Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Only initially you can self declare.

At some point soon you need proof. Doctors letter or similar. 

Interesting, maybe he's right then and it is a lot more sinister. Still have my doubts though, I'm firmly in the incompetence camp rather than conspiracy camp.

Shame for those who'll have to produce documentation in public and share what's 'wrong' with them when they maybe wanted to keep it private but at least it will let others feel safe.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think by far the biggest reason for opposing Covid protection measures is simply not liking being told what to do. 

I agree and also if you’re not of that political persuasion whose telling you what to do.

15 hours ago, luckydug said:

The Government/s have a duty to do whatever it takes to protect the public from Covid. 

There would be a public outcry if they adopted a hands off approach.  The people opposing sensible precautions are mainly the sort who have a vested interest or conspiracy theorists. 

This forum has been spammed by these sort recently. 

Hopelessly naive 

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

They walk amongst us….

07DBC6DE-3B39-4E6B-9FD6-8C1635115294.jpeg

Unreal 

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I've never thought to ask my barber if he's vaccinated. Maybe it's something I should ask? Or maybe it's none of my business? Or maybe I don't care?

I haven’t the actually slightest interest if anyone i am around is vaccinated of not , it’s none of my business 

48 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Hopelessly naive 

Unreal 

I haven’t the actually slightest interest if anyone i am around is vaccinated of not , it’s none of my business 

The main thing - which hasn't really be properly publicised - is getting  the vaccine protects you from serious illness and death. 

I'm not sure any of the rest is helping people get vaccinated. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

The main thing - which hasn't really be properly publicised - is getting  the vaccine protects you from serious illness and death. 

I'm not any of the rest is helping people get vaccinated. 

Yes that’s why I got it . ! However it’s none of my concern if others have had it .

This is life with Vaccine Passports NOW in lithuania.  Although it's been renamed to an "Opportunity Pass" !

https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

Sorry folks, I just do not want to live like that, for any amount of time and for any reason.

Never in my dreams would I imagine we'd be heading to a segregated,  show papers style society, without even a whimper.

Remember you and your kids will need all your boosters to keep your "opportunities" active. Imagine turning away sick people from medical treatment cos they dont want a 3rd or a yearly booster?! 

I can only hope those in Australia, and across the world, who ARE fighting this can get some form of victory and maybe influence the UK's path... cos it seems nobody here is gonna fight it. 

Edited by JoeBugner2

1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

This is life with Vaccine Passports NOW in lithuania.  Although it's been renamed to an "Opportunity Pass" !

https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

Sorry folks, I just do not want to live like that, for any amount of time and for any reason.

Never in my dreams would I imagine we'd be heading to a segregated,  show papers style society, without even a whimper.

Remember you and your kids will need all your boosters to keep your "opportunities" active. Imagine turning away sick people from medical treatment cos they dont want a 3rd or a yearly booster?! 

I can only hope those in Australia, and across the world, who ARE fighting this can get some form of victory and maybe influence the UK's path... cos it seems nobody here is gonna fight it. 

Australia and in particular NSW is a glimpse of a truly scary future. 

The fact that the MSM is not reporting it should on itself be a warning to people. 

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Australia and in particular NSW is a glimpse of a truly scary future. 

The fact that the MSM is not reporting it should on itself be a warning to people. 

They are not reporting it so doesn't cause dissent in our country or others . People might wake up 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They are not reporting it so doesn't cause dissent in our country or others . People might wake up 

It’s certainly worrying.

😏

32 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Here's what I don't get... when it is so clear that the BBC are censoring most of the Australian violence, for whatever reason, and anyone can check that over last few days, how can anyone think that the stories they do show are reputable or unbiased? In real life if someone lies to me once I’m very dubious about them but might give them the benefit, if they lie twice, I never trust them again. Why are people trusting 100% known liars with their life and their health?! ... and that doesn’t apply just to BBC, same for most mainstream and social media platforms,  politicians, and the big pharmaceutical companies.

