1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

The brit cult are shameless

Sold their souls…empty shells. 

One day they’ll have cummepence. 

Glory to the real Scots🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

real Scots?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Maybe binned it for bursds after Mays embarrassing effort?

That did spring to mind 😆. I’m sure the Brit Nat separatists went nuts when Sturgeon didn’t curtsy recently 🤪

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The brit cult are shameless

Sold their souls…empty shells. 

One day they’ll have cummepence. 

Glory to the real Scots🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

There is spelling mistake in there.

Spitonastranger
18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Brilliant.

This should be the response on the news programmes to combat the Tory propaganda re Johnson and his tenure. 

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

This should be the response on the news programmes to combat the Tory propaganda re Johnson and his tenure. 

👍

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

There s a real feel good factor about the new Prime Minister of The United Kingdom today the country (ignoring the twisted jkb comrades of course) should embrace it and move onwards and upwards 

:greggy:

Feel good factor.:rofl:

Try telling that to millions of workers who now face a legal challenge on their working conditions and an attack on their democratic  RIGHT to be apart and in a UNION. 

Trust has already said she is out to make striking a thing of the past. 

She is trying to drag us back to pre Victorian days.Were workers were just expected to take it dry and tally ho on regardless of brutal employers  ignoring their rights to fair working conditions and their RIGHT to have a UNION to back them in times of exploitation. 

I do really think you have trouble in realising that such draconian working practices are OUTDATED and never in the real world.    

Edited by maroonlegions

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I do really think you have trouble in realising that such draconian working practices are OUTDATED and never in the real world.    

Nah - he's just a troll. And a pretty shit one at that.

3 priorities 

1. 'Britain working again'. Hospitals, Schools, Roads, Broadband. (Will need plenty immigration with unemployment lowest ever).

2. Energy (blamed Putin for it)

3. Doctors appointments and NHS services people need

Edited by Mikey1874

All roads lead to Gorgie

No mention of improving public transport, only roads I see. Getting back at rail workers perhaps! 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Define a real Scot.

Someone who feels 100% Scottish. They can however, still claim to be British, European or whatever else they wish in addition.

Who you vote for doesn't define you as Scottish anymore than who you choose to marry. It's just a tiny piece of the overall picture.

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

No mention of improving public transport, only roads I see. Getting back at rail workers perhaps! 

Yours was first post I saw and for a split second, I thought it was improving public houses. Now that would be a vote winner.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yours was first post I saw and for a split second, I thought it was improving public houses. Now that would be a vote winner.

😀 The only pubs left will be Brexit loving Spoons. She will make sure they're OK.

dobmisterdobster

I'm so tired of hearing about Gordon Brown's opinion if the cost of living. The man is a failure. His legacy was helping to kill Scottish Labour.

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

😀 The only pubs left will be Brexit loving Spoons. She will make sure they're OK.

Now that would be a sad day. Imagine a world full of Weatherspoons and no independent bars. Sends a shiver down the spine.

38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Roads, Homes, Broadband.

And Jobs. 

So is it Similar to Jeremy C plan regarding broadband which was ridiculed by the right wing media. ??

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Now that would be a sad day. Imagine a world full of Weatherspoons and no independent bars. Sends a shiver down the spine.

Oh they are soulless places . Was in ond Friday night ! Awful but luckily the company was good 

26 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Someone who feels 100% Scottish. They can however, still claim to be British, European or whatever else they wish in addition.

Who you vote for doesn't define you as Scottish anymore than who you choose to marry. It's just a tiny piece of the overall picture.

I feel Scottish , if abroad and people ask me I say I’m Scottish but don’t feel slighted if they say I’m British. I’m that too . Prefer Scottish and European though . 

29 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

One thing said about Truss is if you look closely at her various jobs in Government, she didn't deliver anything significant in any of them. 

You forgetting the pork markets in Beijing  ? 

Malinga the Swinga
35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

One thing said about Truss is if you look closely at her various jobs in Government, she didn't deliver anything significant in any of them. 

She is a politician. None of them deliver what they promise, unless you count Boris and his botch job of Brexit.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, gjcc said:

Definitely wouldn’t be a Dickens Cider

Au contraire.

Word is, it's a regular occurrence and not always that man who was beside her on the doorstep of #10. Her Wiki entry names one of the Tory MPs who she's let have his Dicken's Cider; Kwaze Kwarteng is another and there's strong suggestions that Boris Johnson is among the others who've had their Dicken's Cider.

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The close up shows a very bruised hand for her Maj - may have had some needles in there recently ☹️

Probably pine needles, cos the poor old girl has been chopping down wood for her Aga.

Needs must.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I raise you TINY , thats what the her and her mates think of Scotland.

Also she said ignore Sturgeon. Well voters up did not.

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Au contraire.

Word is, it's a regular occurrence and not always that man who was beside her on the doorstep of #10. Her Wiki entry names one of the Tory MPs who she's let have his Dicken's Cider; Kwaze Kwarteng is another and there's strong suggestions that Boris Johnson is among the others who've had their Dicken's Cider.

Trust wants a Dickens style Britain for the workers and poor.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

She says her government will "transform Britain into an aspiration nation"

:rofl:

Pass the aspirin 

If she freezes the energy bills it’s a game changer.

it was to be £3,500 October and possibly up to £5,000 in January.

If she caps at £2,000 then that’s  an amazing relief for millions of household’s