Europa league/conference 22/23 - Zurich v Hearts

mickycameron98

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, Waterboy said:

I think you've listed all the winners of the current ties.  The winners will go on to the Champions League 3rd qualifying round, it's the losers that will drop down to Europa League qualifying and end up possibly facing us.

Slim chance of us facing most of those sides.

Seriously?!!! hahahaha what a muppet I am 😂

Well that changes things a lot! 

So my revised list would be.......

Pyunik of Armenia
Zalgiris of Lithuania
Shamrock of Rep. Ireland
Dinamo Zagreb of Croatia
Shkupi of North Macedonia
Linfield of N.Ireland
Qarabag of Azerbaijan
FC Zurich of Switzerland
M Haifa of Israel
Maribor of Slovenia
Ferencvaros of Hungary
Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia
HJK of Finland
Slovacko of Czech Rep
Partisan Belgrade of Serbia
Midtjylland of Denmark

Dynamo Kiev of Ukraine or Fenerbache of Turkey (0-0 after first leg). Losers would be a possibility

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Heartsmad1874

• JimmyCant

• hughesie27

14 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Seriously?!!! hahahaha what a muppet I am 😂

Well that changes things a lot! 

So my revised list would be.......

Pyunik of Armenia
Zalgiris of Lithuania
Shamrock of Rep. Ireland
Dinamo Zagreb of Croatia
Shkupi of North Macedonia
Linfield of N.Ireland
Qarabag of Azerbaijan
FC Zurich of Switzerland
M Haifa of Israel
Maribor of Slovenia
Ferencvaros of Hungary
Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia
HJK of Finland
Slovacko of Czech Rep
Partisan Belgrade of Serbia
Midtjylland of Denmark

Dynamo Kiev of Ukraine or Fenerbache of Turkey (0-0 after first leg). Losers would be a possibility

I THINK the losers of the Kiev v Fenerbache game have an additional game to play against a low level side and the loser of that tie drops into our draw. Might be talking out my arse there though.

Edited by hughesie27

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I THINK the losers of the Kiev v Fenerbache game have an additional game to play against a low level side and the loser of that tie drops into our draw. Might be talking out my arse there though.

Aye, you are 😂

Loser of Kiev and Fenerbahce plays Slovacko in 3rd qualifying round.   The winner of that tie then joins the playoff round as a possible opponent for us.  He has all three sides listed in his possibilities.

7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

ALL the losers of the current CL ties drop down to ELQ3 where they ALL have to WIN another tie to get into our draw

2 minutes ago, Waterboy said:

Aye, you are 😂

Loser of Kiev and Fenerbahce plays Slovacko in 3rd qualifying round.   The winner of that tie then joins the playoff round as a possible opponent for us.  He has all three sides listed in his possibilities.

Not the first time.

Frank Sidebottom
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Correct, the losers of that game and the tie between FC Midtjylland v AEK Larnaca will play either Partizan Belgrade or Slovacko.  The two winners progress into Priority group 4, who will come out of the hat first followed by the 5 teams from the CL in Priority group 3. 

Just now, Frank Sidebottom said:

Correct, the losers of that game and the tie between FC Midtjylland v AEK Larnaca will play either Partizan Belgrade or Slovacko.  The two winners progress into Priority group 4, who will come out of the hat first followed by the 5 teams from the CL in Priority group 3. 

The draws already been made in terms of who will play Partizan and who will play Slovacko, see previous posts.

2 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Scroll back to @Waterboy excellent graph which clarifies everything in simple terms.

Fitzroy Pointon
30 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

So who’s watching Motherwell v Sligo Rovers tonight. Should be on hesgoals or iptv

Hesgoal don't show UEFA games anymore. I have looked on IPTV but nothings showing on Motherwell TV. 

Edit. Motherwell TV on now.

Edited by Salad Fingers

4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hesgoal don't show UEFA games anymore. I have looked on IPTV but nothings showing on Motherwell TV. 

Edit. Motherwell TV on now.

Watching on Motherwell to now on iptv

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

IPTV friendlies has it. match 4 if you use the same source as me

Fitzroy Pointon
8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

IPTV friendlies has it. match 4 if you use the same source as me

Got it in the SPFL section 👍

Ricardo Quaresma
22 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Not sure if Slovan Bratislava beating Ferencvaros is a shock or not but Slovan won 2-1 in Hungary tonight.

I would love to avenge that defeat to Ferencvaros

Bet C Gordon would too

The defence for that goal :facepalm:

22 hours ago, Waterboy said:

Updated with the results from tonight.  Every game other than one still all to play for.

image.thumb.png.37a528610b4aa847c1e3849cc1b290d8.png

Fantastic graphic.

:thumb:

Fitzroy Pointon
14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Aiden Keena playing for Sligo. 