Edited by JoeBugner2

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Here's what I don't get... when it is so clear that the BBC are censoring most of the Australian violence, for whatever reason, and anyone can check that over last few days, how can anyone think that the stories they do show are reputable or unbiased? In real life if someone lies to me once I’m very dubious about them but might give them the benefit, if they lie twice, I never trust them again. Why are people trusting 100% known liars with their life and their health?! ... and that doesn’t apply just to BBC, same for most mainstream and social media platforms,  politicians, and the big pharmaceutical companies.

What social media platform would you say is truthful ? 

Hmm good question... the easy answer would be those who do not appear censored, like telegram, gerd or bitchute etc? But I guess they could be, but less obviously so? I dont know really. But I do know the ones that I dont trust are the big players such as youtube , facebook, twitter etc. 

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Hmm good question... the easy answer would be those who do not appear censored, like telegram, gerd or bitchute etc? But I guess they could be, but less obviously so? I dont know really. But I do know the ones that I dont trust are the big players such as youtube , facebook, twitter etc. 

👍👍

17 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I stopped watching the bbc news Years ago when their bias regarding Indy one was clearly evident and they distorted the news . 

28 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Why are people trusting 100% known liars with their life and their health?! ... and that doesn’t apply just to BBC, same for most mainstream and social media platforms,  politicians, and the big pharmaceutical companies.

Why did you get vaccinated?

Jeffros Furios
40 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So you think Bitchube which has videos such as  . . The Jewish gas chambers hoax and Holocaust hoax for children is more truthful than the BBC ? 

19 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Very specific personal reasons, not health related. 

So you do trust the big pharma companies? 

Edited by Beni

34 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

So you think Bitchube which has videos such as  . . The Jewish gas chambers hoax and Holocaust hoax for children is more truthful than the BBC ? 

Truthful is maybe not the right word.  I guess they are not directly comparable as they perform different functions. YouTube vs Bitchute is a better comparison. Bitchute is more uncensored with no agenda or narrative. But the BBC certainly lies and censors to suit its own agenda and narrative.! 

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Truthful is maybe not the right word.  I guess they are not directly comparable as they perform different functions. YouTube vs Bitchute is a better comparison. Bitchute is more uncensored with no agenda or narrative. But the BBC certainly lies and censors to suit its own agenda and narrative.! 

The BBC lie but Bitchube don't  ?  Or do you agree with a site which peddles Holocaust denial? 

21 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Certainly not now

What specific information made you go from trusting them enough to get a new vaccine injected into you (twice), to knowing that they are 100% liars? 

Edited by Beni

16 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The BBC lie but Bitchube don't  ?  Or do you agree with a site which peddles Holocaust denial? 

Bitchut just host videos similar to YouTube. Im not sure how they can lie? Maybe Im misunderstanding where you are coming from? You have been on bitchute right? That why it is not really a good comparison. If you mean am I comfortable they can host any videos, totally uncencosred then yes I am. 

13 minutes ago, Beni said:

What specific information made you go from trusting them enough to get a new vaccine injected into you (twice), to knowing that they are 100% liars? 

2 minutes googling Pfizer will show you all you need to know. Literally record breaking criminals. 

E_2MP5QVcAYCQu2.jpeg

E0JaUXPWUAQJVyD.jpg

Edited by JoeBugner2

27 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Let me ask you a similar question... you agree with a site which censors esteemed scientists because they go against the narrative? So some unqualified geek in California get to decide what version of "the science" we see? You can't see how dangerous that is? 

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Let me ask you a similar question... you agree with a site which censors esteemed scientists because they go against the narrative? So some unqualified geek in California get to decide what version of "the science" we see? You can't see how dangerous that is? 

Do you think Holocaust denial is free speech ? 

27 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

2 minutes googling Pfizer will show you all you need to know. Literally record breaking criminals. 

E_2MP5QVcAYCQu2.jpeg

E0JaUXPWUAQJVyD.jpg

You only thought to spend 2 minutes googling Pfizer after rolling up you sleeve? (twice)

Do you think their vaccine is safe?

'We are working with other UK jurisdictions to ensure inter-operability across the UK. Guidance will be issued on this, and on what evidence people vaccinated outside the UK will be required to provide, before implementation.'

