*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

37 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Looking at the calendar getting ever closer to the first real game (26days) it is getting just a little concerning that we need 2 decent strikers and not a lot seems to be happening. 

I suspect they're is a heck of a lot happening they're just going about it the correct way, like it should be 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

what are our finances? is it public?

Foh

final

3rd

europe

hickey

season tickets

300k for youth player 

More players left than have joined as well hope football manager guy savage gets players in asap as time is running out for july 30th.

Also i dont fancy playing with no striker or just boyce all season when im £360 a pop for my season ticket

6 minutes ago, ericb said:

I suspect they're is a heck of a lot happening they're just going about it the correct way, like it should be 

I suspect you are totally correct,  and the next scarf above the head photo will suddenly appear without any prior warning or ITK posts. 

47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s becoming apparent that Simms and Shankland MAY not have been the primary targets. We’ve publicly said we can’t afford Simms unless it’s a loan and we’ve publicly said we’ve not made an offer for Shankland which his club confirmed.

Looking at the calendar getting ever closer to the first real game (26days) it is getting just a little concerning that we need 2 decent strikers and not a lot seems to be happening. Another couple of weeks and it’s too close for comfort IMO so I expect us to be pulling several rabbits out of hats this week and next, probably players out of left field we’ve never heard of or spoken about

Fairly sure we heard last week about these rabbits. I just hope we do no way should we be in a position that we’re panic buying the first two strikers willing to join. Gnando was one of those and he was utter gash.

47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s becoming apparent that Simms and Shankland MAY not have been the primary targets. We’ve publicly said we can’t afford Simms unless it’s a loan and we’ve publicly said we’ve not made an offer for Shankland which his club confirmed.

Looking at the calendar getting ever closer to the first real game (26days) it is getting just a little concerning that we need 2 decent strikers and not a lot seems to be happening. Another couple of weeks and it’s too close for comfort IMO so I expect us to be pulling several rabbits out of hats this week and next, probably players out of left field we’ve never heard of or spoken about

People worry though because once you remove Simms and Shankland from the equation they have absolutely no idea who we could possibly be going for.

Fear of the unknown is strong.

7 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Foh

final

3rd

europe

hickey

season tickets

300k for youth player 

More players left than have joined as well hope football manager guy savage gets players in asap as time is running out for july 30th.

Also i dont fancy playing with no striker or just boyce all season when im £360 a pop for my season ticket

Time for a strongly worded letter.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7 minutes ago, Masonic said:

I guarantee that even if for some reason we end up starting the first match of the season with only Boyce as a recognised striker, we would not finish the transfer window, never mind the season in the same situation. 

FarmerTweedy
20 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

"Jesus Lives" or "Damour Departs"?  Which will last longer?

We've missed out on him, he's signed for Arsenal. ☹

FarmerTweedy
17 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Foh

final

3rd

europe

hickey

season tickets

300k for youth player 

Yeah, it's public.  The Hearts website has a live link to our current bank balance!  🤦‍♂️

FarmerTweedy
10 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I guarantee that even if for some reason we end up starting the first match of the season with only Boyce as a recognised striker, we would not finish the transfer window, never mind the season in the same situation. 

Of course we wouldn't. Some folk are just desperate to make a scene though!

Thought Police
23 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Foh

final

3rd

europe

hickey

season tickets

300k for youth player 

Go on Companies House and you'll get access to decades of accounts if that's your cup of tea.

Ainsley Harriott
58 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You don’t think it’s much better now since he’s been around the club ?

No not really the club was rotten when Craig and all his idiots were running the show. It has improved since Joe came in and removed them. Hes been there whilst its been rotten and good.

Bongo 1874
16 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Are you sure?

Doesn’t sound like we will

sign him then 

Yes I'm still confident and positive, I was told a loan but if we can get him permanently even better 👍

As i said yesterday Rangers are not interested, that was only picked up today by press / media. 

Toby and Beni working on him 😉

Get this done Hearts. 

stevie1874
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I want us to not even consider talking about breaking the bank on a 29 year old that has no sell on value and no interest in playing for us. 

I want us to sign up and coming players with a point to prove (Beni, Devlin, Atkinson, Cochrane, Rowles etc) that we can sell on and continue to move forward with!

I’d rather we put the best players available on the park in a maroon jersey, instead of constantly looking at how much the sell on value of players are. 

PapaShango
8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Can we not even change the thread title for the young keeper cowie who signed 

Exactly get Damour off this board! 

