1BF-41F3-8882-B43DA971B197.gif

What did you search in gify for that? 

Outstanding giffage!

For those of you with nowt better to do, here is a pic of Lee Johnson looking like he has eaten all of the pies plus an insight into their training methods.

Screenshot_20220706-215343_YouTube.jpg

22 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

For those of you with nowt better to do, here is a pic of Lee Johnson looking like he has eaten all of the pies plus an insight into their training methods.

He looks 6 months pregnant 🤣🤣

22games nro
6 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Think they are only opening a stand and a half 

42 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

did he eat maloney?

22games nro
4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

7711948C-39EE-4288-8B94-F7C971E800BE.gif

wentworth jambo
17 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Think they are only opening a stand and a half 

They are - but the vast majority remain unsold

5 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Did they say the guest speaker had to have been a hibs player? He could bring in a known winner who he used to play with when he was at hearts. "Here to lift your spirits boys, it's Robbie Neilson ".

indianajones
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

David Brent. 

Doctor FinnBarr
40 minutes ago, martoon said:

531405110_LMEdit-446x666.jpg.8eb0d7c2b77cdae978d1ffd023a01622.jpg

Aw naw, he's scoffed the Proclaimers, gutted doesn't fully describe how I feel.

15 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Aw naw, he's scoffed the Proclaimers, gutted doesn't fully describe how I feel.

That looks like Derek Dick bottom right trying to escape. Little wonder that the monster looks like he's about to spew having eaten both the Proclaimers and Fish. 🤮

Doctor FinnBarr
18 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That looks like Derek Dick bottom right trying to escape. Little wonder that the monster looks like he's about to spew having eaten both the Proclaimers and Fish. 🤮

Fair p;ay, hadn' realalised Pish was about

3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

How are the players supposed to respect a man who doesn't even respect himself?  He's going to tell the players how to run around, and how to keep themselves fit?  :lol:

Chippies around Easter Road are going to be rubbing their hands together.

9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

someone beat me to it but that video is just like an episode of the office 🤣🤣  ‘no breeze’ 🤣  hilarious.  

9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

They've hired a PE teacher 😂