Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )

jamboinglasgow

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

He is very much in the Griffiths mould, he wouldn’t play for Hearts and no one (except you maybe) would want him playing for Hearts.

Never knew he was a hibs fan. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Rudy T

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

And Porteous. 

Bob could make him a player. 

Feck that.. We dont want or need thugs in maroon. 

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He is very much in the Griffiths mould, he wouldn’t play for Hearts and no one (except you maybe) would want him playing for Hearts.

Good points.  :biggrin:

Under the floodlight
9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

And Porteous. 

If he pulled himself together he could make a half decent pair of curtains.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Feck that.. We dont want or need thugs in maroon. 

The voice of reason.  👍

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Outside of Cadden I just don’t see anything in them thats remotely positive. Hes the only one in their squad id even look at if available too

Harry Clark is the one I’d have. 

Already, the suggestion of 'Porto' signing for Hearts is not exactly going down a storm.  :lol:

I wonder why?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Hes an Arsenal player though

You're getting Clark and Arsenal mixed up with Porteous and Arsehole.

👍

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
7 hours ago, Deevers said:

They’ll be trying to get Lennon to come back from Cyprus. 

Disappointing if that happens but extremely predictable. 

I'm not saying lennon is some kind of managerial great he most certainly isn't but he has a knack of getting results. 

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You're getting Clark and Arsenal mixed up with Porteous and Arsehole.

👍

🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Seriously? I didn't realise that. Looked shite

Indeed was on loan at County first half of the season then onto Hibernian of Lochend second half of the season

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣

Indeed was on loan at County first half of the season then onto Hibernian of Lochend second half of the season

not just second half of this season but next season as well

Just now, milky_26 said:

not just second half of this season but next season as well

Poor ****er…Though at least he has a bit of talent so they have two decent players to rebuild with

They have a poll on fuds.net for who they want as new manager.  The Lennon / Brown dream ticket is currently ahead.

Birregrande
8 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Isn't this all very Vlad feeling?  I mean, without all the fun bits we had at those times.

That's what I was thinking - well at least a Vlad vibe, but without the crazy stories, Champion's League, and Big Cup wins of course.  I'm in the camp hoping for a soccerball USA manager, would be brilliant to observe!

Absolute Scenes

Harry Clarke is absolutely guff. At no point whether at County or Hibs has he looked remotely better than any of our current players. Atkinson couldn’t get past him much, sometimes that happens in games. We can do so much better

however, for pure banter and seethe from the small team, it would be worth it us taking him off them

RustyRightPeg
6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Harry Clarke is absolutely guff. At no point whether at County or Hibs has he looked remotely better than any of our current players. Atkinson couldn’t get past him much, sometimes that happens in games. We can do so much better

however, for pure banter and seethe from the small team, it would be worth it us taking him off them

I think he’s a right sided centre half and not a left wing back in fairness. He’s powerful and quick, raw in a sense but has potential. 

No more baloney from Maloney’s jabronis? Would’ve preferred him to have pished some money away over the summer then get booted in September. Hope they appoint MacKay so they have to tie themselves in knots defending a racist. 

42 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The timings of the sackings are what would alarm me more if I was hibs. 

No plan, just knee jerk reactions. 

Can't disagree but I am sure Budge would tell you that you can end up looking stupid and without a plan if you do something stupid like hire Shaun Maloney.   

Unless they think they are in danger of going down the timing of the decision makes little sense.  But then if they do think they are in danger of going down, why not be in any rush to appoint a new boss?

You've gotta wonder whether there was some sort of falling out.  

Gordon's son being their equivalent of Joe Savage (afaict) would worry me far more.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Can't disagree but I am sure Budge would tell you that you can end up looking stupid and without a plan if you do something stupid like hire Shaun Maloney.   

Unless they think they are in danger of going down the timing of the decision makes little sense.  But then if they do think they are in danger of going down, why not be in any rush to appoint a new boss?

You've gotta wonder whether there was some sort of falling out.  

Gordon's son being their equivalent of Joe Savage (afaict) would worry me far more.

That would worry me too. 

There is no plan, no cohesion. 

It's great. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Zico said:

No more baloney from Maloney’s jabronis? Would’ve preferred him to have pished some money away over the summer then get booted in September. Hope they appoint MacKay so they have to tie themselves in knots defending a racist. 

Or MartinDale 

Rick Sanchez
9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Amazing 

HMFC sends it's regards on behalf of Takis Fyssas you diving *****.

38 minutes ago, RobNox said:

They have a poll on fuds.net for who they want as new manager.  The Lennon / Brown dream ticket is currently ahead.

They are of the belief that Lennon beat us with ease every game.Just the usual Hobo thought process  of erase the negative and only ever remember the odd win.

11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That would worry me too. 

There is no plan, no cohesion. 

It's great. 

It is great but personally I thought it was better before they sacked Maloney!  Was hoping they'd give him until early next season.  

Maybe it will get even better though.  That David Gray they've appointed isn't the guy that sung Babylon is it?

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

And Porteous. 

Why would you want us to sign a ned up on a serious assault charge (against a woman)?

47 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They are of the belief that Lennon beat us with ease every game.Just the usual Hobo thought process  of erase the negative and only ever remember the odd win.

And they seem to have completely forgotten how it all ended first time around, and how he went on to derail Celtic's 10iar

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

Mental 😂

I can’t find the meme where they rip off Maloneys mask and it’s Cathro underneath 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

Clearly worried St Johnstone will overhaul their 8 point advantage in the next 5 games. It was never meant to be - the way Maloney approved of their hammer-throwing tactics on Saturday and said he wants the same for the next 5 games...These are players that should all be looking to the WC in later in the year, why's he want them kicking people and still losing, when they could be playing better than Brazil (and losing)?

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I can’t find the meme where they rip off Maloneys mask and it’s Cathro underneath 😆

I have it but it isn’t uploading correctly 

Edited by RustyRightPeg

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

We should bid for Cadden, as a squad player

We allegedly tried to sign Cadden when he was a ‘Well player but nothing came of it.

That might have been down to money but sadly, it might have something to do with Cadden being a Celtic fan.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

All his signings will be like Wtf? And get me out of here, best player sold, best defender looking to move ASAP and a few injured. 

Sacking him now will make things worse for them. 

Apparently, Porteous is also angling for a move.

:drummer:

2 hours ago, Under the floodlight said:

If he pulled himself together he could make a half decent pair of curtains.

That made me laugh more than it deserved!

34 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Elffish has left the building ....

That too! :biglaugh:

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I have it but it isn’t uploading correctly 

I definitely shared it a few months ago but can’t find it on here or elsewhere 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆?!?!

TyphoonJambo

I wonder how many have relegation clauses. That could be the reverse motivation that sees them nose dive into the championship. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Maloney / Hibs - Lee Johnson appointed ( Merged )