22-23 Away Kit revealed ( updated )

Sertse

J.T.F.Robertson

I'm an old fecker yet still think it's an out and out cracker. So there, El Presidente!

Methuselah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• tian447

• dannymack

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a brilliant top.  People asked for a white away shirt with maroon shorts, and that's what we got without it being plain and boring!  Compare it to the absolute travesty of that purple Hibs effort which looks like something you'd find on a 3 for £10 deal in SportsDirect. 

I wonder if it would have looked better with a maroon collar to match the cuffs, or if it would have been too much.  Can't be arsed messing around on MS Paint to find out :lol:

Seymour M Hersh

What a terrific away strip. Also don't see any other teams using that template with different colours so hopefully unique to us.

No doubt I'll get loads of replies with photos showing exactly that. :laugh2:

kingantti1874
35 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's a brilliant top.  People asked for a white away shirt with maroon shorts, and that's what we got without it being plain and boring!  Compare it to the absolute travesty of that purple Hibs effort which looks like something you'd find on a 3 for £10 deal in SportsDirect. 

I wonder if it would have looked better with a maroon collar to match the cuffs, or if it would have been too much.  Can't be arsed messing around on MS Paint to find out :lol:

I haven’t seen much moaning on this one to be fair .. seems 99% of folk think it’s smart 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Mr President....it's not the age of a person that determines how they dress - the older generation don't wear formal shirts / ties / jackets because they're old and that's what you expect them to wear, they wear it cos that's what they grew up wearing...in the same way me in my early 50's grew up wearing trainers, jeans, t shirts, etc - stuff my Dad would never have worn, I continue to wear those and on occasion a football top - including both of the new home and away once I receive them. Age shouldn't limit what somebody can / can't wear

What a fantastic explanation 👍🏽👏🏾

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I haven’t seen much moaning on this one to be fair .. seems 99% of folk think it’s smart 

Absolutely, been pretty well recieved!

There have been some utter moon howlers on Twitter, my favourite one was some fat ******* moaning that it "looks like a burds nightie" :lol:

Where do you even begin with that one?

15 minutes ago, tian447 said:

There have been some utter moon howlers on Twitter, my favourite one was some fat ******* moaning that it "looks like a burds nightie" :lol:

I though that was quite funny and the guy who said it is a well respected poster on here, was totally tongue in cheek btw. 

been here before
30 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Id say it looks more like a wrapper a ***** pad comes in.

Probably appeals to a fair amount of the permanently menstruating women who post on here so fair play to the marketing dept.

16 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I though that was quite funny and the guy who said it is a well respected poster on here, was totally tongue in cheek btw. 

Perfect patter for the 1940s, and probably about the last time someone on the planet actually bought a nightie :whistling:

Quite a few other tweets were moaning about it being more suited to the women's team, so not just one person. Bit of a strange thing to get worked up about if you ask me. 

GlasgoJambo

For me it reinforces why I don’t go into 95% of high street shops but that said,  if Hearts were to base their kits around what I like we’d only sell about 10 a year 😄

Each to their own, and godbless all Jambos 🙏🏼

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Woft, think I like it.  I reckon it'll be a "even nicer in the flesh" deal here.

I'm on the whites team at 5s (like the team who wear whites, there's no racial segregation.  or actually, it's not technically that there isn't, it's more we couldn't as we're all white.  Maybe there is.  Oh shit.  anyway.)  This strip's gettin it.  Longsleeve?  Reckon

It been to long since they brought away tops out long sleeves..I’m not a strip buyer anymore but I’d buy bother this years kits if long sleeve was available and potter about house with them 

queensferryjambo

Home and away are both fantastic IMO.

Best home since 2014/15 and best away since the Rosebery kit IMO (the best selling Hearts away kit ever I believe).

If this isn't our best selling away kit in years I will be very surprised.

B3BEFEDC-368B-4C8D-AA6F-E6B3D7974B33.jpeg

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
8 hours ago, Sertse said:

Aye that is tidy. Very very nice effort. Collar looks superb as well.

heartofmidlothian_2223awaytopshortsleeveadultpreorder_1655461494frontofshirt.jpg

heartofmidlothian_2223awaytopshortsleeveadultpreorder_1655461500backofshirt.jpg

heartofmidlothian_2223awaytopshortsleeveadultpreorder_1655461565detailcrestandumbrobadge.jpg

heartofmidlothian_2223awaytopshortsleeveadultpreorder_1655461576detailbackofneck.jpg

Got to say I love that sponsor calligraphy of stellar in maroon. 

Very classy. Don't know much about the company but that's a damn cool sponsor name on the shirt.

Certainly beats "wonga" haha

7 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Sham tank?...his school years must have been brutal..probably what drove him on to his success😂 

️ His golfing years were no better …. known throughout the club as……

……………….Tam Shank … ️ 

13 hours ago, Sertse said:

Fecking smart if that's the away top. Very happy.

b25lY21zOjA5NzhlMWIzLTgxMzMtNGEzYS1iNTBkLWNjZjM2NDg4NTVmNDowMjU1NjhkNC03ZjhjLTRhMTEtYWVjMC0yYmE4NzRhMWM5YzM=.jpg

Polka dots???

Just why???

Feck right aff wi that!!!

Unknown user
4 hours ago, SecN said:

Surely perving over the model for our new strip is on the same scale as wolf whistling at the female medic we used to have. 😳

You reckon she can hear me? 😟

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Perfect patter for the 1940s, and probably about the last time someone on the planet actually bought a nightie :whistling:

Quite a few other tweets were moaning about it being more suited to the women's team, so not just one person. Bit of a strange thing to get worked up about if you ask me. 

