*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

14 minutes ago, Deevers said:

That wee dweeb was posted further up the thread. 

Boy has no followers and is quoting the 4th official comedy Twitter site as his source. 

Edited by CMc

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

The Wrinkly Ninja
4 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

One of my mates just sent me this looks promising now for us lol

IMG-20220704-WA0000.jpg

Driving west? 

Must be going to Rangers!

Sub4TiddlerMurray
5 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

IMG-20220704-WA0000.jpg

...is that winter or summer grass? 🤔

Clerry Jambo
Hearts pushing to get Simms back. Rangers are aware he could become available. Both clubs also looking at other forwards. Loan would seem most likely but Everton may consider a permanent. Richarlison's exit to Spurs leaves them a striker short so that could delay Simms moving.

All roads lead to Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

IMG-20220704-WA0000.jpg

He shouldn't be driving with tunnel vision 

BackOfTheNet

As much as I enjoy the subtlety in Instagram posts etc, kinda just want to know where Simms is going to be playing next season now to be honest. Will it be worth it if he signs for us even at the end of the window? Of course, but I’m not really in the mood for a damn ‘saga’ if there’s going to be one.

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Hearts pushing to get Simms back. Rangers are aware he could become available. Both clubs also looking at other forwards. Loan would seem most likely but Everton may consider a permanent. Richarlison's exit to Spurs leaves them a striker short so that could delay Simms moving.

That’s how you make readily available to everyone information come across as news reporting I suppose. Has not committed to a single thing in that tweet. Used a lot of words when “I don’t know a thing” would have sufficed there, did Anderson.

jamboinglasgow
16 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

IMG-20220704-WA0000.jpg

The groundsman is not going to pleased with tyre tracks on the pitch....

King prawn

trim down the age of the squad? We've only got 4 outfield players aged 30 or over in a squad of 23

Bongo 1874
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Simms, along with a pacy forward. 

We won't be held to ransom for Shankland. 

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, tcjambo said:

400k for Kelly is a waste of money. If we get Simms I would also be looking at other options than Shankland. Maybe a young centre forward like Hornby, who seems to be doing little in Reims right now and might be a good foil for Simms? We should definitely be looking at Levitt as well. 

Didn't Hornby already get a loan to Aberdeen and he was invisible?

I've had an eye on him for a while since he was banging them in for the Scotland u21s but it seems he's had a bit of failure to launch.

Don't think I have ever wanted us to sign a player more than simms.  I rate him so highly.

No shock those cheating ***** Rangers are sniffing around flexing their muscles.  They can properly get right to ****!

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Didn't Hornby already get a loan to Aberdeen and he was invisible?

I've had an eye on him for a while since he was banging them in for the Scotland u21s but it seems he's had a bit of failure to launch.

He got injured straight away and never really got up to speed. 

All time leading scorer for u21s in Scotland. 

He might need a settled home. I wouldn’t be against a move for him. Or Jack Harper (the Spanish Scotsman) 

14 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

What a load of shite journalists come out with.  Aye, Richarlison leaving means Simms needs to stay for now…….while in pre-season with weeks until the campaign begins?

As if Everton won’t be after other high profile forwards. 

Phil D. Corners
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Don't think I have ever wanted us to sign a player more than simms.  I rate him so highly.

No shock those cheating ***** Rangers are sniffing around flexing their muscles.  They can properly get right to ****!

With Rangers on a tight budget I would not put it passed them. Signing him would weaken us. And next season they’ll be could be more worried about us then Celtic. 

john thomas
14 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

As much as I enjoy the subtlety in Instagram posts etc, kinda just want to know where Simms is going to be playing next season now to be honest. Will it be worth it if he signs for us even at the end of the window? Of course, but I’m not really in the mood for a damn ‘saga’ if there’s going to be one.

Don't enjoy/understand/appreciate these Instagram things at all . They just seem designed to annoy 

What is the fekkin point of them ?

2 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

With Rangers on a tight budget I would not put it passed them. Signing him would weaken us. And next season they’ll be could be more worried about us then Celtic. 

This just never seems to affect them in anyway.  By hook or crook (usually crook) those ***** will always find the money.

Utter *****.

1 minute ago, Phil D. Corners said:

😂.  Phil O’Whiskey…..(just jesting)

Bud, we’re a bit away from splitting the Old Firm, it can be done as we’ve shown, but it doesn’t happen often.  

Think we need to be a far more lethal machine to convince people we can achieve the level of consistency to do such.  

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Can see Ronan being next. 

Based on what exactly. 

You seem to just pluck things out of thin air and post them in the hope of one coming true and you getting ITK credit

PapaShango
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Can see Ronan being next. 

I would be delighted if we got him in the door, think he would be a great addition. 

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I’d love to finalise a deal for Simms, whether permanent or a loan, but I’m old and wise enough to know, that if the Rangers are genuinely interested, I’m afraid he’s going to Ibrox

3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’d love to finalise a deal for Simms, whether permanent or a loan, but I’m old and wise enough to know, that if the Rangers are genuinely interested, I’m afraid he’s going to Ibrox

Time for change then 😴 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Based on what exactly. 

You seem to just pluck things out of thin air and post them in the hope of one coming true and you getting ITK credit

Based on he's not the Standard required for English Premier league football, and wolves would rather get a fee for him than loan him out.

But Hearts and Aberdeen are wise and the player himself will want game time, with the likes of neves and other's in that wolves team, I reckon our chances, are very good getting him on loan with an option to buy at end of loan 👍

Bongo 1874
5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Simms will not be going to Rangers. 

Rangers are about to sign a foreign striker, that knocked them out the champions league last season for £2mil. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

We_are_the_Hearts
13 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

What a load of shite journalists come out with.  Aye, Richarlison leaving means Simms needs to stay for now…….while in pre-season with weeks until the campaign begins?

They normally keep them to play in friendlies until they sign their targets

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Agreed. I'd keep Halliday but wouldn't cry if GMS and Gino moved on.

Those are the two for me as well. In my opinion, GMS is a decent footballer but just doesn’t have any drive or desire. Appears happy to be a run of the mill player.

Ginnelly is incredibly frustrating to watch - looks like he should be good but isn’t. Takes the ball up the pitch, gets the opportunity to cross, doesn’t take it and then starts heading back towards his own goal.

Neither offer very much for the team and hopefully we can find better replacements.

Bongo 1874
19 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

This guy gets it 👍

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, CMc said:

That wee dweeb was posted further up the thread. 

Boy has no followers and is quoting the 4th official comedy Twitter site as his source. 

That 4th Official Twitter account was the first I saw mention Jorge Grant. Apparently very reliable for Rangers news too ...

Phil D. Corners
21 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

😂.  Phil O’Whiskey…..(just jesting)

Bud, we’re a bit away from splitting the Old Firm, it can be done as we’ve shown, but it doesn’t happen often.  

Think we need to be a far more lethal machine to convince people we can achieve the level of consistency to do such.  

If you’re buying mate.  😜

I agree, we have what it takes to split the old firm. But Simms is a player I believe will help us comfortably to third. We looked so much better when he joined. 

Without him we could get dragged in battle with top 6 teams. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
28 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Simms will not be going to Rangers. 

Rangers are about to sign a foreign striker, that knocked them out the champions league last season for £2mil. 

Rangers will take him if they know we want him partly to weaken us the other part because we he is a good player 

1 minute ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Rangers will take him if they know we want him partly to weaken us the other part because we he is a good player 

Well if the 4th Official is to be taken seriously, they also mentioned that Simms isn't seen as a priority for Rangers.

Bongo 1874
Just now, The Maroon Pound said:

You seriously think Rangers will pay a fee for him 😂

No chance and as for loan no chance, we have got him 👍

2 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

I don't think rangers really care what we do tbh

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This is going to end well ...

vegas-voss

I got a feeling we are going end up with a couple of players nobody has even mentioned yet.All the chat about Simms ( I would love him back ) Shankland , Ronan etc and it's going to be none of them.

Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

This is going to end well ...

10 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Rangers going to pay £2-3mil for him honest opinion. 

He isn't going on loan to Rangers to warm the bench? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just out of mild interest why do you not think Rangers will pay a fee for him

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

I don't think rangers really care what we do tbh

Correct. We arent seen as a threat to the duopoly......yet

Bongo 1874
Just now, Sooks said:

Because they are about to sign a striker for £2mil, he's had a good loan spell at us. 

Tell me who does he get a game ahead of at Rangers? 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

To be fair they wouldn’t even fork out 500k for a Scottish international when they really needed him. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Because they are about to sign a striker for £2mil, he's had a good loan spell at us. 

Tell me who does he get a game ahead of at Rangers? 

Rangers carry a massive squad and the fee is not so big for them 

9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I got a feeling we are going end up with a couple of players nobody has even mentioned yet.All the chat about Simms ( I would love him back ) Shankland , Ronan etc and it's going to be none of them.

Very strong rumours of Shankland to Dundee United and Ronan to Aberdeen, think you’ll be spot on re players not mentioned on the chat

Edited by adam1998

Bongo 1874
Just now, Sooks said:

Rangers carry a massive squad and the fee is not so big for them 

They do, but Shakala, Morelos, Roofe, Colak, I think they might try and move on before signing anymore strikers. 

Mr Elwood P
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Rangers going to pay £2-3mil for him honest opinion. 

He going on loan to Rangers to warm the bench? 

I don't think anyone will pay £2-3m for him right now. 

Just now, Halliphax said:

To be fair they wouldn’t even fork out 500k for a Scottish international when they really needed him. 

That was not because they could not find the money to do it though

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***