** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

14 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Hopefully Joe Savage is letting Le Mans know about the availability of André L'Alliday and Geiree Mackay-Stephane.

😂

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He wouldn’t have been allowed to go if we weren’t getting a striker imo. 

You’d like to think so. He may have been poor, but his departure leaves us with one proven striker and Finlay Pollock. So I hope we’re ready for the klaxon.

3 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

You’d like to think so. He may have been poor, but his departure leaves us with one proven striker and Finlay Pollock. So I hope we’re ready for the klaxon.

Henderson is there as well at the moment, he will only return to Alloa if we manage to get another couple of forwards in before the window ends. if we don't he stays and will have a roll to play for the remainder of the season.

Ach, the vitriol against Gnando all a bit ott, but he never endeared himself with either an iconic moment or a fiery disposition, so that's what happens.

Truth for me is, he looked a decent aquisition, can see why we wanted him or what he was supposed to be, but he simply didn't click.  I'm not sure we get our points against the OF this season if Gnando doesn't play.  He did well in both those games and caused them problems.

Not our worst ever signing by a stretch and was here a year rather than others we've been stuck with for ages.

We move on.

That all said.  Off you pop, Armand.

I'm glad not too many people mentioned him this window but now they can finally stop mentioning him signing all together

(Until next window)

11 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Ach, the vitriol against Gnando all a bit ott, but he never endeared himself with either an iconic moment or a fiery disposition, so that's what happens.

Truth for me is, he looked a decent aquisition, can see why we wanted him or what he was supposed to be, but he simply didn't click.  I'm not sure we get our points against the OF this season if Gnando doesn't play.  He did well in both those games and caused them problems.

Not our worst ever signing by a stretch and was here a year rather than others we've been stuck with for ages.

We move on.

That all said.  Off you pop, Armand.

This

best in the land
4 hours ago, Sertse said:

He was extremely lazy, I've never seen a player seem to put so much work into not warming up with everyone else.

This. Made it clear he didn't want to be here. 

Waste of a jersey and a wage. 

Hopefully hearts have got a striker or two lined up. 

And a new ch would be nice as well. 

17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Any rumours re announcement today? 

Haring extension. But in fairness that one was started by me. Wouldn’t trust me as far as I could throw me.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

We're doing good business outwards, contracts, if we get a banging forward, Joe Savage has done a mint job, once again. 

We need a Joe Savvy emoticon/smiley. 

One of him looking clever imo.... 

Maybe with a monocle and top hat? 

Bazzas right boot

Good luck and bye. 

Gnando was a punt taken while we were in the championship. 

It's not worked out  on promotion. 

No harsh feelings, just no good enough for us. 

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Halliday was signed for a prupose and he has served that relatively well but time for him to move on at the end of the season.

As for GMS well he is just a total waste of space. Surely Henderson would be worth a try now that he is back rather than this nonentity.

100% spot on.

21 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Haring extension. But in fairness that one was started by me. Wouldn’t trust me as far as I could throw me.

I'd be surprised if there was another contract extension announced this month, the graphic with Gordon, Halkett, Kingsley and Smith all together suggested that business was done.

I think Haring will stay if we get Europe and it will be announced nearer the end of the season.  I don't think he fancies siting on the bench every week once Beni is back.  The amount of time he spent out of the team last season while we were forced to suffer Halliday and Irving was an absolute nonsense.

16 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We'd probably be right on Celtic's coat tails tbh so agree getting a good goalscorer in is important, just think we need to give some credit to how good the rest of the team have been at chipping in. 

I agree. We're a long way from having a goalscoring crisis, it's just that there's scope for further improvement.  I think it's actually a real marker of how far we've come since a couple of years ago that we're actually able to say that we could be on the coat tails of the arsecheeks if we'd just had that quality goalscoring striker!

3 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I agree with all the points, and i'm not his biggest fan.  But we could be potentially 5-7 points worse off without his input in the first half of the season so he's worthy of a space in the squad for me.

He's a squad player and has contributed 4 goals and 5 assists in 24 games (including league cup).

Definately worth keeping until we can replace with better.

52 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

that sounds like you have heard rumblings

Lots of media types hanging about at Tynecastle this afternoon.  Could be a non-football related event 

1 hour ago, Doc Rob said:

Pollock isn’t a striker. 

20 minutes ago, andrew said:

I'd be surprised if there was another contract extension announced this month, the graphic with Gordon, Halkett, Kingsley and Smith all together suggested that business was done.

