** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

37 minutes ago, Barack said:

Gonnae no quote it.

"Some Shopping Centre." 

:what:

The Gyle, you uneducated brute. An institution. 

How do you know it was the gyle?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

At one point briefly Cameron Toll was the big thing. 

I remember going there a few years ago and it seemed very run down, what's it like now?

18 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

At one point briefly Cameron Toll was the big thing. 

"More like an outing than shopping", according to their adverts.

16 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I remember going there a few years ago and it seemed very run down, what's it like now?

They are actually in the process of doing planning proposals to renovate it out an extension on with a cinema etc. but if you want a cheap phone case it's your place

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Extensions and a marquee?  It's no Grand Designs! 

:clap: Tremendous post. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Gonnae no quote it.

"Some Shopping Centre." 

I think the Aussie slang term is a "Bogan". :lol:

22 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

"Crazy fans who would die for the club" 😄

:wattie::yas:

Booing our own player would go down well with an Aussie. 

49 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Its like a fekkin shopping centre , they're all the same !

1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Gnando is a strange one. He has the lot in his locker, good on the ground, decent in the air, and when he's at it does the closing down and tracking back very well.

However something (in himself) stopped him building on the strong start to his career and this season he's just slid and slid and slid. Such a shame because a player like him offers so much. Even off the bench. Oh well.

I wouldn't be too hopeful we got a fee from Le Mans. The best outcome would be we don't have to pay the last 6 months off his contract.

Thought he looked great when he first signed. To be given the number 9 shirt when he signed, hardly play and then change his number wouldn’t exactly motivate you and give you confidence 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

He wouldn’t have been allowed to go if we weren’t getting a striker imo. 

I hope that's the case, but I honestly think he contributed so little that we're no worse off for options with him gone. I'd be as happy to see Ross Stewart chucked on up front as to see Gnando coming on.  I think he'd be as likely to do anything useful!

Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

I hope that's the case, but I honestly think he contributed so little that we're no worse off for options with him gone. I'd be as happy to see Ross Stewart chucked on up front as to see Gnando coming on.  I think he'd be as likely to do anything useful!

Hyperbolic nonsense

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Gonnae no quote it.

"Some Shopping Centre." 

Sorry about the quote!

As for The Gyle, the state of it these days is bordering on tragic. Lots of empty units and lots of utter tat in some of the others. 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Did Le Mans do something to upset us or something? :lol:

Or is it French for gullible? 

They must be our new feeder team for all the crap we need to get rid off

Just now, wishawjambo said:

They must be our new feeder team for all the crap we need to get rid off

Our bottom-feeder club? :huh:

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

It's not exactly a prime shopping destination but jings, it's better than The Gyle is these days.

30 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That's very nice. Good luck to big Gnando. 

:icon14:

bringonthesevco
6 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I watched him closely on Tuesday night and his movement or lack of it at crucial times is worse than most schoolboys.

He never moves into space to receive the ball and seems to make runs at the wrong times. His decision making is very poor and he has the heart of a mouse.

I really can't believe that he plays as often as he does.

I accept what you say about some of the good things he has done but those are fairly limited. Look at the number of glaring opportunities he has missed since he joined us.

This is the GMS that our 2nd top goalscorer and has the most amount of assists in the team ?

That GMS ??

Under the floodlight
9 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Plenty hyperbollocks on here!

Used to play in a band called the shanbolics, i was shan they were bolics. I'll get ma coat.

1 minute ago, Under the floodlight said:

Used to play in a band called the shanbolics, i was shan they were bolics. I'll get ma coat.

🤣 sweet👌

3 minutes ago, bazman said:

Cummings on the way out

Not surprised. Can’t get fit enough to play full games. Seems to think it’s more important to gift his cheeky character to the world. He’ll look back on his career through the bottom of a pint glass and wonder how he could have got so unlucky. 

Edited by GinRummy

30 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Another one to put to bed thankfully

Don’t see him fitting in… does he have a criminal record?

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Don’t see him fitting in… does he have a criminal record?

Not sure, but just saw this hell of a stretch of a headline from the Daily Ranger… 😂

1E118C76-ACE3-4265-B4BB-49116B042393.jpeg

Edited by BackOfTheNet

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Not sure, but just saw this hell of a stretch of a headline for the Daily Ranger… 😂

1E118C76-ACE3-4265-B4BB-49116B042393.jpeg

Bloody DR… they cannae help themselves. Just say, Patrick Thistle striker… but no, it has to be Ex-Rangers youth :vangry:

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He's a league 1/Championship player, hence why Dundee must've been his best option. 

Whilst at Rangers he was highly rated by Gerrard and picked as the only academy player to travel with the first team on their summer camp.  He then got a bad injury  but im pretty sure if Gerrard seen something in him there could be a player in there.

18 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Whilst at Rangers he was highly rated by Gerrard and picked as the only academy player to travel with the first team on their summer camp.  He then got a bad injury  but im pretty sure if Gerrard seen something in him there could be a player in there.

If he thought there was a player that would have made it at Rangers he would have given him a contract and loaned him out. He didn’t, he let him go.

32 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Clearly no one better than Dundee thought he'd improve them. I think that speaks volumes.

Edited by Cruyff

9 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Halliday was signed for a prupose and he has served that relatively well but time for him to move on at the end of the season.

As for GMS well he is just a total waste of space. Surely Henderson would be worth a try now that he is back rather than this nonentity.

When we sending them both to Le Mans as well then? 😎

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Not approached Callum Paterson yet?

No fee needed, just wages. (which we probably couldn't afford)

I suggested him the other day and some laughed saying he isn’t good enough 😂

25 minutes ago, Cade said:

Not approached Callum Paterson yet?

No fee needed, just wages. (which we probably couldn't afford)

21 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I suggested him the other day and some laughed saying he isn’t good enough 😂

He’s not the player he once was. And our recruitment team have a network that is wider than ex-Hearts players earning crap loads of money in England’s League One, particularly a forward that’s scored 10 goals in 64 games. Only 2 in the 21 games so far in the current season. He’s past it, and Hearts fans thinking he was the player he was when he left us or even when he was at Cardiff have evidently not seen him play for years. As anyone who had would want none of it.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

SectionDJambo

I really don’t see the contempt for Andy Halliday. The guy does a job for us, as a fringe player. I can’t remember him letting us down. The Aberdeen sending off was harsh when compared to what others have got away with against us.

Every player in our squad isn’t going to be a star that we can sell for millions of £s. We don’t yet have that stature.

His open love for Rangers shouldn’t be a problem unless it affects his performance. Plenty great players haven’t hidden their love for their boyhood team but still played well for their club. All of our players can’t be Hearts fans.

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I really don’t see the contempt for Andy Halliday. The guy does a job for us, as a fringe player. I can’t remember him letting us down. The Aberdeen sending off was harsh when compared to what others have got away with against us.

Every player in our squad isn’t going to be a star that we can sell for millions of £s. We don’t yet have that stature.

His open love for Rangers shouldn’t be a problem unless it affects his performance. Plenty great players haven’t hidden their love for their boyhood team but still played well for their club. All of our players can’t be Hearts fans.

At long last some sensibility. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal