• Unknown user

• tian447

• dannymack

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Has anybody heard of this company not sure if legit reasonable price if genuine 

Screenshot_20220612-091728_Facebook.jpg

It's just been released and they're selling it for 28 quid?

My arse, and even if it is gen, replica kits are about 2 things - showing your colours and money for the club. There's no way Hearts are doing well from this if it is real.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, jamborich said:

100% snide. They'll have used the genuine pics from the club shop but they will be cheap Chinese knock-offs. 25-40 days for delivery is a massive giveaway never mind the price. 

AuldReekiee

New shirt is a beauty, IMO. I really like the minimalist design and also the collar. Umbro have been making the best strips for a while now. Only slight issue for me is the amber embroidery, I reckon it should be maroon and white. Not an issue for a one-off but I hope we stick to maroon and white in future. 

1 hour ago, jamborich said:

Hearts don't have a partnership with anyone third party to sell the kit, it's the club store or Umbro only.  These sort of sites sell shirts which are not "proper" ones, but are still reasonably close. Sometimes the only thing you can tell is wrong with them are the labels stitched into the inside, sometimes it's more obvious that the fabric is thinner or the colour ever so slightly off. Along the same lines as SoccerLord, and soccer000.  In fact, it's around the same price as the former, so wouldn't surprise me if they're from the same place. 

They will be very good copies, but the club won't see a penny of the sale, and you'll not see them until mid August with the way the shipping is. 

I've bought loads of dodgy shirts in the past for playing 5s, for different countries and teams, but I'd draw the line at the Hearts shirt.  Official and authentic only for that one! 

(PS - if you do want dodgy ones, soccer000 has been posted on here before, is about 1/3 of the price of the one in your picture, and they were spot on aside from the printing on one of them being discoloured) 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

It's just been released and they're selling it for 28 quid?

My arse, and even if it is gen, replica kits are about 2 things - showing your colours and money for the club. There's no way Hearts are doing well from this if it is real.

Ffs only asked a question I have no intention of buying one

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Ffs only asked a question I have no intention of buying one

I only answered your question

Samuel Camazzola
19 hours ago, Locky said:

It's alright. Just a Hearts home top eh? Can't really get it wrong tbf.

From recent memory, 09/10, 10/11 and 21/22 were not quite right. 

4 hours ago, jamborich said:

Please don't give this company your money it's 100% a scam

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
22 hours ago, jonesy said:

He also created the 'Not fit for purpose' mantra about the perfectly suitable Tynie.

We should, within reason, look to rid ourselves of anything he was involved in.

A part of why I dislike the current badge is because that guy brought it in. A charlatan who nearly cost the entire existence of the club out of greed. 

I have disliked all the home tops that have had large pointless white stripes or flashes I forget which seasons but the one with the white shoulder stripes and all:sports as sponsor and the UKIO one that put the sponsor on two lines as well as last seasons 

1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

A part of why I dislike the current badge is because that guy brought it in. A charlatan who nearly cost the entire existence of the club out of greed. 

I dislike Robinson too but I think the badge is better but I would love to see a mock up of the new badge and the old lettering because I think that would be even better

18 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Please don't give this company your money it's 100% a scam

The only scam is £52 for a t-shirt in fairness 🤣🤣

Happy to be scammed in this instance though.

4 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

The new badge also has a pointless underscore and a random as **** dot for no apparent reason. 

Edited by droid

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
9 minutes ago, droid said:

The new badge also has a pointless underscore and a random as **** dot for no apparent reason. 

Aye time for a rework imo. And I second the the other posters comment of a return to old calligraphy.

We're an ancient historic football club and should stick to promoting this with some design elements. It doesn't have to be major old school just incorporate nods to us being a historic club. 

New badge is far better than the old medieval looking effort. It just needs a darker shade of maroon.

Edited by Ray Gin

7 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Aye time for a rework imo. And I second the the other posters comment of a return to old calligraphy.

We're an ancient historic football club and should stick to promoting this with some design elements. It doesn't have to be major old school just incorporate nods to us being a historic club. 

