Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He could score the winners and he will still be a Tory Hun *****. 
Hes had some awful performances down at ER and not won yet, if he still here let’s hope he and the manager are celebrating their first victory there. 

Tory Hun? Jeez.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

15 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Have to say I’m delighted with the clubs stance on this. Pay us what we demand or **** off hun. 

I hope it’s like that. We will find out in an hour and 4 

1 minute ago, sunblestjambo said:

Window shuts 12 tonight no?

Yeah but bed for me. Need an early start  so that I can get up early to hear even more about Aaron Ramsey. 😴

2 minutes ago, sunblestjambo said:

Window shuts 12 tonight no?

In Scotland yes. Now officially closed in England.

JS must be delighted with his new employer. Signs a PCA, comes out and states that he wants to leave this month… only to find his new employer are only prepared to pay a pittance (or zero, as it seems to be now) to get him. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Night watchman has forms, 2 pens and an SFA stamp in his piece box. 

Always 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He could score the winners and he will still be a Tory Hun *****. 
Hes had some awful performances down at ER and not won yet, if he still here let’s hope he and the manager are celebrating their first victory there. 

I get that he will soon be a Hun but how do you know he's a Tory ? 

He's sold out to the devil 😈on both counts in that case. 🙄

wattie exploited

am, glad the club has told ranger to piss off with their giro bid ,

Soapy will be a great asset to have for the the rest of the season and as long as he plays well and we get third place that is all we can ask and am sure he will give 100 % and the supporters will get behind him !

the icing on the cake would be if he scored the winner next week against them lol !!!!!!!:wattie:

7 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

am, glad the club has told ranger to piss off with their giro bid ,

Soapy will be a great asset to have for the the rest of the season and as long as he plays well and we get third place that is all we can ask and am sure he will give 100 % and the supporters will get behind him !

the icing on the cake would be if he scored the winner next week against them lol !!!!!!!:wattie:

Or in the Cup Final.  They've never won the Scottish Cup.

Jambo_jim2001

Glad hearts stood firm and are in a good place financially to have done so,,kudos to all the backroom staff ❤️❤️❤️❤️now let's top it off later and give the hobbos a good seeing to,,HHGH and FTH.❤️❤️❤️

6 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Is it official then Souttar, stays till end of the season.

Thanks for the news - you really are ITK……

10 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

Is it official then Souttar, stays till end of the season.

Surprising..........!

Time to bring on the Hobos. 

2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Surprising..........!

Time to bring on the Hobos. 

Surprise , that is why i asked . Is it official John stays with us till the end of the season.

Just now, Thomaso said:

No shit…

You should read what i said. I didn't say It is official. I asked , Is it official. 

Francis Albert
49 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A subject perhaps for another thread but when did the political views of players and others associated with Hearts become an issue? With a very few exceptions I have no idea of the political affiliations of anyone directly associated with Hearts (or other clubs for that matter) other than as a fan. Wallace Mercer was Tory, John Colquhoun  Labour but beyond that I have little idea. And care less.

wattie exploited
23 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Or in the Cup Final.  They've never won the Scottish Cup.

I think its great that for the first time that I can remember we have told celtic and rangers to piss off with their giro offer well done to the hearts board It shows us that we are not a club to be @ucked with :wattie: 

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

If Rangers were trying to sign Souttar from an English Championship club before the window closes they would not be pissing about and haggling over £100,000. They would pony up the money and get their man. 

They are trying it on because they are dealing with another Scottish club. We are 'a diddy team' and should bend over and take it dry from them. Because that is our place in the world. Or so they think. 

It's stuff like this that causes the extreme level of hatred I harbour for that club. 

Souttar can stay. If he plays well till the end of the season then great. If he doesn't then we have Sibbick. The good ship Heart of Midlothian will not be torpedoed one way or the other. 

Rangers could look quite silly if they lose to an in-form Celtic tomorrow night,

Even sillier if they fail to beat us at the weekend.

My feeling is the momentum is with Celtic atm, Rangers have pissed away a big lead and it's now just 2 points.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I didn't want souttar to leave but now we won't get even a sell on for him, that's a bit galling after everything.

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach tbh. I can't imagine John feels that great about the situation either.

Can't get my head round them going baw deep on Ramsay but not stumping up for, let's face it, a pitiful sum of money for an international defender that would certainly improve them defensively. They certainly look like they needed to improve there more than anywhere else.

A tiny wee bit of me wants it to backfire on them big time, but then I think of the alternative 🤮.

17 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach tbh. I can't imagine John feels that great about the situation either.

Can't get my head round them going baw deep on Ramsay but not stumping up for, let's face it, a pitiful sum of money for an international defender that would certainly improve them defensively. They certainly look like they needed to improve there more than anywhere else.

A tiny wee bit of me wants it to backfire on them big time, but then I think of the alternative 🤮.

Head shot 

19 minutes ago, JyTees said:

What ? Celtic winning the league ? As a Hearts fan I couldn’t care less which one of them wins it. One alternative is as deeply depressing as the other. Good luck though if you feel you have a horse in that race

Edited by JimmyCant

Surprised Souttar's agent hadn't specified in his Rangers contract that a January deal was required when Souttar had said he would prefer to leave immediately if he was going to Ibrox. 

