Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

As I've said his credibility on this and the Covid thread is in tatters with all the contradictions and u-turns.  No point wasting any time on him.

He was entertaining fir a wee while but has took a bit of a fervent turn since those other lots started turning up a few days ago.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

Flip flop within a matter of minutes.  

No just a wide reader of info so thought I’d share it . Sorry if it’s not fitting the happy clapping of the vaccines will be our saviours 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

As I've said his credibility on this and the Covid thread is in tatters with all the contradictions and u-turns.  No point wasting any time on him.

ED714B14-B273-4AEF-B167-C11E15D258CF.gif

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

DE535A75-762C-411E-BB86-0C3A41ED7936.gif

James, you're better than that and should stick to coming back with worthwhile  reasons.  Someone puts the effort into post what they think and you can only be bothered with that?  

You see someone has replied to a post and open it to shite like that. 

Side effects of the vaccine..? 

Why the manic monday reference when the things are getting posted the same as yesterday? 

Sid

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He was entertaining fir a wee while but has took a bit of a fervent turn since those other lots started turning up a few days ago.

I know “ that Lot “ bunch of Hooligahs eh ? Imagine having their own views and all . What they think this is ? A democracy ? 

No just a wide reader of info so thought I’d share it . Sorry if it’s not fitting the happy clapping of the vaccines will be our saviours 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes they are effective but try telling that to some of the doom mongers 

So you admit to being a vaccine happy clapper and that it will be our saviour then?

I know “ that Lot “ bunch of Hooligahs eh ? Imagine having their own views and all . What they think this is ? A democracy ? 

I suppose a democracy means you are allowed to contradict yourself within a couple  of minutes without feeling stupid.   

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

ED714B14-B273-4AEF-B167-C11E15D258CF.gif

Fancy a wee favour? Any chance you could avoid reply to anything I post if you are only coming back with stuff like this?  

It's a waste of time. 

46 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Said it many times on here. The nearer we get to normality the more rabid they become. Sad/funny at the same time. Having said that, our resident anti-vaxxers/lockdown/passports don't lay a glove on our new qanon nutters

Desperation, plain and simple.

You see as more and more of us take the experimental space jew juice, which will turn us all into zombies within a few years, it'll make it just a wee bit easier for the deep state also known as the shape shifting space jews to spot and target the 'we know the truth' brigade.

20 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

James, you're better than that and should stick to coming back with worthwhile  reasons.  Someone puts the effort into post what they think and you can only be bothered with that?  

You see someone has replied to a post and open it to shite like that. 

Side effects of the vaccine..? 

Why the manic monday reference when the things are getting posted the same as yesterday? 

Sid

Ok I’ll give a more mature response . I am concerned about the multiple boosters we may now have to get as illustrated by Israel and it’s current predicament . Is this seriously how we have to live the rest of our lives ? To protect us from A virus that 99, whatever percentage survive ? It’s a gloomy thought to most . 

11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Desperation, plain and simple.

You see as more and more of us take the experimental space jew juice, which will turn us all into zombies within a few years, it'll make it just a wee bit easier for the deep state also known as the shape shifting space jews to spot and target the 'we know the truth' brigade.

Won't the tinfoil hats give them away? :lol:

27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Our saviours?

vaccines like it or not are why you arent stuck in your house , transmission rates are down 60% , why the NHS is not overloaded with dealing with Covid patients and on and on…. 😑

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

The only people questioning the efficacy of the vaccines are the anti vaxx bams who you were siding with earlier.

😊😊 They don't know what they are against now but they're bloody well against it

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Ok I’ll give a more mature response . I am concerned about the multiple boosters we may now have to get as illustrated by Israel and it’s current predicament . Is this seriously how we have to live the rest of our lives ? To protect us from A virus that 99, whatever percentage survive ? It’s a gloomy thought to most . 

You post about the scaremongering from others and are worried about things in the future that haven't happened.

Do you bot thing the best thing we could do just now to everyone back to how they want to live with getting as much double vaccinated as possible and then we can start discussing things like multiple boosters etc? 

Let's get get over this bit first and then worry about those things. 

