Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, 151 said:

One case? 

No I wear a seatbelt. 

Everyone wears a seatbelt, it is the law. It doesn't enter my body against my will so that I can do something I can enjoy. 

People are starting to deliberately misquote me, even though I am actually quoting others who have said the claims that even if you are vaccinated you can catch Covid so i'll just drop out of the conversation now.

People have stated that they can catch covid whether they are vaccinated or not. Therefore it has absolutely ZERO impact on them whether I am vaccinated or not. None. If they cannot understand this then it is pointless debating. 

Have you had the polio jab? I'm guessing yes. You probably don't know much about polio. Why? Because it was a deadly disease that was ended by vaccination, including mandatory vaccination. However it hasn't been ended. Know what's still keeping it at bay and protecting you and your or other people's children? Vaccination.

Edited by ToqueJambo

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

"Fitness enthusiast, 42, who rejected vaccine, dies of Covid"

"The father of one, John Eyers, a construction expert from Southport in Merseyside, was described by his sister Jenny McCann as “the fittest, healthiest person I know”. She added that her brother had been climbing Welsh mountains and camping in the wild four weeks before his death.

But he was left in intensive care after catching coronavirus, and told his consultant before he was ventilated that he wished he had been vaccinated."

You can take your chances I suppose. Do you also not wear a seatbelt because the chances of dying in a crash are low and in any case you can still die in a car crash while wearing a seatbelt?

👍:2thumbsup::notworthy:

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Have you had the polio jab? I'm guessing yes. You probably don't know much about polio. Why? Because it was a deadly disease that was ended by vaccination, including mandatory vaccination.

Deadly disease being key.

Just now, Lone Striker said:

👍:2thumbsup::notworthy:

Im sure more than one footballer has died from brain or heart related illnesses and diseases over the years. Im sure ive read about marathon runners dying from heart and lung related illnesses. 

How dare others continue to risk themselves (not others). Madness.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, 151 said:

One case. 

:jj_facepalm:

Well there have been more than one case if you've been paying attention. Imagine all the cases without the majority of people getting vaccinated? Imagine still being in lockdown with the hospitals overflowing? That's the situation if everyone takes your "I'm alright Jack" stance.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, 151 said:

Deadly disease being key.

Polio isn't deadly for everyone, but it is for some or "just" causes massive health problems for others, just like covid. Anyhow, good luck not dying or not passing it to someone who dies!

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Im sure more than one footballer has died from brain or heart related illnesses and diseases over the years. Im sure ive read about marathon runners dying from heart and lung related illnesses. 

How dare others continue to risk themselves (not others). Madness.

Your examples are not even comparable with the Covid situation...... but I think you know that.  

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Well there have been more than one case if you've been paying attention. Imagine all the cases without the majority of people getting vaccinated? Imagine still being in lockdown with the hospitals overflowing? That's the situation if everyone takes your "I'm alright Jack" stance.

How is it an im alright jack stance? I could be vaccinated and pass it to someone. :wow:

Put me in whatever category you want. But being ex military I can assure you I have had the most random of vaccines. 

Just now, Lone Striker said:

Your examples are not even comparable with the Covid situation...... but I think you know that.  

It was in comparison to the poster who tried to compare my body to some other person who unfortunely died from Covid's body. 

But you knew that.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, 151 said:

How is it an im alright jack stance? I could be vaccinated and pass it to someone. :wow:

Put me in whatever category you want. But being ex military I can assure you I have had the most random of vaccines. 

And you're afraid of a wee needle and happy for millions of others to take the "risk" that is stopping you from getting it in your body. You do know that it's those millions who will end the pandemic while you do nothing, right?

What a brave protector of the people you are! Nice job putting your life on the line for others - you know the job of the military. Not willing to do what it takes for other people or what?

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

this is just wrong on so many levels. If this motion is passed she better be prepared for a monumental backlash. Being told we will not have our freedoms affected but yet making decisions that directly affect our freedoms. 

To think i stood up for her on here too. 

I would think the proposal will have cross party support. 

It's become a necessary evil I'm afraid. 

The only criticism I have is that certificates should have been issued at the very start as soon as a second jab was administered a certificate should have been issued on the spot. 

It's sad that there are so many selfish people prepared to risk the health of others and overwhelm the NHS. 

It's ironic that those are the same people who will moan the loudest about the NHS waiting lists etc. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

It was in comparison to the poster who tried to compare my body to some other person who unfortunely died from Covid's body. 

But you knew that.

You made out that being fit and healthy meant covid couldn't affect you. I merely pointed out that was a risk but you seem to have thought it through so good for you.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

And you're afraid of a wee needle and happy for millions of others to take the "risk" that is stopping you from getting it in your body.

What a brave protector of the people you are! Nice job putting your life on the line for others - you know the job of the military.

Not afraid of anything to do with the needle :lol: using your logic you are scared if anything.

Wow, sly digs because the logic about whether im vaccinated or not affecting you hasn't checked out.

What others do with their bodies is up to them. Plenty folk choose to get in their car after  "few" and don't give a ****. Probably some of the same folk bleating on about how much someone who is unvaccinated affects their vaccinated bodies.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

A very dangerous route for this shambles of a goverment to take,to discriminate by forced medical procedures is going to end with full scale riots on the streets.

😂😂😂😂. Please tell me you are joking or just trolling. Not seen many riots on the streets of Dublin where you need a vaccine certificate to get into pubs. Or the other countries that require vaccine certificates. 

2 minutes ago, LMc said:

Neil Doncaster raging at the prospect of having to do some work. This day just gets better.

Shocking isn't it.  If only he was compensated adequately for his role.

:muggy:

If everyone had the same opinion as the anti vaxxers none of us would be getting into stadiums right now.  So if you choose not to get the vaccine its only right that you choose not to get to the football. 

Scotland falling into line with other countries and not got a problem with it. Well apart from the fact I'm not eligible as never got my jags in Scotland, but it was my choice to go abroad. Just have to hope I can get a ticket for the hibs game as it will be my last one for quite a while. 

You made out that being fit and healthy meant covid couldn't affect you. I merely pointed out that was a risk but you seem to have thought it through so good for you.

No i didn't. I didn't atall. 

I said I have full confidence in MY body. I have looked after my body and therefore fancy MY chances of catching pretty much anything. Naivety? Well that is still yet to be discovered. 

Stop making accusations and presumptions. I said MY body.

Maybe if others concetrated on their bodies the judgmental digs would stop.

Bet there are plenty of overweight, smokers, who literally do nothing to maintain a strong immune system who are hammering the folk who are unvaccinated because it apparently puts them "at risk". Probably take their masks off to have a fag. 

Look after yourself and stop relying on what others do.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Not afraid of anything to do with the needle :lol: using your logic you are scared if anything.

Wow, sly digs because the logic about whether im vaccinated or not affecting you hasn't checked out.

What others do with their bodies is up to them. Plenty folk choose to get in their car after  "few" and don't give a ****. Probably some of the same folk bleating on about how much someone who is unvaccinated affects their vaccinated bodies.

Luckily the youth of the 40s were happy to put their bodies on the line for the greater good.

Glamorgan Jambo

I wonder who at Selleck dictates the memos to Doncaster now that Lawwell has left.

The SPFL response is as predictable as it is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Shanks said:

If everyone had the same opinion as the anti vaxxers none of us would be getting into stadiums right now.  So if you choose not to get the vaccine its only right that you choose not to get to the football. 

Yep. No football, pubs , hospitality shut etc. Millions unemployed . Basically never ending lockdowns, broken economies.

Just now, merrymac said:

4.5 million deaths is not deadly?

They admitted inflating figures, and attributed every death to Covid within a 28 day positive test result. 

But yes if the numbers are even close to correct then yes of course it is deadly.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Yep. No football, pubs , hospitality shut etc. Millions unemployed . Basically never ending lockdowns, broken economies.

Hey, but the bodies of 151 and their like are still temples! 

old people don't count apparently. Practically dead already.

