Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hearts fans first. 

If we have the demand for an extra 1500/2000 fans to watch us every other week then we accommodate them. 

If hibs cut our allocation out of spite then that is what they do. 

We can't control how they act but 100% we should be putting our fans first. 

We'll be cutting the away allocation due to demand, they'll be cutting it back just to  retaliate, appease jealous fans and in general being petty. 

That wil be  your hibs class right there. 

You’ll like this bazza absolutely spot on with the above. If they play tit fur tat thats up to them. Derby is the big game of the season and 4 sides full of Jambos shouldn’t be underestimated 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

You’ll like this bazza absolutely spot on with the above. If they play tit fur tat thats up to them. Derby is the big game of the season and 4 sides full of Jambos shouldn’t be underestimated 

I'm sick of them as well Tbh. 

They have too much fun at Tynecastle. 

The whole stand must give them a lift. It's basically bouncing from start to finish.

Get the gimps in the top corner sourounded by 4 sides of hate. 

Every finger pointing at that McGeady arsehole who thought he had a hard time because he was Irish, sorry chose to be Irish. 

This time he'll be under no illusions it's because he's a ex celtic and hibs prick. 

The can retaliate and show of a half empty stadium and claim it as a win. 

They'll **** it up, they always do. 

If they cut back us and the OF just to retaliate and be Billy big Bawz they could do themselves out of the best part of £1m. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

The more i think about  why not reduce the Hobo's allocation ??

What can they really do back, bar similar and it will be to there detriment 

Aye,FTH

Edited by SCFHearts

John Findlay
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It's like debating with a five year old 😂

You have their age far to high.

Excuse my ignorance on this. Considering buying tickets for me and my son (first time in a long time). It has Gold and Bronze under the pricing is this based on the seating ? I know they used to do different price tickets for class A games Hibs, Smellies, etc. 

Cheers in advance

2 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Excuse my ignorance on this. Considering buying tickets for me and my son (first time in a long time). It has Gold and Bronze under the pricing is this based on the seating ? I know they used to do different price tickets for class A games Hibs, Smellies, etc. 

Cheers in advance

Yeah it's based on areas of the Stadium 

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Spot on , This giving them the full allocation or they will cut ours is bollocks,  it they do so be it   We should be including both Derbies in every single season ticket sold. This pally wally act with those fandans gets right on my thruppeny bits.

Amen brother

39 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Amen brother

I don't think cutting back allocations has worked out well for Hibs in the past. 

They are just left with half empty stands. 

They don't have enough demand to fill Easter Road with their own fans, unlike us. If they did I bet they would cut ours. 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hearts fans first. 

If we have the demand for an extra 1500/2000 fans to watch us every other week then we accommodate them. 

We'll be cutting the away allocation due to demand, they'll be cutting it back just to  retaliate, appease jealous fans and in general being petty. 

I agree with a lot of what you say but the Edinburgh Derby is now the best atmosphere in Scotland since the O/F started their tit for tat allocation cuts for each other.

I think Hearts and Hibs should always give the full stand to the other as it's a great spectacle for Scottish Football plus I love seeing us win at Easter Road 😀

To cut Hibs would make us as petty as the old firm. 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Takes jobs away from folk though

Maybe but technology is ever changing and everyone needs to realise that. Do you use a chip and pin card?  No shortage of jobs in Scotland at the moment, in fact quite the opposite. 

32 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

does this mean no walk-up tickets available if all season tickets sell?

Probably be tickets for games v teams with poor travelling support numbers. Depends how much of the Roseburn they are selling as STs I suppose.

Already hear of talk on social media that Rangers and Celtic fans will be doubling up to gain entry 

Really Hope Hearts are on top of this

5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

How many have the wee team sold.

:greggy:

They announced 10k last week, but thats hibs for you

Looking at there dots its unlikely

Biffa Bacon
24 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I agree with a lot of what you say but the Edinburgh Derby is now the best atmosphere in Scotland since the O/F started their tit for tat allocation cuts for each other.

I think Hearts and Hibs should always give the full stand to the other as it's a great spectacle for Scottish Football plus I love seeing us win at Easter Road 😀

Why have you decided that the best atmosphere is a full stand of away fans, what about 2 stands each? Or 2 sections of 1 stand and look after your own fans before accommodating others?

Glad to see the Roseburn opened up for season tickets. I support the decision to exclude derbies from the season ticket. I couldn't care less about the atmosphere Hibs fans bring to Tynie but I do care about getting a ticket for the away derbies as they are some of the most enjoyable matches of the season. Hibs would undoubtedly reduce our allocation if we did that to them regardless of if they could sell out the rest of the ground.

Hearts have stated although reducing the a cheeks allocation hibs will get full stand and vice versa.

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hearts fans first. 

I agree with the club and am happy they haven’t cut the wee team’s allocation. 

jambo-in-furness

If we fulfill our expectations this season then next year (if Hibs are still in the premier) things may and probably will change Roseburn stand allocation wise.   

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Already hear of talk on social media that Rangers and Celtic fans will be doubling up to gain entry 

They can treble up if the scumbags want to.

No ticket no entry.

43 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

That could create a serious health and safety issue. Better to cut their allocation further. 