I do not like the lack of symmetry or precision on the tiling around the old badge and I prefer the shape and gold on the new one …………. I would definitely take the old lettering though

I am sure I read that our badge is a protected asset that we would need to vote on if the board ever wanted to change it same as our colours name or stadium …………… the terms of governance or something I think

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am sure I read that our badge is a protected asset that we would need to vote on if the board ever wanted to change it same as our colours name or stadium …………… the terms of governance or something I think

I think that’s true. The current badge is trademarked as well but the various older ones are not. 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think that’s true. The current badge is trademarked as well but the various older ones are not. 

Yes I think so , all though I would be a bit annoyed if a badge change went to foundation vote and every one voted for the old badge I do not think it is as good

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do not like the lack of symmetry or precision on the tiling around the old badge and I prefer the shape and gold on the new one …………. I would definitely take the old lettering though

To me the tiling on the old one looks like teeth and now I can't unsee that (kind of like the Batman logo). Also, just what is the symbol at the centre? Surely not a football.

Screenshot_20220612-153915_Google.jpg

44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Did Robinson not have something to do with the badge changing at some point

49 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

New badge is far better than the old medieval looking effort. It just needs a darker shade of maroon.

This. The maroon is so frustrating given they (rightly or wrongly) declared an official pantone...then don't use it on the badge.

Edit: in fact I'd go as far to say all the colours on the old badge were better. The weird orange colour on the current one doesn't do it for me.  New design, old colours please.

Edited by Taffin

15 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Did Robinson not have something to do with the badge changing at some point

Yes he did 

33 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

To me the tiling on the old one looks like teeth and now I can't unsee that (kind of like the Batman logo). Also, just what is the symbol at the centre? Surely not a football.

Screenshot_20220612-153915_Google.jpg

:-D 

PhoenixHearts

Anyone in possession of the Puma Roseberry away kit have a look at the badge in that. That's how it should be on all kits.

Unknown user
57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

This. The maroon is so frustrating given they (rightly or wrongly) declared an official pantone...then don't use it on the badge.

Edit: in fact I'd go as far to say all the colours on the old badge were better. The weird orange colour on the current one doesn't do it for me.  New design, old colours please.

What's annoying is that we've had the new badge with the darker maroon on the umbro kit from 08-09, but reverted back to thon red thing.

6 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Anyone in possession of the Puma Roseberry away kit have a look at the badge in that. That's how it should be on all kits.

It is a beauty same as the all maroon strip from around 2009 or ten  

9 hours ago, been here before said:

Unless its a Queens Park one and you're not the brightest.

Quite possible.

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

From recent memory, 09/10, 10/11 and 21/22 were not quite right. 

I strangely liked 09/10, but I'm a sucker for a shirt with a collar.

I saw somebody walking round Hermiston Gate today wearing the new strip. I wasn't sure if I was too bothered going by the photos but it looks great in real life.

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Get rid of the dot and the line, change the font back, and bingo, winner!

Agree on that too

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That's was a cracker as was the 08-09 like @Smithee says.

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, Locky said:

I strangely liked 09/10, but I'm a sucker for a shirt with a collar.

I'm fine with collars and the one on that top. Just the design by

Umbro was one of their weak ones. Liked the away one that year though. 

I know I'm maybe biased, maroon tinted specs and all that, however, I truly believe we have the most incredible badge in world football.. Can't think of one that even comes close

New strip looks class, I will be buying that, also I'm excited about our away strip too, got a feeling it might be unique.

stewartjambo
On 12/06/2022 at 09:24, jamborich said:

Fake's they are not made in XS, 5XL or 6XL

59 minutes ago, stewartjambo said:

So you're saying that if you need an XS, 5XL, or 6XL, this is the place to go? :whistling: 

been here before
2 hours ago, stewartjambo said:

Thats your Sellick/Ra Peepul sizes there.

Perth to Paisley

Showing my age .... I checked out who Stellar Omada were to see if they were an 'ethical' company!

IT Business Consultants

[borrow your watch to tell you the time 😁 - allegedly]

Edited by Perth to Paisley

RustyRightPeg

If that’s maroon shorts and white socks then I’m in love. 

Expect this to be the last year we use Umbro though if they’re leaking kits 😂

Edited by RustyRightPeg

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to 22-23 Away Kit revealed ( updated )