*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Yup, so he can stay put.

That’s an option but then his team still owe Utd £500k. Maybe they’d prefer £400k from us to offset that.  I’m making up the numbers of course 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Last I heard on simms was he was keen on coming back, down to Everton wether they want to Loan or sell him. We are willing to put our attempt in at both permanent of course will be harder due to interest elsewhere. We are much more confident than this time last month however👍🏻
pushing to get a defender in the door late this week early next if we can beat off the competition. 

Great, thanks for the info mate as always

10 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Movement this week, we are in a position where we don’t need to and won’t be held to ransom for mental fees. Savage is doing his magic, a little more patience for the reward 

Makes sense and I do not agree with others saying we should just pay the half a million because United are prepared to …………. If Shankland does not want to move there then it should not change our offer

Special Agent Dale Cooper
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

That’s an option but then his team still owe Utd £500k. Maybe they’d prefer £400k from us to offset that.  I’m making up the numbers of course 

Totally, this is all hypothetical. It's probably all nonsense anyway!

Clerry Jambo

I’m a simms before shankland man. Ellis is vital to Neilson’s formation. Sure there are plenty other options for a second striker alongside simms. 

Agentjambo
16 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Movement this week, we are in a position where we don’t need to and won’t be held to ransom for mental fees. Savage is doing his magic, a little more patience for the reward 

So the only movement is a defender late in the week??

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Totally, this is all hypothetical. It's probably all nonsense anyway!

aye probably mate .  I trust the club at the moment to make the correct moves .. they’ve earned that trust 

rudi must stay
44 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The day I worry about a team led by Jim Goodwin, I think I'll just stop going.

He's achieved **** all.

Nice guy though

36 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

See the Simms stuff - is this him reposting the pics he sent when he came up here on loan originally? 

doesn’t appear twice on his feed, more likely he had his flat in Edinburgh rented to 30th June so was just collecting stuff / handing over keys 

Rocky jamboa

I'd prefer we used any Shankland cash to push the boat out for Simms.  He's a far superior option in so many ways. 

7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Nice guy though

Not really some thing I take in to consideration when choosing some where to work but may be

Special Agent Dale Cooper
14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

aye probably mate .  I trust the club at the moment to make the correct moves .. they’ve earned that trust 

Yup, Savage is no mug and I doubt he suffers fools. If we don't feel any player is worth the asking price we simply won't pay it.

I doubt the same can be said of Tony Ashgar's Utd.

The Future's Maroon

I could be totally off here but does Shankland being Scottish not help our case for Euro comps?

(Personally I want Simms first, but do also want both)

Edited by The Future's Maroon

3 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Yup, Savage is no mug and I doubt he suffers fools. If we don't feel any player is worth the asking price we simply won't pay it.

I doubt the same can be said of Tony Ashgar's Utd.

Totally this is a club that posts losses of millions every season

I know it’s in that rag the sun but if this is true. 

Dylan Levitt could be available on a permanent transfer for £300k, with Dundee United leading the race for the Manchester United midfielder. (Sun - print edition)

i would rather spend the money on him rather than ronan

RustyRightPeg

Why can’t people get it through their heads that Ronan and Levitt are completely different players and there is no rather in the argument. 

It’s like saying you’d rather sign Beni over McKay. 

53 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Cheers bud. 

sounds like we have high quality back ups then?

Twintracking for the key signings?

Rick Sanchez

With regards to Levitt...

Every single person to a man is saying go and get him. So you'd imagine Joe and Robbie have atleast thought the same.

But being honest, he didn't really stick out for me. I'm just basing it on his general overall glowing reports.

Maybe his ball recovery isn't upto scratch for the way we want to play? Maybe he can't tackle or get around the pitch.

They would surely have their reasons if he ends up at Utd. Not just them, the rest of Britain as well.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Every single person to a man is saying go and get him. So you'd imagine Joe and Robbie have atleast thought the same.

But being honest, he didn't really stick out for me. I'm just basing it on his general overall glowing reports.

Maybe his ball recovery isn't upto scratch for the way we want to play? Maybe he can't tackle or get around the pitch.

They would surely have their reasons if he ends up at Utd. Not just them, the rest of Britain as well.

Exactly fans just watch some highlights and base it on that. We dominated Dundee Utd last season and apart from that goal cant think of him showing up much. And that last game was virtually our B team and Woodburn had his best game up against Levitt.

Out of all the players mentioned, for me, Simms, is the one that could not only get us 20+ goals but would also make us a few quid in the next few years. I honestly think he is a £5m plus player if he gets regular game time and carries on developing the way he did since January. His goal in the semi was a goal that any top player would be proud off. Yes I really rate the guy. Hope we get him. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

If we wanted Levitt we’d go and get him.

Just trust our team. Come on.

#grantbrebner #michaelstewart

he wouldn’t be a availlable to United for £300k if he was what we needed.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Pans Jambo
6 hours ago, Firefox said:

I've lost count of the number of times I have travelled that road. The Pentland hills are roughly 20 miles long from Hillend to just past Bigger. Regardless of the twist and turns of the road the Pentlands are always on the left hand side if you are heading to Edinburghon the A 702. The picture than was posted showed someone sitting in the drivers seat on the right hand side of the car, so the hills in the picture can't be at Flotterstone as the car is heading south with the hills on the right. 

