22-23 Away Kit revealed ( updated )

Sertse

Could it be designed and finished already? I saw this on the season ticket video. Screenshot_2022-04-22-13-53-06-040_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.76ad50a1e765bd0227db0446ff02c2b1.jpg

I'm hoping for a black away top with maroon trim like the old third top or classic white with maroon trim. Not a fan of light blue, one of my least favourite away tops in recent memory.

As for the third strip, please keep the inter style kit Hearts, it's a thing of beauty.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• tian447

• dannymack

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Could it be designed and finished already? I saw this on the season ticket video. Screenshot_2022-04-22-13-53-06-040_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.76ad50a1e765bd0227db0446ff02c2b1.jpg

I'm hoping for a black away top with maroon trim like the old third top or classic white with maroon trim. Not a fan of light blue, one of my least favourite away tops in recent memory.

As for the third strip, please keep the inter style kit Hearts, it's a thing of beauty.

I want a white away strip.  I'm always on the whites team at 5s and struggling for stuff that fits my latest body shape!  Seems easier to get new kit than a new physique

I'm torn between wanting something bold for the home shirt this season, like we had with the Ajax style kit about a decade ago, and something classic Hearts because we're about to represent ourselves in Europe next year. Black socks would be a nice change though, for a season. 

Away kit, nice and clean white kit after a couple of seasons of blue.  A bit of maroon trim down the sides, and a maroon numberset on the back. 

Third kit (because we're in Europe and might need it), we should go for something different. There was a mockup on here years ago of a shirt with 4 maroon and navy blue alternating square panels on it that looked shit hot, always wanted to see us go for something like that.  Possibly even a Blackburn Rovers away/Atlas home style half maroon half navy split. Just something different.  Alternatively, all black, with the Hearts badge and Sponsor in plain white. 

Did I mention we're in Europe next season? :smuggy:

4 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

White away top please not any shade of blue in it. White and maroon.

This

Absolute Scenes

aye the light blue has run its course. 

The inter style kit has been tremendous so we'll probably keep it (i.e. hoping we keep it)

The 3rd kit is in its 1st season and I'm sure we said the 3rd kit will always be available for 2, so will remain the black and blue stripes.  For an away kit I would like a white and maroon kit, but if we were to do something different I hope it's yellow or silver, something different from sky blue. I hate the light blue kits we've had the last few years.

Simple maroon effort for the home with a white collar. Nice reverse away kit, with maroon collar and shorts, a la 98 cup winners shirt. And an our there effort just incase for Europe.

15 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

The 3rd kit is in its 1st season and I'm sure we said the 3rd kit will always be available for 2, so will remain the black and blue stripes.  For an away kit I would like a white and maroon kit, but if we were to do something different I hope it's yellow or silver, something different from sky blue. I hate the light blue kits we've had the last few years.

I have seen Hearts in a yellow kit once and I hope I never see them in one again. 

It's really simple IMO, maroon for the home kit, white with maroon flashes or candy stripe. None of this pale blue pish. If any experiment needs done  leave it to the 3rd kit.

Speaking of strips I heard Jim Duffy telling a story about how Vlad wanted a green away strip, someone talked him out of it last minute 😱

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I want a white away strip.  I'm always on the whites team at 5s and struggling for stuff that fits my latest body shape!  Seems easier to get new kit than a new physique

Congratulations on having worked so hard to develop your new body shape. You deserve your wish to be granted.

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

haha! great minds!

:yas:

Amazing timing. That kit lives rent free in my head :lol:

Just now, I P Knightley said:

Congratulations on having worked so hard to develop your new body shape. You deserve your wish to be granted.

Yeah, thanks, it's quite impressive.  The beer and sausages have really kicked in.

The silver away kit, with the silver and maroon reversed for the home kit.

Failing that, maroon with minimal white trim, reversed for the away.

Echo others on not wanting light blue.

Also (and I say it every year) make the maroon on the badge match the kit.

Edited by Taffin

1 minute ago, Arfur said:

New version of the best hearts kit ever with updated material and white version for away

6817F4AF-A086-444C-B55F-0E6AAA64041A.jpeg

Or this. Please and thank you Hearts.

