Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I couldn’t get through on the phone, but emailed and got sorted quickly. Was hoping to go up a few rows so don’t get soaked when it rains, but only managed from row 2 to row 3 to get seats together. Not too bad and maybe not get so wet 😂

Ever the optimist… 🌧😄

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yvonnejambo
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ever the optimist… 🌧😄

I’m hoping for bright sunny days all season so I don’t need to test row 3s level of soaking 😁

scott herbertson
11 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m hoping for bright sunny days all season so I don’t need to test row 3s level of soaking 😁

At level 3 you get to look down on people in level 2 and in level 1

But you still have to wear a hat

Frost Report, The – Nostalgia Central

John Findlay
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

I know my place.

yvonnejambo
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

😁 at my height I look up to almost everyone! 

niblick1874

Good morning Bond, glad you could make it. I have something new for you.

Always fun to come see you Q.

Now pay attention Bond.... In that specially lined case over there is a specially lined envelope. In that envelope is a new way of killing. It is deadly. There is no antidote. No hope of survival. You must hand it to the chap very quickly and walk away, because as soon as he puts it in his wallet, claiming ownership, he will drop down dead.

My goodness Q, What's in the  envelope?

You must keep this to yourself Bond. It's called a Heart of Midlothian Football Club season ticket.

I have heard of these things Q. I am not that brave.  

Malinga the Swinga
20 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I couldn’t get through on the phone, but emailed and got sorted quickly. Was hoping to go up a few rows so don’t get soaked when it rains, but only managed from row 2 to row 3 to get seats together. Not too bad and maybe not get so wet 😂

Nothing wrong with being a little wet though, adds to the fun

Rogue Daddy
21 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Eh, no.... you're going to get soaked. ☹️

Up-sides... officials and away players should be able to hear your abuse quite clearly. Hopefully you'll make some of them cry! 😀👍

joondalupjambo

Seat moved after email sent to club, took 15 minutes for them to reply.  First an acceptable move but then they came back within 30 minutes with a better option and we took that one.  Excellent service from the ticket office.

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Can’t wait for the 21st. Going to pick up my first ST for several years, next to a good friend.

Hope you both enjoy your trip to the ticket office! 😉

yvonnejambo
3 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Eh, no.... you're going to get soaked. ☹️

Up-sides... officials and away players should be able to hear your abuse quite clearly. Hopefully you'll make some of them cry! 😀👍

Yeah well it’s my son that does more shouting than me and I still think row 3 will be a little bit less wet than we were in row 2 😃. The 4 hour drive home means we are dry before getting home anyway 😂 Our  new seats are directly behind our old ones in sec P. 
Can’t wait to get back! 

Rogue Daddy
15 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah well it’s my son that does more shouting than me and I still think row 3 will be a little bit less wet than we were in row 2 😃. The 4 hour drive home means we are dry before getting home anyway 😂 Our  new seats are directly behind our old ones in sec P. 
Can’t wait to get back! 

😆👍

23 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Hope you both enjoy your trip to the ticket office! 😉

He and his friend have moved their seats to each side of a third one. I’m hoping very few existing ST holders will want to move to a single seat in the middle of a row, so with any luck an in-person trip won’t be needed. I guess we’ll see.

Bazzas right boot
On 16/06/2022 at 17:38, yvonnejambo said:

Can’t wait to get back! 

Closer is  better, you can boo and point really hard at our players when they make a bad pass. 

Cracking day out. 

Not sure how many available but I do know that there are no double seats available below row 23.

Was in the TO the other day looking to move down a bit nearer the walkway. I was informed no chance unless seats in corner or worms eye view. 

I would guess about 2k available after hospitality has been catered for. 

bigdavemaddog
13 hours ago, luckydug said:

Not sure how many available but I do know that there are no double seats available below row 23.

Was in the TO the other day looking to move down a bit nearer the walkway. I was informed no chance unless seats in corner or worms eye view. 

id be looking for an aisle seat due to mobility issues

14 hours ago, luckydug said:

I will alter you all right now that my boy and I moved from section S, Row 28 into the Gorgie Road end so I can get a 3rd for my other boy who is old enough to go...

Loved my seats in the old stand and new but have saved a fortune moving seats  TBH

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - open sale starts Tues 21/6 : 12,500 sold (updated )
Fort Vallance
17 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Was at ticket office 9am Weds, around 40 single seats in upper and lower - Wheatfield Block D.

I know people want to stay in their own seats out of tradition. But I don't know why they don't ask some to move 1 or 2 seats along to free up two together. It's not like anyone is moving miles away. More likely to sell two together rather than a single seat.

24 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I know people want to stay in their own seats out of tradition. But I don't know why they don't ask some to move 1 or 2 seats along to free up two together. It's not like anyone is moving miles away. More likely to sell two together rather than a single seat.

I agree with this. The ticket office should be contacting fans and asking them if they would mind moving one seat to the right or the left.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

There has to be a technology that can do this. 

Would free up more groups of seats. 

Some would moan like it was the end of the world, but it should be done if it can be. 

