Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

yeah, hell mend 'em. If this continues we will get to a situation where at the triage stage and beds are tight vaccinated people or people who need other treatment will be prioritised over unvaccinated adults who don't have good reason to be unvaccinated. That might focus minds if not being able to enter a restaurant doesn't.

Should we stop obese people from getting hospital treatment.  Its their own fault after all.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But the double vaccinated can still spread variants and catch variants. I know a few double jabbed who are in a right mess just now. 

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

I can assure you I am most definitely not selfish. But carry on with the presumptions and the likes. Shows what a person you are. 

If you are vaccinated, then it is of no worry to you if someone else is unvaccinated. How that is hard to understand is beyond me. Unless of course you do not trust your vaccine? 

If i get ill then it is on me. But apparently you can still get ill, and still even die if you are vaccinated. So i guess that would be on me anyway.

You are so far off getting the point 🙈 

How simple is it to understand risks are lowered if you are jabbed both of catching at transmitting it. Therefore things can get back to some normality. Its selfish as **** to say “naaa ill not bother lowering the risk to others but still let me do whatever the **** i want”

You are selfish! You are obstinate! End of

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

FB_IMG_1630518834023.jpg

Interestingly an NFL coach has just stated that being unvaccinated influenced his decision when cutting players from his playing squad.

PhoenixHearts
38 minutes ago, ScottieMac17 said:

My point is that people under 30 are at a lower risk of being affected by the virus, however if the don't get a vaccine with little or no knowledge of long term side effects, they cannot take part in anything... Seems a bit unfair.

Long term side effects? There are none. 

Not Sweden

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-covid-no-lockdown-strategy-failed-higher-death-rate-2021-8

"A year and a half after Sweden decided not to lock down, its COVID-19 death rate is up to 10 times higher than its neighbors"

Better off than Scotland. They admitted they initially got it wrong with care homes like we did here.

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Should we stop obese people from getting hospital treatment.  Its their own fault after all.

Bit of a sweeping statement that isnt it. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Obesity is officially a disease, and the previously mentioned smoking is officially an addiction. But anyhow, can you catch lung cancer by standing next to a smoker who coughs on you and can you catch obesity by standing next to an obese person?

So this'll mean there will be somewhere else yo go if you want to avoid anti vaccination conspiracy theorists?*

*not saying everyone who doesn't want vaccinated is doing it for these reasons. 

Just now, PhoenixHearts said:

You can’t say there are no long term side effects. Its one of those we wont know for a long long time. 

I’m surprised the mods have not shut this down by now. They are normally very sensitive when it comes to covid comments. 

So I’ll get in before it’s shut down. 

This is an absolute disgrace and people should rightly be outraged by it. Yet many are not for reasons that are beyond explanation. 

We honestly have no idea about long term side effects...  Unless you are from the future?... 

Just now, Jonkel Hoon said:

Apologies, I've not read the whole thread, but does this mean children are effectively banned from going to the football?

No , why would it? 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

You can’t say there are no long term side effects. Its one of those we wont know for a long long time. 

Long term effects of covid seem much more likely, and are being studied. Certainly seems more of an issue than long-term effects of a vaccine. But, yeah risking catching covid and helping to extend the pandemic instead of getting the vaccine is much more sensible. Not a dig at you by the way. A dispiriting discussion but at least it's a minority who are taking an extreme anti-vax stance.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

I’m surprised the mods have not shut this down by now. They are normally very sensitive when it comes to covid comments. 

So I’ll get in before it’s shut down. 

This is an absolute disgrace and people should rightly be outraged by it. Yet many are not for reasons that are beyond explanation. 

What a pile of shite 🤣🤣🤣

Why is it a disgrace? Why should people be outraged?

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Bit of a sweeping statement that isnt it. 

Well if we are going to deny people hospital treatment then we are going to have to be harsh.

Just now, ScottieMac17 said:

We honestly have no idea about long term side effects...  Unless you are from the future?... 

By the same token, we have no idea how deadly Covid might end up being, given the constant mutations that are already happening.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Long term effects of covid seem much more likely, and are being studied. Certainly seems more of an issue than long-term effects of a vaccine. But, yeah risking catching covid and helping to extend the pandemic instead of getting the vaccine is much more sensible.

all i said is we dont know long term effects of the vaccine. Which we dont

1 minute ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

They're not double jabbed. 

Yeah but they are u18 and for now thars a different conversation as i understand it

Edited by sadj

Just now, sadj said:

What a pile of shite 🤣🤣🤣

Why is it a disgrace? Why should people be outraged?

I assume you are vaccinated? Yes so why do you care. 

it is clear now vaccination takes a minuscule death rate and makes it a tiny minuscule of a fraction death rate. 

we also know now that whether you are vaccinated or not that you can catch it and pass it on. 

So you are vaccinated, get on with your life mate and don’t live in fear. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, sadj said:

Yeah but they are u18 and for now thars a different conversation as i understand it

Yeah sorry it wasn't a dig at you. Just clarified in an edit.

Well if we are going to deny people hospital treatment then we are going to have to be harsh.

Being harsh is one thing sweeping generalisations that are all encompassing even if wrong are not. 

PhoenixHearts
6 minutes ago, 151 said:

I can assure you I am most definitely not selfish. But carry on with the presumptions and the likes. Shows what a person you are. 

If you are vaccinated, then it is of no worry to you if someone else is unvaccinated. How that is hard to understand is beyond me. Unless of course you do not trust your vaccine? 

If i get ill then it is on me. But apparently you can still get ill, and still even die if you are vaccinated. So i guess that would be on me anyway.

This is where you're wrong. 

I've been double jabbed since February yet I have felt no extra benefit, no extra freedoms. Why? Because the governments are forced to pander to the unvaccinated saying "we don't want to create a two-tier society" etc.

The good people who are doing the right thing and getting their vaccine are being held back by those refusing because we have to treat the antivaxxers with kid gloves. 

Fully vaccinated, antibody count through the roof and protected like feck but I can't visit family overseas because "it wouldn't be fair" on those who REFUSED. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, hearts00 said:

it is clear now vaccination takes a minuscule death rate and makes it a tiny minuscule of a fraction death rate. 

we also know now that whether you are vaccinated or not that you can catch it and pass it on. 

One of the funniest not funny things about the anti-vaxxers is they accuse others of living in fear then spout internet-sourced nonsense about the scary effects of a vaccine as a reason for themselves not getting it. 

Just now, hearts00 said:

No iv had one jab. This affects me , its affects business too. Yet i think its correct. Never assume eh 👍🏻  i already stated earlier in the thread this affects me negatively but i agree with it

Just now, sadj said:

Realistically the number of non double jabbed adults will be small, so the main risk of it spreading will be u18s. 

Family enclosure  ticket anyone?

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

This is where you're wrong. 

I've been double jabbed since February yet I have felt no extra benefit, no extra freedoms. Why? Because the governments are forced to pander to the unvaccinated saying "we don't want to create a two-tier society" etc.

The good people who are doing the right thing and getting their vaccine are being held back by those refusing because we have to treat the antivaxxers with kid gloves. 

Fully vaccinated, antibody count through the roof and protected like feck but I can't visit family overseas because "it wouldn't be fair" on those who REFUSED. 

Exactly. There would be no need for a vaccine passport if everyone was vaccinated because there would be no virus circulating, certainly not in a dangerous way. That's why we don't have a polio passport.

Edited by ToqueJambo

PhoenixHearts
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

No we absolutely can say that. We do know. 

Vaccines aren't long lasting. They wear off. This is why the flu vaccine, which has been in circulation for decades, is offered annually.

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

It is a problem especially as my son will also miss out. 

Because of YOUR CHOICE ..  

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Mate I wouldn't bother. You are dealing with folk hiding behind cushions waiting on someone on TV to tell them that their bodies will be ok if they get injected with a vaccine. 

They lower it to digs, and seem incapable of adult conversation. Probably be called an anti vaxxer despite having more "vaccines" than them. And they liken it to something you are given when you are a baby :lol:.

Just sign out and enjoy the game tonight.

Just now, Jonkel Hoon said:

Realistically the number of non double jabbed adults will be small, so the main risk of it spreading will be u18s. 

Family enclosure  ticket anyone?

Different question isnt it. Tbh what is the correct answer. You cant please everyone. If you target o18s with things for now then you can get most of society back to normal. After that 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Killinman said:

I'm not knocking the vaccines in my early life...polio, typhoid, smallpox etc but they were all tested over long periods and were proven to work. The Covi d vaccines have not been subject to anything like the same righteous testing

A good few million have supplied plenty of data for a good period so far, or does that not count?