I think Haring will stay if we get Europe and it will be announced nearer the end of the season.  I don't think he fancies siting on the bench every week once Beni is back.  The amount of time he spent out of the team last season while we were forced to suffer Halliday and Irving was an absolute nonsense.

He maybe fancies a return home as well. 

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Lots of media types hanging about at Tynecastle this afternoon.  Could be a non-football related event 

weird, must be some kind of event.

Could we be back in for Georgie Kelly? 

Still league of Ireland top scorer, running out of contract.

Faves to sign were Rotherham or Bradford but they seem to have cooled interest.

We were linked previously

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Harring and Mackay on extensions and a "marquee" CF please.

Extensions and a marquee?  It's no Grand Designs! 

bringonthesevco

Interestingly Gnandos "Hearts Stats" are very similar to Ginnellys 

Ginnelly              Played 1079 minutes              Scored 6 Goals       4 Assists

Gnando              Played 1268 mins                    Scored 6 Goals       4 Assists

FYI - I'm fully onboard with the fact that Ginnelly is a much better footballer 🙂

10 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Could we be back in for Georgie Kelly? 

Still league of Ireland top scorer, running out of contract.

Faves to sign were Rotherham or Bradford but they seem to have cooled interest.

We were linked previously

Might fall under the “worth a punt” category, but I’d hope we’d be in for players of a higher calibre than ones who has teams cooling interest that we loan out our players to

1 minute ago, bringonthesevco said:

Interestingly Gnandos "Hearts Stats" are very similar to Ginnellys 

Ginnelly              Played 1079 minutes              Scored 6 Goals       4 Assists

Gnando              Played 1268 mins                    Scored 6 Goals       4 Assists

FYI - I'm fully onboard with the fact that Ginnelly is a much better footballer 🙂

I think you’ll find Gnanduillet is Beniuses in disguise. The fans have spoken on this (in pubs during last orders) and have come to a consensus that they all repeat the same things about a player which was nowhere near as bad as they make out. Also see shite banter before and since he has left about his impending and eventual departure. Bantz.

6 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Any striker is better than no striker 

That's utter rubbish.  We could easily sign a striker that’s rubbish and contributes absolutely nothing, and just costs us money. We'd be better off saving the money. 

36 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Atkinson pre-match press conference just been uploaded, although the interviews are via zoom. Still counts as media, may have just been the Hearts media guys.

Just now, Goodfella said:

Atkinson pre-match press conference just been uploaded, although the interviews are via zoom. Still counts as media, may have just been the Hearts media guys.

That was probably it, thanks 

Glamorgan Jambo

Gnando is a strange one. He has the lot in his locker, good on the ground, decent in the air, and when he's at it does the closing down and tracking back very well.

However something (in himself) stopped him building on the strong start to his career and this season he's just slid and slid and slid. Such a shame because a player like him offers so much. Even off the bench. Oh well.

I wouldn't be too hopeful we got a fee from Le Mans. The best outcome would be we don't have to pay the last 6 months off his contract.

6 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Gnando is a strange one. He has the lot in his locker, good on the ground, decent in the air, and when he's at it does the closing down and tracking back very well.

However something (in himself) stopped him building on the strong start to his career and this season he's just slid and slid and slid. Such a shame because a player like him offers so much. Even off the bench. Oh well.

I wouldn't be too hopeful we got a fee from Le Mans. The best outcome would be we don't have to pay the last 6 months off his contract.

Maybe got out of paying the last six months of Damour’s as well. If so then the actual ‘fee’ is pretty substantial. 

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Maybe…😉

Maybe not🤞

20 minutes ago, Barack said:

Gonnae no quote it.

"Some Shopping Centre." 

:what:

The Gyle, you uneducated brute. An institution. 

😂 must’ve been the Gyle. Ocean terminal has too many Hibs lurking about and if he had taken him to Cameron Toll he’d be on his way back to Australia already. 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'd have issues at St James' too...

Actually forgot that was back on the go. Shows my interest in shopping 🙂

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂 must’ve been the Gyle. Ocean terminal has too many Hibs lurking about and if he had taken him to Cameron Toll he’d be on his way back to Australia already. 

I was at the Gyle on Thursday night and was so glad that hobo shop is booted, it used to annoy me👍

Just now, One five said:

I was at the Gyle on Thursday night and was so glad that hobo shop is booted, it used to annoy me👍

Was that the signed photo one? Not been in the gyle for a few years. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Was that the signed photo one? Not been in the gyle for a few years. 

I’ve no idea mate it was beside Starbucks I used just growl when I passed 😡

22 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Might see someone tonight…🤐

Tinder plans should be discussed in The Shed. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal