Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I'd rather we let our future defensive combination bed in than worry about Souttar's needs.

Happy to play for Hearts. Had nothing to do with The Rangers bid nonsense. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Happy to play for Hearts. Had nothing to do with The Rangers bid nonsense. 

Fair enough, just saying his feelings aren't really that important any more, he'll be good back up for our new look defence.

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fair enough, just saying his feelings aren't really that important any more, he'll be good back up for our new look defence.

True 👍 

Rangers will be wishing they'd signed him now.  Their defence is shocking.  

We need to attack them from the start on Sunday.

Edited by al_hearts65

11 minutes ago, al_hearts65 said:

Agree    please tell robbie!

Guest ToqueJambo

Absolutely play Souttar. Let him show them what they're missing.

Astounding levels of incompetence in Rangers recruitment over Souttar, up there with Celtic refusing to pay a little bit more to get John McGinn and Aaron Hickey and trying to buy Ivan Toney for two mars bars and a coke.

On 01/02/2022 at 10:28, Spellczech said:

I think they thought Souttar would agitate more to get away. They've misread his personality as well as Hearts' resolve. I also think losing Hagi meant they got distracted by the Ramsay deal.

Souttar has proven in the last 3 games he will give 100% in the maroon jersey - he certainly did not pull out the challenge against Motherwell where he got a sore one!

He’s a Hearts player and I’m putting aside the pre-contract drama until the end of the season.

All of a sudden £500k was cheap for a decent defender! 🤣

GIRFUY ya miserable Huns!

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Souttar has proven in the last 3 games he will give 100% in the maroon jersey - he certainly did not pull out the challenge against Motherwell where he got a sore one!

He’s a Hearts player and I’m putting aside the pre-contract drama until the end of the season.

You must really want a reply to this one?! Haha Read the same message this morning on P113...

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You must really want a reply to this one?! Haha Read the same message this morning on P113...

Ooops put it down to over exuberance! 🙈

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

All of a sudden £500k was cheap for a decent defender! 🤣

GIRFUY ya miserable Huns!

They'd pay that right now just to avoid an even worse gubbing

57 minutes ago, al_hearts65 said:

They have been all over the place. As always in these games ultimately I do not care who wins, unfortunately they can't both lose but I like to see a hiding if one wins, either way.....real chance of a doing tonight but it's kind of played out without any incident in the second half. 

6 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Ramsay's wages for 3 weeks versus getting souttar in. Lol, conceded 6 in 2 games. Hope they concede another 3 in their next game

:greatpost:

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Ramsay's wages for 3 weeks versus getting souttar in. Lol, conceded 6 in 2 games. Hope they concede another 3 in their next game

Hahahahaha, they could’ve done with him tonight. 

On 01/02/2022 at 17:43, ri Alban said:

I heard he refused to train yesterday to try to push through a deal.

I smell shite

On 01/02/2022 at 19:04, Faldo said:

Also heard this and he was raging that hearts never accepted the pitiful offer from hunvar. I'm hoping this was just a cheap stunt created by his agent to get the move thru but if not let him rot in the U16s

Aye 

Definitely shite

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha, they could’ve done with him tonight. 

Any links to Souttar declaring he is a tory .

As you stated.

50 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We should play Souttar every minute of every game on every surface until 3rd wrapped up.. 

Spot on.

Despite him refusing to train so he could attend a young conservative meeting just after his orangle lodge meeting .

Some absolute shite gets posted on here.

All the way from paisley to diggers

wattie exploited

funny as **** rankers should have paid us the extra 50 pence  now hopefully on Sunday Soapy plays a blinder and scores against them :HeartsManspotrun:

Would piss my pants if Sevco finish 2nd and don’t get this Champions League money they are in critical of. 

And Blackburn get promoted to the Premiership. 

23 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Absolutely spot on.   Thats 3 weeks wages for a player not fit enough to play tonight.   Serves these arrogant bar stewards right - momentum now with Celtic for the league title.   If JS helps us get 3rd place (and hopefully the bonus of a cup final appearance too), we'll be totally vindicated in turning down whatever Rangers offered on Monday night - an attacking performance on Sunday right from the kick-off would be a good start.

Dagger Is Back
On 01/02/2022 at 19:04, Faldo said:

Also heard this and he was raging that hearts never accepted the pitiful offer from hunvar. I'm hoping this was just a cheap stunt created by his agent to get the move thru but if not let him rot in the U16s

If this were true and he was so desperate to sign, he could have told Rangers to forego his £150k signing on fee and use it to top up their offer?

Ooft - just imagine if Souttar helped us to 2nd place at Rangers' expense...how hilarious would that be?

Even better if it was first but let's not be too greedy just yet.

2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Absolutely spot on.   Thats 3 weeks wages for a player not fit enough to play tonight.   Serves these arrogant bar stewards right - momentum now with Celtic for the league title.   If JS helps us get 3rd place (and hopefully the bonus of a cup final appearance too), we'll be totally vindicated in turning down whatever Rangers offered on Monday night - an attacking performance on Sunday right from the kick-off would be a good start.

I very much doubt we’ll get an attacking performance from the start. 

By all accounts Rangers have paid £2 million for Ramsay who will be available for a maximum of 19 games (assumes they reach the SC final) so £100k spunked tonight to give him a seat in the stand in a vital game. The kind of game they needed him for. The noises they are making suggests he won’t play on Sunday either, although the result tonight might force their hand

Edited by JimmyCant

6 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

It’s a free hit. Go and play without fear. Look at their defence tonight and tell me we can’t score against that if we get that far up the pitch. if we get beat trying to win then so be it. We move on still a good distance ahead

WheatfieldWarrior
26 minutes ago, Ked said:

Any links to Souttar declaring he is a tory .

As you stated.

He'll have  a blue rosette on in May either way.

15 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Look nice on his orange sash🤔

I heard he was wearing a Maggie thatcher tee shirt bojo shorts a blue rosette orange sash while lying on the ground with a Rangers pillow watching the rest of the team train whilst singing anti catholic songs.

I was told this from a barman in Paisley who knew a barman in Edinburgh.

Apparently

11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

We should play Souttar every minute of every game on every surface until 3rd wrapped up.. 

After that display we should be going for 2nd place.

The Huns have clearly learned nothing from being bankrupted. Their defence was a mess so instead of paying a modest amount to sort it, they spunk millions on a broken down superstar of 5-10 years ago. Absolutely crazy.

Their manager seems like he has no idea what he's doing. Seems like a nice guy but completely out of his depth.

Big Harvey Weinstein across the road seems like an utter prick of a man but a proper manager with an actual plan. He signed guys to fit in with his plan and look at the upturn in results.

A lot of us on here saw this result coming from miles away but every Hun I know seems to completely shocked. Crazy that they were so behind the AR signing, they didn't think they needed Souttar, McGregor is the best goalie in Scotland and nothing to fear at Parkhead.

They were shambolic and it's hard to see them coming back. Celtic look like a team pulling in the same direction. The Huns are rudderless.

Ramsey in and Morelos to come back v us apparently. Not looking forward to that.

Voice of reason
2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

I doubt that as well and it’s not necessary a bad thing despite some people on here thinking that’s the holy grail of tactics.

I hope we have a well-thought out plan from the start though that is balanced and with a belief that we can win over 90 minutes. If only football was as simple as the team that attacks from kick-off always wins. What happens if Rangers also decide to attack from kickoff?  That might scupper our innovative plan. People tend to forget that both teams can’t attack at the same time! 🙂

On the Souttar front, I’d not play him on Sunday as it would definitely be a distraction so soon after the transfer window closing and his head might be all over the place. I’d play him in all games after that though. 

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Ooft - just imagine if Souttar helped us to 2nd place at Rangers' expense...how hilarious would that be?

Even better if it was first but let's not be too greedy just yet.

That's where I'm at ☺.    Second for Hearts.   Crisis at Rangers,   Giovanni loses the dressing room.    Player revolt. 

Or I'll take a cup win and third.   

😍

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

If this were true and he was so desperate to sign, he could have told Rangers to forego his £150k signing on fee and use it to top up their offer?

Not true. 

ColinSmith1255
On 01/02/2022 at 00:27, Francis Albert said:

A subject perhaps for another thread but when did the political views of players and others associated with Hearts become an issue? With a very few exceptions I have no idea of the political affiliations of anyone directly associated with Hearts (or other clubs for that matter) other than as a fan. Wallace Mercer was Tory, John Colquhoun  Labour but beyond that I have little idea. And care less.

I wouldn’t have wanted Mussolini as a right winger in a Hearts jersey 

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, Ked said:

I heard he was wearing a Maggie thatcher tee shirt bojo shorts a blue rosette orange sash while lying on the ground with a Rangers pillow watching the rest of the team train whilst singing anti catholic songs.

I was told this from a barman in Paisley who knew a barman in Edinburgh.

Apparently

I see,I happen to know the Edinburgh barman's sisters dog walker's cousin 😀

Jambo_jim2001
6 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

I wouldn’t have wanted Mussolini as a right winger in a Hearts jersey 

Or Lenin as a left winger🤔