You were pro double vaccination and keeping safe beforehand so you definitely understand why we need to get as much double vaccinated before we can really open society back up again.

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

You post about the scaremongering from others and are worried about things in the future that haven't happened.

Do you bot thing the best thing we could do just now to everyone back to how they want to live with getting as much double vaccinated as possible and then we can start discussing things like multiple boosters etc? 

You were pro double vaccination and keeping safe beforehand so you definitely understand why we need to get as much double vaccinated before we can really open society back up again.

What he seems to have difficulty grasping is that its largely because of the bams not following any of the guidelines that getting back to normal is taking longer.

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Thats the first time in days iv read a post from you and thought ok there is a debate there. Its shit I agree but sars are not normal viruses if boosters are needed (something thats been on the table since vaccines were first produced) then its frustrating but understandable. Viruses mutate  , it will keep mutating until such times as it becomes a virus that is less transmissible naturally and less deadly. Unfortunately for you and some others we don’t live in a world where people who are unhealthy , older , vulnerable are shunned and euthanised to save inconvenience to the younger fitter stronger of us. 

Flu vaccines are a good example , Hospitals dont become overrun with flu patients and yet in order to make some less vulnerable and hopefully stop them dying through winter we issue them. To say its a gloomy outlook , not really. Is it a big inconvenience to you to pop along to your doctors once a year and get a jab to keep others safer?

You know yourself how shit it is to be excluded because of something you have no choice over. 

periodictabledancer
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

In short, yes. OAPs  / vulnerable have effectively been living with this very scenario for decades , just think flu vaccine. Of course, you and yours can always carry on moaning and refusing to be a good citizen , if you think  that's gonna help. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats the first time in days iv read a post from you and thought ok there is a debate there. Its shit I agree but sars are not normal viruses if boosters are needed (something thats been on the table since vaccines were first produced) then its frustrating but understandable. Viruses mutate  , it will keep mutating until such times as it becomes a virus that is less transmissible naturally and less deadly. Unfortunately for you and some others we don’t live in a world where people who are unhealthy , older , vulnerable are shunned and euthanised to save inconvenience to the younger fitter stronger of us. 

Flu vaccines are a good example , Hospitals dont become overrun with flu patients and yet in order to make some less vulnerable and hopefully stop them dying through winter we issue them. To say its a gloomy outlook , not really. Is it a big inconvenience to you to pop along to your doctors once a year and get a jab to keep others safer?

You know yourself how shit it is to be excluded because of something you have no choice over. 

More transmissible but less deadly would be the ideal path, I understand.

A more transmissible mutation which is less virulent and can crowd out Delta would give us a chance at herd immunity as we could likely fight it off, even if not vaccinated. Whether this virus, being both virulent and very very transmissible needs to reduce impact on the host is key - with the rise in cases hitting vaccinated people means it still has so many transmission paths. 
Delta is hitting the vaccines hard, hence the need for boosters. 

I've no problemwith twice-yearly boosters until it mutates or ****s off, though I'd feel rather priveleged and a bit shitty if we were keeping even more of the vaccine supply which is desperately needed in other countries.  Doesn't feel any different to getting the flu jab annually (I qualify due to asthma but I'd likely pay for it if I didn't). 

I read it took 3 years for the last pandemic to ease; with a more mutatable and virulent virus, this isn't over yet.  The Israeli figures are rather sobering to read, just hoping that the vaccines, even if efficacy is reduced somewhat by Delta, still provide protection from the worst effects and the adjusted boosters are safe and effective.   

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

What he seems to have difficulty grasping is that its largely because of the bams not following any of the guidelines that getting back to normal is taking longer.

Denmark is lifting all covid restrictions in a few days time, including mask wearing and the need for covid passports.

The reason they can do this is because of the high up-take of the covid vaccine amongst it's population.

Meanwhile in Scotland....................

19 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

More transmissible but less deadly would be the ideal path, I understand.