So according to some we can’t afford Simms wages but we should sign Tom Rogic because he will be on peanuts 😂😂

15 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Could we update it with 58 days of the window left? maybe stop some of the fear/panic mongering

2 minutes ago, pointon said:

So according to some we can’t afford Simms wages but we should sign Tom Rogic because he will be on peanuts 😂😂

According to you we’d signed Simms last week, so your on zero credibility on this thread. Your not the only one mind. At least you had the decency not to mention it again there’s others just digging a bigger hole for themselves.

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

100% get the name of the waste of space prick off the board 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Birnam Wood will never come to Tynecastle!

Foul is Fair and Fair is Foul … the refs motto in the Old Firms favour whenever they come to play us!

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

According to you we’d signed Simms last week, so your on zero credibility on this thread. Your not the only one mind. At least you had the decency not to mention it again there’s others just digging a bigger hole for themselves.

My credibility does not detract away from the fact that if we can’t afford Simms wages apparently how can we afford Tom Rogic

AlphonseCapone
12 minutes ago, pointon said:

1 minute ago, pointon said:

My credibility does not detract away from the fact that if we can’t afford Simms wages apparently how can we afford Tom Rogic

You're a literal liar, why should anyone care what you say on anything. 

16 minutes ago, pointon said:

Right now Rogic is on £0.00. So less than peanuts.

4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

You're a literal liar, why should anyone care what you say on 

2 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

This.

Clown.

😁

Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, savage said:

Hope you are right bongo, i have the fear we uncover another gnando

He was uncovered before the current recruitment set up was in place. 

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, Herbert. said:

That sort of cloud coo coo land stuff that got us the likes of Fysass and Jankauskas. 

With money we didn't have. Won't happen on this watch. 

gorgieheart
45 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

The longer the wait the better the orgasm...

:clumshot:

The White Cockade

So JKB has gone from Joe Savage best in the business and doing a great job 

to

Mad Joe oot!!

Our fans really are the gift that keeps on giving 

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

With money we didn't have. Won't happen on this watch. 

We did have the money thanks to Vlad. 

Just now, The White Cockade said:

to

Mad Joe oot!!

Who's wanting him out? No ones said a bad word against him that I can see.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Herbert. said:

We broke the bank for Naismith, That turned out OK, not everything is about the sell on, It's about what will win us games, Gordon for example saves us 10-20points on his own, He has 0 resale value but I bet he's easily one of our highest earners.

We got a deal within our structure for him. It didn't break the bank but it did mean we were paying top dollar (for us) for a guy who was on the treatment table half the time. A gamble that just about paid off but not one we can afford too often. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Herbert. said:

It wasn't ours and as it turned out wasn't his either. We nearly went to the wall over it. 

I don't want to see that again. We are not Rangers. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Aye, that ended well. 

The White Cockade
9 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Who's wanting him out? No ones said a bad word against him that I can see.

It’s a joke man

lighten up 

but there’s plenty wetting  their pants every day we go without a new signing 

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

It’s a joke man

lighten up 

but there’s plenty wetting  their pants every day we go without a new signing 

There really isnt - its relatively calm. 

The White Cockade
4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

There really isnt - its relatively calm. 

🙈🙈🙈

25 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

to

Mad Joe oot!!

You need a larger sample to make that accusation.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

More convinced it will be a couple of loans. 

Does that mean later deals? Or are we able to get who we want on loan sorted quite quickly?

Rick Sanchez

Were the players training today? Thought we'd have heard from Rowles and maybe a picture of Wright.

Turkishcap

We have to remember also despite the European money we aint played any Euro ties yet so that money aint in our bank yet.

Edited by Turkishcap
Typo

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Were the players training today? Thought we'd have heard from Rowles and maybe a picture of Wright.

Article in the EEN states Rowles not joining up till Thursday.

3 hours ago, Herbert. said:

We broke the bank for Naismith, That turned out OK, not everything is about the sell on, It's about what will win us games, Gordon for example saves us 10-20points on his own, He has 0 resale value but I bet he's easily one of our highest earners.

I disagree with your comment on Gordon. I reckon that there are heaps of clubs who would fork out a decent wedge to have our Craig as a back-up, or even a definite starter. Thankfully, he is ours.

received_412732340799212.gif

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Article in the EEN states Rowles not joining up till Thursday.

Cheers mate 👍 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***