Would seen better than anything given to a horse!

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

No we absolutely can say that. We do know. 

Vaccines aren't long lasting. They wear off. This is why the flu vaccine, which has been in circulation for decades, is offered annually.

Polio isnt offered annually though? Some vaccines are some arent. At the moment the virus will be constantly mutating at a faster rate than it will in years to come. However we cant say there will be no side effects nor can we say there will be side effects

Jeffros Furios
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I meant it, I’ve had it with this bullshit. Enough is enough.

Look around at the people who hold the “anti vax” view! 99% window lickers whos “information” is from unverified crap on facebook all of which has been proven to be false

You are wrong, you will always be wrong. I just hope you see sense before it catches up with you 

Well said .

PhoenixHearts
17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

yeah, hell mend 'em. If this continues we will get to a situation where at the triage stage and beds are tight vaccinated people or people who need other treatment will be prioritised over unvaccinated adults who don't have good reason to be unvaccinated. That might focus minds if not being able to enter a restaurant doesn't.

They make me sick. In some places people needing serious treatment for other illnesses and terminal diseases aren't able to get a hospital bed because they're being occupied by ignorant arseholes who were offered a jab but refused because they thought they knew better than the global medical/science community. Cant imagine how doctors must be feeling. Frustrating.

They make me sick. In some places people needing serious treatment for other illnesses and terminal diseases aren't able to get a hospital bed because they're being occupied by ignorant arseholes who were offered a jab but refused because they thought they knew better than the global medical/science community. Cant imagine how doctors must be feeling. Frustrating.

Yep personally been waiting on a hospital appt for 10 months and no nearer being seen. I am sure this is being duplicated thousands of times throughout the country.

8 minutes ago, merrymac said:

By the same token, we have no idea how deadly Covid might end up being, given the constant mutations that are already happening.

It's very rare for a virus to mutate into something stronger than the original strain... Hence the reason most variants are less severe but spread easier. 

One of the funniest not funny things about the anti-vaxxers is they accuse others of living in fear then spout internet-sourced nonsense about the scary effects of a vaccine as a reason for themselves not getting it. 

What is an anti vaxxer? Its a lazy term used by the media but most people that agree with me are not anti vaxxers. 

PhoenixHearts
12 minutes ago, ScottieMac17 said:

Yes we do. The covid vaccines are all built upon existing vaccine technology.

Guest ToqueJambo

A lot have been speaking out in the media, and I've been surprised at the amount of "undoctorly" things they say. Basically if you decided not to get the vaccine and go to hospital with covid you'll be treated but don't expect any sympathy or a good bedside manner. And I'd imagine sympathy will evaporate completely if this continues, and it might even be harder to get treatment if hospitals are full and tough decisions have to be made.

Just now, ScottieMac17 said:

It's very rare for a virus to mutate into something stronger than the original strain... Hence the reason most variants are less severe but spread easier. 

But you don't know that for sure cos it hasn't been round long enough to know.

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

What is an anti vaxxer? Its a lazy term used by the media but most people that agree with me are not anti vaxxers. 

Vaccine-hesitant is common. Which are you? And why? Ok for others to take the "risk" but not you is that it? 

Edited by ToqueJambo

Yes we do. The covid vaccines are all built upon existing vaccine technology.

If that's true why are we finding new side effects about a vaccine that we should no everything about?

1 hour ago, Berra than you said:

Just off the phone myself 😂. Same here, sending me a copy. I have also checked again and the website has updated so worth doing so yourself.

As you suggested - just double checked and low n behold the website has updated itself to the correct status. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

That’s no the rule. The rule is can’t attend event 10k without vaccinated proof. 

Andy Halliday will be hanging over players and sliding in spit which is worse than a fan watching a game beside someone. Again just my opinion. 

if fans can show a negative test like the players I don’t see the problem. I haven’t seen that is the case though. I may have missed it. 

The rules haven't been set yet, it'll be discussed in parliament and voted on first, highly likely that elite sportsmen and women will be exempt from any rules.

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

They're not double jabbed. 

Only applies to over 18s currently, my 17 year old nephew went into meltdown when he thought he needed his 2nd jag by 2nd October game