Strange one this.

Sounds like we don't need the money and Sevco don't have it...

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

He admitted it ages ago apparently, all makes sense now 🤮

4 hours ago, JyTees said:

yeah me too. But it would be hilarious. 

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

What ? Celtic winning the league ? As a Hearts fan I couldn’t care less which one of them wins it. One alternative is as deeply depressing as the other. Good luck though if you feel you have a horse in that race

If rangers fail to win the league, I've heard people say they'll be in financial bother which is pleasing 

I’m delighted he has stayed and think it’s a boost for us for tonight and the 2nd half of the season. I have no doubt the players will be pleased he’s stayed. 

I am confident Souttar will give his all until the end of the season and the potential value on offer from Europe made it a sensible decision to keep him, unless it was a big big offer. 

7 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

A subject perhaps for another thread but when did the political views of players and others associated with Hearts become an issue? With a very few exceptions I have no idea of the political affiliations of anyone directly associated with Hearts (or other clubs for that matter) other than as a fan. Wallace Mercer was Tory, John Colquhoun  Labour but beyond that I have little idea. And care less.

😴

1 hour ago, FFSJohn said:

Glad we have retained his services for the rest of the season. 

And glad we made a stand against Rangers derisory offer!

7 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I have no problem admitting who is my least palatable out the two of them.

Can only repeat what has been said John must feel gutted to hardly gain a mention in lieu of the Ramsey signing and given what they are getting for nought it’s amazing they didn’t reach our figure, delighted that we held out though. He if retaining his professionalism and we get third secured is worth far more than the offer they made.

understand his reasons financially but could have done it better ie re signing and getting us a fee or moving to England however his decision to make we just don’t have to like it, huns have hung him out to dry and ensured an uncomfortable career end at Hearts. All we can do is get behind him and hope he delivers what we can achieve before he goes.

CG resigning and gaining us a big fee and Neil Mcann doing likewise with a £1.6m ?? Clause inserted are the two I recall doing the best for themselves and looking after Hearts, any others? 

Business  end of season begins. Souttar remains at Hearts. Bassey and Balogun at the Rangers. Let the fun begin.

Edited by Riccarton3

Салатные палочки

Had a bit of a heated discussion with a hun workmate this morning. I had mentioned to him about Ramsay yesterday, which he was unaware. He came in this morning and said "you were right". I said aye, but why couldn't you have paid what we wanted for Souttar instead of paying the money towards the Ramsay deal that you reportedly have? I said Souttar could have been the difference between you winning the league or not as he's a better defender than Goldson and Bassey. his answer was;

"Aye but Souttar hasn't played at the level we expect at Rangers".

What, the Scottish Premier League?

"aye but he's no used to playing in a winning team". 

I really hope that they get skelped tomorrow night and I despise Celtic. 

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Had a bit of a heated discussion with a hun workmate this morning. I had mentioned to him about Ramsay yesterday, which he was unaware. He came in this morning and said "you were right". I said aye, but why couldn't you have paid what we wanted for Souttar instead of paying the money towards the Ramsay deal that you reportedly have? I said Souttar could have been the difference between you winning the league or not as he's a better defender than Goldson and Bassey. his answer was;

Your workmate sounds like the stereotypical hun a***hole who refuses to accept the late Rangers FC died and the club he now follows is a Tribute Act. I,too, have little time for Celtic but hope they dish out a tanking to the Souttar-less hun defence tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

Can only repeat what has been said John must feel gutted to hardly gain a mention in lieu of the Ramsey signing and given what they are getting for nought it’s amazing they didn’t reach our figure, delighted that we held out though. He if retaining his professionalism and we get third secured is worth far more than the offer they made.

understand his reasons financially but could have done it better ie re signing and getting us a fee or moving to England however his decision to make we just don’t have to like it, huns have hung him out to dry and ensured an uncomfortable career end at Hearts. All we can do is get behind him and hope he delivers what we can achieve before he goes.

CG resigning and gaining us a big fee and Neil Mcann doing likewise with a £1.6m ?? Clause inserted are the two I recall doing the best for themselves and looking after Hearts, any others? 

Don't think he will but I hope he doesn’t harbour any negative thoughts about us  preventing him leaving in this window. Finds himself in an invidious situation knowing Sevco didn’t see him as a priority and we rightly or wrongly are ensuring he sees out his contract. Even subconsciously it must be affecting him. Would be interested to know the fee we were offered but I am delighted the club have stood firm on this one. It’s an important statement that we won’t be messed about when and if they next come calling 

13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Even as cover it's a no brainer.  And here's why. Lead cut from 6 to 2, odds will be short on being 2nd by Wednesday night and your last game is a 3-3 draw in Dingwall. Looking forward to Wednesday.

17 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Yeah the arrogance is back. It went whilst they were going thru the leagues and chasing Celtic. Win the league once and back to where they were again. Signing souttar now was a no brainier with them. Playing a lb in middle of defence.

think Celtic will beat them tomorrow night