What the young tend to forget is that they will be old one day.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

No i didn't. I didn't atall. 

I said I have full confidence in MY body. I have looked after my body and therefore fancy MY chances of catching pretty much anything. Naivety? Well that is still yet to be discovered. 

Stop making accusations and presumptions. I said MY body.

Maybe if others concetrated on their bodies the judgmental digs would stop.

Bet there are plenty of overweight, smokers, who literally do nothing to maintain a strong immune system who are hammering the folk who are unvaccinated because it apparently puts them "at risk". Probably take their masks off to have a fag. 

Look after yourself and stop relying on what others do.

Ah yes it's all about you. Incredible that basic selfishness could see this pandemic last another few years.

1 minute ago, 151 said:

They admitted inflating figures, and attributed every death to Covid within a 28 day positive test result. 

But yes if the numbers are even close to correct then yes of course it is deadly.

Were you not suggesting that Polio was deadly but Covid not?

Sorry if i interpreted that wrongly

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I wonder who at Selleck dictates the memos to Doncaster now that Lawwell has left.

The SPFL response is as predictable as it is pathetic.

It's embarrassing. Doncaster flapping around because he might have to do some work. 

Greasy faced, shit hair bellend.

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

It's embarrassing. Doncaster flapping around because he might have to do some work. 

Presumably he can find out how other countries in UEFA have coped. I can help him type the email if needed. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Almost Jonno like in your description there GR:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ah yes it's all about you. Incredible that basic selfishness could see this pandemic last another few years.

Selfishness :rofl:

For choosing what I do with my body, the EXACT same as what you have done. 

Your a parody. Why don't you go watch the news or something.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Presumably he can find out how other countries in UEFA have coped. I can help him type the email if needed. 

Its ok Dundee are doing it for him:whistling:

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, 151 said:

Selfishness :rofl:

For choosing what I do with my body, the EXACT same as what you have done. 

Your a parody. Why don't you go watch the news or something.

Do you understand what selfish means?

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Or we could have kept the economy open like they did in Sweden. No masks and no lockdowns. 

Who got it right? ...

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Good. I've not a shred of sympathy for anyone able who has been offered the vaccine and has refused.

yeah, hell mend 'em. If this continues we will get to a situation where at the triage stage and beds are tight vaccinated people or people who need other treatment will be prioritised over unvaccinated adults who don't have good reason to be unvaccinated. That might focus minds if not being able to enter a restaurant doesn't.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Or we could have kept the economy open like they did in Sweden. No masks and no lockdowns. 

Who got it right? ...

Not Sweden

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-covid-no-lockdown-strategy-failed-higher-death-rate-2021-8

"A year and a half after Sweden decided not to lock down, its COVID-19 death rate is up to 10 times higher than its neighbors"

1 minute ago, Deke Thornton said:

Uber fans like you will just have to shout louder.

No  I’ll get thrown out for speaking Above a whisper 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Do you understand what selfish means?

I can assure you I am most definitely not selfish. But carry on with the presumptions and the likes. Shows what a person you are. 

If you are vaccinated, then it is of no worry to you if someone else is unvaccinated. How that is hard to understand is beyond me. Unless of course you do not trust your vaccine? 

If i get ill then it is on me. But apparently you can still get ill, and still even die if you are vaccinated. So i guess that would be on me anyway.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, 151 said:

I can assure you I am most definitely not selfish. But carry on with the presumptions and the likes. Shows what a person you are. 

If you are vaccinated, then it is of no worry to you if someone else is unvaccinated. How that is hard to understand is beyond me. Unless of course you do not trust your vaccine? 

If i get ill then it is on me. But apparently you can still get ill, and still even die if you are vaccinated. So i guess that would be on me anyway.

OK, do you understand what herd immunity is then?

54 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

All of these things apart from a passport can be displayed on a smartphone screen.  I’m not losing sleep over it.  

It’s the way now. I’m pleased they are doing these extras it gives more confidence when you travel but will they ever relinquish any of these controls.  Time will tell.