Robbie Appreciation Thread

Robbies right hand man

38 minutes ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

Huge, Huge F*****g Huge game for RN today…..

He can wash all the bad blood away with a win today…. Huge for him, and the club in terms of our season and the preparations for next season.

C’mon Robbie! ‘Mon the Hearts!!! FTH

🇱🇻

There we go again with the Robbie haters trying to set targets.

He already beat them in a semi-final but its always down to the next one, isn't it?

I think we should win but that doesn't always happen in a close game.  Beaton may influence that.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Bazzas right boot

• Sooks

• Watt-Zeefuik

Neverforgetfiveone
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

There we go again with the Robbie haters trying to set targets.

He already beat them in a semi-final but its always down to the next one, isn't it?

I think we should win but that doesn't always happen in a close game.  Beaton may influence that.

I’m no Robbie hater! But he carries baggage I’m afraid…. Win today though will wash all that away! 

1 hour ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

I’m no Robbie hater! But he carries baggage I’m afraid…. Win today though will wash all that away! 

Only with the haters that carry a grudge.

13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

True, but those people are Hearts fans too. All the guy was saying is win today and those last few have to hold their hands up and actually applaud the guy. It’s something that’s needed to happen so that EVERYONE is on his side.

In a way it doesn’t really matter if doesnt go on to win the cup, strange though that sounds, although of course that would be nice and he’d be right at the top of the legends table if he did.

Edited by JimmyCant

Neverforgetfiveone
38 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If you read my original message it involves no hate - only positive support 👍🏼🇱🇻

32 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

True, but those people are Hearts fans too. All the guy was saying is win today and those last few have to hold their hands up and actually applaud the guy. It’s something that’s needed to happen so that EVERYONE is on his side.

In a way it doesn’t really matter if doesnt go on to win the cup, strange though that sounds, although of course that would be nice and he’d be right at the top of the legends table if he did.

I'm just saying he has done well and finished third before the split.

I think if we play well we win today.  The Beaton factor concerns me more.

7 minutes ago, edramone said:

If we win this, RN will be a legend.

If we lose, it'll just take him a bit more time to become one!

Robbie Neilson was a player in the quality side of 2006

Bobmeister is already a legend!

:yas:

7 minutes ago, edramone said:

If we win this, RN will be a legend.

If we lose, it'll just take him a bit more time to become one!

This.

The chances of either team winning the cup this year are very slim though.

We can always dream though.

Shows the mentality that a win against Hibs, something Neilson achieved last time at this stage, is deemed the measure to get everyone onside. And, if he achieves this, again,  it doesn't matter not to win anything? 

I'm not even a big  Neilson fan but the constant resetting of the 'huge' game scenario can only be trolling or for those where the previous results don't fit the agenda

11 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Shows the mentality that a win against Hibs, something Neilson achieved last time at this stage, is deemed the measure to get everyone onside. And, if he achieves this, again,  it doesn't matter not to win anything? 

I'm not even a big  Neilson fan but the constant resetting of the 'huge' game scenario can only be trolling or for those where the previous results don't fit the agenda

That is how I read it.  Last throw of the dice to get a dig in given we have nothing to play for in the league and wouldn't be expected to win the cup.

14 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Not a Neilson fan myself  but nobody can deny how well he has done. Another win today and I will happy to be proved how wrong I've been. 

Glad to see us win but we were very lucky thought it was a shocking performance. 
The midfielders were absolutely rank not at the races but goals count so thank god we scraped through 

Watt-Zeefuik

Beni out

Devlin limited

Halliday crocked

Down to Haring and McEneff in midfield

Souttar out

Smith out

Halkett crocked

Kingsley crocked late

Down to Sibbick and Moore on the back line

Anyone blaming Robbie for us chasing the game late needs to stop following Hearts. FFS. We just beat Hibs in a SC semifinal with a reserve team.

Not for the first one a Craig Gordon save a way for a roasting.  Having said that well done Robbie, fab season all round. 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The guy is a tactical joke.

Fantastic result, ****ing loved it, but Neilson is shit.

Dusk_still_wrong

Watt-Zeefuik
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This is your take after today?

Welcome to the ignore list.

Great result considering the loss of key personnnel and the referee's leniency towards their borderline illegal approach to the game. 

But for a Boyce miss and a couple of wrong offside calls, we would have been out of sight by the break. 

Neverforgetfiveone
3 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Robbie Neilson was a player in the quality side of 2006

Bobmeister is already a legend!

