Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

20201031_134031.gif.4b538fa578eb18cdffbf706ede6909ff.gif

Sitting in a boozer in Sydney,  I must say, this gif perfectly sums up the local sentiment.

The throbber tried to take the piss, he's ****ing dead to us! He's the worst thing imaginable to Australians...a prima donna. I hope the toilet is blocked on his flight back to Europe!

One in the eye for the flat earthers. 
Roond ye Novax!

Well done Oz. Showed a backbone. Unlike the UK. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

SectionDJambo

Anyone know why there always seems to be a guy with a Greek flag hanging around with the mob outside the various venues the Aussie Serbs are protesting?

It can't be a good look for Australian people that Serbian immigrants they let into their country still seem more keen on being Serbs than Australians. If Australia is such a bad country which picks on nice people, maybe they might want to go back to the country in their hearts. The one that has shown such tolerance and friendship towards it's old Yugoslavian family since Tito wasn't there to keep a lid on things.

highlandjambo3
36 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Sitting in a boozer in Sydney,  I must say, this gif perfectly sums up the local sentiment.

The throbber tried to take the piss, he's ****ing dead to us! He's the worst thing imaginable to Australians...a prima donna. I hope the toilet is blocked on his flight back to Europe!

Haha……….stand by for some flag burning 🔥 in oz and Serbia 

41 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Good stuff, I'll celebrate our antipodean chums with an evening of Housos, Kath & Kim, and Summer Heights High, all while wearing a vest

A Boy Named Crow
29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Good stuff, I'll celebrate our antipodean chums with an evening of Housos, Kath & Kim, and Summer Heights High, all while wearing a vest

Rake, you've got to see the original Australian Rake, it's ****ing tip top . Housos and Kath & Kim are fundamental to understanding what it is to live in Straya...ya bunch of shunts...thong 'im!!!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Here…..why don’t you move on.  

Of course not all people are the same and every nation had negative qualities,  it just appears that SOME Serbians have a different level of arrogance about them……….let’s see some *PEACEFUL demonstrations now based on the P****s deportation.

Can you please furnish us with your first hand experience of being in Serbia or, of Serbians you have actually met?

What would you think about a same sex couple walking hand in hand down the street in Serbia and getting the s**t kicked out of them by complete strangers……as that would happen (of course it could happen here as well)…….it’s a wee mini Russia.

*aye right.

You do know I dont view my life  through the lens of my sexual orientation so bolt with that one. Yes your right homophobia exists everywhere and it would be just as bad in the UK if we didn't have laws to protect the LGT " community" unlike some countries in Eastern Europe so drop the high moral ground about the UK being more liberal than Serbia.   Homophobia is still rife and this board is certainly no safe haven either from it. As for the initial point he could easily have said " some" in his initial comments. Its easy to do so. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

:spoton:

He’s constantly doing things like that, u-turns we’ve been calling them :laugh:

Only time you comment about me is a usually negative comment. Ive got what your about. 

9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Rake, you've got to see the original Australian Rake, it's ****ing tip top 

I've had it recommended before, I will.

I love Australian comedy, seen Steve Hughes live, big fan of Jim Jefferies. Pauly Fenech and Chris Lilley can be a bit hit or miss but when they're good...

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I love Australian comedy, seen Steve Hughes live, big fan of Jim Jefferies. Pauly Fenech and Chris Lilley can be a bit hit or miss but when they're good...

This was an ABC thing,  starring Richard Roxburgh. The first three seasons are top drawer TV. Seasons 4 & 5 are ok.

I believe they made an Anerican version too...I shudder to think how bad it is!

Well Novak may have lost his appeal but he won the moral argument. He didn't give in to the vaccine zealots. He couldn't be bought . Unlike some who have been enticed by the vaccine with a free meal or a visit to a " hooker " in  Austria. He was made of sterner stuff and principles and he had a lot to lose really , a  chance at his  21st record breaking slam and a place in history but he couldn't be budged. Now that's a hero.

It ironic that he is apparently a threat to peoples health over there and anywhere else. These same people are probably a threat to their own health, obese, alcoholic's, chain smokers and the only exercise they do it turning the channel on their remote on the telly,

The snakes and vultures in the tennis world have shown their true colours by their lack of support for him .Nadal can gtf now  I hope the next time he scratches his bum his finger gets stuck up there.  ! Martina and Chrissie Im disappointed stick to the commentating. . Andy Murray was neutral and Roger Fed kept a dignified silence.  Kyrios and others thank you for putting your head on the parapet and not being afraid to voice you're views. 

God bless Novak 

Australia's 'Orwellian' decision to deport Novak Djokovic leaves many uncomfortable questions (telegraph.co.uk)

A Boy Named Crow
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Well Novak may have lost his appeal but he won the moral argument. He didn't give in to the vaccine zealots. He couldn't be bought . Unlike some who have been enticed by the vaccine with a free meal or a visit to a " hooker " in  Austria. He was made of sterner stuff and principles and he had a lot to lose really , a  chance at his  21st record breaking slam and a place in history but he couldn't be budged. Now that's a hero.

It ironic that he is apparently a threat to peoples health over there and anywhere else. These same people are probably a threat to their own health, obese, alcoholic's, chain smokers and the only exercise they do it turning the channel on their remote on the telly,

The snakes and vultures in the tennis world have shown their true colours by their lack of support for him .Nadal can gtf now  I hope the next time he scratches his bum his finger gets stuck up there.  ! Martina and Chrissie Im disappointed stick to the commentating. . Andy Murray was neutral and Roger Fed kept a dignified silence.  Kyrios and others thank you for putting your head on the parapet and not being afraid to voice you're views. 

God bless Novak 

Australia's 'Orwellian' decision to deport Novak Djokovic leaves many uncomfortable questions (telegraph.co.uk)

You really are low value poster, aren't you?

:vrface:

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

God bless Novak 

that statement is very hypocritical as you have stereotyped a whole nation. yet when another poster did that you were on them with a verbal barrage of why they should not tar a whole nation with the same brush

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

God bless Novak 

:cornette: 

49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sounds like the night from hell. Glad im not invited. 

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

In fact Ill take a bit back. I do Like Dame Edna Everage. Saw her on stage and she was a rare laugh. 

highlandjambo3
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

God bless Novak 

😂😂😂😂

highlandjambo3
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that statement is very hypocritical as you have stereotyped a whole nation. yet when another poster did that you were on them with a verbal barrage of why they should not tar a whole nation with the same brush

:jj:

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

God bless Novak 

There is a lot of sympathy for Djokovic. Tennis Australia let him down by telling him he could get in if he found a way to catch Covid in time. He may still need to answer to that and the controversy may be remembered for his trip to Spain, his failure to self isolate and the Covid result than him being excluded. 

I don't believe he is an anti-vaxxer. But his preference for privacy prevented him making a better defence today. He has long been sensitive to everything he puts in his body. Its one of the reasons for his success his dietary regime. Though he did have up his strong belief the body heals itself to get the elbow surgery that saved his career. See his 'I failed myself' interviews as he was so upset he broke his beliefs in natural healing. 

Everyone has been challenged by Covid. What tennis did, unlike say football, to make the best arrangements to keep going was focus on vaccination. High 90% of players are vaccinated compared to around 60% footballers. So Novak didn’t keep that part of the bargain. Just couldn't take the vaccine. 

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

:laugh:

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yes but he was basically saying that serbs were the scum of the earth really. Ive just alluded to austrailia being uncouth 

1 minute ago, kila said:

:laugh:

Pathetic .

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There is a lot of sympathy for Djokovic. Tennis Australia let him down by telling him he could get in if he found a way to catch Covid in time. He may still need to answer to that and the controversy may be remembered for his trip to Spain, his failure to self isolate and the Covid result than him being excluded. 

I don't believe he is an anti-vaxxer. But his preference for privacy prevented him making a better defence today. He has long been sensitive to everything he puts in his body. Its one of the reasons for his success his dietary regime. Though he did have up his strong belief the body heals itself to get the elbow surgery that saved his career. See his 'I failed myself' interviews as he was so upset he broke his beliefs in natural healing. 

Everyone has been challenged by Covid. What tennis did, unlike say football, to make the best arrangements to keep going was focus on vaccination. High 90% of players are vaccinated compared to around 60% footballers. So Novak didn’t keep that part of the bargain. Just couldn't take the vaccine. 

Fair enough. But it was his stance and he wasn't budging . 

highlandjambo3
Just now, JamesM48 said:

yes but he was basically saying that SOME  serbs were the scum of the earth really. Ive just alluded to austrailia being uncouth 

You keep continually on missing out very important word I used in in my posts (to suit your agenda no doubt), can you please insert the work “some” if you don’t mind.  I’ve given you a wee helping hand to get you started (see above)

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

You keep continually on missing out very important word I used in in my posts (to suit your agenda no doubt), can you please insert the work “some” if you don’t mind.  I’ve given you a wee helping hand to get you started (see above)

:laugh2:

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

yes but he was basically saying that serbs were the scum of the earth really. Ive just alluded to austrailia being uncouth 

Hmmmm I think was what being alluded to was Serbia’s general intolerance to homosexuality with violent attacks common place. They have the same problem with racism. Historically they have a dreadful human rights record which includes genocide and ethnic cleansing sponsored by people, some of whom are still in positions of power.

Australians are loud and brash in general and sometimes light their own farts

Not really the same is it

Edited by JimmyCant

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

"God bless Novak" :laugh2:

**** me!

He's a narcissistic ***** and always will be.

Delighted he has got his comeuppance.

highlandjambo3
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He (as in me) never used the word SCUM….brutal yes but, the only person that actually used the scum word was you.  You’d best quit whilst your behind, the wheels are coming off your wagon big time.

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Hmmmm I think was what being alluded to was Serbia’s general intolerance to homosexuality with violent attacks common place. They have the same problem with racism. Historically they have a dreadful human rights record which includes genocide and ethnic cleansing sponsored by people, some of whom are still in positions of power.

Australians are loud and brash in general and sometimes light their own farts

Not really the same is it

Like i said before I dont view every issue through the prism of my sexual orientation, I take people as i find them and dont view an entire nation of people as the same.  Homopobes are everywhere in every country and their behaviours are curtailed by laws . Some counties don't have those laws..  The UK empire building was hardly built on tolerance of human rights . 

On 14/01/2022 at 18:14, JamesM48 said:

But there were some exemptions to it if not vaccinated. 

Think there is a nuance there and you may be conflating two issues - think the vaccine exemption was to enter the Australian Open NOT to enter Australia. There was an interesting post further up that explained the timeline/facts.

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Like i said before I dont view every issue through the prism of my sexual orientation, I take people as i find them and dont view an entire nation of people as the same.  Homopobes are everywhere in every country and their behaviours are curtailed by laws . Some counties don't have those laws..  The UK empire building was hardly built on tolerance of human rights . 

I’m not really interested in your sexual orientation, or anyone else’s. I live in an age and in a country where it doesn’t have to be hidden nor announced but you still find the odd person playing the card when it suits, as well as the odd ignorant dinosaur .

7 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

He (as in me) never used the word SCUM….brutal yes but, the only person that actually used the scum word was you.  You’d best quit whilst your behind, the wheels are coming off your wagon big time.

brutal isnt much better really 

ADJECTIVE
  1. savagely violent.
    "a brutal murder"
    synonyms:
    savage · cruel · bloodthirsty · vicious · ferocious · barbaric · barbarous · wicked · murderous · cold-blooded · hard-hearted · harsh · ruthless · callous · 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

I’m not really interested in your sexual orientation, or anyone else’s. I live in an age and in a country where it doesn’t have to be hidden nor announced but you still find the odd person playing the card when it suits, as well as the odd ignorant dinosaur .

Now you have made a fool of yourself. it was him who mentioned my sexual orientation first in the  " debate" to attempt to make some point, So I am not playing any card. 

A Boy Named Crow
36 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

The poster you quoted is a waste of bandwidth, he adds nothing to any discussion he gets involved in, but it's basically an open forum, so that is his right... 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Now you have made a fool of yourself. it was him who mentioned my sexual orientation first in the  " debate" to attempt to make some point, So I am not playing any card. 

I wasn’t and I’m not aware or interested in your sexual orientation. It’s none of my concern. 

Anyway no more from me on this mater. Ive said my piece. Novak will come fighting back, He will get his 21st at another slam. The Aussie Open will be a tainted winner this year. Ill stick to watching the womens game.

:) 

Psychedelicropcircle

I look forward to the day this bullshit is behind us & folk travel the globe without prejudice!

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Anyone know why there always seems to be a guy with a Greek flag hanging around with the mob outside the various venues the Aussie Serbs are protesting?

It can't be a good look for Australian people that Serbian immigrants they let into their country still seem more keen on being Serbs than Australians. If Australia is such a bad country which picks on nice people, maybe they might want to go back to the country in their hearts. The one that has shown such tolerance and friendship towards it's old Yugoslavian family since Tito wasn't there to keep a lid on things.

The Greek is probably showing solidarity with thieŕ Orthodox brothers .