And scores 

2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Keena scores

Cracking lob over the keeper, leading the line well tonight and wouldn’t be surprised if he gets another 

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, gar jambo said:

I don’t understand why the Irish sides seem to do well in the early stages against decent sides home or away. 

Half way through their season at this point. 

KyleLafferty

I don’t understand why the Irish sides seem to do well in the early stages against decent sides home or away. 

Cause they are half way through their season.

Because they play summer football so have the sharpness from being midway through their season while other sides are still in the midst of pre-season. Same with the Scandinavian sides.

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

Cause they are half way through their season.

Ah that makes sense bud but still they have a right go eh 

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Largo said:

Yes , really helps all clubs with co-efficient. 🙄 

Are you that ‘ger?

If so…

Spoiler

:bolt:  

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Silly question but is it pronounced slygo or Sleego?

Slygo 

Cory McNamara
4 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Silly question but is it pronounced slygo or Sleego?

Sly-goh, like the town. Slay-go, if you are a Motherwell fan.

4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Are you that ‘ger?

If so…

Reveal hidden contents

:bolt:  

I take it your another who wants HMFC to struggle through play off rounds rather than enter European football at group stages ..

But lets all laugh at Motherwell instead 😪

Motherwell losing to Sligo. Long way to go but is that the level of top scottish teams? Some will be in hysterics. Personally I'd rather scottish football wasn't embarrassed in Europe. But I'm sure I'm in minority 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Slygo 

4 minutes ago, Cory McNamara said:

Sly-goh, like the town. Slay-go, if you are a Motherwell fan.

Thanks I’ve been pronouncing it incorrectly all this time :lol:

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, Largo said:

I take it your another who wants HMFC to struggle through play off rounds rather than enter European football at group stages ..

But lets all laugh at Motherwell instead 😪

Motherwell have no chance of doing anything in Europe

They’ll still take points from us though, because of dicks like John beaton

You know you’re going to get booted from here soon, don’t you?

Just keep dropping the rabbit droppings all over this thread, you’ll get there

Now you’re going on ignore

24 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Cracking lob over the keeper, leading the line well tonight and wouldn’t be surprised if he gets another 

HT  Sligo now sitting back on their lead

9 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Motherwell losing to Sligo. Long way to go but is that the level of top scottish teams? Some will be in hysterics. Personally I'd rather scottish football wasn't embarrassed in Europe. But I'm sure I'm in minority 🤷‍♂️

I'm with you.

Our top flight teams losing to Sligo Rovers (no disrespect) is embarrassing. I'd rather Motherwell were pumping them and making it all the way to the groups.

Heartsmad1874

Most Scottish teams in the early qualifiers have shocking results like this due to it being their first game.

Why can't Motherwell be involved in the League Cup Groups and just missed the matchday that just past out. Surely having played 3 competitive games could have helped them tonight.

9 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Nah I agree. Benefits the league as a whole if all our sides can perform in Europe. Barring a miracle Motherwell and Utd were never making the group stages but would be nice if they could each still contribute something to the coefficient. 

Given our last attempt at Europe I also can't really bring myself to laugh at other sides making a tit of it.

Malinga the Swinga

No embarrassment to Hearts if Motherwell get beat. They were dugshit last season, barely won a game after Christmas and somehow scraped into Europe.

Couldn't give a toss if they lose.

Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Motherwell have no chance of doing anything in Europe

They’ll still take points from us though, because of dicks like John beaton

You know you’re going to get booted from here soon, don’t you?

Just keep dropping the rabbit droppings all over this thread, you’ll get there

Now you’re going on ignore

Your being silly now 😝

So who is going to get us co-efficient points this season - I'd think long about that before I answer 😁

Taking points because of John Beaton ..That's a victim excuse .

Booted off ..For what reason ?

On your ignore list so me being still remaining here will make no difference to you  ..cheers bud 👍

Heartsmad1874
15 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

If Motherwell beat Sligo over two legs how many qualifiers for them to make the group stage? 

Two more. Winner of this game plays the winner of Sparta Prague/Viking Stavanger of Norway, 0-0 after first leg in Prague.

1 minute ago, Jamboross said:

Nah I agree. Benefits the league as a whole if all our sides can perform in Europe. Barring a miracle Motherwell and Utd were never making the group stages but would be nice if they could each still contribute something to the coefficient. 

Given our last attempt at Europe I also can't really bring myself to laugh at other sides making a tit of it.

Well said. Most Hearts fans believe we are English Championship/high League 1 level. To prove that we have to do ourselves justice in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No embarrassment to Hearts if Motherwell get beat. They were dugshit last season, barely won a game after Christmas and somehow scraped into Europe.

Couldn't give a toss if they lose.

👍🥂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Europa league/conference 22/23 - Zurich v Hearts