:yas:

That’s Sir Robert to you 😂

9 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

This is your take after today?

Welcome to the ignore list.

The haters have been slavering for 14 months now trying to empty Robbie and now look absolutely humiliated.

3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Great result considering the loss of key personnnel and the referee's leniency towards their borderline illegal approach to the game. 

But for a Boyce miss and a couple of wrong offside calls, we would have been out of sight by the break. 

I worried second half when we lost Halkett.  I did think Sibbick looked much more confident in the centre of the defence than on the right of it.

Tremendous from Robbie. He should enjoy today because he's ****ing earned it. Great result and he's just brought over £2m into the club via the guaranteed money from the group stages (plus ticket sales etc). 

This is huge going into next season. 

Just now, frankblack said:

I worried second half when we lost Halkett.  I did think Sibbick looked much more confident in the centre of the defence than on the right of it.

He did yeah. He's 99% excellent - but too naive to play right back in this league. 

Watt-Zeefuik

100% record as a player and a manager against Hibs at Hampden.

Great time to be a Hearts fan.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Had you on ignore that long that I forgot how much nonsense you spouted. 

You must be 

:seething:

Everyone else is 

:jambobanana:

You are greeting because Bob is still manager. 

The day keeps getting better. 🤣

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The haters have been slavering for 14 months now trying to empty Robbie and now look absolutely humiliated.

He's done a good job, but he hasn't won anything yet he has restored our club back to it's natural order. 

He's deserves huge credit for that. 

8 minutes ago, OTT said:

Tremendous from Robbie. He should enjoy today because he's ****ing earned it. Great result and he's just brought over £2m into the club via the guaranteed money from the group stages (plus ticket sales etc). 

This is huge going into next season. 

Think it’s guaranteed £3M 😎🇱🇻

24 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Got the job done, that performance won't be good enough for Rangers or Celtic but. 

Fxxx the SPFL
26 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

How are you still on here away over to tramps net

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's done a good job, but he hasn't won anything yet he has restored our club back to it's natural order. 

He's deserves huge credit for that. 

Apart from winning a place in the Euro group stages and £3m+ income?

We are highly unlikely to win the SC Final given we will be massive underdogs.  However, its a shot to nothing.

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

FB_IMG_1647300929757.jpg.fe1c19694c0c248ebd2cf6e8c6f9888b.jpg

Just now, frankblack said:

Apart from winning a place in the Euro group stages and £3m+ income?

We are highly unlikely to win the SC Final given we will be massive underdogs.  However, its a shot to nothing.

We aren't in the group stages we are 2 games home and away, from Europa league group stage it's a playoff, if we lose we go into conference league group stage 👍

If think we can win the cup tbh. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
32 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This is a joke post right?

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got the job done, that performance won't be good enough for Rangers or Celtic but. 

Robbie can't account for Hibs setting out to injure our players - Halkett going off handed them the momentum because Moore isn't an adequate replacement. Maybe fair to criticise, but Robbie has done a tremendous job this season and just brought in several million into the club.

Hopefully by some minor miracle we'll see Smith, Halkett and Souttar back for the final, but have my doubts. Need to get someone else in on a short term deal ala Tziolis/Andy Thorn type. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We aren't in the group stages we are 2 games home and away, from Europa league group stage it's a playoff, if we lose we go into conference league group stage 👍

If think we can win the cup tbh. 

Still a lot of cash to be made.  I want us to win the cup, but not sure this is the year.  However, we have games to get our fitness up and maybe get others up to speed in time for the final if we lose Halkett.

Any idea if Souttar is due to return?

Just now, OTT said:

Robbie can't account for Hibs setting out to injure our players - Halkett going off handed them the momentum because Moore isn't an adequate replacement. Maybe fair to criticise, but Robbie has done a tremendous job this season and just brought in several million into the club.

Hopefully by some minor miracle we'll see Smith, Halkett and Souttar back for the final, but have my doubts. Need to get someone else in on a short term deal ala Tziolis/Andy Thorn type. 

Hibs were physical, but for large parts of that game we were missing, I don't like to make excuses, because even with those player's out I still think Hearts have a better team and midfield. 

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

This is a joke post right?

I think he had money on Hibs at the bookies and has lost big time. :lol:

Brighton Jambo
35 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Away back to your own board to commiserate with your fellow thugs.  Like others have said, on to ignore you go.