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Agree entirely. There should be some sort of small print that states you can be moved maybe +/- 3 seats from the one you originally chose. If there are two spare seats in a row, then logic dictates that they’d be sold if they were together. 

The club would have to issue new plastic season cards each year right enough, but surely the increase in ST money would negate the cost of producing these cards? 

33 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Agree entirely. There should be some sort of small print that states you can be moved maybe +/- 3 seats from the one you originally chose. If there are two spare seats in a row, then logic dictates that they’d be sold if they were together. 

The club would have to issue new plastic season cards each year right enough, but surely the increase in ST money would negate the cost of producing these cards? 

For me, I love my seat, If I have had that seat all the seasons previous I would want my same one sorry... However I would not be against the club contacting fans asking if they would be up for moving on the chance that they did not care.. or  Could even offer an incentive, cheaper ST price and maybe the chance of cheaper Europe Home game prices for the cost of moving seat.  

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

So when are they sending out STs by post. Renewed mines 2 weeks ago.  

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

July

Does this count for those in the Gorgie Stand ? if I remember correctly something's changing at the turnstiles? Also herd a rumor of the ST's going to work with Android wallet/Samsung wallet/apple wallet?  I wonder if you could add it  technically now as a loyalty card as it takes a photo of your card then you could just get the bardcode scanned of the ticcket from for your phone ? There is also a part of me thats loves getting the physical ST.  

We got tickets for section B as there was nothing decent available in the Main Stand when we were buying online a few weeks ago and switched to section S today. We did it through email/by phone and were sent a screenshot of the available tickets (79/997 - there's an automated count, I didn't do it manually) so there should be plenty of options for people in the general sale.

Edited by Stanley_

See the picture on the posters reply showing HEARTS display at Hampden, awesome

What ever happened to the hi and at best b, one 😆

3 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

That's a good point  

I renew my seat out of habit. I've had the same seat since the Wheatfield was built. 

Then there was 10 of us across two rows 

We're now down to 4 and I'm the only one in one of the rows 

I appreciate that might say something about me 😄

2 hours ago, HMFC-1874 said:

Does this count for those in the Gorgie Stand ? if I remember correctly something's changing at the turnstiles? Also herd a rumor of the ST's going to work with Android wallet/Samsung wallet/apple wallet?  I wonder if you could add it  technically now as a loyalty card as it takes a photo of your card then you could just get the bardcode scanned of the ticcket from for your phone ? There is also a part of me thats loves getting the physical ST.  

I'm in the Gorgie, went in today to move seats and was told tickets being sent out in July.

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I'm in the Gorgie, went in today to move seats and was told tickets being sent out in July.

Ah grand, Cheers!

2 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

We got tickets for section B as there was nothing decent available in the Main Stand when we were buying online a few weeks ago and switched to section S today. We did it through email/by phone and were sent a screenshot of the available tickets (79/997 - there's an automated count, I didn't do it manually) so there should be plenty of options for people in the general sale.

....was that 79 avalable in section S, 997 across all sections?

37 minutes ago, JALBO said:

....was that 79 avalable in section S, 997 across all sections?

79 available out of 997 seats in Section S (not across all sections).

Edited by Stanley_

1 minute ago, Stanley_ said:

79 available out of 997 seats in Section S (not across all sections).

👍

If 79 was to be an average number of seats left per section, it would almost certainly mean that over 13,000 season tickets have actually been sold ahead of the general sale starting on Tuesday.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

👍

If 79 was to be an average number of seats left per section, it would almost certainly mean that over 13,000 season tickets have actually been sold ahead of the general sale starting on Tuesday.

Hospitality seats will be reserved as well. 

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Hospitality seats will be reserved as well. 

That's right. I'm not sure how the club factors those into their ST sales, so I don't include those seats in my count.

davemclaren
59 minutes ago, JALBO said:

That's right. I'm not sure how the club factors those into their ST sales, so I don't include those seats in my count.

👍

Gorgie_Rules

General sale tomorrow I believe? Hopefully have an indication by end of the week on how many we can sell, 14.5k would be great, 15k would be incredible 

Just now, Gorgie_Rules said:

General sale tomorrow I believe? Hopefully have an indication by end of the week on how many we can sell, 14.5k would be great, 15k would be incredible 

I still think we will breach the 15 thousand barrier for the first time , then there are European batch tickets and half season tickets to take in to account .................... record year for match day income I reckon

Biffa Bacon
22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I still think we will breach the 15 thousand barrier for the first time , then there are European batch tickets and half season tickets to take in to account .................... record year for match day income I reckon

Agreed, also limited supply will help to sell hospitality, as it may be the only way to guarantee attendance.

13 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Agreed, also limited supply will help to sell hospitality, as it may be the only way to guarantee attendance.

I had not even considered that .............................. I would be surprised if the hospitality for European games was not packed to the gunnels 

Should just have made them available for the derby too in my opinion but never mind , may be this will appeal to some

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Should just have made them available for the derby too in my opinion but never mind , may be this will appeal to some

Agree but this is better than no STs in the Roseburn. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)