• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Bazzas right boot

• Sooks

• Watt-Zeefuik

Just now, Led Tasso said:

I think it's a reasonable stretch goal next year to split them. Not a "must do" or any such thing, but an aspiration.

Based on what. We are having a very good year and are 30pts behind them. Just scudded 5-0 at Ibrox. 

coatbridgejambo

I've had my doubts about robbie but happy it's worked out for him as I have always liked him on a personal note.

Happy for him 

Happy for hearts 

Happy for us all

Bring on the weege

Really growing into a manager of substance.

I called for his sacking.

He is all about us.

Well done to the board for ignoring me and others.

Neilson take a bow you Hearts c%$t I love ye

coatbridgejambo
4 minutes ago, kila said:

Not just on the Robbie train, on the Robbie plane to Eurooooope

Yeah and a much better plane than his last one 😁

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Based on what. We are having a very good year and are 30pts behind them. Just scudded 5-0 at Ibrox. 

Based on that's what aspirations are, where you'd like to be. No reason we can't move forward from here.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As I've said before

PhotoFunia-1645922783.thumb.jpg.f9ce59d515a55d2d08e92602341ca717.jpg

Last season I thought he should have went for Brora but deserves extra years for what he has achieved. Comfortable in third place with a cup final on the horizon and exciting times ahead

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Win the cup and there will be no question about Robbies leadership. 

lol. There is no question right now. Everything you can reasonably expect from the man is delivered.. winning the cup moves him to legend staus 

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Dusk till Dawn and Bongo all over this thread 😂

The result is all that matters with this game. If you asked me last week if we could secure third, put hibs in the bottom 6 and get to the the final I would have bit your hand off.

Bongo will be reporting people left right and centre for criticising him 🐍

There is a few that are gutted. 

It's actually funny now. 

FC Wacker München
7 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Win the cup and there will be no question about Robbies leadership. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Desperate stuff 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, OTT said:

Robbie can't account for Hibs setting out to injure our players - Halkett going off handed them the momentum because Moore isn't an adequate replacement.

Some seem to deliberately forget Hibs did the same in the 2016 cup tie. Came out after HT to deliberately knobble Djoum, who was running the game, and succeeded. Like today, we were walking wounded at the end of that game. Today was the dirtiest Hibs team I think I've ever seen. Ref let them away with murder. Winning's even sweeter when they (literally) threw absolutely everything at us.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Bite me. I don’t think it’s unfair comment. Was that tactically impressive v 10 men?

Since when do tactics, or even form, matter in a derby? It's about fight and taking your chances. We did both. Hibs arrived with zero aim of playing football. You could tell just from their starting line-up. They are now basically Hamilton and hopefully will end up in the same place.

Factuer Moi
4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

What a man. That's a proper hearts man. 💕 

Bob Knobbed Them.

Maybe he can be forgiven for past failures.

He has done a great job both times he has been here.I don't know what some folk expect in a manager at Hearts but for some fans Robbie will always be one game away from being torn to shreds.

Big respect to him and all the footballing staff.

Edited by vegas-voss

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

Next season we're going to be closer to revenue parity for the calendar year than we've been for 30 years. Rangers are going to lose some critical players and have enormous operating deficits.

This season we had a very good year but it was also our first back from the championship and we have several young players who got their feet under them this year.

Stretch goals are called stretch goals for a reason. They're best case scenarios. We probably won't split the OF, but we might.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He has done a great job both times he has been here.I don't know what some folk expect in a manager at Hearts but for some fans Robbie will always be one game away from being torn to shreds.

Big respect to him and all the footballing staff.

they expect the impossible and change the goalposts simply becuase they can’t handle being wrong.  Robbie has proved me wrong and I’m ****ing delighted.

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

they expect the impossible and change the goalposts simply becuase they can’t handle being wrong.  Robbie has proved me wrong and I’m ****ing delighted.

Same mate I was pissed with him and the team just before and after the cup exit.But he has well nd truly came through that spell.Yes we will have sticky spells again but what we do do under him is find a way out of those hard times

Edited by vegas-voss

Watt-Zeefuik
55 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

"They can now enjoy it at work and at school" by which he means a summer of piss takes on your Hibs mates. :lol:

If at any point this season you’ve wanted him gone you’re a bit reactionary.

If you still cant get on board with him you’re honestly stupid as **** and shouldn’t ever come back to Tynecastle.

2 wins v the vermin in a week, 2 semi wins over them in 18 months, 3rd place by a mile, Europe till Christmas. GIRFU THEM

Nookie Bear

There’s a time and place to discuss tactics and whether a win was deserved or not, but that time is not a couple of hours after beating THEM in a cup semi final. 