I'm half tongue in cheek, but we know fine and well the police and stewards can't manage large groups of them. If we dropped their allowance down to sub 1k then I think the authorities would have a better chance of policing access effectively. 

What if they spilled over through the segregation? It would be the club that gets blamed for it. 

49 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Hearts just have to refund those who don't get in.

Gates shut when 1400 are in. 

2 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Cheers in advance

Gold will be the upper section with bronze the 8 or so rows at the front below the walkway.

It will cost slightly more to avoid the rain on such days & you get a better view (IMO) from the upper section 👍

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

What, thought the new STs were being available in July??

Can you go and collect your ST at the ticket office??

I chose delivery by post??

Did you think they'd gone round everyone's houses and collected the old ones or something?

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

The correct answer 🇱🇻
plus the Hibs game is guaranteed to be live on the box !!!

The most recent one wasn't!

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Cheers in advance

Bronze is the lower rows, below the concourse. Gold is the ones above the concourse. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts just have to refund those who don't get in.

Gates shut when 1400 are in. 

So costing Hearts money then!

It  the two cheeks only get 1300 be easier to keep on top off it, should be told to show there tickets all the way from the Haymarket or the busses they are on 

Treat them like the shite they are 

Edited by SCFHearts

The transfer news, the ST sales and the FoH sub mothly totals are great during the summer break.

Hope we can reach 15,000 STs.

2 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Why have you decided that the best atmosphere is a full stand of away fans, what about 2 stands each? Or 2 sections of 1 stand and look after your own fans before accommodating others?

Because I believe that football needs away fans, I love the atmosphere at away games following hearts.

With regards to two stands each, I'm not sure what teams you're referring too? I know Livingston give up 80% of their stadium as they can't sell out.  Which teams have two stands for home and two stands for away?

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Because I believe that football needs away fans, I love the atmosphere at away games following hearts.

With regards to two stands each, I'm not sure what teams you're referring too? I know Livingston give up 80% of their stadium as they can't sell out.  Which teams have two stands for home and two stands for away?

Kilmarnock, Motherwell & St Johnstone.

St Johnstone actually give up 2 and a half.

wentworth jambo
4 minutes ago, TurboT said:

It’s nothing to do with atmosphere, it’s to do with looking after your own fans before any other teams - especially Lochend who don’t forget, voted to lose money purely to see us demoted. Yet people in here saying we should continue to turn away our own fans to provide seats for them, just in case we lose 1000 or 2 tickets for 1 or 2 away games a year. Nah - not for me - Hearts fans first - FTH

Edited by wentworth jambo

2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

It’s nothing to do with atmosphere, it’s to do with looking after your own fans before any other teams - especially Lochend who don’t forget, voted to lose money purely to see us demoted. Yet people in here saying we should continue to turn away our own fans to provide seats for them, just in case we lose 1000 or 2 tickets for 1 or 2 away games a year. Nah - not for me - Hearts fans first - FTH

Head shot 

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The most recent one wasn't!

I can't believe how many people have forgotten that, or is it because they don't want to lose out on the chance of a trip to Easter Road?

I get that people look forward to away matches. I used to go to every Hearts game,but it's surely better to have as many Hearts fans in Tynecastle every game?

Peakybunnet

To be honest am swithering about getting a season ticket in the Roseburn if can’t  go to the Hibs games.  It should be about filling Tynecastle with home fans to create a bigger wall of noise and intimidation. 

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

To be honest am swithering about getting a season ticket in the Roseburn if can’t  go to the Hibs games.  It should be about filling Tynecastle with home fans to create a bigger wall of noise and intimidation. 

Yeah,  I would prefer that the Club keeps it simple and sells all season tickets for all games home games.   Removing the biggest 2 biggest league games from the ST does feel a bit short sighted.   

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Yeah,  I would prefer that the Club keeps it simple and sells all season tickets for all games home games.   Removing the biggest 2 biggest league games from the ST does feel a bit short sighted.   

Just one game.

jambo-in-furness

The way I’m reading it is

Hearts fans are getting priority over the uglies but!

Not when we play Hibs!

WTF,  why am I pledging for life?  FTH.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, TurboT said:

No way we should give hibs fans priority over Hearts fans wanting to watch us. 

Nothing petty at all  about prioritising your own fans over others. 

Nothing at all. 

If we have the demand we should cut them back. 

10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nothing at all. 

Bang on  FTH

Its quite easy for Hibs to show they have sold 10.5k   ST's and if so, so be it, but maybe its more hope than reality for them

Either way we will smash them as per and thats pleasing 

I can see both sides of the argument regarding the Hibs allocation. 

The OF should be cut to One section. Move any internal barriers and facilities to make this permanent. Special security arrangements for one off cup games should be put in place. 

9 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nothing at all. 

Petty would be cutting your opponents allocation unnecessarily. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I can see both sides of the argument regarding the Hibs allocation. 

The OF should be cut to One section. Move any internal barriers and facilities to make this permanent. Special security arrangements for one off cup games should be put in place. 

If demand is there from home fans, then I completely agree, we should cut Rangers and Celtic to the bare minimum.

I'd make an exception for the derby games as a full away stand at both grounds is a significant element in what makes them special. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)