2 minutes ago, Arfur said:

New version of the best hearts kit ever with updated material and white version for away

Na, same material.  If the players want their nipples back, they need to earn them.

kingantti1874

The inter will be the 3rd kit for next year as well.

for the away either 1. A remake of the candy stripe or 2. A remake of the 1986/1987 away.

no more powder blue, pink, yellow please 

Percival King
32 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Speaking of strips I heard Jim Duffy telling a story about how Vlad wanted a green away strip, someone talked him out of it last minute 😱

Ian Murray (the Hearts supporting MP, not the one who gets 30 year old football scores shaved into his hair) referred to this in his book. Vlad proposed changing our colours to green and yellow, the same colours as Kaunas FC, almost exactly the same as the Celtic away kit at the time. He also seemingly wanted tartan introduced into our kit.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Ian Murray (the Hearts supporting MP, not the one who gets 30 year old football scores shaved into his hair) referred to this in his book. Vlad proposed changing our colours to green and yellow, the same colours as Kaunas FC, almost exactly the same as the Celtic away kit at the time. He also seemingly wanted tartan introduced into our kit.

😆 his head would have been on a spike well before the end of 2012

I wouldn't be averse to a more "modern" home top again this season. Nothing over the top, a subtle design would look good. Thinking along the lines of when Nike did the tops with the darker sleeves compared to the rest of the top, usually had darker design/different material (like the French home top from a few years ago). For the away kit it needs to be a remake of my favourite away top of all time, the white Bukta with the Maroon band! One our in house kit genuises did a mock up last year and it was proper sploosh. 

No doubt we will have the Henry Ford Umbro sales person telling us we can have any colour of away kit we want, so long as its a shade of blue!! 

RustyRightPeg

I think Umbro have been a disaster for us, the away kits in particular. Hopefully this is our last season with them. 

Would like to see us go back to Hummel or go left field and with Kappa. 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I think Umbro have been a disaster for us, the away kits in particular. Hopefully this is our last season with them. 

Would like to see us go back to Hummel or go left field and with Kappa. 

kappa. We all going on a diet bud? 

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

kappa. We all going on a diet bud? 

😂😂 no comment

Our kit releases annoy me, can they not just show us at the end of the season instead of doing wee shitty snippets trying to make us all guess.

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, Sertse said:

The design will have been chosen months ago and Umbro will have given us samples already. Unfortunately we'll be in for a long wait to see it since they don't normally unveil it until end of June / start of July :( 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

No silver. Ever again.

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Our kit releases annoy me, can they not just show us at the end of the season instead of doing wee shitty snippets trying to make us all guess.

Booooo…

Have a mate who's been working at tynie last 2 weeks and was told the work had to be finished today prior to the photo shoot of strip on Monday👀👀 

55 minutes ago, Arfur said:

Sensational.

55 minutes ago, Arfur said:

I’m of the same mind.  A modern take on both strips would be good.  Nice for those big European nights under the lights. 🙂

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

image.thumb.png.6acb326831314ed17b2361bf7cba2aac.pnglook under the sponsor, more writing, looks very similar to this years 

diamonds on sleeves? 

9 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

image.thumb.png.6acb326831314ed17b2361bf7cba2aac.pnglook under the sponsor, more writing, looks very similar to this years 

Is that diamonds on the sleeves ?

Batistuta87
18 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

That IS this years with more text underneath 

image.png.214f8bd81f14ee2856102df94660123b.png

Unless we're getting the same kit again, maybe different collar or something. Sleeves, stripe etc is the exact same as this year's here. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Arfur said:

I'm biased but my local university team usually incorporates little bits of argyle trim on the sides. I'd love to see a bit of that in white and maroon, with perhaps a bit of light blue lines

Celebration University of North Carolina Men’s Soccer V Loyola Maryland NCAA First Round Dorrance Field Chapel Hill, NC Tuesday, November 18, 2021

North Carolina Tar Heels will wear black basketball ...

Batistuta87
9 minutes ago, happyjam said:

Is that diamonds on the sleeves ?

Nah its a stripe

image.png.214f8bd81f14ee2856102df94660123b.png

Not convinced this is the new kit. The sponsor is different but would be surprised / disappointed if this is the new kit because it appears to be exactly the same. 

Percival King
32 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

The design will have been chosen months ago and Umbro will have given us samples already. Unfortunately we'll be in for a long wait to see it since they don't normally unveil it until end of June / start of July :( 

I'm sure I remember teams playing in the cup final (can't remember whether it was Scotland and/or England) in their new strip but I suppose it would probably depend on contracts with sponsors and kit providers.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to 22-23 Away Kit revealed ( updated )