Neilson ( merged )

jamborich

On 30/01/2022 at 08:11, John Findlay said:

Neilson should have tucked that penalty away. Pity he hit the post.

Neilson probably would have especially if we weren’t behind in the game

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• soonbe110

• Watt-Zeefuik

12 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Neilson probably would have especially if we weren’t behind in the game

Now I know you are talking shite.

49 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No. As a Hearts supporter you should know.

Deary me know what, I’ve always respected your comments on here John but now you are being a fud

15 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Deary me know what, I’ve always respected your comments on here John but now you are being a fud

Robbie Neilson to my knowledge only ever took one penalty for Hearts, he scored. It helped bring the Scottish Cup back to Tynecastle. The only fud on this thread is the fud that started it.

Just now, Fort Vallance said:

Fourth game in row we haven't kicked a ball for the first 30 minutes. 

True. 

but is that not 7 wins and a draw in our last 8 games outside the OF? And we’ve conceded only one goal in those 8 gaems even with quite a few changed in the back 3, and wing backs. 

1 minute ago, Fort Vallance said:

If he’s going to play Simms and Boyce he needs a stronger link man who’s not afraid to be physical and chase down loose balls.  Mackay hides, GMS not up to it lately. I think this contributes to slow starts of late.  

The front men need a dependable link player who works hard.  

Just now, Debut 4 said:

If he’s going to play Simms and Boyce he needs a stronger link man who’s not afraid to be physical and chase down loose balls.  Mackay hides, GMS not up to it lately. I think this contributes to slow starts of late.  

The front men need a dependable link player who works hard.  

I actually think Boyce is/should be the link player. 

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

I actually think Boyce is/should be the link player. 

I mean from midfield. Mackay is asked to drop in a bit to link then turn but it’s not happening.  Would rather see a player in the traditional midfielder mould positioned ahead of Beni and Dev doing the job. 

Edited by Debut 4

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

These threads are an embarrassment. 

We are 3rd in the  league. 

I really don't get what some folk expect.Its a Derby we competed well and for far the majority were the better side and on the front foot.If we had won that 1-0 folk would full of praise.Its a fecking derby the majority of them are like this regardless of manager.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, vegas-voss said:

I really don't get what some folk expect.Its a Derby we competed well and for far the majority were the better side and on the front foot.If we had won that 1-0 folk would full of praise.Its a fecking derby the majority of them are like this regardless of manager.

It's a thread to create agitation and  "subtlety " slag Neilson. 

We have a few posters on here who Don't like Bob, they never will, don't like the fact we are doing well under him so grasp at anything to slag him. 

It's a tragic way to support a team. 

Utterly tragic. 

LungsOfMidlothian
12 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Gets me furious when we win so many games and only play well for most of the time

Away from home he is negative Neilson.

Imagine if Celtic and Sevco set up like that each away game, don't lose a goal rather than go and score one.

It makes a difference.

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We have a few posters on here who Don't like Bob, they never will, don't like the fact we are doing well under him so grasp at anything to slag him. 

Utterly tragic. 

Agreed 

Feck I wanted him out after the cup game last season like the majority did but I'm not blind to see we have come on leaps and bounds since then.Folk should take a step back and compare just how shite we were in the period Neilson wasn't here.

Just now, Australis said:

Imagine if Celtic and Sevco set up like that each away game, don't lose a goal rather than go and score one.

It makes a difference.

Same set up as Motherwell game.

Fitzroy Pointon
4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Utterly tragic. 

:spoton:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Agreed 

Feck I wanted him out after the cup game last season like the majority did but I'm not blind to see we have come on leaps and bounds since then.Folk should take a step back and compare just how shite we were in the period Neilson wasn't here.

If the normal, balanced posters avoided these wind up threads then the rabids would lose interest as they circle jerked themselves unconscious. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Australis said:

It makes a difference.

Negative today - eh? What game were you watching? We created a golden chance within about 10 mins for Devlin who should have left it for Boyce and then had a stonewall penalty turned down about 10. mins later. We then came close just before HT. They were probably the three best chances of the half from both teams. What do you expect exactly? Derbies are always tight.

Edited by ToqueJambo

I have not been a fan of RN due to his inexperience, but he has been getting better.

We we’re the better team today and would have won it if VAR had been up and running.

Today I thought Pete should have come on earlier, apart from that no complaints.

We were just a bit unlucky. 

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Some need to watch what they wish for ! Remember last time Robbie left and what followed afterwards 

Some would still have had Stendel in charge. 

As much as we have improved as a team, we are still missing an attacking creative midielder. We as the third place team flying high should have looked to take control from the first minute. However, We hand the initiative to the oppossition far too often. We also need to be better at playing out from the back, because as soon as we are pressed we tend to give possession away.

This was an opportunity for Neilson to put down a marker, and once again we let them off the hook.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

As much as we have improved as a team, we are still missing an attacking creative midielder. We as the third place team flying high should have looked to take control from the first minute. However, We hand the initiative to the oppossition far too often. We also need to be better at playing out from the back, because as soon as we are pressed we tend to give possession away.