From the scot gov website. They'd better get a shift on.

Edited by Taffin

1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Do you think Holocaust denial is free speech ? 

Personally I would allow anything to be posted on a video hosting site as long as clearly categorised and age restricted. But I understand others disagree and Im happy to compromise and go with anything that is considered "legal". Whats your point ? I don't see how that is related to the BBC censoring Australian freedom riots or Youtube censoring scientists? 

Edited by JoeBugner2

1 hour ago, Beni said:

You only thought to spend 2 minutes googling Pfizer after rolling up you sleeve? (twice)

Do you think their vaccine is safe?

That's a whole other discussion :) If I talk about vaccines I will do on the other thread. My main point was about the BBC and Australia - I just happened to mention politicians and big pharma also.

Back to topic ?  You happy with the lithuanian situation with their "Opportunity Pass" ? https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

You happy to see that way of life here in UK? If not, at what point will you stand up and fight against it? 

You happy with the vax passes in Israel? 3rd booster required and 6 month expiry on them? 

Do you agree with what's going on in Australia? ie the public fighting back against it ? 

Edited by JoeBugner2

Jeffros Furios
24 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Personally I would allow anything to be posted on a video hosting site as long as clearly categorised and age restricted. But I understand others disagree and Im happy to compromise and go with anything that is considered "legal". Whats your point ? I don't see how that is related to the BBC censoring Australian freedom riots or Youtube censoring scientists? 

I think my point is pretty obvious and I'll leave it at that .

Dennis Reynolds
10 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

That's a whole other discussion :) If I talk about vaccines I will do on the other thread. My main point was about the BBC and Australia - I just happened to mention politicians and big pharma also.

Back to topic ?  You happy with the lithuanian situation with their "Opportunity Pass" ? https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

You happy to see that way of life here in UK? If not, at what point will you stand up and fight against it? 

You happy with the vax passes in Israel? 3rd booster required and 6 month expiry on them? 

Do you agree with what's going on in Australia? ie the public fighting back against it ? 

This is a vaccine passport for Tyncastle thread, if you start another one about all those other countries we can maybe discuss them on that.

32 minutes ago, Beni said:

This is a vaccine passport for Tyncastle thread, if you start another one about all those other countries we can maybe discuss them on that.

I would have been happy if it had stayed in the Terrace but, hey…!

Looks like AZ are top of the league!

Too many glory hunters advocating for vaccine certificates! 

Just a question here.

Is there any relationship between  having a vaccine certificate and your own intelligence?

IMG_20210924_065846.jpg

11 hours ago, LMc said:

You do realise there are timestamps on those links? :)

So apart from the fact the BBC, Sky and Reuters links you posted came up on Wed afternoon - over 2 full days after things kicked off - do you really think the level of reporting from BBC is apppropriate to the story? 

Where is the video of the police shooting folk in the back as they run away from them?
Where is the video of them shoving over a 74 year old woman, breaking her hip and then spraying her in the face, twice!!, with pepper spray!?
Where is the video of the cops arresting a young woman for standing doing nothing with her toddler screaming and panicking?
Where is the video of the police attacking and arresting those simply filming events on their phones.
Where is the video of the guy lying in the street, head split open and blood pouring out from a police rubber bullet.
Where is the video showing tens maybe hundreds of thousands marching past the camera.
Where is the video of the police sneaking up behind a poor guy, chucking him to the ground smashing his head of the floor.
Where are the videos of the police kneeing and punching women and teenagers on the ground.
Where are the reports that there is a no fly zone over the city to stop media helicpoters filming it?
Where are the reports that the internet was cut in some areas around the city?
Why is the story hidden through multiple clicks to even find it? 

Is it not totally obvious why the BBC are censoring this stuff? It is to me. 

Edited by JoeBugner2

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So apart from the fact the BBC, Sky and Reuters links you posted came up on Wed afternoon - over 2 full days after things kicked off - do you really think the level of reporting from BBC is apppropriate to the story? 