Do you not see the irony? 

Its not Polka Dots, I read it explained somewhere it was squares to signify the old cobbles in Edinburgh..

Italian Lambretta

You can see were the inspiration came from. That visit to Tynie by William was certainly worthwhile 😄

image.png.71d7ae6dda956a9f142e3372df85b409.png

2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Maroon font & numbers would set it of but it won’t be, fecking black likely 

Had maroon on last seasons could well be maroon this year

41 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

You can see were the inspiration came from. That visit to Tynie by William was certainly worthwhile 😄

image.png.71d7ae6dda956a9f142e3372df85b409.png

And the boss of SO is a big Currant Bun.  

...a bit disco
13 hours ago, tian447 said:

😆

A wee look at who I was replying to would indicate how serious I was. It does look a bit like a nightie though. We don't all go to our scratchers dolled up in Ann Summers finest like you seem to tian.

Also, I look feck all like my Twitter avatar! I lifted that 'pic of a Celtic fan gazing at Johan Mjallby adoringly from his seat' from here years ago, ya cheeky fecker!

😂

8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Do you not see the irony? 

It's your Twitter account, isn't it? :lol:

Almost everybody on Kickback on the home top-

We need a home top with less white and gold on it

Hearts-

Here is a classy top, best in a decade

Guys on Kinlckback-

SORT OTT THE COLLAAAAAR

Almost everybody on Kickback on the away top-

Really need a white top maroon shorts combo, to hell with the blue kits

Hearts-

Here is a white away top with maroon shorts with a subtle design on it that is fashionable but will look pure white on TV

Guys on Kickback-

MAD POLKADOTS OOOOOTTT

Personally I think both kits are tremendous,  the design on the away top will only really show up on close inspection but is very smart...the home top is outstanding 👌 

Nelly Terraces
20 hours ago, Sertse said:

No way, if you join the dots there's actually a hidden message

Screenshot_2022-06-17-14-09-37-547_com.whatsapp.jpg

Superb. Well played Sir!

Bret the Hitman Hearts

I agree with this:

3 hours ago, 1953 said:

Don't like the wee dots I'm afraid. Makes it look a bit girly for me.

but I also agree with this:

45 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Hearts-

Here is a white away top with maroon shorts with a subtle design on it that is fashionable but will look pure white on TV

It just means I won't buy it, sadly

On 10/06/2022 at 16:03, Smithee said:

I think it's a gorgeous colour, I wish they'd sort out the colour on the badge though!

Look, the badge on the wall behind him is updated, why not the kit?

Twists my melon man.

286290993_10228020086274541_264741856833

Who at the club can we contact to get this sorted, because it does my nut in as well.

Edited by Bret the Hitman Hearts

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Looks beautiful 

E5DFEB92-7414-47B6-8683-7B0A71DF75BC.jpeg

I never even noticed it was a Hearts top she was wearing. 

The sponsor certainly caught my attention, it stands out. 

Bazzas right boot
20 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Woft, think I like it.  I reckon it'll be a "even nicer in the flesh" deal here.

I'm on the whites team at 5s (like the team who wear whites, there's no racial segregation.  or actually, it's not technically that there isn't, it's more we couldn't as we're all white.  Maybe there is.  Oh shit.  anyway.)  This strip's gettin it.  Longsleeve?  Reckon

We used to have White's v darks. 

Guarenteed, some ****ing idiot would turn up in a yellow or a stripey top tho. 

One bloke turned up in a Newcastle top - he had one job! 

We also manged a yes v naw game and a brexit game. 

Bungalow Bill
20 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Don’t think it’s available in long sleeve. 

5 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

😆

A wee look at who I was replying to would indicate how serious I was. It does look a bit like a nightie though. We don't all go to our scratchers dolled up in Ann Summers finest like you seem to tian.

Also, I look feck all like my Twitter avatar! I lifted that 'pic of a Celtic fan gazing at Johan Mjallby adoringly from his seat' from here years ago, ya cheeky fecker!

😂

:lol:

I didn't look into much detail, but did wonder. 

It's amazing how some people just look "Celtic", speaks volumes for their club and their supporters. 

I'm sorry that I suggested you look like that, nobody deserves that kind of comparison... well, apart from them :lol:

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

:lol:

I didn't look into much detail, but did wonder. 

It's amazing how some people just look "Celtic", speaks volumes for their club and their supporters. 

I'm sorry that I suggested you look like that, nobody deserves that kind of comparison... well, apart from them :lol:

😁

5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We used to have White's v darks. 

Did you play for the KKK five aside team?

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Did you play for the KKK five aside team?

I was tricked.

I thought it was a Halloween 5 a side team and we were all dressed as spooky ghosts.

Do you think there is a benefit for any non-retail style of company to have shirt sponsorship of a football team. 

I am sure the great unwashed are all slugging a particular Irish cider and blowing their giro with particular betting companies but how many of us are going to utilise Stellar Omada’s service?

It would be interesting to hear what sort of impact this has on what is likely a business to business or enterprise style company. Are the suits in the main stand all now going to start spending their corporate budgets with them?

1 minute ago, SecN said:

Do you think there is a benefit for any non-retail style of company to have shirt sponsorship of a football team. 

I am sure the great unwashed are all slugging a particular Irish cider and blowing their giro with particular betting companies but how many of us are going to utilise Stellar Omada’s service?

It would be interesting to hear what sort of impact this has on what is likely a business to business or enterprise style company. Are the suits in the main stand all now going to start spending their corporate budgets with them?

I reckon much like our safety net launch video a lot of people will have googled the company and clicked on their website which will have raised awareness and potentially some direct income