This was an opportunity for Neilson to put down a marker, and once again we let them off the hook.

That was about as comfortable as I've been watching a derby. Hibs never seriously threatened. Maybe just that one off the line. Without Boyle there was non player I was worried about. Did Gordon even have a proper save to make? We on the other hand had two clear pens and their goalie was man of the match.

Do you not think being 12 pts ahead of Hibs halfway through the season is putting down a marker?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Negative today - eh? What game were you watching? We created a golden chance within about 10 mins for Devlin who should have left it for Boyce and then had a stonewall penalty turned down about 10. mins later. We then came close just before HT. They were probably the three best chances of the half from both teams. What do you expect exactly? Derbies are always tight.

Probably wasn’t watching just jumped on the usual Robbie oot brigade 

25 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

True. 

but is that not 7 wins and a draw in our last 8 games outside the OF? And we’ve conceded only one goal in those 8 gaems even with quite a few changed in the back 3, and wing backs. 

Get away with your facts, Phoodle oot!!

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, Australis said:

It makes a difference.

only he wasn’t negative ! you however are delusional. 

27 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Has Neilson ever won at Easter Road?

Maybe with Dundee United. 

Not with Hearts. 

Mind you he hasn't won many against Hibs overall with us.

Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Not with Hearts. 

He needs to go. 

:sarcasm:

Edited by Awbdy Oot

Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Not saying that but he needs to improve that record. 

He really doesn't, if we finish 3rd it won't matter a damn how the results against Hibs go other than to us for bragging rights. Admittedly it would be great though.

17 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I have not been a fan of RN due to his inexperience, but he has been getting better.

We we’re the better team today and would have won it if VAR had been up and running.

Today I thought Pete should have come on earlier, apart from that no complaints.

We were just a bit unlucky. 

Serious question. How many years does it take to become experienced? 

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That was about as comfortable as I've been watching a derby. Hibs never seriously threatened. Maybe just that one off the line. Without Boyle there was non player I was worried about. Did Gordon even have a proper save to make? We on the other hand had two clear pens and their goalie was man of the match.

Do you not think being 12 pts ahead of Hibs halfway through the season is putting down a marker?

Being 12 points ahead of Hibs and not hammering them does not put down a marker. In fact it suggests the opposite. This was an opportunity missed. Yes we should have had two pens, but once again we played too deep, and allowed them easy possession.

Neilson keeps goong up and up in my esrimation.  He has called the referee out for a key, attrocious decision and I applaud him for it.

Not the first time either.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Neilson keeps goong up and up in my esrimation.  He has called the referee out for a key, attrocious decision and I applaud him for it.

Not the first time either.

First one disgraceful

Second joke

Bout time we made our complaints official.

hearts 4 the cup
25 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Agreed 

Exactly where I am.

People must be happy with the season so far - the football played and the quality of squad. Neilson has played a massive part in that. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Putting down a marker, like being in 3rd and being 12 points ahead of them?

For the most part we've played great attacking football this season after sooooo many years of shite, and yet folk aren't happy.

Our back 5 had barely played together and restricted Hibs to their first shot on target after 83 minutes. We had more shots on target and 2 pens turned down.

We are comfortable in 3rd and will likely get Europe being the 3rd top scorers in the league, this after being absolutely site for 5 years, yet people moan about Neilson? WTF do you want? 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Not with Hearts. 

Only a sadsac would use games v hibs as a measure of success. 

They aren't good enough for that. 

Most folk would use the league as a measure of success and progress. 

To use hibs as such a measure elevates them to a status they do not deserve and says that the individual is obsessed by hibs. 

A sad sac. 

Not a fan of Neilson but by hook or by crook he has us in a very good position.

When you look at the overall positions in the league this was a very significant point to win.

There does not seem any team capable of momentum.Its a grind and we just need to sustain our form.

We haven't lost a derby since RN returned. The bobmeister might not be the flashiest name around, but he's doing as good a job as anyone else who we could have appointed, has us clear 3rd in the league and I believe is slowly bridging the gap between us and the OF, hopefully he is successful enough to remain for 2 or 3 more seasons, as I feel something special could be on the cards, getting 3rd is huge financially for the club, he has us within touching distance of that.

heartgarfunkel
48 minutes ago, LungsOfMidlothian said:

Gets me furious when we win so many games and only play well for most of the time

Same here - dug has been booted and ain hoose smashed up.  Raging.

22 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Being 12 points ahead of Hibs and not hammering them does not put down a marker. In fact it suggests the opposite. This was an opportunity missed. Yes we should have had two pens, but once again we played too deep, and allowed them easy possession.

This.

Hibs will be the happier team tonight.

J.T.F.Robertson

The same obsessives. "Transparent" doesn't come close.

We could have had 3 or 4 in the second half and that's excluding the 2 penalty shouts. 

Still, we didn't beat hubz. 😭

• davemclaren changed the title to Neilson ( merged )