Where is the video of the police shooting folk in the back as they run away from them?
Where is the video of them shoving over a 74 year old woman, breaking her hip and then spraying her in the face, twice!!, with pepper spray!?
Where is the video of the cops arresting a young woman for standing doing nothing with her toddler screaming and panicking?
Where is the video of the police attacking and arresting those simply filming events on their phones.
Where is the video of the guy lying in the street, head split open and blood pouring out from a police rubber bullet.
Where is the video showing tens maybe hundreds of thousands marching past the camera.
Where is the video of the police sneaking up behind a poor guy, chucking him to the ground smashing his head of the floor.
Where are the videos of the police kneeing and punching women and teenagers on the ground.
Where are the reports that there is a no fly zone over the city to stop media helicpoters filming it?

Is there any mention of vaccination certificates for Tynecasle which this thread is about?

Dennis Reynolds
21 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I literally just typed Australia into Google and those where the first links that came up. 

You said the MSM isn't reporting it. It is. Stop moving the goalposts 🙄

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, LMc said:

I literally just typed Australia into Google and those where the first links that came up. 

From Tynecastle to carnage in Australia.

It’s amazing how these threads end up like a car crash.

10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is there any mention of vaccination certificates for Tynecasle which this thread is about?

oh Come on. There is a country at near civil war over Vaccine Certificates and you dont think that is relevant to this thread?!

If we support this here we could easily be in the same situation soon or, even worse, nobody will fight it and we will end up like Lithuania or even China. 

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Looks like AZ are top of the league!

Too many glory hunters advocating for vaccine certificates! 

Just a question here.

Is there any relationship between  having a vaccine certificate and your own intelligence?

IMG_20210924_065846.jpg

ADR include things like headache and temporary rash. Out of 93 million doses given those numbers are incredibly small. An absolute triumph for the vaccines. Quite remarkable really.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

oh Come on. There is a country at near civil war over Vaccine Certificates and you dont think that is relevant to this thread?!

If we support this here we could easily be in the same situation soon or, even worse, nobody will fight it and we will end up like Lithuania or even China. 

You’re a drama queen.

35 minutes ago, LMc said:

I did not even say this. Quote me please if I did. 

I said this , "when it is so clear that the BBC are censoring most of the Australian violence" - which is clearly true. 

So far, you have added less than nothing to this dicsussion.  

1 hour ago, LMc said:

27 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I did not even say this. Quote me please if I did. 

Im assuming you cant provide that quote... but hey ho, fair enough, lets move on and see if you can contribute at least something to the discussion now that you are in it ....  

WHY is BBC censoring the Australian vaccine certificate protests and violence against the public? 

Anyone? ... 

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Im assuming you cant provide that quote... but hey ho, fair enough, lets move on and see if you can contribute at least something to the discussion now that you are in it ....  

WHY is BBC censoring the Australian vaccine certificate protests and violence against the public? 

Anyone? ... 

I'll take a stab at it:

1. People aren't very interested in what's happening in Australia 

2. Australia has been held up as some kind of gold standard in dealing with Covid by the media when actually it's been a disaster and to highlight that highlights the media got it wrong too 

3. The BBC is generally quite soft in their reporting of things and tend to avoid the more graphic nature of events in their reporting

I sense it's a lot of one, a bit of 2 and a bit more of 3. But mainly 1, people don't really care what's happening in Australia. 

10 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'll take a stab at it:

1. People aren't very interested in what's happening in Australia 

2. Australia has been held up as some kind of gold standard in dealing with Covid by the media when actually it's been a disaster and to highlight that highlights the media got it wrong too 

3. The BBC is generally quite soft in their reporting of things and tend to avoid the more graphic nature of events in their reporting

I sense it's a lot of one, a bit of 2 and a bit more of 3. But mainly 1, people don't really care what's happening in Australia. 

Decent points . Not sure I agree with point 1 though. In general, yes, if this was hum drum Australian politics or something nobody is interested. However, as we are on the way to vaccine passports too then lots should be interested. Also I reckon if this was Chinese, Russian, North Korean governments etc shooting and beating the public it would be all over the news... Points 2 and 3 I agree with though .

Although I still think one bigger reason for the censorship .... but keen to hear other views....