A more transmissible mutation which is less virulent and can crowd out Delta would give us a chance at herd immunity as we could likely fight it off, even if not vaccinated. Whether this virus, being both virulent and very very transmissible needs to reduce impact on the host is key - with the rise in cases hitting vaccinated people means it still has so many transmission paths. 
Delta is hitting the vaccines hard, hence the need for boosters. 

I've no problemwith twice-yearly boosters until it mutates or ****s off, though I'd feel rather priveleged and a bit shitty if we were keeping even more of the vaccine supply which is desperately needed in other countries.  Doesn't feel any different to getting the flu jab annually (I qualify due to asthma but I'd likely pay for it if I didn't). 

I read it took 3 years for the last pandemic to ease; with a more mutatable and virulent virus, this isn't over yet.  The Israeli figures are rather sobering to read, just hoping that the vaccines, even if efficacy is reduced somewhat by Delta, still provide protection from the worst effects and the adjusted boosters are safe and effective.   

👍🏻👌🏻

17 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Denmark is lifting all covid restrictions in a few days time, including mask wearing and the need for covid passports.

The reason they can do this is because of the high up-take of the covid vaccine amongst it's population.

90% of over population over 16 have received a first jab. 80% a second jab.

We’re not far away.

No wonder none of you guys have watched UK column, if I'd had the jab I'd not be watching either.

Long and short looks like those on board with the Vax, will be on it again, and again. A bit like the magic roundabout. Another booster sir? Already onto their 4 th in Israel a country leading the way in vax roll out yet has the highest proportion of cases per head in the world, something smells, how do the critical thinkers on here explain this?

Don't forget there has been no long-term data collected about the shots, the companies have relinquished any liability for damages 🤔, that's unusual as to the government. Just as a side issue it might be worthwhile some of you checking your life insurance policy, afterall you have entered into clinical trials , you might find something in the small print which would void it and unlike the pools panel the result wouldn't be favourable for the " home team"

Injecting this concoction can only ever weaken the body/ mind and those injecting will be made up of a mismatch of OAP's , failed circus entertainers, AWB looks like there's a place for you and X exam invigilators. Yep get your sleeves up! 

Further to this Israelis now banned from entering  Portugal and Sweden, so holidays are under threat even to the vaxxed.  Does anyone know if my Israeli Pals coming over for a home game in November will get in. I mean they'll have had the shots but with them in the ground will it be safe?

In summary, by the time their finished with you you'll have a bigger hole in your arm than was in Joel Pereira's goal keeping gloves. Best draw a line in the sand, if you recognise you've been played then now's the time to bow out gracefully and if like Frank, Auld, and Gizmo some of the other loops on here keep it firmly entrenched in the bunker.

I'll give you a loan of my tin hat. You'll need it.

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That's Denmark fecked then.

Scotland might still qualify for the World Cup once the great reset/awakening comes.

Every cloud.

28 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

This nothing more than idle speculation, and I've not checked what current hospitalisations are in Denmark.

But they might be in a better place because they stopped using the AZ vaccine when the blood clots issue arose, and as the other vaccines have a higher initial success rate they are having fewer breakthrough cases.

The drop off in effectiveness is also faster with Pfizer and Moderna so the initial advantage will become less important over time.

Edited to add, they are also the most vaccinated country in Europe, so that's probably the main factor.

Edited by Beni
Addition

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

No wonder none of you guys have watched UK column, if I'd had the jab I'd not be watching either.

Long and short looks like those on board with the Vax, will be on it again, and again. A bit like the magic roundabout. Another booster sir? Already onto their 4 th in Israel a country leading the way in vax roll out yet has the highest proportion of cases per head in the world, something smells, how do the critical thinkers on here explain this?

Don't forget there has been no long-term data collected about the shots, the companies have relinquished any liability for damages 🤔, that's unusual as to the government. Just as a side issue it might be worthwhile some of you checking your life insurance policy, afterall you have entered into clinical trials , you might find something in the small print which would void it and unlike the pools panel the result wouldn't be favourable for the " home team"

Injecting this concoction can only ever weaken the body/ mind and those injecting will be made up of a mismatch of OAP's , failed circus entertainers, AWB looks like there's a place for you and X exam invigilators. Yep get your sleeves up! 