I mean, have a word!!

Factuer Moi
3 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

"They can now enjoy it at work and at school" by which he means a summer of piss takes on your Hibs mates. :lol:

Even Deeper , aimed at The Kids in the Hibs side and The Kindergarden Boss

3 hours ago, ramrod said:

Definitely put any lingering doubts to bed today.

A good few players didn't turn up but we kept the head didn't panic and got the job done.

Two semi final wins against Hibs, Championship win in a canter and 3rd place in a canter silences the doomsday merchants on here, surley ?

You’d think but some of the gremlins would rather criticise the performance than admit they were dead wrong 

2 hours ago, Mr Rabbit said:

The result is all that matters with this game. If you asked me last week if we could secure third, put hibs in the bottom 6 and get to the the final I would have bit your hand off.

Don't care if they are Hearts supporters, we really don't need supporters like them .They should just **** off and drain the life out of some other clubs fans forum  and give us all peace .

south morroccan
1 hour ago, Factuer Moi said:

'Four or five months until the next one'. Robbie showing more faith in them than some of their fans.

Factuer Moi
2 minutes ago, south morroccan said:

'Four or five months until the next one'. Robbie showing more faith in them than some of their fans.

Yeah

Showing more good looks than them too.

It was **** all to do with Robbie’s tactics. After they scored we played absolutely shite. 

Haring, McKay, McAneff, Sibbick, Moore and Boyce all had an off game in my opinion yet we still won. 

Those still moaning….

:bolt: 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

It was **** all to do with Robbie’s tactics. After they scored we played absolutely shite. 

Haring, McKay, McAneff, Sibbick, Moore and Boyce all had an off game in my opinion yet we still won. 

Those still moaning….

Plus with as inexperienced and young a back 4 as you'll ever see in maroon after Kingsley and Halkett had to go off.

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Plus with as inexperienced and young a back 4 as you'll ever see in maroon after Kingsley and Halkett had to go off.

Kicked off the park. 

You’ve always backed him and fair play. Love you Toque. It was a horrible nervy game but once again we’ve done them at Hampden. 

:fth:

9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Those still moaning….

It’s funny how folk see games differently, I thought Haring had a decent game. McKay and Boyce certainly weren’t up to it today. I’m going to need to watch the game on the box though.

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

No idea what you’re on about you massive nonce

Don't react to them mate, we were pish second half you are right. 

3rd place is great, levein achieved that, but can Robbie do one better and win the Cup? 

He's certainly been backed for it so no excuses. 

2 hours ago, FC Wacker München said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Desperate stuff 

How do you doubt him that he can't win it? 

31 minutes ago, smiler said:

It’s funny how folk see games differently, I thought Haring had a decent game. McKay and Boyce certainly weren’t up to it today. I’m going to need to watch the game on the box though.

McKay's first time pass for opener made it perfect for Simms. Put him through second half again first time. Very lucky not to be on crutches. Boyce should have buried one. Not much Nelson could do about that.

Tears and snotters elsewhere. Winning is everything. 

Edited by Riccarton3

3 hours ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I don't give a monkey's about criticism, I hope you share the same opinion on the final with whoever we get, the result is all that's matters, as no-one remembers a loser? 

FC Wacker München
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How do you doubt him that he can't win it? 

I know win lose or draw he’s ten times the manager and 100 times the Hearts man that Daniel Stendel ever was.

That absolute fraud should spend the rest of his time on the dole for what he done to our club.

Thankfully we had Robbie on hand to sort out his mess 🥰

3 minutes ago, FC Wacker München said:

I know win lose or draw he’s ten times the manager and 100 times the Hearts man that Daniel Stendel ever was.

That absolute fraud should spend the rest of his time on the dole for what he done to our club.

Yeah backed by Ann, given a pre season. 

Whatever you say chief 😂

He left for Mk Dons just pipe it. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

3 minutes ago, FC Wacker München said:

It was Harry that ruined our club not Stendel. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Bad smell Bongo. 

:rofl: 

Let's see if he wins it, you can get excited all you want, but it means feck all if we don't win it. 

Jack Ross achieved 3rd with Hibs. 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

Nookie Bear

We’ve just won a semi final against hibs and certain people are desperate to roam on the parade, even giving it the “can he win the final?” ultimatum garbage. 

People like that will never get football. When you win a big cup game or when you beat your local rivals, you don’t care how it’s done as long as it is done - that’s the Gorgie Way when it comes to that lot. 

So sod off and knock one out over Alex Neil, Daniel Stendel or that Norwegian twat and let us get on with the task in hand of celebrating OUR team.