Correct. Plus the footpath is on the RHS when heading south out of Edinburgh and then LHS when heading towards Edinburgh. 

11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

His stats last year were very good. After Ronan, Ferguson at Aberdeen and our Barry, he was one of the best midfielders outside the old firm according to the data. 

plenty of scope to improve as well. 

2 minutes ago, CMc said:

His stats last year were very good. After Ronan, Ferguson at Aberdeen and our Barry, he was one of the best midfielders outside the old firm according to the data. 

plenty of scope to improve as well. 

Won the ball back 2.5 times per game, shot or played a key pass 2.5 times per game, 3 accurate long balls per game. Av 50 passes per game at 80% accuracy. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I’m a simms before shankland man. Ellis is vital to Neilson’s formation. Sure there are plenty other options for a second striker alongside simms. 

This. Shankland is meh.

2 minutes ago, CMc said:

Won the ball back 2.5 times per game, shot or played a key pass 2.5 times per game, 3 accurate long balls per game. Av 50 passes per game at 80% accuracy. 

Not statistical but anytime I saw him during a match or highlights was always impressed with his dribbling,not scared to bring the ball forward through the middle or maybe even take on a man to create a chance. 

vegas-voss
28 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

Out of all the players mentioned, for me, Simms, is the one that could not only get us 20+ goals but would also make us a few quid in the next few years. I honestly think he is a £5m plus player if he gets regular game time and carries on developing the way he did since January. His goal in the semi was a goal that any top player would be proud off. Yes I really rate the guy. Hope we get him. 

Totally agree score 20+ next season if he was to come and for a young English forward I would be expecting an even bigger fee

Absolute Scenes

Hundred percent simms over Shankland however Simms situation more complex so we need a striker…if it’s easier to get Shankland for now then go for it

but both would be great

Absolute Scenes
37 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

Can’t disagree there!

most exciting forward player we’ve had in a long time. He reminds me of lafferty in that lafferty could turn games for us and provide goals out of nothing. But he’s got nothing on Simms. Simms just hast that bit extra we’ve been crying out for. If Everton are asking for a high fee, but we can afford it and still have some leftover I think we need to go for it. But as Simms said, it’s in Everton’s court

Edited by Absolute Scenes

36 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

100% spot on.

colinmorewasgash

Jack Dross as usual recruitment seems to be goes for players we are linked with again he must just phone his pal Robbie ask who we are going for how much we are paying then goes for them he was same at Hibs. No wonder Savage tries to keep things quiet. Utd and Aberdeen between them have less season tickets on our own its not the 80s where they challenged the bigots just two bellend owners.

1 minute ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Jack Dross as usual recruitment seems to be goes for players we are linked with again he must just phone his pal Robbie ask who we are going for how much we are paying then goes for them he was same at Hibs. No wonder Savage tries to keep things quiet. Utd and Aberdeen between them have less season tickets on our own its not the 80s where they challenged the bigots just two bellend owners.

A more sound tactic when you manage Sunderland than United when it comes to spending power

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Any elaboration on what kind of movement, striker etc?

Anything  in the Simms social media stuff too?

Definitely Bowels. It’s must be a bowel movement by the JKB arseholes as some of us appear to be losing their shit. 

1 hour ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I'd prefer we used any Shankland cash to push the boat out for Simms.  He's a far superior option in so many ways. 

It’s not even a contest, simms all day . 👍

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

It’s not even a contest, simms all day . 👍

no it isn’t a contest, but you can imagine them complimenting each other quite well if played together. 

we can dream

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

no it isn’t a contest, but you can imagine them complimenting each other quite well if played together. 

we can dream

Absolutely. Fingers crossed. 

RustyRightPeg

If we can’t get Ronan, I’d be all over Elliot Anderson from Newcastle. 

Will be in and about it at Newcastle for pre season, but likely another loan on the cards. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Agreed, but I don’t think Dross and Neilson are that friendly tbh. 

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Will be in and about it at Newcastle for pre season, but likely another loan on the cards. 

Anderson looks a cracking player. Early Ben Woodburn vibes. 

Jambo 4 Ever
17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

How about Aaron pressley?

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How about Aaron pressley?

Havent seen enough of him. I’ve seen you punting his name about before though. 

All I know is he’s a striker and at least 6’3 tall. 

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Yeh seen him A few times and looks decent and ofcourse his old man can put in a good word for us 

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

25 games for Wimbledon, 4 goals last last season. That poster is fishing.

Absolutely no reason to think he'd be any good for us.

Edited by The Hogfather

Absolute Scenes
35 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Definitely Bowels. It’s must be a bowel movement by the JKB arseholes as some of us appear to be losing their shit. 

Never heard of that position but I’m assuming bottom of the pitch 

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Remind me how many simms scored before signing for us or even Rudi?

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

put him on ignore. Hibs as **** and for some god only know reason the mods haven’t punted him yet

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***