Further to this Israelis now banned from entering  Portugal and Sweden, so holidays are under threat even to the vaxxed.  Does anyone know if my Israeli Pals coming over for a home game in November will get in. I mean they'll have had the shots but with them in the ground will it be safe?

In summary, by the time their finished with you you'll have a bigger hole in your arm than was in Joel Pereira's goal keeping gloves. Best draw a line in the sand, if you recognise you've been played then now's the time to bow out gracefully and if like Frank, Auld, and Gizmo some of the other loops on here keep it firmly entrenched in the bunker.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47x2olaef2nahyjolx2p

35 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

An annual booster is very, very small price to pay for being able to live without lockdowns.

This won't age well.

10 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

You could have just written

In summary , you lot are ****ed , im right you are wrong only my opinion is correct..🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Does anyone know if my Israeli Pals coming over for a home game in November will get in. I mean they'll have had the shots but with them in the ground will it be safe?

Your imaginary pals should be ok, but you definitely won't be going.

:fonzie:

55 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

As many of the vulnerable and elderly vaccinated . I have never said everyone should be vaccinated . Certainly not children or healthy adults .

54 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Enough with that old chestnut “ the bams” not following the guidelines , the blame game again from you . A massively high percentage have followed the guidelines . 

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Couple days off work and a sympathy blowie from the missus for both of my vaccinations so far. Plus better wifi signal around the house.

What's not to like? :) 

Can the chip travel? If so do we need to be careful getting blowies incase they are non vaxxers and they sook the chip into them? If so what happens do we shut down because its no longer in us? 

As many of the vulnerable and elderly vaccinated . I have never said everyone should be vaccinated . Certainly not children or healthy adults .

They might not stay healthy adults if they don't get vaccinated.  The kids argument is another issue.  

With hindsight, would you now refuse to get vaccinated? 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Enough with that old chestnut “ the bams” not following the guidelines , the blame game again from you . A massively high percentage have followed the guidelines . 

Complete nonsense.  You are having an absolute 'mare. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Spit or swallow takes on a whole new level of importance.

In completely unrelated news, there's a wee dirty that lives round the corner who has received 47 doses of Pfizer, 24 of AZ, and 13 Modernas since the roll out began.

🤣

Lucky pfizer is all i can say

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Last sentence is a low blow 😡

Last sentence is a low blow 😡

It really isnt James , its sadly true and its no different to what you are extolling the virtues of in regards excluding people from society because they are old or vulnerable. 

Its maybe an uncomfortable home truth but its most definitely not a low blow. 

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

In short, yes. OAPs  / vulnerable have effectively been living with this very scenario for decades , just think flu vaccine. Of course, you and yours can always carry on moaning and refusing to be a good citizen , if you think  that's gonna help. 

Er I have been a “ good citizen “ as I’ve had the two Jabs . For the last time it is not needed for children or healthy adults . 

35 minutes ago, Boab said:

90% of over population over 16 have received a first jab. 80% a second jab.

We’re not far away.

Oh that’s not the end of it . The new drive will be the under 16s then 5-12 Years old . Watch the “ winters coming kids do you want to kill your granny “ ads 

26 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

This won't age well.

22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Couple days off work and a sympathy blowie from the missus for both of my vaccinations so far. Plus better wifi signal around the house.

What's not to like? :) 

My partners never had it so good as  he’s an anti vaxxer ( healthy and younger than me ) so the vax is completely not necessary for him . He’s happy as Larry with his rewards 

139B2122-2BEB-4531-ACC1-3CCB89905050.gif

SuperstarSteve
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Er I have been a “ good citizen “ as I’ve had the two Jabs . For the last time it is not needed for children or healthy adults . 

Oh that’s not the end of it . The new drive will be the under 16s then 5-12 Years old . Watch the “ winters coming kids do you want to kill your granny “ ads 

I agree there is no need for boosters in healthy adults. Natural Immunity provides better protection than the vaccine so both natural immunity and high % of vaccines taken should be enough. 

yearly boosters should be for vulnerable only not all adults.